PDA

View Full Version : Damn this team has shown an insane amount of charecter tonight.

Purch
01-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Second day of a back to back against 2 really good teams without your best player going into Ot, your second leading scoring on the night fouling out. But still finding a way to win. Great win for you guys :whine

AussieFanKurt
01-13-2010, 10:57 PM
shit yea!!

TheChillFactor
01-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Fuck the haters this team is going to be badass

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2010, 11:14 PM
It was a huge win considering the circumstances..2 big wins in a row, hopefully this is the start of something special..

pjjrfan
01-13-2010, 11:30 PM
this is how teams build momentum and chemistry, they just have to continue to grow from this and win or lose stay focused on playing this kind of ball especially on defense every game.

StoneBuddha
01-13-2010, 11:39 PM
The whole team showed championship mettle... Manu is a frickin' winner.

Let's hope this season actually leads to one! :flag:

Hooks
01-13-2010, 11:41 PM
I just hope the return of Bonner and Finley doesn't fuck us up. I hope Pop limits Finley's minutes when he returns.

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2010, 12:27 AM
dont let the team record fool you how we are playing this season, i think we are better than that....

the games we lost, were all close games or given up on leads, we can hang with any team with this deep team...its just a case of how pop utilizes the substitution rotation, cause we are fkn slow out of the blocks for the 3rd quarters which is killing us.....

TD 21
01-14-2010, 01:28 AM
Some numbers: Duncan sits, the Spurs play 8 players total, only one (McDyess at 6'9'') taller than 6'7'', play 2 bigs, but generally only 1 at a time and Ginobili makes 0 field goals.

Through it all, they managed to gut this one out. Even though they were perilously close to losing, this may have been the most satisfying win of the season. A month ago, they lose this game and they probably lose it in blowout fashion. Now? They surprisingly build a 19 point lead, predictably lose all of it, are running on fumes, but find a way to hang in there. This was an old school Spurs type of win, even if it was 110-109.

wildbill2u
01-14-2010, 01:35 AM
I can't believe we won without Manu's scoring. Unbelieveable.

Sisk
01-14-2010, 03:19 AM
I can't believe we won without Manu's scoring. Unbelieveable.

i completely agree

when i saw in another thread someone complaining about how he didn't score i figured they were just exaggerating.. then i saw the box score

pretty crazy, i wonder when the last time manu played and didn't score a FG was

Danny.Zhu
01-14-2010, 03:27 AM
Some numbers: Duncan sits, the Spurs play 8 players total, only one (McDyess at 6'9'') taller than 6'7'', play 2 bigs, but generally only 1 at a time and Ginobili makes 0 field goals.

Through it all, they managed to gut this one out. Even though they were perilously close to losing, this may have been the most satisfying win of the season. A month ago, they lose this game and they probably lose it in blowout fashion. Now? They surprisingly build a 19 point lead, predictably lose all of it, are running on fumes, but find a way to hang in there. This was an old school Spurs type of win, even if it was 110-109.

No need to be too excited about this win. I recall we beat Mavs without both TD and TP early in the season.