PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline Countdown

djohn2oo8
01-11-2010, 08:16 PM
39 days....What major moves do you expect to be made? Chris Bosh trade? What moves do you think your team should make? Or shouldn't make?

I think Dallas should go after Kevin Martin, or another scoring 2 guard like an Igoudala, but I don't know if Dallas would want to take back Dalembert. So, maybe Josh Howard for Kevin Martin? or maybe Jason Terry and Josh Howard for Andre Igoudala and Samuel Dalembert?

For Houston, they are making a push for Bosh, but I can't see Toronto giving him up. It seems as if they will settle for Igoudala if they cant get Bosh, or someone else because allegedly they have 7 proposed deals for T-mac. They need a legit two guard in the worst way.

Portland needs size. But, since most of their team is hurt, they don't have much of real value to give up, so it seems they are fucked come the deadline.

The Spurs have alot of good pieces in place, but it might all come down to Limp Dick, for the team to gell down the stretch.

The Hornets will probably unload West at the deadline, and/or Peja. Cap space would be much appreciated there.

The Lakers don't need to make any deals, they just need to convince Sir Andrew to give a damn about every game, especially once Gasol comes back.

The Jazz have many problems, so dont think one trade will fix it

The Thunder are on the rise,so just sit back and watch.

badfish22
01-11-2010, 08:34 PM
If the Mavs got Iggy I would go ape shit.

MavDynasty
01-11-2010, 08:46 PM
At this point Jet and Josh for Iggy/Dalembert would seem nice. Josh hasnt done shit this season and is constantly injured while Terry hasnt had his shooting touch since last season before the playoffs and other than shooting, he doesn't really contribute anything to the team.

lol 2 spur killers would be gone though

Xylus
01-11-2010, 08:49 PM
The Suns need to make a trade for Tim Duncan, while retaining Nash and Amare. Get it done, Kerr!

IronMexican
01-11-2010, 08:51 PM
LAkers need to trade Vujacic for Tyreke Evans

lil_penny
01-11-2010, 08:59 PM
blazers need to trade steve blake for chris kamen and if not him then brendan hayword will work i guess

iggypop123
01-11-2010, 09:28 PM
lakers need a potion for health and they will be fine. but that potion probably couldnt work enough for the blazers

murpjf88
01-11-2010, 09:37 PM
The Suns need to make a trade for Tim Duncan, while retaining Nash and Amare. Get it done, Kerr!

Keep reaching for the stars.

lil_penny
01-11-2010, 09:55 PM
that potion probably couldnt work enough for the blazers

its going to take a miracle rather than a potion for us lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Nuggets will take a chance on Bosh and do a package around Nene :smokin

ezau
01-12-2010, 04:10 AM
the suns need to make a trade for tim duncan, while retaining nash and amare. Get it done, kerr!

lmao.

ezau
01-12-2010, 04:11 AM
LAkers need to trade Vujacic for Tyreke Evans

Considering that the Lakers and Stern have tendency for lopsided trades, this is very possible.

See: Gasol for Kwame trade

KidCongo
01-12-2010, 04:20 AM
Jamison to Cleveland.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Houston should try and trade for Kevin Martin (and Nocioni and Kenny Thomas) for T-Mac and Lowry - Sacto clear room for Evans to continue to grow and save money when T-Mac leaves, and they get a nice PG to run their young team. Houston get the pure scorer they need, a tough forward in Nocioni (who fits the way they play), and some expiring back in Thomas. Works for both teams.

Nuggets will take a chance on Bosh and do a package around Nene :smokin

Nene is a better fit for you than Bosh - Nene is a better defender and doesn't need the ball to be effective. Bosh is more an offensive player and you already have a fantastic one of those in Melo.

urunobili
01-12-2010, 10:38 AM
I just hope the Mavericks get rid of Josh Howard even if the get LBJ in exchange... :wakeup

Darthkiller
01-12-2010, 11:50 AM
tim duncan for goran dragic + jason richardson+ earl clark, i think both side would be satifsied.

Thunder Dan
01-12-2010, 12:15 PM
the Cavs don't really need anything, but if they got Jamison and got Big Z back after a buyout that would be cool. A trade now is more about the future than it is for this year. They are already the favorites for this year.

Muser
01-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Our trash for a big man who can block shots.

ffadicted
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
CP trips to the Spurs for Tony Longoria and Marcus "Dirk Stopper" Haislip

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Our trash for a big man who can block shots.

We've already got one - Ratliff.

badfish22
01-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Smokey and Stonehands for Iggy and Dalembert.

Kidd/Roddy
Iggy/Jet
Marion/TT
Dirk/ Eduardo "Hustlin crafty wise experienced veteran presence locker-room-guy" Najera
Dalembert/Gooden

Championship mostly because of Najera.

JoeTait75
01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Jamison to Cleveland.

:tu

The Gemini Method
01-12-2010, 06:40 PM
the Cavs don't really need anything, but if they got Jamison and got Big Z back after a buyout that would be cool. A trade now is more about the future than it is for this year. They are already the favorites for this year.

Favorites for what? Bowing out in the ECF again?

JoeTait75
01-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Cavaliers indeed need another scorer, preferably on the front line. I do not want to go into another postseason with Mo Williams as the second option.

The Gemini Method
01-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Yeah, Andrew Bynum...I see you reading this thread...stay healthy and give a damn when the Spaniard comes back.

Other than that...resign Colby Karl and trade him for Kevin Durant.