PDA

View Full Version : manu through the legs pass

e20dylan
01-13-2010, 11:08 PM
someone make a movie of all the through the legs passes hes done. there is like 10 of them.

the one on green tonight was sick!

OldSilentHill
01-13-2010, 11:12 PM
I remember that fantastic one on Kobe in the past...

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Manu's a great passer, but I can't believe he tried to do a through the legs pass with 2 minutes left in a clutch game..only Manu LOL..

angelbelow
01-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Haha thats what makes him so fun to watch. Hes unpredictable with often good results.

ElNono
01-13-2010, 11:16 PM
He had a terrible shooting night... But his dive for the ball at the end was pure heart

Pauleta14
01-14-2010, 12:03 AM
He had a terrible shooting night... But his dive for the ball at the end was pure heart

The only memory we"ll have of his game will be the slow motion of his dive...

That was FANTASTIC!!!!!

DAF86
01-14-2010, 12:17 AM
So where's the GIF?

nkdlunch
01-14-2010, 12:22 AM
he tried it a 2nd time and it almost works again

Fpoonsie
01-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Manu's a great passer, but I can't believe he tried to do a through the legs pass with 2 minutes left in a clutch game..only Manu LOL..

:lol Yeah, I'm pretty sure I let out a string of insults toward his mother and firstborn when he tried THAT shit.

jb4g
01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
he tried it a 2nd time and it almost works again

yeah he was getting a bit greedy the second time :lol

DAF86
01-14-2010, 01:04 PM
someone make a movie of all the through the legs passes hes done. there is like 10 of them.

the one on green tonight was sick!

lAjAPhHKXDE

SenorSpur
01-14-2010, 01:28 PM
I love Manu to death, but he makes me crazy. No one player gives me takes me on such a rollercoaster of emotion, within seconds of each other.

- Stupid pass that results in turnover, then he steals it back.
- Snatches a key rebound in traffic; then throws a pass out of bounds
- Leaves his feet to dump a stupid pass down to an unsuspecting McDyess, then lays out and dives out of bounds to save the loose ball.

And of course, the ultimate bonehead play:
- The dumb foul on Dirk in Game 7 of the 2006 WCSF, that resulted in an "and-1" to give the Mavs the tie, when the Spurs were up by 3 with secs left. Why Manu? Why?

Again, I love him, but I don't want him trying that between the legs stuff again in a tight ball game.

EricB
01-14-2010, 02:20 PM
You take away that from Manu and Manu becomes a worse player for it.

Don't change one bit Manu, keep doing what you do.

anonoftheinternets
01-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Again, I love him, but I don't want him trying that between the legs stuff again in a tight ball game.

He only plays like how he knows to play. You cant neuter the dog and expect him to be a bull at the same time. :lol

hater
01-14-2010, 02:22 PM
lAjAPhHKXDE

holy shit. best vid I seen in a while

phyzik
01-14-2010, 02:24 PM
One of these days he's going to dribble it between the legs of 2 players, one right after the other, during the same play going down the court.

Whisky Dog
01-14-2010, 02:26 PM
That between Green's legs pass prompted the call of the night from the Thunder's play X play guy - "Manu Ginobili just nutmeg'd Jeff Green!"

hater
01-14-2010, 02:26 PM
I love Manu to death, but he makes me crazy. No one player gives me takes me on such a rollercoaster of emotion, within seconds of each other.

- Leaves his feet to dump a stupid pass down to an unsuspecting McDyess, then lays out and dives out of bounds to save the loose ball.

- The dumb foul on Dirk in Game 7 of the 2006 WCSF, that resulted in an "and-1" to give the Mavs the tie, when the Spurs were up by 3 with secs left. Why Manu? Why?

the good things he brings to this team outweight the bad things by an exponential margin

TMTTRIO
01-14-2010, 05:49 PM
I still love the in between legs pass of Kobe to Horry for the dunk. That's a classic and really that's the game where he put 33 on them without Tim and Tony against the Big Four

temujin
01-14-2010, 06:06 PM
The between legs pass is very Argie. A classic of Argie football.

DAF86
01-14-2010, 11:36 PM
holy shit. best vid I seen in a while

Too bad the definition isn't the best.

Manufan909
01-14-2010, 11:56 PM
the good things he brings to this team outweight the bad things by an exponential margin

+1 billion

ffadicted
01-15-2010, 12:02 AM

Without Manu there is no '05 championship, so it's hard to stay mad at the '06 incident, although even I ragged for a couple of weeks at the man after that :lol Manu is a player for the ages, I don't think there will ever be anyone who I'll love watching play as much as I do him.

:toast