Vinnie_Johnson
01-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Dallas 28 Vikings 24

760Spursfan
01-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Vikings 24 Dallas 17

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 12:46 PM
I have a feeling Peterson is gonna go to town and Allen is gonna take Romo out of the game (with an injury). Vikes 28 Cowgirls 10

badfish22
01-13-2010, 01:01 PM
I have a feeling Peterson is gonna go to town and Allen is gonna take Romo out of the game (with an injury). Vikes 28 Cowgirls 10

I'll quote this post a put a single :lmao under it after Sundays game.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 01:08 PM
I'll quote this post a put a single :lmao under it after Sundays game.

and ill do the same to your post as well after Sunday's game. Lets see if your man enough to show your face afterwards.

jack sommerset
01-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Vikings 31 Cowboys 20. I hope I am wrong but I think the Vikings are going to win the whole thing.

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 01:22 PM

http://www.4marks.com/galleries/articles/s225/2982.jpg

Texan fan can't get over it........

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 01:23 PM
I predict a good game. Really can't say with confidence who will win and lose.

Guess we'll find out.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 01:25 PM
http://www.4marks.com/galleries/articles/s225/2982.jpg

Texan fan can't get over it........

Get over what you fag? That I hate the cowboys even before the Texans existed. Seems like you can;t get over my hate.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Cowboys 31
Vikings 10

Bets where I have to resort to cheering for Dallas are never fun, but I think enough of the following things will happen:

Childress and Favre get in an argument at the wrong time.
Minnesota's offensive line plays like it has been playing which leads to Ratliff Olshansky and Spears plugging all the running holes while Spencer and Ware get tons of pressure
Mike Jenkins shuts Sidney "Baby Fitzgerald" Rice down
Miles "I made DoK look like a huge idiot toolbag this year" Austin shreds Antoine Winfield
The Cowboys running game takes advantage of EJ Henderson being injured

So Dallas will win easily. The Vikings are not a very good team, at all.

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Get over what you fag? That I hate the cowboys even before the Texans existed. Seems like you can;t get over my hate.

I could care less what team some random little shit on the internet like you likes or dislike.

I just think the sour grapes Texan fan has towards the Cowboys are funny :lol

But lemme guess what you'll say...... "We'll be better next year dammit!"

:lol That tired mantra Texan fans has been spewing for the last 8 years has kinda gotten boring IMHO

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
I could care less what team some random little shit on the internet like you likes or dislike.

I just think the sour grapes Texan fan has towards the Cowboys are funny :lol

But lemme guess what you'll say...... "We'll be better next year dammit!"

:lol That tired mantra Texan fans has been spewing for the last 8 years has kinda gotten boring IMHO

Yeah sure you are thats why you make it a point to comment on my hate comments. It has nothing to do with the Texans like I stated before. The fans that could care less who I like or dislike usually dont make it a point to comment on my hate posts so you lose pussy.

monosylab1k
01-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm not sure who wins this game, all I know is that the winner of this game is going to be in the Super Bowl.

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Yeah sure you are thats why you make it a point to comment on my hate comments. It has nothing to do with the Texans like I stated before. The fans that could care less who I like or dislike usually dont make it a point to comment on my hate posts so you lose pussy.

Re-read this post of yours.........now absorb it..............

I was just having some fun with you by the way Atrain. Its easy to pick on a Texan fan because if you are Cowboys fan, they immediately jump up and scream "fuck you faggot!" :lmao

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Bigzax
01-13-2010, 01:54 PM
i can't take another week of this nauseous feeling...

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Re-read this post of yours.........now absorb it..............

I was just having some fun with you by the way Atrain. Its easy to pick on a Texan fan because if you are Cowboys fan, they immediately jump up and scream "fuck you faggot!" :lmao

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Yeah but at the end of the day you are the one that cant handle that I picked them to lose. Just like most cowgirls fans they get their collective panties in a wad cause not everyone is a cowgirl fan. So the moment you quoted me you got trolled so you fail.

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
So if someone picks Dallas to lose, they have sour grapes?

Oops....I had some then when they played New Orleans....I thought they were going to get taint kicked.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 01:56 PM

Oops....I had some then when they played New Orleans....I thought they were going to get taint kicked.

According to him yes Mikey but its funny how he thinks he trolled me :).

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 01:57 PM
According to him yes Mikey but its funny how he thinks he trolled me :).

Oh yea, well Fuck you faggot!!

:rollin

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh yea, well Fuck you faggot!!

:lmao

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Yeah but at the end of the day you are the one that cant handle that I picked them to lose. Just like most cowgirls fans they get their collective panties in a wad cause not everyone is a cowgirl fan. So the moment you quoted me you got trolled so you fail.

Sunk again...

Can't handle it? :lol Im a Cowboys fan and Im not too confident myself.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Sunk again...

Can't handle it? :lol Im a Cowboys fan and Im not too confident myself.

You just dont get it do you. Others just put the score and they were gonna lose but you quoted me cause of my Romo comment That was bait out there for any sucker so again, the moment you quoted me with your vag bleeding you got trolled. It really inst that hard to see.

http://chocolatesyrupywaffles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/3ptyfpalm.jpg

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:08 PM
^^^^ beat me to it.

badfish22
01-13-2010, 02:11 PM

No, no one gave 760Spurfan any shit. I could completely understand some one picking the Vikings. They were the better team for most of the year, and they have a big home field advantage.
Its just the way that he said it let it known that his ass is sore and he is stupid when it comes to football.

"I have a feeling Peterson is gonna go to town and Allen is gonna take Romo out of the game (with an injury). Vikes 28 Cowgirls(:lmao) 10"

Peterson hasn't "gone to town" in a while now and the Cowboys haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher all year. In the last 4 weeks we have held opponents to an average of 50 yards on the ground while allowing just a single rushing touchdown. So thats a weird prediction to make.
Also I bet he actually hopes Jared Allen injures Romo. It would cool his ass off a bit.

But props on changing the name to cowgirls(:lmao). That was the best part of your post.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:12 PM
^^^^ beat me to it.

haha Sorry Mikey

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:14 PM
I guess Spuronyourface and Badfish are new to internets.

badfish22
01-13-2010, 02:17 PM
:lmao I knew if I posted facts and real football information you would fall back on some stupid insult or internet meme.. Too predictable, go to 4chan if you don't know jackshit about sports and just wanna troll

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 02:18 PM

Not at all. And you are smart enough to see the bigger picture.

I just goated a Texan fan because of the swollen pussy syndrome he/she currently has. Texan fan's behavior is somewhat of a comedy show for alot of people. Note how said Texan fan went apeshit over a simple posting of a picture. :lmao

Cry Havoc
01-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Gotta take the Cowboys. The Vikes did not look too impressive down the stretch. I think this game is close in the first half, then the Cowboys blow it open in the 3rd quarter.

Cowboys 31, Vikings 21

Saints - Cards should be a better game. Two of the best QBs in football going at it.

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 02:19 PM
You just dont get it do you. Others just put the score and they were gonna lose but you quoted me cause of my Romo comment That was bait out there for any sucker so again, the moment you quoted me with your vag bleeding you got trolled. It really inst that hard to see.

http://chocolatesyrupywaffles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/3ptyfpalm.jpg

Sunk thrice!

J.T.
01-13-2010, 02:20 PM
ATRAIN brah u find a place we can bbq at Satuday night yet?

I'm sittin' on straight stacks of dolla dolla bills homey

We could even get a keg of XX and still have benjamins left over

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
:lmao I knew if I posted facts and real football information you would fall back on some stupid insult or internet meme.. Too predictable, go to 4chan if you don't know jackshit about sports and just wanna troll

Facts about what. Peterson yes he hasnt done much the last few games but a guy like Peterson can go off at a moments notice. He is one of the few elite backs in the league. Just because he hasn't gone off in weeks doesnt mean he wont and isnt capable of it. Allen is a good DE and he could make Romo's job very difficult. Yeah calling them cowgirls and calling for a Romo injury is bait for you stupid asses that cant see trolling for what it is. Oh Nooooes he said I dont know shit about sports when he is obviously butthurt that he got trolled.

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:22 PM

I just goated a Texan fan because of the swollen pussy syndrome he/she currently has. Texan fan's behavior is somewhat of a comedy show for alot of people. Note how said Texan fan went apeshit over a simple posting of a picture. :lmao

Who goated you with his prediction.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:22 PM

Sunk thrice!

Gawd damn you really are a fucking idiot arent you. Its funny how you got trolled like a bitch and you are trying to make it seem like you goated me in. Again who quoted who here first? You did dumb fuck.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:23 PM
ATRAIN brah u find a place we can bbq at Satuday night yet?

I'm sittin' on straight stacks of dolla dolla bills homey

We could even get a keg of XX and still have benjamins left over

Not yet broseph, you?

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Facts about what. Peterson yes he hasnt done much the last few games but a guy like Peterson can go off at a moments notice. He is one of the few elite backs in the league. Just because he hasn't gone off in weeks doesnt mean he wont and isnt capable of it. Allen is a good DE and he could make Romo's job very difficult. Yeah calling them cowgirls and calling for a Romo injury is bait for you stupid asses that cant see trolling for what it is. Oh Nooooes he said I dont know shit about sports when he is obviously butthurt that he got trolled.

So is it trolling when one says they are trolling you?

"Hey Im trolling you by the way, Fuck you faggot, Cowgirls suck! I hope Romo hurts his pussy, but Im trolling you by the way, fuck you, you don't get it, Im not really pissed off, Im trolling you by the way faggot! Arrrggggg!!!!" - Atrain translation

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:25 PM
So is it trolling when one says they are trolling you?

"Hey Im trolling you by the way, Fuck you faggot, Cowgirls suck! I hope Romo hurts his pussy, but Im trolling you by the way, fuck you, you don't get it, Im not really pissed off, Im trolling you by the way faggot! Arrrggggg!!!!" - Atrain translation

No its trolling when its an obvious troll job but you are too stupid to see that, so again, thanks for playing

http://14.media.tumblr.com/r5psNONlSmaiq5z85QpMv5FCo1_400.jpg

SpuronyourFace
01-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Gawd damn you really are a fucking idiot arent you. Its funny how you got trolled like a bitch and you are trying to make it seem like you goated me in. Again who quoted who here first? You did dumb fuck.

Thats all I have to put. Is a simple ":lmao" and BOOM.

Hook. Line. Sinker. Trolled. Stick a fork in you, your day is ruined by me. :lmao

That was too easy.

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:27 PM

Hook. Line. Sinker. Trolled. Stick a fork in you, your day is ruined by me. :lmao

That was too easy.

somehow I don't think ATRAIN's day was ruined. He loves internet squabbles. :)

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Who goated you with his prediction.

Did you mean He instead of who haha?

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:30 PM

That was too easy.

If I got trolled like a bitch I would prob try to come back with something like this. Mikey yes you are correct, this was just tooooo easy. Like I said before 90210 made trolling cowboy fans fun again, but at least 90210 knows when he got pwned. This guy REALLY thinks he goated me in hahaha, thats pretty sad.

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Did you mean He instead of who haha?

no ya dipstick.

He said "I just goated a Texans fan..."

the proper response was "who just goated you." I should have clarified with "who then just goated you.."

Fucking A mijo, why do I gots to esplain thees to joo?

:lol

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Personally, I find it way too funny when anyone pulls the "I owned you" card. As if an internet smack talk session has any bearing on the real world. Then again, if you are still in your teens (most of the people who use that tactic) the world is simpler. :)

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Personally, I find it way too funny when anyone pulls the "I owned you" card. As if an internet smack talk session has any bearing on the real world. Then again, if you are still in your teens (most of the people who use that tactic) the world is simpler. :)

Sorry its gaming lingo that somehow made its way to forums and message boards. Just a nice way of saying that I made spurmalloverhisownface my bitch.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-13-2010, 02:35 PM
No, no one gave 760Spurfan any shit. I could completely understand some one picking the Vikings. They were the better team for most of the year, and they have a big home field advantage.
Its just the way that he said it let it known that his ass is sore and he is stupid when it comes to football.

"I have a feeling Peterson is gonna go to town and Allen is gonna take Romo out of the game (with an injury). Vikes 28 Cowgirls(:lmao) 10"

Peterson hasn't "gone to town" in a while now and the Cowboys haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher all year. In the last 4 weeks we have held opponents to an average of 50 yards on the ground while allowing just a single rushing touchdown. So thats a weird prediction to make.
Also I bet he actually hopes Jared Allen injures Romo. It would cool his ass off a bit.

But props on changing the name to cowgirls(:lmao). That was the best part of your post.

I might be going out on a limb here, but is it possible ATRAIN intentionally made a prediction that made no sense that wasn't serious in order to draw this kind of reaction from someone who shat bricks at the site of the prediction?

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Sorry its gaming lingo that somehow made its way to forums and message boards. Just a nice way of saying that I made spurmalloverhisownface my bitch.

Oh I understand the origin....I just still think its funny when people take the interwebs so seriously. :)

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:40 PM
I might be going out on a limb here, but is it possible ATRAIN intentionally made a prediction that made no sense that wasn't serious in order to draw this kind of reaction from someone who shat bricks at the site of the prediction?

He is just crazy enough to do that.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Oh I understand the origin....I just still think its funny when people take the interwebs so seriously. :)

LOL oh you know I havent taken this shit serious in years, but the fact that I made this guy my e-bitch is still pretty funny.

badfish22
01-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Facts about what.

"The Cowboys haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher all year. In the last 4 weeks we have held opponents to an average of 50 yards on the ground while allowing just a single rushing touchdown"
Those facts. Cowboys have a great rush defense.

Peterson yes he hasnt done much the last few games but a guy like Peterson can go off at a moments notice.
He is one of the few elite backs in the league.
Agreed, and yes he is an elite back.

Just because he hasn't gone off in weeks doesnt mean he wont and isnt capable of it.
Agreed but he hasn't gone off for a reason. The O-line is doing a terrible job opening holes for him. Combine that with Cowboys rush defense and I don't think AP will go to town. He could, player like him are capable of anything. But I dont think he will

Allen is a good DE and he could make Romo's job very difficult.

OK. Flozell vs. Allen will be a key matchup in this game. Plus, Dward is a better DE and will also make Favre life difficult :hat
Yeah calling them cowgirls (:lmao) and calling for a Romo injury is bait for you stupid asses that cant see trolling for what it is.
Ok. Congrats. Go upstairs and tell your mom you just trolled some people on the internet. She will be proud. When I see stupid things posted, I usually respond.

Oh Nooooes he said I dont know shit about sports when he is obviously butthurt that he got trolled.

Wtf is this? I don't even know how to respond.... are you 14 years old?

Dr. Gonzo
01-13-2010, 02:44 PM
LOL oh you know I havent taken this shit serious in years, but the fact that I made this guy my e-bitch is still pretty funny.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv275/taylorbell_photo/boxxy-trolling.jpg

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 02:49 PM

I wasn't referring to you ;)

LOL@MavsFan
01-13-2010, 02:50 PM

How bout them Texans? :lol We dont need a fake football team's fans to make predictions about playoff games, but thanks for the interest.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:52 PM
I wasn't referring to you ;)

HAHAH when I was a newbie yeah im sure I got trolled, shit Seven used to troll me all the time but it didnt take me several hundred posts to learn that like these two dumb fucks.

ATRAIN
01-13-2010, 02:53 PM
How bout them Texans? :lol We dont need a fake football team's fans to make predictions about playoff games, but thanks for the interest.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51t3vDbIk7L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

VBM
01-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Dallas 28
Minny 17

Sounds like Winfield is still banged up, so Dallas' receivers should be able to wreak havoc on the Minny secondary. If Romo can utilize some quick strikes to Miles on slants or dump-offs to Felix, it should neutralize Jared Allen somewhat.

Here's hoping Favre gets into Superman mode and tries to make plays that simply aren't there. Dallas' defense is playing better than Minny's right now (beatdown of a lifeless Giants team notwithstanding...)

4chan
01-13-2010, 03:06 PM
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv275/taylorbell_photo/boxxy-trolling.jpg

Boxxy, queen of all the chans.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Can't get a read on this one. Typical Cowboy fan reaction is to think Super Bowl after any win, so nobody's being realistic in this town. If that spreads to the team they're in trouble. I think Romo knows that if he doesn't try to win the game all by himself that eventually Favre will. It's all down to mistakes. The Cowboys have no excuses, as they're plenty good enough to win. If they're mature enough to take care of business this weekend I'll start thinking they're good enough to win it all. Should be a great game, as both teams have plenty of weapons on offense and defense.

J.T.
01-13-2010, 03:48 PM
lol spermonyourface

same shit he pulls with me. acts like he's not a cowboy bandwagon fan and that the cowboys have "zero bandwagon fans of their own" (his words not mine lol) but because i'm a colts fan and have manning in my avatar and sig i've only been watching football since 1998. then when i turn the tables on him suddenly he is cowboy superfan, longhorn graduate and i'm just a homeless white boy who got rejected from utsa. dude is the ultimate chode.

J.T.
01-13-2010, 03:51 PM
spermonyourface is no longer posting in this thread because:

A) Got tired of getting trolled
B) The oven timer went off for his 8200 calorie double cheese and meat lover's stuffed crust pizza
C) He was late for his lap band procedure
D) All of the above

symple19
01-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Vikes 27 - Boys 17

Despite my deep hatred of all things Cowgirls, I would have picked them had they been at home.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Vikes 27 - Boys 17

Despite my deep hatred of all things Cowgirls, I would have picked them had they been at home.

Yeah, that place is going to be loud. The Cowboys did surprisingly well in the Superdome against a loud crowd, though. Someone earlier mentioned that the Vikes aren't playing as well as they had been, but they and New Orleans both were playing realy well right up to the game where they weren't, so there's just no telling.

symple19
01-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Yeah, that place is going to be loud. The Cowboys did surprisingly well in the Superdome against a loud crowd, though. Someone earlier mentioned that the Vikes aren't playing as well as they had been, but they and New Orleans both were playing realy well right up to the game where they weren't, so there's just no telling.

IMO, it's definitely the best matchup this weekend.

Dallas is certainly capable of winning up there though.

VBM
01-13-2010, 04:30 PM
B) The oven timer went off for his 8200 calorie double cheese and meat lover's stuffed crust pizza

Don't go dragging an innocent pizza into all this...

http://www.mensfitness.com/images/mf/209844/15639.jpg

bostonguy
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Cowboys 24
Vikings 14

I am not sold on the Vikes especially with how they played down the stretch. Their O line isn't all that great plus the Cowboys rush d is very solid which means AP will probably struggle. If AP struggles, that forces Favre to carry the team. The cowboys front 7 has been very very good at getting to the qb. The Vikes D will really need to step it up and force turnovers. If the Cowboys come in focused and ready for all 60 minutes, I just don't see them dropping this one.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Robison/Edwards v. Colombo is the matchup that will key the game IMO.

Cowboys' S are vulnerable in coverage. Shiancoe will get a lot more looks this week.

Vikes 28
Boys 20

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Cowboys' S are vulnerable in coverage.

With all due respect, what team have you been watching?

badfish22
01-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Shiancoe will get a lot more looks this week.

Shiancoe could eat us alive this week. Cowboys have had some trouble defending TE's, mostly because Carpenter seems to be our weak link in pass coverage.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Shiancoe could eat us alive this week. Cowboys have had some trouble defending TE's, mostly because Carpenter seems to be our weak link in pass coverage.

I love the Cowboys fanbase. Always good for a :lol

symple19
01-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Vikes O-line has been suspect often over the course of the year. This game will be won where most are, in the trenches. Specifically, the Girls D front against the Vikes O-line.

badfish22
01-13-2010, 05:52 PM
I love the Cowboys fanbase. Always good for a :lol

ok......
have we not had trouble with TE's. Celek was killing us in our second meeting with the Eagles. Gates killed us.

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 05:58 PM
LOL "we" and "us"

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 05:59 PM
ok......
have we not had trouble with TE's. Celek was killing us in our second meeting with the Eagles. Gates killed us.

Word has it the original Roy Williams was responsible for Gates.

badfish22
01-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Word has it the original Roy Williams was responsible for Gates.
cool story

symple19
01-13-2010, 06:05 PM
LOL "we" and "us"

yeah, it's my pet peeve too

J.T.
01-13-2010, 06:10 PM
I figure most teams acknowledge their fans as best in the world and crucial to creating a winning atmosphere at home so it's okay for the fans to speak about the team as if it's their own. I try to avoid it too when talking about how the team plays since I'm not on the Colts and obviously aren't going to contribute much just watching them on TV, but it's something that fans of any team in any sport do. And they have a right to within a certain degree. IMO anyway.

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 06:33 PM
I figure most teams acknowledge their fans as best in the world and crucial to creating a winning atmosphere at home so it's okay for the fans to speak about the team as if it's their own. I try to avoid it too when talking about how the team plays since I'm not on the Colts and obviously aren't going to contribute much just watching them on TV, but it's something that fans of any team in any sport do. And they have a right to within a certain degree. IMO anyway.

I agree to a point. I don't believe I have a right drop the "we and us" card because I don't believe I have done anything to contribute. OTOH, what seperates me from most (especially on this board) is that just because I think that way, that doesn't mean others have to also and that they are wrong if they don't feel the way I do.

Warlord23
01-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Bringing the discussion back on track,

Cowboys advantages:
- Getting hot at the right time vs Minny being hot/cold lately
- Fearsome pass rush vs Vikings inexperienced O-line
- Witten/Austin vs weak Vikings secondary

Vikings advantages
- Homefield. Vikings are 8-0, and Favre has a 118 QB rating with 21 TDs at home
- Peterson/Taylor could wear out Cowboys' D and control time of possession
- Minny run defense could force the Cowboys to pass more than needed
- Special teams; close to tops in league

It could go either way. The hot/cold argument is a big one, but AZ has proved over the last 2 years that backing into the playoffs doesn't mean you can't pick up your game when it matters.

If Dallas had homefield, they'd win easily. If Dallas was under the radar and Vikings were hyped up, Minny would likely have choked. With Minny at home and Dallas being the favorites all of a sudden, it could go either way. I predict a victory margin of 7 points or less.

Though Minnesota has the better offense, I give the advantage to Dallas because of their overall superior D

Spursfan092120
01-13-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm not sure who wins this game, all I know is that the winner of this game is going to be in the Super Bowl.
I'd have to agree with you on this one, mono.

symple19
01-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Bringing the discussion back on track,

Cowboys advantages:
- Getting hot at the right time vs Minny being hot/cold lately
- Fearsome pass rush vs Vikings inexperienced O-line
- Witten/Austin vs weak Vikings secondary

Vikings advantages
- Homefield. Vikings are 8-0, and Favre has a 118 QB rating with 21 TDs at home
- Peterson/Taylor could wear out Cowboys' D and control time of possession
- Minny run defense could force the Cowboys to pass more than needed
- Special teams; close to tops in league

It could go either way. The hot/cold argument is a big one, but AZ has proved over the last 2 years that backing into the playoffs doesn't mean you can't pick up your game when it matters.

If Dallas had homefield, they'd win easily. If Dallas was under the radar and Vikings were hyped up, Minny would likely have choked. With Minny at home and Dallas being the favorites all of a sudden, it could go either way. I predict a victory margin of 7 points or less.

Though Minnesota has the better offense, I give the advantage to Dallas because of their overall superior D

nice post :tu

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 07:23 PM
I agree to a point. I don't believe I have a right drop the "we and us" card because I don't believe I have done anything to contribute. OTOH, what seperates me from most (especially on this board) is that just because I think that way, that doesn't mean others have to also and that they are wrong if they don't feel the way I do.

On the other hand, you feel you have the right to drop the "we and us" card in a message board even though you have nothing else to contribute to the thread.

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 07:32 PM
On the other hand, you feel you have the right to drop the "we and us" card in a message board even though you have nothing else to contribute to the thread.

I do. Just as anyone has the right to do the we and us thing...I have the same right to post my displeasure about it. I have the same rights everyone else does. And I have contributed to this thread.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 07:53 PM
I do. Just as anyone has the right to do the we and us thing...I have the same right to post my displeasure about it. I have the same rights everyone else does. And I have contributed to this thread.

Anyone but you has the right to do it, of course. And being the first person to ever bring up the "we/us" debate on a sports message board has to be considered "contributing".

samikeyp
01-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Anyone but you has the right to do it, of course. And being the first person to ever bring up the "we/us" debate on a sports message board has to be considered "contributing".

Never claimed to be the first and really, I do it as more of a joke now than I used to. I used to be real hard core about it then I realized that was pretty stupid to be so now its in fun, its still a pet peeve of mine but I don't take it so seriously. If that bothers some then i'm sorry. Its all for a good time. :toast

01-13-2010, 08:07 PM
There aren't many things I hate more than the Cowboys.

That stupid fucking horn in the Metrodome, however, is one of them.

Spurs rock
01-13-2010, 08:24 PM
DAL- 24
MIN- 35

Favre didn't come back just to lose to Wade freakin' Phillips!!

Spursfan092120
01-13-2010, 08:44 PM
DAL- 24
MIN- 35

Wade owns Favre....just ask him about 27-7 in 2003...check the defensive coordinator for the Falcons in that game. And Wade Phillips is the 3rd winningest active coach in the NFL behind Bellicheck and Andy Reid..he's a good coach...his defense has been phenomenal.

symple19
01-13-2010, 08:49 PM
There aren't many things I hate more than the Cowboys.

That stupid fucking horn in the Metrodome, however, is one of them.

That horn is the single most annoying thing in any arena/stadium anywhere

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/xwfjjyfxxg--Minnesota-Vikings-Metrodome-HornFootball-Minnesota-Vikings-College-Band-Metrodome-

Mr. T
01-13-2010, 08:50 PM
My prediction?

PAIN.

http://www.buzzersports.com/images/Adrian-Peterson-$59.jpg

VBM
01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
My prediction?

http://www.nflminute.com/wp-content/themes/tma/images/latest/adrian-peterson-fumble.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08nm9il7zO4zN/610x.jpg

http://assets.philadelphiaeagles.com/assets/news/240-peterson-090101.jpg

Spursfan092120
01-13-2010, 10:03 PM
http://www.nflminute.com/wp-content/themes/tma/images/latest/adrian-peterson-fumble.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08nm9il7zO4zN/610x.jpg

http://assets.philadelphiaeagles.com/assets/news/240-peterson-090101.jpg
you forgot something

http://top-fantasy-football.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/demarcus-ware3.jpg
http://www.realdallascowboyfans.com/media/spencer1_092307_360.jpg
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/felixJONES_new-thumb-300x227.jpg

LakasRool4eva
01-14-2010, 12:41 AM
mark my words my Boyz will dominate on da way to another 'ship................

Obstructed_View
01-14-2010, 01:08 AM
Never claimed to be the first and really, I do it as more of a joke now than I used to. I used to be real hard core about it then I realized that was pretty stupid to be so now its in fun, its still a pet peeve of mine but I don't take it so seriously. If that bothers some then i'm sorry. Its all for a good time. :toast

Yeah, I'm just having fun with ya. Saw an opportunity to needle you.

samikeyp
01-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah, I'm just having fun with ya. Saw an opportunity to needle you.

Well played sir. :toast

Whisky Dog
01-14-2010, 12:04 PM
I hope WE come out ready to kick THEIR sorry asses and put favre into retirement. WE can do it.

Go ahead Mikey, flame away. Some target practice for ya.

samikeyp
01-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I hope WE come out ready to kick THEIR sorry asses and put favre into retirement. WE can do it.

Go ahead Mikey, flame away. Some target practice for ya.

LOL "we", "their" (that's new) and "we" #2...you forgot "us" big guy. :ihit

Well done. :toast

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 01:38 PM
All this Cowgirl love is fucking sickening. Fuck that team and their pathetic fans.

SpuronyourFace
01-14-2010, 01:39 PM
lol spermonyourface

same shit he pulls with me. acts like he's not a cowboy bandwagon fan and that the cowboys have "zero bandwagon fans of their own" (his words not mine lol) but because i'm a colts fan and have manning in my avatar and sig i've only been watching football since 1998. then when i turn the tables on him suddenly he is cowboy superfan, longhorn graduate and i'm just a homeless white boy who got rejected from utsa. dude is the ultimate chode.

Are you going to tell me you've been a fan since the Harbaugh years when you were a Dolphins fan? :lmao
GMAFB. Hell, or even the Jeff George years.(Yes J.T., Jeff George was once the QB of "your" Colts. I know it may come as a shock to you since you know Colts history starting at the Peyton Manning era, but you can even look it up on your favorite site, wikipedia that is.)

And sorry the minorites got in your way of attending U.T., but its foolish to take it out on me.

spermonyourface is no longer posting in this thread because:

A) Got tired of getting trolled
C) He was late for his lap band procedure
D) All of the above
E) Had a meeting with my boss

Correct answer is E my friend.

But I do owe you an apology I guess. Should of broadcasted that I was checking out since you were waiting for me. Im sure you were patiently waiting for God knows how long in this thread for my response. Hitting refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh. . .intently staring at your computer, but to no avail.

Sorry. In advance, I will be checking out in about 5 min. Busy day, not much time for computer time. Just to let you know. :toast Maybe in the evening if you feel the need to joust me.

SpuronyourFace
01-14-2010, 01:40 PM
DAL- 24

MIN- 35

I don't think Reid and McNabb expected to lose to Wade aswell, but sometimes hell does freeze over.

XFactor
01-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Tony Homo will choke.

Bigzax
01-14-2010, 05:27 PM
somebody get this chic a ticket...

http://www.thesportstruth.com/images/gallery/jessica-simpson.jpg

Whisky Dog
01-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Best D front 7 in playoffs + worst O line on playoffs = devastation for vikes. 2 keys to the game - 1 Cowboys front 7 ruins the O line and stops Peterson while knocking favre around, and 2 Cowboys O line handing the Williams brothers up front enough for Felix, Marion and Tashard to run consistently like they have been. Those 2 things happen and it's game over. That's what the Cowboys have to do in this game.

Obstructed_View
01-14-2010, 07:29 PM
All this Cowgirl love is fucking sickening. Fuck that team and their pathetic fans.

sEZ UM LakurFan zomg1!1!!

TheMime
01-14-2010, 07:42 PM

Ed Lover
01-14-2010, 08:15 PM

c'mon son!!

Spursfan092120
01-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Tony Homo will choke.
Yeah..because that's exactly what he's been doing this year.

:rolleyes

O-Factor
01-15-2010, 01:24 PM
I think Dallas needs to score first and put Farve in passing mode, where he'd check out of most run plays. That would help negate Peterson. Also, it would allow Dallas to continue mixing up the run and pass against their D. If Minny plays with a lead they can lean on Peterson and keep the Dallas pass rush in check.

But I expect the Dallas pass rush to be quite effective against the Vikings O-Line, which really hasn't played well lately. But when Farve is on his A-game, he can be quite deadly. You can get pressure on him, but he'll thread that needle. Which is a reason CB play has to be key for Dallas. They've played extreamly well lately, especially Mike Jenkins.

Basically, I think its going to come down to who shoots themselves in the foot more. Dallas or Minny.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2010, 06:58 PM
I think Dallas needs to score first and put Farve in passing mode, where he'd check out of most run plays. That would help negate Peterson. Also, it would allow Dallas to continue mixing up the run and pass against their D. If Minny plays with a lead they can lean on Peterson and keep the Dallas pass rush in check.

But I expect the Dallas pass rush to be quite effective against the Vikings O-Line, which really hasn't played well lately. But when Farve is on his A-game, he can be quite deadly. You can get pressure on him, but he'll thread that needle. Which is a reason CB play has to be key for Dallas. They've played extreamly well lately, especially Mike Jenkins.

Basically, I think its going to come down to who shoots themselves in the foot more. Dallas or Minny.

Excellent point. Favre has had very little success against Dallas in his career, and a good way to make him start forcing the ball is to get the Vikes in an early hole. Just stuffing the running game early might do it, but points would be better. There's no doubt how dangerous he is if they let him get on a roll.

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 07:18 PM
sEZ UM LakurFan zomg1!1!!

This thread is about the Dallas/Minny game. Stay on topic, faggot bandwagon spurfan.

Bigzax
01-16-2010, 02:32 PM
this chic is hot.

http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/cheerv2.jpg

Pistons < Spurs
01-16-2010, 08:11 PM
I hate Dallas. And I also hate Farve. Can both teams please lose!

Vikings: 34
Dallas: 31

badfish22
01-16-2010, 09:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/video/clip?id=4832551

Favre is scurred.

j.dizzle
01-16-2010, 11:41 PM
this chic is hot.

http://media.mysanantonio.com/images/cheerv2.jpg
god dayummmm i think i see some camel toe..Ridiculous body

himat
01-17-2010, 01:16 AM
I hate the Cowboys. Overrated chokes. They finally won a playoff game again, but tomorrow the celebration will end.

badfish22
01-17-2010, 01:38 AM
I hate the Cowboys. Overrated chokes. They finally won a playoff game again, but tomorrow the celebration will end.

lol lions?

himat
01-17-2010, 02:26 AM
lol lions?

:lol Honestly my opinion doesn't really matter, but its just what I think. btw the Lions just suck. Dallas has good talent, but manages to find a way to suck at some crucial point in the season.

Obstructed_View
01-17-2010, 03:28 AM
This thread is about the Dallas/Minny game. Stay on topic, faggot bandwagon spurfan.

The topic was pathetic fans, right from your mouth. Ironic, ain't it?

Amarelooms
01-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Go Cowboys...everyone wants to see Cowboys vs Saints next week :elephant

Viva Las Espuelas
01-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baseline bum
01-17-2010, 01:14 PM
There's the playoff Romo I remember!

EmptyMan
01-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Wow Favre just escaped an ass whooping by Ware.

johngateswhiteley
01-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Well its not over, but most of you guys are nuts...and I love how Favre is bitch slapping the cowboys. Probably the mvp of the league with manning.

01-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah, that Ray Edwards guy is pretty good.

johngateswhiteley
01-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah, that Ray Edwards guy is pretty good.

Is it just me or is the Minnesota defense kicking the crap out of romo and the cowboys?

...fucking beautiful. Especially after listening to all the cocky fans.

dbestpro
01-17-2010, 03:38 PM
I pick Minnesota by more than 20.

Dr. Gonzo
01-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah..because that's exactly what he's been doing this year.

:rolleyes

lol

Dr. Gonzo
01-17-2010, 03:39 PM
This thread is full of fail.

dbestpro
01-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Even when the Cowboys win a playoff game they find a way to screw themselves. Now they'll have to give Wade a long term extension and will be stuck with Phillips for years to come. That is some funny shit.

Obstructed_View
01-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Even when the Cowboys win a playoff game they find a way to screw themselves. Now they'll have to give Wade a long term extension and will be stuck with Phillips for years to come. That is some funny shit.

Yeah, I'm wondering how pleased the Cowboys can be with the outcome this year. To be honest, they haven't advanced any further than they did two years ago other than the fact that they had to play an extra game to get this far. It's not really Wade's fault that the Cowboys lost today, but I don't have much faith in his ability to keep everything together.

ATRAIN
01-17-2010, 11:26 PM
lol

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 11:37 PM
lol Texans

ATRAIN
01-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Its funny you have to bring the Texans up with this is a Cowboys Viking prediction thread. And you call us sad lol.

LOL Cowboys
LOL 90210