PDA

View Full Version : Hill better than parker

James210
01-13-2010, 10:48 AM
With Hill playing at the level that he is at now i believe that he should begin to get increased minutes over parker

His skillset may not be up to par with parkers but i
believe that his contribution to this team is much
more valuable than parkers(who is beginning to be a walking turnover)

i'm not saying that he should start over parker yet, but
if he continues to play at this level he should be given the oppurtunity

DxB
01-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Not really... Parkers good wen he wants to be and still an elite player. Dont get it twisted, everyone gets excited by george's hustle but he's not a replacement... yet.

IMO we need as many players as possible playing well together, just coz one is excelling doesnt mean we say fuck the rest... more the better.

nkdlunch
01-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Hill better than an injured Parker? yes

ElNono
01-13-2010, 10:54 AM
http://www.sparkcaster.com/demotivational/images/overreaction.jpg

RamReddy
01-13-2010, 10:55 AM
Not really... Parkers good wen he wants to be and still an elite player. Dont get it twisted, everyone gets excited by george's hustle but he's not a replacement... yet.

IMO we need as many players as possible playing well together, just coz one is excelling doesnt mean we say fuck the rest... more the better.

I say hill should be given an opportunity to get increased minutes and possibly even start... we can still say fuck bonner because hill can guard nowitzki or odom better than bonner

James210
01-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Hill better than an injured Parker? yes

i dont believe that injury contributes to continually making bad
decisions EX: bad passes over and over again, pulling up for jumpshots when duncan has post position

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-13-2010, 10:57 AM
we can still say fuck bonner because hill can guard nowitzki or odom better than bonner

wtf?

timvp
01-13-2010, 10:58 AM
Raise the bar.

ElNono
01-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Actually, Hill has played more SG that PG this season, IMO... Manu has been the de-facto PG off the bench...