PDA

View Full Version : Predict Kobe's horrible shooting night against Dallas

ChrisRichards
01-13-2010, 04:05 PM
Ill say 7/29. This guy is on stage to embarass himself further. Its his time to prve that he can play at a high level even when he has a bad back. Well, Kobe, prepare to dig a deeper hole for yourself, because NO ONE plays great on a bad back.

LOL LAKERS with another loss thanks to Kome's 30% shooting stretch. He's on Brandon Jenning's level I tell you. :lol

ffadicted
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
44%, I'll give him credit lol

PGDynasty24
01-13-2010, 04:40 PM
You seriously have an issue. Seek Help

BRHornet45
01-13-2010, 04:43 PM
FG:
7 of 24

3PT:
1 of 5

FT:
11 of 14

26 points (15 legit points off of 24 shot attempts, 11 freebies from the refs to help inflate his scoring)

ElNono
01-13-2010, 04:48 PM
He'll probably quit in the 3rd quarter after JJ Barea steals the ball twice from him and has mutiple windmill dunks...

Banzai
01-13-2010, 04:50 PM
lol all these kobe threads.

badfish22
01-13-2010, 04:57 PM
He'll probably quit in the 3rd quarter after JJ Barea steals the ball twice from him and has mutiple windmill dunks...

I think the whole Laker organization would quit if that happened :lol

Anyway Dirk will get his 20,000 career point today :king

ChrisRichards
01-13-2010, 05:05 PM
FG:
7 of 24

3PT:
1 of 5

FT:
11 of 14

26 points (15 legit points off of 24 shot attempts, 11 freebies from the refs to help inflate his scoring)
Thats actually a very god prediction line, especially the 1 out of 5 beyond the arc. Its so Kobe :lol

ChrisRichards
01-13-2010, 05:06 PM

:lol

Congrats on Dirk. Wow, never thought he actually surpassed Duncan and KG on the all time points list.

duncan228
01-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Dirk will get his 20,000 career point today :king

Congrats Dirk. Nice milestone.

Duncan will join the list soon, he's 69 away.

Medvedenko
01-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Thats actually a very god prediction line, especially the 1 out of 5 beyond the arc. Its so Kobe :lol

Hahah....
81 points
62-61

It's so Kobe.......
Dude, quit posting, you're embarrasing yourself with your rhetoric.

Shastafarian
01-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Predict Kobe's horrible shooting night against Dallas

He'll miss her face.

BadOdor
01-13-2010, 06:56 PM
He'll miss her face.

He never misses the face.

MavDynasty
01-13-2010, 06:57 PM
10-22

Donkeybong
01-13-2010, 07:05 PM
*book marked*

j.dizzle
01-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Kobe should sit out a week & get good for the long ass trip coming.

badfish22
*book marked*

This thread is gonna stay on the first page you fat fuck.
Aren't you the one that bet all that vbookie cash on the Lakers blowing out the Spurs and got you dick thrown back at you.

lil_penny
14/21

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Threads like these are what's killing the NBA forum.

Donkeybong
01-13-2010, 07:23 PM
This thread is gonna stay on the first page you fat fuck.
Aren't you the one that bet all that vbookie cash on the Lakers blowing out the Spurs and got you dick thrown back at you.

go eat another roast beef sandwich with extra arby-sauce you fat, cow-fucking, gynecomastia looking, in-bred piece of dog shit.

i live in cali, where the majority of people actually have normal and healthy weight.

Native American
01-13-2010, 07:33 PM
In the beginning there was no fire and the world was cold. Then the Thunders (Ani'-Hyun'tikwsla'ski) who lived up in Galun'lati, sent their lightning and put fire into the bottom of a hollow sycamore tree which grew on an island. Obsessed with capturing and controlling the fire, Kanane'ski Amai'yehi, the Water Spider, spun a thread from her body and wove it into a tusti bowl, which she fastened on her back as she traveled to the fire in the sycamore. She was finally able to capture and return with the fire. However, her entire back was burnt. And when I talk about fire, I mean Kobe Bryant. And when I say "Kanane'ski Amai'yehi, the Water Spider," I mean Chris Richards. And when I say "she was finally able to capture and return with the fire" and "her entire back was burnt" I mean so great is Chris Richards' obsession with Kobe that when he finally does get buttfucked by the Mamba, his ass will burn with soreness... and gonnorhea. Love #24 that much, do you, Mr. Dicks?

Chieflion
01-13-2010, 07:39 PM
In the beginning there was no fire and the world was cold. Then the Thunders (Ani'-Hyun'tikwsla'ski) who lived up in Galun'lati, sent their lightning and put fire into the bottom of a hollow sycamore tree which grew on an island. Obsessed with capturing and controlling the fire, Kanane'ski Amai'yehi, the Water Spider, spun a thread from her body and wove it into a tusti bowl, which she fastened on her back as she traveled to the fire in the sycamore. She was finally able to capture and return with the fire. However, her entire back was burnt. And when I talk about fire, I mean Kobe Bryant. And when I say "Kanane'ski Amai'yehi, the Water Spider," I mean Chris Richards. And when I say "she was finally able to capture and return with the fire" and "her entire back was burnt" I mean so great is Chris Richards' obsession with Kobe that when he finally does get buttfucked by the Mamba, his ass will burn with soreness... and gonnorhea. Love #24 that much, do you, Mr. Dicks?
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Donkeybong
01-13-2010, 07:40 PM
best forum personality ever

djohn2oo8
01-13-2010, 07:43 PM
go eat another roast beef sandwich with extra arby-sauce you fat, cow-fucking, gynecomastia looking, in-bred piece of dog shit.

i live in cali, where the majority of people actually have normal and healthy weight.

Liposuction does that for ya....Now what about silicone and botox?

Donkeybong
01-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Liposuction does that for ya....Now what about silicone and botox?

it's called eating healthy and exercise. You think the majority of the population can afford liposuction? Just because we have a small population of glorified rich brats that live in hollywood who get cosmetic surgery, doesn't mean we all do that shit. However, I used to live in the deep south for 10 years, and while the majority of people are kind-hearted, they have some serious weight issues.

djohn2oo8
01-13-2010, 07:53 PM
it's called eating healthy and exercise. You think the majority of the population can afford liposuction? Just because we have a small population of glorified rich brats that live in hollywood who get cosmetic surgery, doesn't mean we all do that shit. However, I used to live in the deep south for 10 years, and while the majority of people are kind-hearted, they have some serious weight issues.

And people in Cali don't? I'm sure that 42 billion debt in Cali would cause people some sort of stress related problems

Obstructed_View
01-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Kobe will have his worst career shooting night against Dallas. He'll only shoot 48 percent and will only score 39 points before being pulled for garbage time.

cobbler
01-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Threads like these are what's killing the NBA forum.

Miami/Chris/Harlem/BGHornet have to get their obsessions on. :lol

badfish22
01-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Kobe was asked about Dirk and him getting to 20k and his response made me hate him a little less

"He's tough," said the Lakers' Kobe Bryant. "That's what I like about him. He's not a punk. A lot of superstar players don't like to get touched. They're kind of finicky about how they go about things. Dirk's nasty and that's what I like about him. He'll take the gloves off and go at it."

"It's tough to argue that he's not the best international player ever," said Bryant. "We're gonna try to make a case when it's all said and done for [Spaniard] Pau Gasol years from now. But Dirk is phenomenal right now."

"If you look at some of the games that he's had against great players, it's amazing. I think his coming out party years ago was against [Kevin] Garnett. Garnett is a phenomenal player and Dirk was putting up 35 and 20 rebounds. That's ridiculous. I'm looking at that like, 'Whoa, Garnett's one of the best defensive players ever and [Dirk] torched him.' "

"Dirk's not gonna back down. I like that," Bryant said. "He's not soft. Oh, no."

"Hopefully the fans in Dallas can appreciate what they watch -- a 7-footer that can put the ball on the floor, can shoot it from the outside, can post. Dirk's a rare breed, man. A rare breed."
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/01/12/nowitzki/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

^Cool article btw

:toast that might single handedly change the opinions of Barkely, Kenny and all those other wanna be thugs who think you have to shit on your opponets face and have "swag" coming out of your ass to be a tough NBA player.
Everyone who actually is a part of the NBA knows that Dirk is tough.

ChrisRichards
01-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Kobe was asked about Dirk and him getting to 20k and his response made me hate him a little less

"He's tough," said the Lakers' Kobe Bryant. "That's what I like about him. He's not a punk. A lot of superstar players don't like to get touched. They're kind of finicky about how they go about things. Dirk's nasty and that's what I like about him. He'll take the gloves off and go at it."

"It's tough to argue that he's not the best international player ever," said Bryant. "We're gonna try to make a case when it's all said and done for [Spaniard] Pau Gasol years from now. But Dirk is phenomenal right now."

"If you look at some of the games that he's had against great players, it's amazing. I think his coming out party years ago was against [Kevin] Garnett. Garnett is a phenomenal player and Dirk was putting up 35 and 20 rebounds. That's ridiculous. I'm looking at that like, 'Whoa, Garnett's one of the best defensive players ever and [Dirk] torched him.' "

"Dirk's not gonna back down. I like that," Bryant said. "He's not soft. Oh, no."

"Hopefully the fans in Dallas can appreciate what they watch -- a 7-footer that can put the ball on the floor, can shoot it from the outside, can post. Dirk's a rare breed, man. A rare breed."
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/01/12/nowitzki/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

^Cool article btw

:toast that might single handedly change the opinions of Barkely, Kenny and all those other wanna be thugs who think you have to shit on your opponets face and have "swag" coming out of your ass to be a tough NBA player.
Everyone who actually is a part of the NBA knows that Dirk is tough.
A jab on Gasol

cobbler
01-13-2010, 11:07 PM
5 for 11 to match his career average, making the OP and haters look follish yet again, and helping the Lakers become the first franchise to 3,000 wins. What a great day!

ChrisRichards
01-13-2010, 11:08 PM
5 for 11 to match his career average, making the OP and haters look follish yet again, and helping the Lakers become the first franchise to 3,000 wins. What a great day!
Umm. thanks to Bynum, Lamar and Jordan Farmar though.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
01-13-2010, 11:10 PM
And I love how all of sudden they change the subject. "jab on gasol"

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
01-13-2010, 11:11 PM
A steal to basically seal it.

badfish22
01-13-2010, 11:14 PM
A steal to basically seal it.

A retarded dog could steal the ball from Howard. The man cannot dribble.

Fortune Cookie
01-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Ill say 7/29. This guy is on stage to embarass himself further. Its his time to prve that he can play at a high level even when he has a bad back. Well, Kobe, prepare to dig a deeper hole for yourself, because NO ONE plays great on a bad back.

LOL LAKERS with another loss thanks to Kome's 30% shooting stretch. He's on Brandon Jenning's level I tell you. :lol

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/dirosmit/fckobeobsess.jpg

ChrisRichards
01-13-2010, 11:20 PM
http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/dirosmit/fckobeobsess.jpg
:lmao

cobbler
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
And I love how all of sudden they change the subject. "jab on gasol"

It's what the Kobe Obsessers do. They toss out absurd posts, get shown to be the fools they are on the majority of them, and then change their tune as if nobody notices. Quite comical. :lol

Killakobe81
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Kobe comes up BIG again ...

IronMexican
01-13-2010, 11:30 PM

lol, you saw that dirk pic on NBA.com too.