PDA

View Full Version : Not Ready for Wednesday Night!

SAS
04-26-2005, 04:57 PM
As much as I hate to say it, Tim Duncan won't be 100% on wed nite and our spurs will go 0-2 in this series

infinite styles
04-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Wow what a way to use your first post! How about something a little more subtle like where you're from and why your here. Just a suggestion.

ALVAREZ6
04-26-2005, 05:00 PM
As much as I hate to say it, Tim Duncan won't be 100% on wed nite and our spurs will go 0-2 in this series
It's obvious that Duncan won't be 100% on wednesday night...he won't be 100% 'til next season.

Kori Ellis
04-26-2005, 05:02 PM

Are you posting from H-E-B?

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2005, 05:05 PM
There is no way Tim Duncan will be 100% until the finals, but if Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili can make a mid-range jump shot all will be well. (It's more important that Parker does, because history tells us that as Parker goes so go the Spurs in the playoffs, and Manu feeds of the cushion he gets becasue of it)

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-26-2005, 05:49 PM

FIRST POST AND YOU ARE ALREADY LABEL A BIG FAT LOSERRRRRRRR

SpurYank
04-26-2005, 05:57 PM
In defense of SAS, I've been worried about our Spurs since Duncan got hurt and we lost all those games on the road. Are you aware our road record is 21 and 20? Very unlike any recent Spurs team in my memory. With that in mind and now losing home games, too, there is cause to worry.

But Tim is back, 100% or not. He can be an inspiration to the rest of the team. While Tony and Manu are instrumental in winning, I really believe there are three other guys who need to step up: Barry, Horry, and G. Robinson. It wouldn't hurt if Beno started playing with his head up a little more.

Mr. Peabody
04-26-2005, 05:59 PM

Is this Stephen A. Smith? Or someone from the Shoe Factory?
________
VAPORMATIC DELUXE REVIEWS (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

ALVAREZ6
04-26-2005, 06:13 PM
FIRST POST AND YOU ARE ALREADY LABEL A BIG FAT LOSERRRRRRRR
Way to welcome him....

SpursWoman
04-26-2005, 06:16 PM

Is that cheaper than the library? :lol :lol

Rummpd
04-26-2005, 08:39 PM
Ok here is an official welcome to a new poster! Glad you are here.

Some thoughts to go by take it or leave it:

Remember that Kori is the princess and knows more about the game than any of us due to her working with Spurs closely etc., TimVP is her right hand man and solid, Ducks has good insights once you learn his language, SequSpur is rumored to be short and hates Rasho (probably jealous), Whott and Boutons are usually negative in one regard or another, Manny is a key blogger etc.

Also, the following have been beat to death: The trade of one Malik Rose, and the non-signing of one Stephen Jackson awhile back.

The king of trolls is right now a guy called LakerGod, but Mouse (Mav fan, what a fitting name) and Pooh (Pacer fan, and name fits, Reggie Miller has ears like a bear) hang around some especially on the rare occassion their teams really do something. Pooh has really been through a brutal season so he gets some slack but any Dallas fan is in my opinion at least fair game for major insults till they actually do something.

Lately, Nugget fans have been showing up out of the woodwork and they actually believe right now they have Spurs conquered - you do not really do you?

Rasho takes the most abuse of any Spur followed by Parker and for some inane reason Manu.

Marks can do no wrong, Beno up and down in love (and deservedly so lately) and Nazr now finally getting major love for recent play although all not completely sold.

Ok now bring something more than Spurs going down 0-2 because Duncan not 100%. He has had three days to rest and Spurs will be motivated and most likely roll a tough but over-hyped Denver team.

Welcome again. NOW IF YOU ARE REAL BRING A REAL TAKE!

MadDog73
04-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Is this Stephen A. Smith? Or someone from the Shoe Factory?

I'm thinking it's someone playing with the Stephen A-Hole Smith acronym.

Maybe Sequ or whottt? Or Firepopovich? (i think that's the name of the guy who just asked what it would take to bring Phil here...)

exstatic
04-26-2005, 08:43 PM

I knew those self service checkouts rocked! :lol