PDA

View Full Version : who SHOULD????

MRduncan2010
01-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I was thinking what starting lineup should the spurs go with tommorrow VS LA same 5? DICE? LONG SHOT IAN?

MRduncan2010
01-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Hopefully we the see RATTLER and why we got him :chestbump

blkroadrunners
01-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Parker, Bogans, Jefferson, Blair, Duncan. Same as usual.

Maybe an Ian siting, but I really doubt it.

TimDunkem
01-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Stick to the gameplan. TP, Bogans, RJ, Blair, and Duncan. I just hope Pop gives Mahinmi, and the other energy guys some good minutes against the soft Laker bench.

sananspursfan21
01-11-2010, 10:56 PM
they'll probly start hill, mason, hairston, bonner and ratliff

MRduncan2010
01-11-2010, 10:59 PM
:stupid: submit something worth reading

TIMMYD!
01-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Same Old, Same Old

But the real question should be, is Ian going to be active?

HarlemHeat37
01-11-2010, 11:34 PM
All our bigs are going to get a run tomorrow if Gasol plays IMO..Lakers frontcourt get more calls than any frontcourt I've ever seen + combine that with the foul tendency of Blair and Mahnimi..we're going to have to use the depth tomorrow..

lennyalderette
01-11-2010, 11:57 PM
All our bigs are going to get a run tomorrow if Gasol plays IMO..Lakers frontcourt get more calls than any frontcourt I've ever seen + combine that with the foul tendency of Blair and Mahnimi..we're going to have to use the depth tomorrow..

very good point harlem heat, theyre not going to let blair and mahinmi out play them regardless, but we still have timmy who will demand respect in the post, and we can keep sending our bigs at them one by one, i say they start mahinmi and dice, so those bullshit fouls will be called on them rather than duncan and blair okay mahybe not both, but mahinmi would be nice next to T.d

NRHector
01-12-2010, 12:35 AM
There's not going to be too many changes in the line up since Gasol might not play so what's the point of changing it since they don't have all their starters.
Until they get everybody back then the Spurs should have an idea how to match up with their starters but this game still is a measuring stick so hopefully the Spurs won't go in to a coma in the 2nd half

DAF86
01-12-2010, 12:35 AM
I said at the beginning of the season that I hoped to see Ian on the starting line-up by the start of the playoffs, I still think the same way.

TD 21
01-12-2010, 02:03 AM
McDyess. Barring a trade, if the Spurs are going to have any chance of getting to where they want to go his season, then at some point McDyess has to be the starting power forward and eventually log starters minutes. I'm fine with him generally coming off the bench for now, but by post All-Star break he has to take over that spot.

If Gasol were playing, I'd say start Blair on Bynum and Duncan on Gasol, but with Gasol likely out, that means Odom will be starting and I don't like the idea of Duncan guarding Odom out on the floor and leaving the basket unattended. Blair should play a few backup center minutes on Bynum, but if he struggles with Bynum's length, he should immediately be summoned to the bench in favor of Ratliff.

eyeh8u
01-12-2010, 02:36 AM
lets bring back bowen for just this one game

007nites
01-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Parker
Bogans
RJ
Duncan
Ratliff

007nites
01-12-2010, 05:34 AM
McDyess. Barring a trade, if the Spurs are going to have any chance of getting to where they want to go his season, then at some point McDyess has to be the starting power forward and eventually log starters minutes. I'm fine with him generally coming off the bench for now, but by post All-Star break he has to take over that spot.

If Gasol were playing, I'd say start Blair on Bynum and Duncan on Gasol, but with Gasol likely out, that means Odom will be starting and I don't like the idea of Duncan guarding Odom out on the floor and leaving the basket unattended. Blair should play a few backup center minutes on Bynum, but if he struggles with Bynum's length, he should immediately be summoned to the bench in favor of Ratliff.

Bynum is actually 7 foot 1. A inch taller then he is listed.

Bukefal
01-12-2010, 05:35 AM
They'll probably start with the usual as in recent games. As for Ian, I dont know if he'll play, I dont think so.

Dice
01-12-2010, 09:38 AM

I fully agree. If McDyess isn't playing well enough to start by then he should be considered a bust as a FA signing. He should be playing well enough that anyone watching knows and wants him starting and if he's not people should be pissed. I'm very much hoping to see him step up his game before then.

I'd want to see him start if Gasol is playing. If not, I'd prefer to see the lineup and rotations as they have been.