PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert blasts Stephan A Smith?

sickdsm
04-26-2005, 02:12 PM
mors persisted about you as a meddlesome owner? Dan Gilbert: Obviously, that is completely false. Can you imagine an owner doing that? It is so absurd, you have to laugh at it. Then again, the "ESPN Entertainer" who said it is the same guy who made up the story about "Jim Paxson being fired within 48 hours" when it was completely untrue and never even discussed here at all. He is also the same guy who made up stories about "LeBron's mother not liking the new ownership team." This guy, lets call him "John A. Doe" is an entertainer, not a journalist. Most people who know basketball realize what a phony this guy is and how he primarily blurts out fantasy on a daily basis. Unfortunately, the Internet has sprung up a bunch of these lazy characters that just read each other's nonsense and rewrite the same story with a few new adjectives. They don't do any real work. They never called me or anyone else for comment. They never asked me if any of this BS was true or not." Cleveland Plain Dealer

I'm lazy so i never checked to see who broke that story but i think he's talking about Stephan A Smith for logical reasons.

Funny as hell to hear that from an owner.

Spurminator
04-26-2005, 02:19 PM
This guy, lets call him "John A. Doe"

Nice. :lol