PDA

View Full Version : Free Wiper Blades!

remingtonbo2001
01-13-2010, 10:21 AM
RAINY DAY SPECIAL!!! Come by the Express Lube on Nacogdoches for a Full Service Oil Change and recieve a pair of Free Wiper Blades ($19.98 value). Ensure that your vehicle is prepaired to handle wet weather.

Call ahead (653-7355) or mention Spurstalk.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 11:05 AM
RAINY DAY SPECIAL!!! Come by the Express Lube on Nacogdoches for a Full Service Oil Change and recieve a pair of Free Wiper Blades ($19.98 value). Ensure that your vehicle is prepaired to handle wet weather.

Call ahead (653-7355) or mention Spurstalk.

Hey Bobby, since you are in the Car industry do you have any hookups in other car areas like 4x4 parts and accessories or anything like that?

Bigzax
01-13-2010, 11:15 AM
hey Godbless you Bo, i'm all for your business, but i'm gonna go ahead and wait for the next promo...

Free blowjob while we change your oil! Now at the Express Lube on Nacogdoches! Be sure to mention Spurstalk!

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 11:31 AM
hey Godbless you Bo, i'm all for your business, but i'm gonna go ahead and wait for the next promo...

Free blowjob while we change your oil! Now at the Express Lube on Nacogdoches! Be sure to mention Spurstalk!

I dont know man Bo doesnt seem like the type of guy that would blow you to help out his Express lube business.

ashbeeigh
01-13-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm still not driving over there. Sorry, bo.

I. Hustle
01-13-2010, 02:20 PM
I would go but Maalox went and she said that AL gave her a bible study the whole time she was waiting.

To be fair though I think she went on "Get an oil change and save your soul for free day"

angel_luv
01-13-2010, 02:32 PM
You're goofy, I. Hustle. :)

I. Hustle
01-13-2010, 02:43 PM
You're goofy, I. Hustle. :)

I kept it clean though.

angel_luv
01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
I kept it clean though.

You do. I appreciate your humor. :toast

PakiDan
01-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Bo!!! You're giving away the store!! You're literally having your customers 'eat' your profits!! Micro-Economics baby!

PM5K
01-13-2010, 05:19 PM
Wrong forum.

Bigzax
01-13-2010, 06:38 PM
I dont know man Bo doesnt seem like the type of guy that would blow you to help out his Express lube business.

hey Sancha needs free oil changes too...

remingtonbo2001
01-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Bo!!! You're giving away the store!! You're literally having your customers 'eat' your profits!! Micro-Economics baby!

:lol No, I goal is to provide the best possible care to the customer.

The problem I face is getting the customer in the door. I know I have a quality product, but because of past experiences, or otherwise, may be reluctant to have preventitive maintaince services performed on their vehicle.

Or, as in some cases, may be persuaded to have their vehicle serviced at another business because of the intial price offered, example being $19.99 Oil Change. However, the customer may not be aware that some business may be using a recycled oil, or have other services fees tacked on to the intial price.

That being said, offering a free item is a great way to get a customer in the door. I simply want the customer to try our service, because I know when they do, they'll be satisfied and return.

To me, that's definitely worth the cost of a free item, or in such cases a discount.

Udokafan05
01-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Damn, i should have waited for this deal.

Blake
01-14-2010, 01:16 AM
$20 wiper blades?

I. Hustle
01-14-2010, 09:54 AM
No, 20 $1 wiper blades

Spurstro
01-14-2010, 02:45 PM
:lol No, I goal is to provide the best possible care to the customer.

The problem I face is getting the customer in the door. I know I have a quality product, but because of past experiences, or otherwise, may be reluctant to have preventitive maintaince services performed on their vehicle.

Or, as in some cases, may be persuaded to have their vehicle serviced at another business because of the intial price offered, example being $19.99 Oil Change. However, the customer may not be aware that some business may be using a recycled oil, or have other services fees tacked on to the intial price.

That being said, offering a free item is a great way to get a customer in the door. I simply want the customer to try our service, because I know when they do, they'll be satisfied and return.

To me, that's definitely worth the cost of a free item, or in such cases a discount.

I pass by your place practically everyday and you're making it difficult not to at least give it a shot.

I don't need an oil change for another month, so I'll see you then.

remingtonbo2001
01-14-2010, 06:11 PM
$20 wiper blades?

Our wiper blades carry a 1 year warranty. If they should tear or crack we'll replace them free of charge.

Damn, i should have waited for this deal.

I'm sure we can work something out at your next Full Service Oil Change.

I pass by your place practically everyday and you're making it difficult not to at least give it a shot.

I don't need an oil change for another month, so I'll see you then.

Sweet. Come by when your ready!