PDA

View Full Version : Lakers or Cowboys.....

da_suns_fan
01-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Which fanbase is more obnoxious?

Difficult to decide considering most Laker fans ARE Cowboy fans but we'll try to come to a conclusion here.

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Red Sox fans

Banzai
01-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Chargers Fan.

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Chargers Fan.

Easily the most bandwagon fans in all of Caleefoghkneeeaaaahh. I fucking hate those turds.

Banzai
01-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Easily the most bandwagon fans in all of Caleefoghkneeeaaaahh. I fucking hate those turds.

:rollin easy easy.

badfish22
01-11-2010, 03:54 PM
You know the Cowboys are on top again when people start bitchin. Funny because none of us have been talkin shit or saying anything the last few weeks. Haters gonna hate.

Findog
01-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Cowboys fans have been humbled by 13 years of suckitude. Laker fans only had the gap between Shaq and Gasol when they sucked.

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 03:56 PM
You know the Cowboys are on top again when people start bitchin. Funny because none of us have been talkin shit or saying anything the last few weeks. Haters gonna hate.

A playoff win. Congrats.

badfish22
01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
A playoff win. Congrats.

Thanks

usdane
01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Chargers all the way baby. Rivers is about to to dissect the Jets defense.

urunobili
01-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Argentinean Soccer National team = Lakers / Cowboys

Stringer_Bell
01-11-2010, 04:05 PM

Difficult to decide considering most Laker fans ARE Cowboy fans but we'll try to come to a conclusion here.

I refuse to believe Lakers fans are Cowboys fans. I'd rather be stuck on a subway full of Mavs fans than totally useless Lakers fans.

Sportcamper
01-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Once again it would really be in everyone’s best interest if threads like this were not even started….Behind every post is a real person with real feelings & real emotions…:cry

usdane
01-11-2010, 04:16 PM

Lol - Barely made it to the cup this time. With Maradona as coach look for them to go home before the knockout stages.

Muser
01-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Lol - Barely made it to the cup this time. With Maradona as coach look for them to go home before the knockout stages.

Agreed, that fat cheating fuck can go suck a dick.

ffadicted
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM

lol @ those scrubs and their lucky qualification. Can't see them making it past the Quarters this year. Love Manu, but being from Brasil, I can't let you compare Argentina to a successful franchise lol :downspin:

JamStone
01-11-2010, 05:06 PM
I agree with Red Sox fans. People felt sorry for them before 2004 and they were the lovable losers who deserved a title for all the pain they had gone through. And all of a sudden, the fans got even more obnoxious than Yankees fans. Add to that they started being all cocky with the Pats and then even more douchbag with the Celtics winning a few years ago, and Boston fans are the easiest to hate for how obnoxious they can be.

mavs>spurs2
01-11-2010, 05:08 PM
i live not too far from the new stadium, lived in DFW my entire life, and i can assure you beyond all doubt that cowboy fan doesn't even COMPARE to laker fan

Muser
01-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Manchester United fans are the biggest douchebags of any sport I follow however.

da_suns_fan
01-11-2010, 05:15 PM
i live not too far from the new stadium, lived in DFW my entire life, and i can assure you beyond all doubt that cowboy fan doesn't even COMPARE to laker fan

See, thats because you are so close to the real cowboy fans.

Here in Phoenix, bandwagon Laker fans and Cowboy fans are everywhere. They are typically:

1) Cholos (hispanics are spurs fans...cholos are laker fans).
2) Short
3) Drunk
4) Eager to start a fight

JoeTait75
01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Red Sox fans and Steelers fans. The former because they invade your stadium and expect you to be as happy about their team's success as they are; the latter because they invade your stadium- and Steelers fans have no concept of personal space, they will wave those fucking yellow rags right in your face, literally- and talk like they had a hand in those Super Bowls.

da_suns_fan
01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
In Shaqs first game with the Suns, Laker fans were so enamored with Kobe they screamed how much they loved him throughout the national anthem.

And in the bathroom.

I know, I was there.

I just cant imagine loving any Sun so much I just scream his name while Im in the bathroom.

Xylus
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Laker fans in Phoenix are the absolute worst.

I almost got into a fight with one the last time the Suns played the Lakers. We were both at a bar, drunk (he was quite a bit more drunk than I was), and he kept obnoxiously clapping in my face.

da_suns_fan
I went to a Cardinals/Cowboys game, and I must have see around 15-20 fights break out.

Ive been to a few cardinals gams, and theres always much more violence compared to basketball games, but this was RIDICULOUS. Its like every cowboy fan has a huge chip on his shoulder.

da_suns_fan
Laker fans in Phoenix are the absolute worst.

I almost got into a fight with one the last time the Suns played the Lakers. We were both at a bar, drunk (he was quite a bit more drunk than I was), and he kept obnoxiously clapping in my face.

Was he a cholo? :lol

I bet he was.

Xylus
01-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Was he a cholo? :lol

I bet he was.

No, but he was short, drunk, and eager to start a fight.

da_suns_fan
01-11-2010, 05:22 PM
No, but he was short, drunk, and eager to start a fight.

3 outa 4 aint bad.

Its the insecurities that leads them to the bandwagon teams.

Spur-Addict
01-11-2010, 05:31 PM
You'll often find that both fan bases are the same. I know a bunch of people who are fans of both teams. They sort of represent the same thing to a lot of spectators.

baseline bum
01-11-2010, 05:53 PM

That logic really doesn't apply to Laker fans in Los Angeles.

mavs>spurs2
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
That logic really doesn't apply to Laker fans in Los Angeles.

:lmao Very true. I think it's because LA is just a classless city in general. Gang capitol of the world!

murpjf88
01-11-2010, 06:00 PM

Again, your pulling that sig after this weekend, right?

murpjf88
01-11-2010, 06:10 PM

Cowboys? Back on top? Did you take stupid pills? They beat a highly overrated Eagles team at home. It was also their first playoff win since 1996. Cowboy fans are acting like they won the Super Bowl. It was either win or blow up the team. Watch out for the Minnesota beat down because its coming.

j-money24
01-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Eagles fan ...

The Gemini Method
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Raider fans...

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 06:29 PM
fuck you

The Gemini Method
01-11-2010, 06:30 PM
fuck you

Die, Raider Scum, Die! ;)

murpjf88
01-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Raider fans...

Sorry...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Raider fans...

Anyone who is currently a Raiders fan has dealt with some really rough years, idk what's so bad about them.

The Gemini Method
01-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Personally, I could care less who you root for. I mean, the baseless assumptions people make about Laker fans and L.A. in general is the only laughable misguided rhetoric that irritates me. I only poke fun at the Raiders because they are so horrible, yet so many of their fans I know act like they're still relevant. But mostly, I do it to annoy IronMexican...though it is all out of fun on my part.

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 06:48 PM
I guess Raider fans should stop rooting for the Raiders since they suck. We should all become Cowboys or Charger fans.

The Gemini Method
01-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I guess Raider fans should stop rooting for the Raiders since they suck. We should all become Cowboys or Charger fans.

Perhaps. Since both of those teams will probably win a Super Bowl before the Raiders win another one...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-11-2010, 06:55 PM
I refuse to believe Lakers fans are Cowboys fans.

You should come visit Phoenix if that's the case.

jag
01-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Anyone who is currently a Raiders fan has dealt with some really rough years, idk what's so bad about them.

I have a hell of a lot of respect for Raiders fan and Lions fan.

badfish22
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Again, your pulling that sig after this weekend, right?
I might. Will probably change it to Dware sacking Favre or something.

Cowboys? Back on top? Did you take stupid pills? They beat a highly overrated Eagles team at home. It was also their first playoff win since 1996. Cowboy fans are acting like they won the Super Bowl. It was either win or blow up the team. Watch out for the Minnesota beat down because its coming.

Before we played them it was "The Eagles are the hottest team in the league, get ready for a beat down!"
:lmao I hope I see you next week you stupid bitch

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM

I have probably the most respect for Bills fans. 4 straight years of making the superbowl and losing, followed by almost 20 years where they for the most part have been irrelevant.

murpjf88
01-11-2010, 07:22 PM
I have probably the most respect for Bills fans. 4 straight years of making the superbowl and losing, followed by almost 20 years where they for the most part have been irrelevant.

LOL Bills. irrelevant is an under statement. I'm a Bills fan. The best move all year was the firing of the entire coaching staff. Were rejoicing in the streets down here in Buffalo. Signing T.O was a complete catastrophe. The Dick Jauron firing was long overdue. The bills haven't had a descent quarterback since Kelly.

The Gemini Method
01-11-2010, 07:25 PM
...and your team may be headed for L.A...Though, I'd rather they stay in Buffalo because I do feel like they had some tough luck in the past. Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly were beasting back in the day.

murpjf88
01-11-2010, 07:28 PM
...and your team may be headed for L.A...Though, I'd rather they stay in Buffalo because I do feel like they had some tough luck in the past. Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly were beasting back in the day.

L.A.? I heard talk of Toronto. Well, with Ralph Wilson heading the show, anything is possible. He's up their in years and he might be trying to sell the team.

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 07:30 PM
LOL Bills. irrelevant is an under statement. I'm a Bills fan. The best move all year was the firing of the entire coaching staff. Were rejoicing in the streets down here in Buffalo. Signing T.O was a complete catastrophe. The Dick Jauron firing was long overdue. The bills haven't had a descent quarterback since Kelly.
I would however, trade you Jamarcus for Trent Edwards.

jEFXV8ogv3Y

The Gemini Method
01-11-2010, 07:37 PM
L.A.? I heard talk of Toronto. Well, with Ralph Wilson heading the show, anything is possible. He's up their in years and he might be trying to sell the team.

The talk in L.A. is the Bills and Jags would be the first two targets that Ed Roski would go after. I don't know if that'll go down because it has been 15 years of talk and speculation here in Southern California that we'll have a team, and yet nothing has ever gone down. But...we'll see...I am waiting to see...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-11-2010, 07:44 PM
If any team is moving it's the Jaguars. Crappy city, bad fan base, loses money every year, etc.

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I'll remain faithful to the Raiders no matter what.

JoeTait75
01-11-2010, 07:49 PM

Raider fan? Their team was just in the Super Bowl seven years ago.

The Gemini Method
01-11-2010, 07:51 PM
I have only seen Cougars in L.A., but no Jaguars...we'll have to rename them the L.A. Smog.

HarlemHeat37
01-11-2010, 08:21 PM
There aren't any Cowboy fans in NY, so I can't really say..most people here absolutely hate the Cowboys..I've never had a problem with Cowboy fans in general though, they've never been in competition with my team..when I'm in Canada, there aren't really many Cowboy fans either, which kind of surprised me..so they aren't bad to me..

There has been a growing amount of Laker fans in NY the past few years though, mostly teenagers, it's disgusting..the typical idiot Kobe homers..Canada is the worst for this though..I don't know how it is around the rest of the country, but in TO, every other NBA fan likes the Lakers..

A lot of fanbases are annoying in sports, but nothing compares to the Lakers..well, maybe Charger fans, but nothing else..

TheManFromAcme
01-11-2010, 09:56 PM
For Christs sake, I've got to inerject here....

There is no way in hell I validate anyone's Laker loyalty if your also a Cowboy fan. I am, as several other million native Los Angelinos, old time SoCal natives and those two (Laker and Cowboy fans) never will go together. It just don't work that way. If on the off chance you are a Cowboy/Laker fan AND a SoCal native, your SoCal membership will soon be revoked. That's Malarky on so many levels.

Now back to the topic, Cowboy fans are the most obnoxious creatures ever to walk this earth. You think Laker fan has a chip on his shoulder?..., you don't know Joe-Cowboy fan. That piece of filth hides under a rock only to appear when his team is above .500.

I still can let go of my previous take......No way in hell True, 100% blood Laker fan, SoCal native who lives and breathes Dodger ball, Eats Dodger dogs, remembers Laker games in Inglewood, misses Chick Hearn as it were a family member, Cried when Magic announced his retirement, roots for the hated and despised Dallas Cowgirls. No chance in hell.

There, got it out of my system. :toast

Fpoonsie
01-11-2010, 09:57 PM
It's gotta be Boston fan...

da_suns_fan
01-11-2010, 10:40 PM
For Christs sake, I've got to inerject here....

There is no way in hell I validate anyone's Laker loyalty if your also a Cowboy fan. I am, as several other million native Los Angelinos, old time SoCal natives and those two (Laker and Cowboy fans) never will go together. It just don't work that way. If on the off chance you are a Cowboy/Laker fan AND a SoCal native, your SoCal membership will soon be revoked. That's Malarky on so many levels.

Now back to the topic, Cowboy fans are the most obnoxious creatures ever to walk this earth. You think Laker fan has a chip on his shoulder?..., you don't know Joe-Cowboy fan. That piece of filth hides under a rock only to appear when his team is above .500.

I still can let go of my previous take......No way in hell True, 100% blood Laker fan, SoCal native who lives and breathes Dodger ball, Eats Dodger dogs, remembers Laker games in Inglewood, misses Chick Hearn as it were a family member, Cried when Magic announced his retirement, roots for the hated and despised Dallas Cowgirls. No chance in hell.

There, got it out of my system. :toast

I can see how Cowboys fans in Dallas and Lakers fans in LA would have problems understanding how many people in between California and Texas root for both, but Im telling you there's thousands upon thousands.

Lakers, Cowboys and Dodgers. Theyre usually cholos.

I dont want to say hispanic or latino, because I know Spurs fans who are latino who hate the Cowboys and Lakers. Further, when the Spurs come to town, theres usually a large hispanic base of fans rooting for the Spurs. But theyre pretty normal fans. They cheer for their team but theyre not there just to talk shit the whole time. Hispanics with "chip on their shoulder" ALWAYS root for the Cowboys, Lakers and Dodgers.

I have to admit that the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader outfit is, by far, the hottest thing a girl could possibly wear.

Hank the Tank
01-11-2010, 10:43 PM
I'll remain faithful to the Raiders no matter what.

:tu
Can't go against the silver and black.

DazedAndConfused
01-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Suns fans are worse.

Never seen such dumbass arrogant fans for a franchise that has won jack shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Suns fans are worse.

Never seen such dumbass arrogant fans for a franchise that has won jack shit.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

DazedAndConfused
01-11-2010, 11:00 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

And you my friend are a shining example.

Face it, your fanbase is full of the whiniest little bitches to ever grace this planet. And the best part of it all is your franchise has done absolutely nothing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-11-2010, 11:02 PM
And you my friend are a shining example.

Face it, your fanbase is full of the whiniest little bitches to ever grace this planet. And the best part of it all is your franchise has done absolutely nothing.

Yes, we have whiny fans. So does every other fan base.

jag
01-11-2010, 11:03 PM
I would however, trade you Jamarcus for Trent Edwards.

jEFXV8ogv3Y

:lol that's hilarious

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Raider fan? Their team was just in the Super Bowl seven years ago.

Raiders set the NFL record for most consecutive 11 loss seasons after last season. They extended that streak after this season. Who knows what could have been had Grad started the whole season.

da_suns_fan
01-12-2010, 12:22 AM
The Raiders are still around?

I thought they folded a few years back.

werewolf
01-12-2010, 02:41 AM
There aren't any Cowboy fans in NY, so I can't really say..most people here absolutely hate the Cowboys..I've never had a problem with Cowboy fans in general though, they've never been in competition with my team..when I'm in Canada, there aren't really many Cowboy fans either, which kind of surprised me..so they aren't bad to me..

There has been a growing amount of Laker fans in NY the past few years though, mostly teenagers, it's disgusting..the typical idiot Kobe homers..Canada is the worst for this though..I don't know how it is around the rest of the country, but in TO, every other NBA fan likes the Lakers..

A lot of fanbases are annoying in sports, but nothing compares to the Lakers..well, maybe Charger fans, but nothing else..

As a life long Cowboy fan, I've never had a problem with the Giants. Can't stand Philly or Washington though.

urunobili
01-12-2010, 05:26 AM
lol I have learned something on this thread...

what my next April fools joke thread is going to be...

Raiders to move to Mexico DF? lol

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
01-12-2010, 11:56 AM

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/carlos12806/WTFISTHISSHIT.jpg

I ain't no cowboy fan, ughh...

FkLA
01-12-2010, 03:04 PM
How can you even compare the Cowboys to the Lakers? Maybe during the 90s when the Boys were winning Super Bowls the amount of bandwagoners was comparable to those of the Lakers, but not now and certainly not years ago when the Boys were stuck in mediocrity.

baseline bum
01-12-2010, 03:10 PM

Haha, that describes Laker fan in Los Angeles perfectly. Laker fan talked a lot of shit when they'd see my in Spurs gear in LA from about 00-04, then they shut the fuck up until the Gasol trade, only to reappear as the loudmouth jackasses we all knew they were.

TheManFromAcme
01-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Haha, that describes Laker fan in Los Angeles perfectly. Laker fan talked a lot of shit when they'd see my in Spurs gear in LA from about 00-04, then they shut the fuck up until the Gasol trade, only to reappear as the loudmouth jackasses we all knew they were.

I doubt you've encountered much friction for wearing your Spurs gear and if you did, "those" Laker fans are idiots. Wearing Celtic green is what turns heads and makes for colorful commenting (as in #!@#!&*!!).True Laker fan in SoCal has no real issue with Spurs fans truth be known.
Just finished coming back from Newport Beach visiting some Kin and took my S.A. born girlfriend down there and we absolutely encountered no problems with her wearing her Spurs gear, none whatsoever.

To be fair to you and your comment, there are countless of so called Laker fans who only pull out their rah-rah flags when the Lakers are up and coming.
Talk to us little older guys who have been Purple and Gold back to the Inglewood days. That's the cream of the crop regarding Laker fans. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-09-2010, 11:42 PM

Here in Phoenix, bandwagon Laker fans and Cowboy fans are everywhere. They are typically:

1) Cholos (hispanics are spurs fans...cholos are laker fans).
2) Short
3) Drunk
4) Eager to start a fight

:lmao DSF these fuckers are gonna be terrible for the next few weeks.

Roddy Beaubois
05-10-2010, 12:24 AM
I hate bandwagon fans in general. I see bandwagon Cowboy fans seeing as cowboys fans here are legit. But Laker fans imho. Mostly because kobe nuthuggers are the biggest douchebags in sport history