PDA

View Full Version : LMAO!!! Laker fan is blaming the refs again

lebomb
01-13-2010, 08:27 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=102705

:lmao

They win and its all about the Lake show being dominant.......they lose and its the refs.

Chieflion
01-13-2010, 08:41 AM
You are telling me water is wet. Muser, why the hell are you posting on lakersground?

Muser
01-13-2010, 08:47 AM
And the Lakers shot more FT..Nice logic.

Muser
01-13-2010, 08:48 AM
You are telling me water is wet. Muser, why the hell are you posting on lakersground?

I trolled a bit after the Christmas loss to the Cavs, it's just damn funny how they go into bitch mode after a loss.

TinTin
01-13-2010, 08:50 AM
I dont understand how they so accurately missed the bs calls on manu. There was a lot of random calls both ways

lebomb
01-13-2010, 08:50 AM

Never post, just lurk................... :p:

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2010, 09:08 AM
From a Laker fan on another forum:

"That was the most deceiving 20 point win I've ever saw. Frankly I don't fear the Spurs because now they're basically a bigger version of the Suns.........a jump shooting team with minimal post play. Bynum destroyed Duncan at will and it was NOTHING he could do about it. You still get worked in a 7 game series period."

"I know all I need to know about Duncan.......and he's a jump shooter now. He doesn't bang in the post as he did earlier in his career. You guys are blinded by shades of the past. Wake up he's a jump shooter now."

:lol

sportan73
01-13-2010, 09:10 AM
funny how the "dominant" post player shot 11-23 while the jump shooting big man was 12-19

Chieflion
01-13-2010, 09:11 AM
From a Laker fan on another forum:

"That was the most deceiving 20 point win I've ever saw. Frankly I don't fear the Spurs because now they're basically a bigger version of the Suns.........a jump shooting team with minimal post play. Bynum destroyed Duncan at will and it was NOTHING he could do about it. You still get worked in a 7 game series period."

"I know all I need to know about Duncan.......and he's a jump shooter now. He doesn't bang in the post as he did earlier in his career. You guys are blinded by shades of the past. Wake up he's a jump shooter now."

This is from RealGM by a guy named DEEP3CL or something like that, right? Ignorant bastard. He is just a Spurs hater.

spurspokesman
01-13-2010, 09:37 AM
funny how the "dominant" post player shot 11-23 while the jump shooting big man was 12-19
You never win with faker fans. Win they win it is because there better. When they lose they have excuses at the ready. Kobe played for the better part of the game and barring our stupid play down the stretch they wouldve been thoroughly starched. I don't like the fakers and get a thrill watching them lose. No matter who they're playing at that.

Manu-of-steel
01-13-2010, 11:11 AM
I trolled a bit after the Christmas loss to the Cavs, it's just damn funny how they go into bitch mode after a loss.

Ouch! That is from some spursfan here who are just like them- bitching after every loss.

timaios
01-13-2010, 11:21 AM
LMAO!!! Laker fan is blaming the refs again

Yeah, Spurs fans never do that. :wakeup

Kori Ellis
01-13-2010, 11:21 AM
This thread is funny, considering a large number of Spurs fans do the same thing after each loss.

Bukefal
01-13-2010, 11:22 AM
:lol everyone does it.

easjer
01-13-2010, 11:27 AM
You never win with faker fans. Win they win it is because there better. When they lose they have excuses at the ready. Kobe played for the better part of the game and barring our stupid play down the stretch they wouldve been thoroughly starched. I don't like the fakers and get a thrill watching them lose. No matter who they're playing at that.

That's fans. Period. God knows there are plenty of Spurs fans who do the same. Hell, I've done the same thing after a game or two. :lol

TJastal
01-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Poor Manu. That block against Artest was as clean as a whistle.

Sorry to say but the league has slowly been changing the past 5-10 years and it finally caught up to one of the most respected white players in the league, Manu Ginobili. Last week, Manu took a clean charge against the mavericks (he could have pitched a tent for as long as he was set) and you got whistled by the black ref for a foul.

Yep I'm saying it.. the league has more than just problems with officials when it comes to certain teams & players, it has an equally big problem of officiating races. I've seen it time and time again and now that one of my favorite players is on the recieving end of it, I'm pissed.

Manu, you'll have to paint your face brown and pretend your black, then you won't have to worry about these ridiculous calls against you (that are meant to break your spirit).

Keep your spirit high Manu, and just understand its another obstacle that can be overcome. Just don't hang your head and let these jackals get you down because there's nothing you can do about it.

Fpoonsie
01-13-2010, 11:34 AM

TJastal
01-13-2010, 11:57 AM

Sorry Fpoonsie.. didn't mean to leave you at a loss for words. I just thought Manu would never fall from the graces of the referees, like he was one of the few "untouchables" left.

Sure he his still gets tons more respect than Bonner whom I'm pretty certain recieves the lowest amount of respect from referees of any player currently playing in the NBA, and its pretty easy to see why, he's about as fair skinned as they come.

FTLSpur
01-13-2010, 11:58 AM
:ihit We should organize a soccer match of SpursTalk vs. lakersground :fight

TwAnKiEs
01-13-2010, 12:07 PM
im not saying we are losing because of the refs, but we are losing more becasue of the refs.

Wait what?! :lmao

Fpoonsie
01-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Sorry Fpoonsie.. didn't mean to leave you at a loss for words. I just thought Manu would never fall from the graces of the referees, like he was one of the few "untouchables" left.

Sure he his still gets tons more respect than Bonner whom I'm pretty certain recieves the lowest amount of respect from referees of any player currently playing in the NBA, and its pretty easy to see why, he's about as fair skinned as they come.

I dunno. Don't you think the "black man" could find a better arena (no pun intneded) to finally get back at their "white oppressors" than the NBA?

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 12:13 PM
:lol There were no more bad calls in this game than there are in any NBA game. The Spurs were more motivated and played harder and deserved the win. Meaningless regular season game that gave no indications that the Spurs can beat a fully healthy lakers team. Enjoy your regular season win. :toast

dbestpro
01-13-2010, 12:50 PM
The Lakers lost mostly because they were hurt and tired. They did not have the energy needed and the Spurs did. The refs make a lot of bad calls for every team in the NBA. The two constants is that the team that plays harder usually gets the better calls followed closely in 2nd by the star treatment.

TJastal
01-13-2010, 12:59 PM
:lol There were no more bad calls in this game than there are in any NBA game. The Spurs were more motivated and played harder and deserved the win. Meaningless regular season game that gave no indications that the Spurs can beat a fully healthy lakers team. Enjoy your regular season win. :toast

Enjoy your loss, I assure you there will be more of em coming.

duhoh
01-13-2010, 01:00 PM

thank you for a perfectly normal statement by a lakers fan. i will enjoy the win, as a sign of things heading up, but in the playoffs?

good luck to the both of our teams. it's gonna be a nice series IMO :toast

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 01:25 PM
This thread is funny, considering a large number of Spurs fans do the same thing after each loss.

And after many of the wins as well.

BlackSwordsMan
01-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Funny this is I bet that laker board shows threads from this forum after a spurs loss. Spurs fan bitch a shit load too

FkLA
01-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Theyre also calling the Spurs classless because Elliott called Odom Mr. Kardashian :lol

BlackSwordsMan
01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
I read the thread majority of lakers fans disagreed with the OP.... so yeah

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Enjoy your loss, I assure you there will be more of em coming.

:lol Nothing to enjoy over a loss even without the injury situation but I agree that there will be more of them coming. Good thing for you that the spurs wont lose another regular season game. :rolleyes

TJastal
01-13-2010, 02:07 PM
:lol Nothing to enjoy over a loss even without the injury situation but I agree that there will be more of them coming. Good thing for you that the spurs wont lose another regular season game. :rolleyes

butthurt lakerfan

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 02:11 PM
butthurt lakerfan

Yeah, I'm real hurt over a loss with injuries to the Spurs in January. :rolleyes

NFGIII
01-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Good win for the Spurs but let's not get too excited about it. This team has a long way to go before they are true contenders for another ring. But it was another step in the right direction. As it stands right now I still believe that the Lakers are the team to beat. Gasol will be back and their starting five are the best in the league IMHO. A big weakness is their bench which at one point in the game had only scored 4 pts in 24 mins.- That's really weak and will cause them problems. How severe depends on how well the starters are playing. If the Lakers had our bench then you might as well mail it in. They would be almost unbeatable.

Anyway the refs blew calls on both sides and this usually is the case in all NBA games. Another point is that most home teams get more calls in their favor than road teams. When we go to LA the same will most likely happen - Lakers get more calls than the Spurs. I believe that Pop has always said that you don't blame the refs. You play the game and find a way to win. Don't leave the game in the refs hands but control it yourself.

Now on to OKC and another horrible b2b. Four games in five nights in four different cities!!! Damn this league's pursuit of $$$ is killing the players. And ultimately the quality of play. Imagine what will happen if Stern gets his wish and puts teams in London, Paris, Moscow and/or Tokyo?

But that's another thread.

:flag:

If you let the zebras makes the calls in order to determine the outcome more than likely you will lose.

manu_maniac
01-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Lakers fans can't deny that a big part of the loss was due to their weak bench play. Our bench destroys any other on a nightly basis.

JWest596
01-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Lakers fans can't deny that a big part of the loss was due to their weak bench play. Our bench destroys any other on a nightly basis.

The Spurs (Pop and RC and Holt) learned a lesson the last two seasons about having all yours eggs in one basket. Last night demonstrated it's brilliance and their foresight. We busted the lux cap, have a very deep bench of better than average bargains, vets, competence and the planned ability working for a end result in April.

It's not cheap to do this but it's going to pay dividends in the future, Tony now has plantar yet Hill and crew is there to share the burden and provide the crutches. Pop is watching minutes like a mother hen.

He's trying to get seven new guys integrated and working like interchangeable parts on a assembly line and because of this we put a few lemons out as products which is to be expected. Injuries have caught up with many teams yet the Spurs appear so far to weather them pretty well because of our depth they put into place while the others cannot or did not.

I suspect this season to be a "Last one standing wins the battle" kind of season. I think it will be our salvation and come the second half which the Spurs have always been to shine and advance. How they play and integrate defense is the key for them. Defense wins championships. That's our Achilles heel but it's slowly improving and getting better.

The Lakers have no real bench depth, mostly scrubs, hanging on to the rep and their headline beliefs that they are an entitled "defending champ" team and we're barely at the half way point in the season. They can't afford to R and R Kobe, Gasol, etc for weeks. Fisher is a liability. Their problems I suspect will only compound until they implode which is their natural nature. Last night was the first indication of that, Dallas is going to mop the floor with them for payback tonight and then the best record Lakers will soon go on long road trip of games and will undergo a reality check.

Just my .02 It's why the Lakers suck.

lennyalderette
01-13-2010, 03:53 PM

actually for me it did, because when kobe's losing and is scared of being beat, he pusses out just like lebron james does when he knows he cant hang with the team, im not saying kobe's 100 percent but i dont see him walking out of lets say a utah or bucks game! regardless we were beating the piss out of kobe before he left, and you guys had been beating the piss out of other teams w/out gasol, so let me just say "ouch" and call it back spasms, yeah that's what ill do to get out of this one!!! eat my shit kobe reflects the character of 90% of l.a's fan base PUSSYS!!!!!

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 04:05 PM
That limp Kobe walked away with last night was eerily reminiscent of the fake Ray Allen sprained ankle when he was facing Bruce Bowen in the playoffs.

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 04:16 PM
actually for me it did, because when kobe's losing and is scared of being beat, he pusses out just like lebron james does when he knows he cant hang with the team, im not saying kobe's 100 percent but i dont see him walking out of lets say a utah or bucks game! regardless we were beating the piss out of kobe before he left, and you guys had been beating the piss out of other teams w/out gasol, so let me just say "ouch" and call it back spasms, yeah that's what ill do to get out of this one!!! eat my shit kobe reflects the character of 90% of l.a's fan base PUSSYS!!!!!

Whatever makes you sleep well at night. :lol

Crazymaddopeyo
01-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I'm real hurt over a loss with injuries to the Spurs in January. :rolleyes

Uhh we have 2 main players injured also...

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Whatever makes you sleep well at night. :lol

That's what I say whenever I wonder why you guys are so concerned about what goes on in a Spurs forum.

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 04:22 PM
That's what I say whenever I wonder why you guys are so concerned about what goes on in a Spurs forum.

I'm not concerned at all, I just thought since it is a rainy and slow day in cali to read how spurs fans claim greatness over a regular season win. I find that amusing. :lol

spurspokesman
01-13-2010, 04:23 PM
That's fans. Period. God knows there are plenty of Spurs fans who do the same. Hell, I've done the same thing after a game or two. :lol
Agree. But I'm talking about even when its obvious there team was not the better team on the floor that night they try to justify having there asses handed to em. For the most part us spurs fans get pissed but we don't pull the wool over our eyes.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm not concerned at all, I just thought since it is a rainy and slow day in cali to read how spurs fans claim greatness over a regular season win. I find that amusing. :lol

Just as I find amusing rain in southern California as your excuse for one of over three thousand posts on a Spurs message board. :lol

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Agree. But I'm talking about even when its obvious there team was not the better team on the floor that night they try to justify having there asses handed to em. For the most part us spurs fans get pissed but we don't pull the wool over our eyes.

See Spurfan posts about the 2006 Western Semis.

JWest596
01-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Don't count yourself out of the loop, everything a Laker fan rationalizes on a Spurs forum after a beat down is amusing.

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Just as I find amusing rain in southern California as your excuse for one of over three thousand posts on a Spurs message board. :lol

Those came when you were relevant. Haven't posted here much in awhile.

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Uhh we have 2 main players injured also...

You do? :lol The best player in the league, The second best player on the team and a couple of Role players trumps 2 role players any day. :toast

JWest596
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Those came when you were relevant. Haven't posted here much in awhile.

Yet here you are after a beatdown looking for the how's and why's of a Laker team on the verge of its fifth road loss, a Dallas beat down forthcoming and road trips from hell in the immediate future annoucing and parading my injured players as excuses in advance. So Lakerish.

I'd look elsewhere as well on other team forums for 'relevance'. :lol

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Yet here you are after a beatdown looking for the how's and why's of a Laker team on the verge of its fifth road loss, a Dallas beat down forthcoming and road trips from hell in the immediate future annoucing and parading my injured players as excuses in advance. So Lakerish.

I'd look elsewhere as well on other team forums for 'relevance'. :lol

Beatdown? I repeat, whatever makes you sleep well at night.

bobby4germany
01-13-2010, 04:49 PM

Who is claiming greatness? We are not the Mavs, we do not care about being the RS champs! We will claim greatness if we are the last team standing. :king

dbestpro
01-13-2010, 04:57 PM

Kobe breaking down is inevitable. If this is the beginning then the end is coming sooner than expected. Every high wire act in the NBA evetually wears out. Kobe does need to start playing differently if he is going to last much more. High flying dunks should be limited to only when the team needs energy. He should defer driving to the hoop as much as possible. He should also take a simpler approach to his jump shot when wide open. The sore back is an ominous sign Laker fan. Wouldn't it be ironic if Kobe broke down before Timmy.

LakeShow
01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Kobe breaking down is inevitable. If this is the beginning then the end is coming sooner than expected. Every high wire act in the NBA evetually wears out. Kobe does need to start playing differently if he is going to last much more. High flying dunks should be limited to only when the team needs energy. He should defer driving to the hoop as much as possible. He should also take a simpler approach to his jump shot when wide open. The sore back is an ominous sign Laker fan. Wouldn't it be ironic if Kobe broke down before Timmy.

I wouldn't call it breakdown but I do think he should rest a few games. I could care less about the best record.The Lakers are into trying to make their 3rd straight appearance in the NBA finals. This is by far the most difficult year for the lakers to deal with injuries and being worn out. They have played till June the last couple of years. No other team in the NBA has done the same.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
You do? :lol The best player in the league, The second best player on the team and a couple of Role players trumps 2 role players any day. :toast

Huh? The best player in the league played 40 minutes last night. But you were almost right: The best player on the Lakers was on the bench in a suit.

IronMexican
01-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Blaming the refs is always a bitch made thing to do. Lakers lost yesterday. It was that simple.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Blaming the refs is always a bitch made thing to do. Lakers lost yesterday. It was that simple.

Agreed. The refs are going to make bad calls, but 99.999999% of the time teams have more control over what they do that can change the outcome of a game. And I don't really think the Lakers' fanbase is any worse than the Spurs for complaining about calls (though I believe the Lakers' team is). Neither fan base comes anywhere close to the Mavs, Celts or Suns in that category.