PDA

View Full Version : Clandestino, Some Kind of Idiot?

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2005, 05:49 PM
To Manny and all the other voices of reason on this forum, I read that disgusting disguise for a diatribe on black males in prison. The red neck posting all of his ill-informed sterotypical opinions and parading them as fact should be considered a crack pot and ignored on these forums.

Let me tell you something about my profession: I work with juvenile delinquents here in Norfolk Va, I'm a defense lawyer and work mainly with kids who are 100% guilty and and their representatives in litigation with the DA and judges. I attempt to find progorams that can help get their lives back on track, attempt to afford them opportunities to stay out of prison and get an education, usually the kids who go to prision end up worse than they were when they went in.

75-80% of the kids I work with are black guys ages 14-17, but the common situation at home with them is a grandparent or a single mom working two or three jobs, or none at all. The reason being, and I know this for a fact, is the segregation their parents and grandparents faced growing up. They had no opportunities, they were reaised in an enviornment where you fall to the ground and cover your head every three seconds because you hear gun fire. It's policies like yours (keep guns on the streets by mis-interpretation of the 2nd amendment, keep people in prison and screw rehibilitation) that make their situation cyclical. Not CHOICES. How many choices do these kids have, look I see it every day you either join a gang or get beat up all day every day. Hell the teachers are scared of their kids here, they let most of them not come to school so that they can teach in a safe enviornment. And as a white man, I'm speaking from a poisiton of shame, not blind defensivness. I am ashamed of what these people went through for 100 years after slavery due to the stupidity of people like you.

Also, in one generation 300 years of history isn't going to right itself. The education you preach so much about wasn't available to these kids before 1975, the year when the last VA school district de-segregated. Have you ever seen the educational facilities for black students in the south pre Brown V. Board? Let me give you a hint, chalk boards were rare, but not as rare as school books.

mookie2001
04-26-2005, 05:53 PM
i agree

Cant_Be_Faded
04-26-2005, 06:15 PM
RobinsontoDuncan, that was very well said. But I seriously think it's impossible for someone who thinks the way he thinks to understand that. His entire life he's probably never heard his parents even discuss financial instability, worried about where a next meal is coming from, had weapons pulled on him for no reason, etc.

He's just used to filling up his Chevy Tahoe to maximum capacity with Supreme Unleaded, going off-roading, golfing, and hunting in his leisure time, and sitting in a nice warm bed watching the Abrams Report while his soul slowly descends to hell.

The Ressurrected One
04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
To Manny and all the other voices of reason on this forum, I read that disgusting disguise for a diatribe on black males in prison. The red neck posting all of his ill-informed sterotypical opinions and parading them as fact should be considered a crack pot and ignored on these forums.

Let me tell you something about my profession: I work with juvenile delinquents here in Norfolk Va, I'm a defense lawyer and work mainly with kids who are 100% guilty and and their representatives in litigation with the DA and judges. I attempt to find progorams that can help get their lives back on track, attempt to afford them opportunities to stay out of prison and get an education, usually the kids who go to prision end up worse than they were when they went in.

75-80% of the kids I work with are black guys ages 14-17, but the common situation at home with them is a grandparent or a single mom working two or three jobs, or none at all. The reason being, and I know this for a fact, is the segregation their parents and grandparents faced growing up. They had no opportunities, they were reaised in an enviornment where you fall to the ground and cover your head every three seconds because you hear gun fire. It's policies like yours (keep guns on the streets by mis-interpretation of the 2nd amendment, keep people in prison and screw rehibilitation) that make their situation cyclical. Not CHOICES. How many choices do these kids have, look I see it every day you either join a gang or get beat up all day every day. Hell the teachers are scared of their kids here, they let most of them not come to school so that they can teach in a safe enviornment. And as a white man, I'm speaking from a poisiton of shame, not blind defensivness. I am ashamed of what these people went through for 100 years after slavery due to the stupidity of people like you.

Also, in one generation 300 years of history isn't going to right itself. The education you preach so much about wasn't available to these kids before 1975, they year when the last VA school district de-segregated. Have you ever seen the educational facilities for black students in the south pre Brown V. Board? Let me give you a hint, chalk board were rare, but not as rare as school books.
You're a lawyer? I'd hate to be a client.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-26-2005, 06:23 PM
he's speaking the truth though, ask anyone who works in a similar field.

My cousin worked in the probation department for Clark County, Las Vegas, and has told me almost the exact same thing in the past.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2005, 06:36 PM
You're a lawyer? I'd hate to be a client.

Don't worry I never work with scum bags or white collar fraud.

BronxCowboy
04-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Maybe he should be called Klan-destino.

MannyIsGod
04-26-2005, 06:49 PM
Props RtoD. I hope to be doing what you're doing in the (hopefully) not to distant future.

The Ressurrected One
04-26-2005, 06:51 PM
he's speaking the truth though, ask anyone who works in a similar field.

My cousin worked in the probation department for Clark County, Las Vegas, and has told me almost the exact same thing in the past.
I wouldn't know if what he said was the truth or not...it was largely unintelligible. Maybe if he refuted some of the "ill-informed sterotypical opinions" paraded as fact instead of running a bunch of words together in what, I'm sure he believes, are sentences...maybe I could respond.

My comment was about his post; not its content.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Props RtoD. I hope to be doing what you're doing in the (hopefully) not to distant future.

It is a very fullfilling experience, I come home every night and can sleep well, my conscience never bothers me and I feel like my life has purpose every day.

Clandestino
04-26-2005, 07:24 PM

Also, in one generation 300 years of history isn't going to right itself. The education you preach so much about wasn't available to these kids before 1975, the year when the last VA school district de-segregated. Have you ever seen the educational facilities for black students in the south pre Brown V. Board? Let me give you a hint, chalk boards were rare, but not as rare as school books.

i have heard many segregationist stories before. my mother grew up in the barrios. she picked cotton with her 11 brothers and sisters. she went to a segregated school where they were smacked with rulers on their hands if they spoke spanish to each other. they were afraid of the other students, they had to be afraid the white teachers! regardless, she still knew from an early age that an education was the way out of her barrio. she made it out, went to college. the only one of her family to do so.

however, even though the rest of her family never went to college, they still didn't end up in jail or prison. they just busted their ass every day being janitors, washing dishes, etc.

so, don't lecture me on it not being a choice. it is a choice and everyone has them. some choose a path of criminality and should be treated as such...

exstatic
04-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Clandestino - Inspector Javert.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-26-2005, 08:13 PM
I just dont think his brain waves materialize the way normal people's do. I pitty him.

Clandestino
04-26-2005, 08:20 PM
I just dont think his brain waves materialize the way normal people's do. I pitty him.
hey lawyer... it is pity, not pitty...

it must be true.. the poor people get the shitty lawyers... :lol

04-26-2005, 08:32 PM

Live in Norfolk? I did for a while Manny, I'd bail on that idea if I were you.

exstatic
04-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Nice sig. :lol Don't you have someone's life to ruin for stealing a loaf of bread?

Guru of Nothing
04-26-2005, 10:10 PM
It is a very fullfilling experience, I come home every night and can sleep well, my conscience never bothers me and I feel like my life has purpose every day.

Stuart .... Smalley ????

Even Al Franken mocks your ass.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-27-2005, 05:18 PM
What?

Mr. Ash
07-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Why?

smeagol
07-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Clandestino - Inspector Javert.
"Look down, and see, the beggars at your feet
Look down, and show, some mercy if you can

Look down and see, the sweepings of the street
Look down and show, some mercy if you can . . .

. . . Now prisoner 24601
your time is up and your parole's began . . ."

Cant_Be_Faded
07-18-2005, 01:50 AM
clandestino is like that kid you knew in high school

at first he pissed you off alot but you realized he was just following the other crowd and trying to fit in

and when you hang out with him once he makes a big fool of himself

but when you hang out with him alot you find out hes just a guy who tries to fit in and starts to act like you so then stops being gay

smeagol
07-18-2005, 01:58 AM
He has a different POV than you, RtD.

For example, you believe TP > Manu, I think the opposite. But we get along. The same should happen with you and Clan. :lol

Clandestino
07-18-2005, 10:05 AM
btw, i'm mexican, so i'm not posting redneck shit. i just post stuff like i see it... especially when it comes to poverty and how different races choose to cope with it.. average poor mexican will be knocking on your door asking to cut, edge, weed-eat your lawn for $20. then you have the other guys, who choose to make EXCUSES!!!

Clandestino
07-18-2005, 10:08 AM
clandestino is like that kid you knew in high school

at first he pissed you off alot but you realized he was just following the other crowd and trying to fit in

and when you hang out with him once he makes a big fool of himself

but when you hang out with him alot you find out hes just a guy who tries to fit in and starts to act like you so then stops being gay

Actually, I was 50/50 in high school. 50% loved me and the other 50% hated me with a passion. which makes it a little difficult now that I'm trying to organize our 10-year reunion! haha... but honestly, i could care less if the ones I didn't get along come or not...

hendrix
07-18-2005, 10:14 AM
Clandestino, I dont know you so I dont know exactly how you think, but let me tell you something: The ruling people will always try to keep their status by a lot of technics, one of them the infamous "divide and conquer" (of the "ruled"). Thats where nationalism, racism... xenophobia in general come into the game. Mexicans againsts blacks, blacks against i dont know... let's say argentines... argentines against english, english against french, and so on....
So be careful when you speak of your brothers (in the non-ruling class).

hendrix
07-18-2005, 10:16 AM
BTW, i just wrote and "imaginary" line of "hate" in the previous post.

Clandestino
07-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Clandestino, I dont know you so I dont know exactly how you think, but let me tell you something: The ruling people will always try to divide the "ruled" by a lot of technics, one of them the infamous "divide and conquer". Thats where nationalism, racism... xenophobia in general come into the game. Mexicans againsts blacks, blacks against i dont know... let's say argentines... argentines against english, english against french, and so on....
So be careful when you speak of your brothers (in the non-ruling class).

i wasn't trying to be divisive.. i was saying that some choose to be in their situation.. some will bust their ass to get out of it, and others will choose to sulk about it or turn to crime..