PDA

View Full Version : Could Phife Dawg beat Eminem in a battle?

Pages : [1] 2

Cant_Be_Faded
01-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Use this thread and click on the people who voted eminem to check which trolls on spurstalk.com are mav fans who

1) love eminem with a fiery passion equivalent to a thousand suns
2) are familiar with south oak cliff
3) steal other people's act

timvp
01-14-2010, 03:17 AM
I gotta go with Eminem due to all his pain inside amplified by the fact that he can't get by with his 9 to 5 and can't provide the right type of life for his family.

Dr. Gonzo
01-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Is Phife Dawg this guy's street name?

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4310/wonderpaul.jpg

bus driver
01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Yes.....:wakeup

Eminem
01-14-2010, 09:55 AM
penis envy forum

dickface
01-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Even if you think Eminem and his music are gay, one thing you can't deny is that he can battle with the best of em.

dKHOkSr2FmA

Soul_Patch
01-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Even if you think Eminem and his music are gay, one thing you can't deny is that he can battle with the best of em.

dKHOkSr2FmA

I couldnt understand a single word in this video....:wow

mookie2001
01-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Mr Dio would you please be our mayor, you'd be doing us a real big favor

the dookie crew loves talking about how we hate eminem because he's so popular

I saw a movie with eminem, Funny people, he wasn't bad, he spoke with a normal voice and he has a funny scene, just something about when he raises his voice, he sounds horrible, whiney, nerdy, just the opposite of what a good rapper sounds like. I know I've said this before. Worst voice in the history of rap. Not to mention his 3 favorite subjects, Hailey, his mom and ex wife

timvp
01-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Not to mention his 3 favorite subjects, Hailey, his mom and ex wife
What about spaghetti? Did you mention that already?

mookie2001
01-14-2010, 02:24 PM
That's from the chapelle show

Rememba

Mavs_man_41
01-14-2010, 05:44 PM
the question is can any of the dookie crew beat me when it comes to throwin' dem thangs

Cant_Be_Faded
01-14-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm willing to bet that a third of the people who voted for eminem have absolutely no fucking clue who Phife Dawg is.

One listen to any track off Midnight Marauders or Beats Rhymes and Life and you will know.

monosylab1k
01-14-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm willing to bet that a third of the people who voted for eminem have absolutely no fucking clue who Phife Dawg is.

One listen to any track off Midnight Marauders or Beats Rhymes and Life and you will know.

He's got diabeetus.

monosylab1k
01-14-2010, 11:37 PM
And as far as battling goes, Eminem is one of the best ever.

Let me put it like this: Eminem ghost wrote some of LL Cool J's lyrics when he was beefing with Canibus, and because of that LL Cool J killed Canibus. Any other scenario and Canibus would have wiped the floor with him.

balli
01-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Pretty much. I don't listen to much rap, least of all eminem, but nevertheless, he's the dude who wrote The Sauce. I don't care what else is said about the guy or how much the mookies want to pretend like he's never done anything of value, eminem's had some great battle tracks.

I don't necessarily disagree that his emo, 'pissed off at my mom, the world and prescription drugs' schtick is pretty lame, but there have been times when he's risen well above it.

Case in point for those who don't know:
XW27N-Ks7W8

I don't know whether a dude named Phife Dawg is doing or has done stuff that good, but I doubt it.

mookie2001
01-15-2010, 12:11 AM
How old are you balli?

I said he was good in a movie I just watched

Phife is a brand new solo artist, he's never even sold a record or gotten five mics from the source

balli
01-15-2010, 12:17 AM
How old are you balli?
26. And I was actually going to say: I mean shit, what was I supposed to do? The Slim Shady LP dropped when I was a 14 year old white kid who was pissed off at his parents and attending a catholic high school.With age and perspective, I can clearly see eminem for what he is, but at that time? I was dead in the water. Can't really blame me I don't think. At least I got out while I still could, lest I be a 26 year old who listens to eminem.

Saw that after the fact. Sorry.

Phife is a brand new solo artist, he's never even sold a record or gotten five mics from the source
I'd like to say I'll check him out, but just to be honest, I don't really give a shit about him or eminem. Or just about any other rapper really. Maybe he's great, I just don't know and probably won't find out. Posting in this thread took all the effort I could muster. And I didn't vote for eminem.

monosylab1k
01-15-2010, 12:30 AM
if the mookie crew really wanted to chode bload eminem in a battle rap poll they would have used Chino XL.

Dr. Gonzo
01-15-2010, 12:32 AM
I'm voting for Phife Dawg because CBF and I have the same taste in German electronic/industrial bands.

balli
01-15-2010, 12:37 AM
if the mookie crew really wanted to chode bload eminem in a battle rap poll they would have used Chino XL.
Chino's so fucking smart. I have a buddy who's waaayyyy into Chino. I'm not, but some of the shit that dude comes up with is just insanely creative.

You liars, i'm tired of all your fake drug dealing tales
the only time yall see grams is when yall drink them gingerales

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
01-15-2010, 02:32 AM
He's got diabeetus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pod4jIKT_kA&feature=related

Cant_Be_Faded
01-15-2010, 02:45 AM
is it or isn't it mad predictable for every mav fan on this forum (dirk4mvp, mavs>spurs, Mavs_man_41, monosylab1k) to vote for eminem?

it's like a requirement for white/asian mavs fans to
1) only know how to scoff people by being racist
2) love eminem until he dies
3) steal other people's jive

mavs>spurs2
01-15-2010, 04:11 AM
is it or isn't it mad predictable for every mav fan on this forum (dirk4mvp, mavs>spurs, Mavs_man_41, monosylab1k) to vote for eminem?

it's like a requirement for white/asian mavs fans to
1) only know how to scoff people by being racist
2) love eminem until he dies
3) steal other people's jive

i think it's pretty much predictable for the dookie crew to start shitty threads, act like faggots, and think they're being cute and funny with their little lingo. OMG an eminem thread haley my baby spaghetti omg who woulda saw dettttt one coming? Fucking faggots, every one of you.

DMX7
01-15-2010, 05:05 AM
I don't want to speculate... but yes.

monosylab1k
01-15-2010, 09:19 AM
i think it's pretty much predictable for the dookie crew to start shitty threads, act like faggots, and think they're being cute and funny with their little lingo. OMG an eminem thread haley my baby spaghetti omg who woulda saw dettttt one coming? Fucking faggots, every one of you.

Ha, dets what I woulda done

Cant_Be_Faded
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Listen to Award Tour

Bukefal
01-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Phife who....?

Ed Lover
01-15-2010, 11:40 AM
C'mon son --- Eminem isn't even close to being the best white battle rapper --- C'mon son!!Getdafuckouttaherewitdatboolshit

40MA0pl7Oa0 8IwUDWVaiu4

leemajors
01-15-2010, 11:41 AM
I'd rather watch Phife and Bushwick Bill in a cage match.

dirk4mvp
01-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Eminem is neat. I'm no Stan tho.

The mookiecrew gets bent out of shape if you don't agree with that they have to say since everyone of them has had the same opinion since the 7th grade. And they always call backup if you scoff their opinion. That's why Tpark owns CBF so hardcore.

dickface
01-15-2010, 01:28 PM
That's why Tpark owns CBF so hardcore.

I don't know what it is but CBF thought the Tpark hate on this board would give him support in that thread, instead he got crominated like Cart McCry's shoulder.

Ignignokt
01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
actually.. his mistake was not picking on tpark, but to post that oppinion at GTG crew territory in the main board.

CBF had a point, i've never heard a mind blowing Tpark basketball take on these boards, yet somehow Kori crowned him St Peter to TimvpChroix.

I think he should have just hammered his point home.

Ignignokt
01-15-2010, 02:03 PM

The mookiecrew gets bent out of shape if you don't agree with that they have to say since everyone of them has had the same opinion since the 7th grade. And they always call backup if you scoff their opinion. That's why Tpark owns CBF so hardcore.

True, GTG >>>>> Dookie Crew, but only in numbers.

Ignignokt
01-15-2010, 02:08 PM
u jest kant do teengs like dat

CBF, if he wanted to drive home the point, he should have not gown to GTG homefield. He should have posted in Neutral territory like the NBA boards.

Then CBF could have massively bloated Tpark full of epic chodes and earfuck him so hardcore that it would have sent Mookie back in to time where he would have introduced atkins cupcakes and would have severely altered events to of which Eminem would now be Marshall Mathers and would have co hosted a Nickelodeon game show.

Sploadddddd!!!

thispego
01-15-2010, 03:47 PM

ROFL See??!! We ARE funny!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

man, we're priceless /wipes a tear from my eye

thispego
01-15-2010, 03:53 PM

i think almost all rap sucks, so you're wrong on that.

and the only reason we seem to get bent out of shape when we're disagreed with is because we know we're right...

MookieCrew
01-15-2010, 03:59 PM
the bloadation of chodes is what ensures inspecta decks guaranteed dumping of smegma all over eminem .

hayley my baby

thispego
01-15-2010, 04:00 PM
nice :tu

mookie2001
01-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Mavsfan likes to talk stuff under different usernames. I guess they think we'll never figure them out

If having a crew is so awesome though, why don't some of these guys get their mavsfan eminem bumping friends to start posting, it would be nice to have some real comp around here

MookieCrew
01-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Mavsfan likes to talk stuff under different usernames. I guess they think we'll never figure them out

If having a crew is so awesome though, why don't some of these guys get their mavsfan eminem bumping friends to start posting, it would be nice to have some real comp around here

its because mavsfans crew would be lamer than the life aquatic i saaiiiddd

mookie2001
01-15-2010, 04:32 PM
They would just rep tollroads, Juan Jose Luis barrea y mi chiquita hailey

Cant_Be_Faded
01-15-2010, 09:40 PM
ROFLrofl at mavfan riding our jocks

I finally figured out why the whole mav fan crew is obsessed with copying the way we talk even amongst themselves:

they are so protective over their Ivory Tower of Rap that the years of us bringing up the fact that he raps about his mom popping pills has worn thin on them.

Despite the fact that all of them are of the lighter skin tone and probably only started listening to rap after that Slim Shady song came out.

Listen to Steve Biko.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-15-2010, 09:41 PM
the most important vote in this conversation thus far has been baseline bum's endorsement of Phife over Em.
I respect his opinion on rap matters.

balli
01-15-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm abstaining from the vote, but who is winning? Score?

MookieCrew
01-15-2010, 10:03 PM
the most important vote in this conversation thus far has been baseline bum's endorsement of Phife over Em.
I respect his opinion on rap matters.
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-15-2010, 10:07 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Sup Stretch?

Rip-Hamilton32
01-15-2010, 10:12 PM
voted for the five foot assasin but thats only because i can't stand eminem

MookieCrew
01-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Sup Stretch?
crofl

mavs>spurs2
01-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Sup Stretch?

lol random shot in the dark

mavs>spurs2
01-15-2010, 11:01 PM
reminds me of the last time i was with your mom

You and pego ever gonna meet me in south oak cliff ill whip both of your asses at the same time. that was the offer

mookie2001
01-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Roflrofl

Careful what you wish for you're not talking to two skinny white guys

mavs>spurs2
01-15-2010, 11:10 PM
Roflrofl

i'm looking at their picture and they will undoubtedly get curbstomped. careful steppin around here with your "steeltoes," the odds of you leaving SOC alive aren't in your favor. better do your research before u come stompin heavy on dangerous ground

Mavs_man_41
01-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Roflrofl

Right, in your case it's a fat beaner

thispego
01-15-2010, 11:48 PM
In 2001 Jim Schutze of the Dallas Observer referred to northern Oak Cliff as "Dallas' own Jerusalem, where various ethnicities choose to live close to each other and not get along."

So what's the South OC look like? Is it like that show 'The OC'??

thispego
01-15-2010, 11:50 PM
Do you often challenege people to fights only to get your asses beat so that you can learn valuable lessons?

thispego
01-15-2010, 11:56 PM
yall should start a show. i like the premise.

thispego
01-15-2010, 11:59 PM
pfffft you never seen so many gangs bangin under the hill in south vic. Victoria has the most thug-life per capita in all the united states.

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 12:06 AM
He thinks we livin in candyland

Who cares though what's he going to do? Gather up sunnydale oak cliff and wait for us to go to Dallas

Ohh no

monosylab1k
01-16-2010, 12:08 AM
my fo-fo makes sure all yo kids dont grow

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Hahahhaa just read the last page

He wants people to go read oak cliff on wikipedia

Email me some pictures of guns too

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 12:27 AM
so do you faggots want to do this or what? meet me at sam's parkin lot in oak cliff this sunday if u really wanna get down with the fo' deuce crip gang i'll whip every one of your little white and brown asses and that's on cuz

balli
01-16-2010, 12:30 AM
lol, if y'all meet up to fight over opinions on eminem and thuggery, I want a 'could the mookie crew beat the mavs mob in a battle' thread/poll first...

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Oh so you're not serious at all then, why are we doing this like faggots again I forgot?

Because you really like eminem right?

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 12:31 AM
lol, if y'all meet up to fight over opinions on eminem and thuggery, I want a 'could the mookie crew beat the mavs crew in a battle' thread/poll first...

it's not about eminem. i've been tryin to lure these guys out in alot of threads

dirk4mvp
01-16-2010, 12:32 AM
ROFLrofl at mavfan riding our jocks

I finally figured out why the whole mav fan crew is obsessed with copying the way we talk even amongst themselves:

they are so protective over their Ivory Tower of Rap that the years of us bringing up the fact that he raps about his mom popping pills has worn thin on them.

Despite the fact that all of them are of the lighter skin tone and probably only started listening to rap after that Slim Shady song came out.

Listen to Steve Biko.

More like if your crew and especially you are so weak, you get curbstomped by Tpark on the regular, when anyone else on spurstalk sees you, it's kinda like when a lion sees a cripple antelope. It's just easy pickins.

Mavs_man_41
Oh so you're not serious at all then, why are we doing this like faggots again I forgot?

Because you really like eminem right?

lol you think this is about eminem? we've been riding your asses way before this thread. dont pussy out you fat bitch, u wanna talk down on the cliff then come on down 187 invitation..

balli
Well, either way, I'd take the mookies.

dirk4mvp
01-16-2010, 12:34 AM
pfffft you never seen so many gangs bangin under the hill in south vic. Victoria has the most thug-life per capita in all the united states.

No town that Kevin Kolb calls home can be considered dangerous.

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 12:38 AM
victoria is just a hick town somewhere in south texas, those guys wouldn't make it out alive if they were stupid enough to show their little white asses around here. hell, they'd get robbed before i even got a chance to get a hold of them. you guys lil tough act is over, either stfu or meet me this sunday your choice. ill put all this tough talk to rest

MookieCrew
01-16-2010, 12:38 AM
the mavfan kindergarten class shouldn't take on the mooke crew because after getting crominated they won't want to go back to the sideline and talk to the ollllllllllllllllll ball coach efter det one

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:39 AM
voted for the five foot assasin but thats only because i can't stand eminem

+2
prahps dahg

baseline bum
01-16-2010, 12:39 AM
Phife gets my vote as the better lyricist. Not to disrespect Eminem; he's an amazing storyteller who has done some great work, but never anything on the level of Scenario or Check the Rhime.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:43 AM
You and pego ever gonna meet me in south oak cliff ill whip both of your asses at the same time. that was the offer

Dude
give me a freakin break

ROFL who the fuck are you trying to kid? I'm really sure someone who is down and knows anything about anything in SOUTH oak cliff would spend all their time posting on a spurs message forum ruffling through every post the mookie crew has ever made.

ROFL You've never looked like a bigger fake in your entire posting history. Meet me in south oak cliff. hahahahaha you must have gotten busted up so bad by minorities in your youth, hahahaha, this is funnier than when ignigknokt said timvp burp talks

Look at me, I'm a mavs fan, I post on spurstalk, I steal other people's act, then to prove how street I am I mention South Oak Cliff.

You fucking poser :lmao

thispego
victoria is just a hick town somewhere in south texas, those guys wouldn't make it out alive if they were stupid enough to show their little white asses around here. hell, they'd get robbed before i even got a chance to get a hold of them. you guys lil tough act is over, either stfu or meet me this sunday your choice. ill put all this tough talk to rest

you throwin down on gas money, cunt?

mookie2001
But why are you getting a hold of us again? Hailey or mavericks

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 12:44 AM
so you'll be with the others at sam's parking lot this sunday?

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 12:44 AM
you throwin down on gas money, cunt?

i'll give your mother the money for your fucking funeral

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 12:45 AM
I'll be there look for the fat guy in a white truck

Mavs_man_41
But why are you getting a hold of us again? Hailey or mavericks

because you're a fat retarded fuck

Mavs_man_41
I'll be there look for the fat guy in a white truck

i'll see you then, 4pm

thispego
01-16-2010, 12:47 AM
i'll give your mother the money for your fucking funeral

at least bring money in your wallet so i can take it from your battered bloody body after CBF gets done with you.

mookie2001
Rofl I'm not fat and retarded you are!

Cant_Be_Faded
:lmao !!!!!!

So now, we're supposed to believe that every mavfan on this forum knows the ins and outs of SOUTH (not north) oak cliff, lives and dies by eminem, and is really really tough.

Dude
south oak cliff

rofl
:pctoss
hahahahahahahaha
mook and pego might not get it but i live here so i do

but we better watch out because now we know all of ya'll are familiar with oak cliff so that means you aren't white eminem fans :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:48 AM
Every mav fan on spurstalk:

1)passionate about eminem
2)familiar with south oak cliff
3)afraid of beaners

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 12:48 AM
Alright this thread really fell off.

Yawn. I think it's my turn in dungeons and dragons online

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:49 AM
south oak cliff

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 12:49 AM
since when was I white or an eminem fan? i voted in the poll just to bload your baby beaner little chode. i'm black and m>s is white/indian/hispanic

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:50 AM
since when was I white or an eminem fan? i voted in the poll just to bload your baby beaner little chode. i'm black and m>s is white/indian/hispanic

1)passionate about eminem
2)familiar with south oak cliff
3)afraid of beaners

Mavs_man_41
4 oclock, sunday, sam's parking lot in oak cliff bitches. see you then

Cant_Be_Faded
south oak cliff!!!!

thispego
01-16-2010, 12:51 AM

black as night?

dirk4mvp
The white mavs fan loves eminem schtick is older and lamer than Norcal's black guy routine. It'd be a lot better and more true schtick if you scoffed all mavs fans for loving the departed.

MookieCrew
Alright this thread really fell off.
crofl exactly

ugh the thread went mainstream and got critical acclaim and now it sucks.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:52 AM
You realize that even preppy little bitches growing up and going to Jesuit High School 55k a semester know of South Oak Cliff by name and ironically are also passionate about Eminem?

Now that I know one of them knows of a Sams in SOUTH oak cliff
Oh, I better watch out for that one. He might copy me in a thousand more threads :lmao

thispego
01-16-2010, 12:54 AM
m>s is white/indian/hispanic

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vomit:

Mavs_man_41
You realize that even preppy little bitches growing up and going to Jesuit High School 55k a semester know of South Oak Cliff by name and ironically are also passionate about Eminem?

Now that I know one of them knows of a Sams in SOUTH oak cliff
Oh, I better watch out for that one. He might copy me in a thousand more threads :lmao

no one is copying you or cares about your eminem takes. i just want to fight you, all of you, plain and simple. either you'll be in dallas sunday or you wont, and the mookie crew's tough act will be laid to rest

balli
4 oclock, sunday, sam's parking lot in oak cliff bitches. see you then

Look for this dude-

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wigger-15513.jpg

Mavs_man_41
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vomit:

not red dot indian you stupid fuck

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Good to see all these hardcore South Oak Cliffers who know where the Sams is and are super super street thugs spurstalkers also got their trolls to vote in the poll about eminem.

Because you know how they do it in SOUTH oak cliff....those G's use their trolls to back up their numbers :lmao

mookie2001
If only we had a Indian friend for cred

Cant_Be_Faded
no one is copying you or cares about your eminem takes. i just want to fight you, all of you, plain and simple. either you'll be in dallas sunday or you wont, and the mookie crew's tough act will be laid to rest

Yeah because if you're in South oak Cliff born and raised mavfan the first thing on your agenda is fighting someone on spurstalk.com because they own the shit out of you online :lmao

MookieCrew
i don't know what it is but i won't be going to Dallas to crominate mavsfans, i will be too busy posting pictures of a certain mod with a certain thing in a certain hole

thispego
01-16-2010, 12:57 AM
If only we had a Indian friend for cred

enter creil420

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 12:58 AM
Who woulda thought an eminem/phife dawg thread would result in every creamy wonderbread white guy in the mavfan spurstalk fanbase coming out about their street cred in SOUTH oak cliff

hahahahahahaahhaaha_______________________________ _____---wnt

thispego
01-16-2010, 12:59 AM
you done real good cbf

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 01:01 AM
I don't know what it is but according to the poll CBF is getting crominated.

We should make a "who owns CBF harder, Eminem polls or TPark?" poll.

sorry i used the public voting to expose which of you fags is which troll :(

thispego
01-16-2010, 01:02 AM
the only thing tpark owns is bologne sandwiches

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 01:03 AM
i'm not even trying to talk smack back, no one is "owning" me like you seem to think. i just want a sincere answer if any of you are going to be in dallas this sunday. if not we can all go back to our regular posting.

Greg Oden
01-16-2010, 01:04 AM

I'll try my best not to make it personal or use cuss words

But why is it Tpark's god given right to

a) appear on TV with kori ellis making generic points that Ginobili_is_God could have made

b) clank free throws at the SBC Center for an attempt to make him even richer than he already is

c) hog all the airtime on the new Kori Ellis show

?

I don't get it, and really will eat crow if someone explains it to me.
Tenks.

If your talking points and style have raised the bar then I don't want to rock the boat.
Proceed.
Crow = eaten. My bad.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

tough poll scenario bro. both take a piss in his ass constantly :(

Greg Oden
01-16-2010, 01:05 AM
the only thing tpark owns is bologne sandwiches

Is det your cute nickname for CBF?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 01:06 AM
not so fast my friend!

Not my fault you guys care so much about eminem that you all voted :(

thispego
01-16-2010, 01:06 AM
i'm not even trying to talk smack back, no one is "owning" me like you seem to think. i just want a sincere answer if any of you are going to be in dallas this sunday. if not we can all go back to our regular posting.

rofl. BITCH. Throw down some gas money and I will drive me, pimpo, and mookie up there. we can go one on one, free for all, melee, whatever bitch.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 01:08 AM
rofl. BITCH. Throw down some gas money and I will drive me, pimpo, and mookie up there. we can go one on on, free for all, melee, whatever bitch.

Betta watch out for that one, CORSO, he knows that there is a Sams in SOUTH oak cliff. That means theres a chance he's one out of approx 4 million different people living in this area that could type those same exact things on spurstalk.com :lol

Greg Oden
01-16-2010, 01:08 AM
I am losing to a summer league superstar and a guy who can't get out of the training room

Bro if you warn TPark about you getting owned by the guy who made it cool to have pasta on your sweater again, maybe he'll take it easy on you next time.

Crow=eaten. My bad :(

ROFL

MookieCrew
01-16-2010, 01:09 AM
If the mavsfans need help they can always recruit smegmol, he is in need of chode bloadation i saaiiidddd

Mavs_man_41
rofl. BITCH. Throw down some gas money and I will drive me, pimpo, and mookie up there. we can go one on one, free for all, melee, whatever bitch.

lol so you can take my money and run? you can pry the money from my hand after you whip my ass tough guy. lol at 3 losers coming to one of the hardest hoods there is and scrappin with the fo' deuce crip gang :lmao

baseline bum
Mookie Crew better watch out; Dallas fans are going to bring all their trolls to jump your asses.

thispego
01-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Betta watch out for that one, CORSO, he knows that there is a Sams in SOUTH oak cliff. That means theres a chance he's one out of approx 4 million different people living in this area that could type those same exact things on spurstalk.com :lol

you think he's a Sam's Club Member or he just brawls in the parking lot there?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 01:13 AM
One things for sure
he's such a hard gangsta that on friday nights at 12:12 AM he is calling out people on spurstalk.com

Such a stretch for initiation....He must be in the "pussy" echelon. :lol

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Looks like the pussy crew punked out. goodnight faggots. never claim you're hard on these boards again

thispego
01-16-2010, 01:14 AM
lol so you can take my money and run? you can pry the money from my hand after you whip my ass tough guy. lol at 3 losers coming to one of the hardest hoods there is and scrappin with the fo' deuce crip gang :lmao

you really a gang member? thats awesome :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Looks like the pussy crew punked out. goodnight faggots. never claim you're hard on these boards again

:sleep nightnight plumpkin

thispego

your mom makes me hard

MookieCrew
One things for sure
he's such a hard gangsta that on friday nights at 12:12 AM he is calling out people on spurstalk.com

Such a stretch for initiation....He must be in the "pussy" echelon. :lol
he probably raps in his basement about hailey my baby my baby hailey spaghetti

Kip Dynamite
01-16-2010, 01:17 AM
your mom makes me hard

:tu that's my kind of joke!

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 01:20 AM
NOBODY Calls me fag on the internet!!!!!!!

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 01:20 AM
Damn..yall bustin out the smack bat on my friend mavsman..take it easy that nigga barely finished high school he ain't tryin to outwit yall with words..and I really don't advise coming down here. You wouldn't even get a fair fight and you're dealin with a pretty big nigga to begin with :lol

monosylab1k
01-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Some tall Israeli is runnin this rap shit

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Damn..yall bustin out the smack bat on my friend mavsman..take it easy that nigga barely finished high school he ain't tryin to outwit yall with words..and I really don't advise coming down here. You wouldn't even get a fair fight and you're dealin with a pretty big nigga to begin with :lol

And the number 1 sign of a white boy who pretends to be down but grew up on the north side of town

He only busts out with the slang when after the ice is broken by a "fellow" black guy
:lmao
But tell me about what you know of the Sams in South oak cliff. I'm intrigued.
If they have a Sams that place must be bullets and barb wire.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 01:39 AM
And the number 1 sign of a white boy who pretends to be down but grew up on the north side of town

He only busts out with the slang when after the ice is broken by a "fellow" black guy
But tell me about what you know of the Sams in South oak cliff. I'm intrigued.
If they have a Sams that place must be bullets and barb wire.

I think this thread is too weak to deserve my commentary. But if yall come to Dallas ill be there with MavsMan. The only thing I'll say is I'm not some "white boy" from the north side of town but telling you my life story over the internet is lame, I'll let you make your own first impression.

thispego
01-16-2010, 01:42 AM
nigga please

thispego
01-16-2010, 01:51 AM
DAMN EDITS! thanks for your commentary

Greg Oden
01-16-2010, 02:34 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Cant Not Ever Be Unfaded can never claim victory in anything again.

:lmao :lmao "they're leaving mean messages on my profile" :lmao :lmao

Greg Oden
01-16-2010, 02:36 PM

New entry on the poll. Read : Mavs fans. The newest entry is probably now the favorite to win as well considering the hardass act by the mookie crew, and then their ambassador crying about mean messages :(

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:40 PM
deleting profile messages :lmao

wow brah, genius idea. the place where we smacked your little asses all over the place you just delete the evidence :lmao nice :tu

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:41 PM
i had a pretty cool message about the mookie crew i was wondering if any of you saved it to your hard drives i would like det one backkk i saidddd

thispego
01-16-2010, 03:44 PM
i would like it too, for my compilation

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:47 PM
i'll try to recreate it:

"No one is trying to be like you guys. You're a bunch of glorified high school losers who banded together and stayed friends after high school. You try to act cool with your little sayings and lingo but that shit ain't cute, it's lame. You're a scrawny little metal beaner. Pego is a nerdy looking pussy. Mookie is a fat beaner with a bad haircut. 4cc is probably the most normal looking of the group, but something tells me a guy who hangs out with you faggots isn't exactly the definition of cool."

I tink it went someting like detttt

thispego
01-16-2010, 04:02 PM
i'll try to recreate it:

"No one is trying to be like you guys. You're a bunch of glorified high school losers who banded together and stayed friends after high school. You try to act cool with your little sayings and lingo but that shit ain't cute, it's lame. You're a scrawny little metal beaner. Pego is a nerdy looking pussy. Mookie is a fat beaner with a bad haircut. 4cc is probably the most normal looking of the group, but something tells me a guy who hangs out with you faggots isn't exactly the definition of cool."

I tink it went someting like detttt

:lmao:lmao

classic!

You wanna see how nerdy I am? Introduce me to your girlfriend, if you dare. :rollin

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 04:11 PM
I think there should be a poll "who owned the mookie crew the worst" dirk since it was your idea you should have the honor

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 04:12 PM
BTW sons, I hope our mean trolling didn't cause too much emotional trauma, wouldn't want to cause flashbacks to what happened in the showers after gym class back in high school :lmao

dirk4mvp
01-16-2010, 04:16 PM
I think there should be a poll "who owned the mookie crew the worst" dirk since it was your idea you should have the honor

I haven't posted in this thread since my post about the departed. It was actually Anthony Randolph's idea. And that is actually a Spurs fan.

Dookie Crew
01-16-2010, 04:23 PM
You wanna see how nerdy I am?

You can look at my avatar to find out.

thispego
01-16-2010, 04:32 PM
You can look at my avatar to find out.

yeah, i look semi-badass there. except i don't wear glasses and elpimpo is 2 feet closer to the camera so i look shorter than my actual 5'11

TheMime
01-16-2010, 09:02 PM

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2010, 09:16 PM
south oak cliff

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 09:20 PM
some people have flashbacks to vietnam...these guys have flashbacks to gym class!

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 09:23 PM
"why is it tpark's god given right.." CROFL CROFL

spursncowboys
01-16-2010, 09:25 PM
THis is some gay shit going on. I don't get it about the not being white. Does that mean your tougher? Typically mexicans stop growing after seventh grade so how tough can a 5'5 dude be? The best part of all yall's gayness is how you represent your neighborhood and not yourselves. Pussies. Internet gangsters. This is classic. Reminds me of the old chamillionaire.com days.

spursncowboys
01-16-2010, 09:26 PM
The mime is probably the toughest one.

Mavs_man_41
01-16-2010, 09:27 PM
I agree son fuck these whiteboys in the mookie crewand especially that metal beaner CBF, bunch of pussies

dickface
01-16-2010, 09:44 PM
:cry :cry :cry Kori, the Mavsfans are being mean to me again, make them stop! :cry :cry :cry

stretch
01-16-2010, 09:58 PM
fuck

how did i miss out on this?

crofl crofl crofl

ashbeeigh
01-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Oak Cliff shit talking. :lmao I know 8 year olds from south Oak Cliff that could beat up mavs trolls. Just sayin'.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Oak Cliff shit talking. :lmao I know 8 year olds from south Oak Cliff that could beat up mavs trolls. Just sayin'.

your little white ass has never been to oak cliff. and yes, i could find 13 year olds in my neighborhood that could handle the dookie crew

John Kerry
01-16-2010, 10:07 PM

pedo alert!

ashbeeigh
01-16-2010, 10:11 PM
your little white ass has never been to oak cliff. and yes, i could find 13 year olds in my neighborhood that could handle the dookie crew

This is entirely incorrect as I spent a summer as an intern with Project Transformation. http://www.projecttransformation.org

John Kerry
01-16-2010, 10:13 PM
This is entirely incorrect as I spent a summer as an intern with Project Transformation. http://www.projecttransformation.org

aka "i spent two months diddling little boys"

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Haha high school losers

That's a good one

spursncowboys
01-16-2010, 10:24 PM
What's with all the racism?
One thing I love about mexicans is how the guy who is 5'6 is always the tall one and has a nickname like Big Time. :lol

mookie2001
01-16-2010, 10:25 PM
I deleted your message because I was afraid

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 11:16 PM
What's with all the racism?
One thing I love about mexicans is how the guy who is 5'6 is always the tall one and has a nickname like Big Time. :lol

Where the fuck are you getting that I'm mexican? I'm white/native american, you illiterate douche

Mavs_man_41
01-17-2010, 03:28 AM
Holy Crip he's a crap!

don't you mean the 187 Crip anyway poser?

did you google "crips south dallas" to find out about that? yeah, it's the biggest crip set in texas. i fucks with 187, we all folk..

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 04:41 AM
crofl crofl game over

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/Brian_125/crofl.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 11:45 AM
the thing i hate most about that picture is how flat i am

Rip-Hamilton32
01-17-2010, 11:47 AM
yall frontin' so just shut up.

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 11:51 AM
the thing i hate most about that picture is how flat i am

LMFAO son what were you thinking, letting that picture get on the internet and then trying to pull the hard act? You and mookie look like transvestites! :lmao

Lord_Infamous
01-17-2010, 12:27 PM
teflon makes it hard to identify the body

mookie2001
01-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Keep searching the forum

eminem might still be good

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 02:29 PM
LMFAO son what were you thinking, letting that picture get on the internet and then trying to pull the hard act? You and mookie look like transvestites! :lmao

That pic is six years old.

You still are just copying other people's shit, cuz you're too little to come up with your own scoffs :wow Way to dig through mouse's entire database to find it though. I'm in your head all day aren't I? CROFL :lmao

mookie2001
01-17-2010, 02:31 PM
6 years ago eminem was fresher though

On tha charts

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 02:34 PM
4cc's bebe has come up with funnier shit than someone who hangs out at Oak Cliff Sams yet spends all day on spurstalk copying CBF

Whilst listenin to The Slim Shady LP

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 09:18 PM
lol 2 things

first, i don't listen to eminem

secondly, i gave up looking through mouses pic's after about 2 pages. i remembered a certain mookie troll from vintage troll forum 2006 and searched the name "mookie" and a certain Mookie_is_a_chode_face troll came up. and there you have it, that's how you 2 transvestite looking lovers got embarrassed. crofl :lmao

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 09:29 PM
not a chance in hell...period.

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Where was your Romosexual crew today?

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zb41fk.jpg

bro i stopped by sams at 4 to stock up on some cokes and gatorade but of course you weren't there because youre a pussy

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 09:38 PM
s'in up on g

rofl

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 09:40 PM
but you voted for eminem over phife dawg

i vote for anything that goes against mainstream mookie crew brah

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 09:54 PM
i vote for anything that goes against mainstream mookie crew brah

brian
rofl

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:01 PM
brian
rofl

lol investigating my photobucket account and assuming that's even my name

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:03 PM
you voted for dubya?

i'm not a south texas redneck posting on spurstalk

John Kerry
01-17-2010, 10:15 PM
And your boy CBF cried to Kori in a PM about Mavs fans being mean to him.

And got crominated by TPark this week.

The mookie crew went mainstream and got scoffed harder than the mookie crew scoffing anything mainstream.

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:18 PM
So by your admission, you can usually be found driving to shop at Sam's Club in your mom's Tahoe with a black "W: The President" sticker in the rear window, listening to Eminem, reading Mark Cuban's blog while Facebooking on your netbook about how nice Tony Romo's butt looks in his football pants?

And you're a Mavs fan? :lmao :rollin :lmao

LOL at you thinking you know SHIT about me son. If you really wanted to know about me you had your chance, and we can easily reschedule another for next week. The ONLY truth in your post is about sam's club. i'm not even a romo fan, i hate that faggot. i'm a cowboy fan way before romo and have been calling for his head since his first season as a starter. lol at you faggots thinking youre clever, cute, and funny. you guys are what happens when the high school chess team becomes really good friends and stays in touch after graduation

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:29 PM
That joke wasn't funny the first, second or third time you posted it. Why are you obsessing over shower time?

Who took showers after PE anyway?

you did, to rinse the blood and semen out of your asscrack :lmao

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:34 PM
I know it's a psychological breakthrough for you to be able to openly fantasize about what you want to happen to you at the YMCA in the morning after you swim laps, but it's probably more appropriate for you to share those kind of thoughts with your fellow Cuban smokers on MySpace.

or you could just go to a group session with the crew and let all those pent up feelings out. the truth will set you free :lmao

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm guessing that means you'll be taking your own advice. Good for you :tu

is that the best response your two little crusty pussy lips could muster? I've heard queefs with more entertainment value than the words you just emitted from your pussy. :td lame bro, remember the truth will set you free :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 10:46 PM
this guy jacked off to a picture of me and mookie dressed as women

it is true

we
know
this

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:53 PM
this guy jacked off to a picture of me and mookie dressed as women

it is true

we
know
this

you're not even making sense anymore, like a transvestite trying to act hard on the internet :lmao you feminine looking little shit

DPG21920
01-17-2010, 11:49 PM
I just read this entire thread and have formed an unbiased, yet informed opinion. But before I get to the verdict, I will just outline a few things.

1) I read the entire thread because I did not want to miss a crucial piece of evidence. No stone goes unturned.

2) I live in Dallas and South Oak Cliff while a piece of shit, is not that bad. Especially compared to other places in other cities. All you see is a lot of xxl red t-shirts and straight brimmed hats. Sure, that look is intimidating, but most of those guys have wood floors in their homes. With stainless steel appliances.

3) I don't think the Mookie crew can fight. I deduce this because usually guys that are funny aren't good fighters. Unless you are Brad Pitt in Snatch. They develop their smart ass side as a means to escape fights and make people crofl.

4) I know it is 2010 and the internet is largely a fixture in everyone's life, but true thugs don't type on internet forums. I cannot emphasize this point enough. What was your initiation, did you have spam someone's personal profile and type out your "crew" like you speak instead of using the numbers? Also, a very telling thing is that you are so good at the search function. Like I said, true thugs don't join forums on the internet and then after months of posting just normal, turn into Doughboy. They most certainly do not know how to utilize advanced functions of the internet.

5) If you are going to use a location, use something like Payday Advance, not Sams Club. No one needs to buy an eight pound box of granola bars after a scrap.

6) Being "non red dot" Indian is pretty bad ass so that certainly changes some things. Seriously.

Final Verdict: Mookie Crew wins.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 01:49 AM
I just read this entire thread and have formed an unbiased, yet informed opinion. But before I get to the verdict, I will just outline a few things.

1) I read the entire thread because I did not want to miss a crucial piece of evidence. No stone goes unturned.

2) I live in Dallas and South Oak Cliff while a piece of shit, is not that bad. Especially compared to other places in other cities. All you see is a lot of xxl red t-shirts and straight brimmed hats. Sure, that look is intimidating, but most of those guys have wood floors in their homes. With stainless steel appliances.

3) I don't think the Mookie crew can fight. I deduce this because usually guys that are funny aren't good fighters. Unless you are Brad Pitt in Snatch. They develop their smart ass side as a means to escape fights and make people crofl.

4) I know it is 2010 and the internet is largely a fixture in everyone's life, but true thugs don't type on internet forums. I cannot emphasize this point enough. What was your initiation, did you have spam someone's personal profile and type out your "crew" like you speak instead of using the numbers? Also, a very telling thing is that you are so good at the search function. Like I said, true thugs don't join forums on the internet and then after months of posting just normal, turn into Doughboy. They most certainly do not know how to utilize advanced functions of the internet.

5) If you are going to use a location, use something like Payday Advance, not Sams Club. No one needs to buy an eight pound box of granola bars after a scrap.

6) Being "non red dot" Indian is pretty bad ass so that certainly changes some things. Seriously.

Brah if you live anywhere near Dallas I know you don't pass through SOC. Sayin it ain't that bad is like saying compton aint bad. According to the newest FBI survey, Dallas now has the MOST VIOLENT CRIME PER CAPITA in the US. And let me tell you those crimes aren't being committed in the north side of town. Don't try to sit there and say you know anything about me and that "real thugs" don't post on the internet. I don't consider myself a "thug" as I moved out of that shithole and am trying to finish college. You don't know NOTHING about what I've been through. In all honesty I just wanted to take a blind shot in the dark and see if I could really get these fools to come down here so I could kick the shit outta them and film it, upload it to youtube, post a thread on spurstalk and let the hilarity ensue. Of course they sidestepped like little pussies which i figured they would and trolled me pretty hard on it. Who cares. Outside of my failed attempt to get at them in real life, they've LOST this battle. CBF got owned so hard he cried to Kori, hence the thread in the NBA forum. No one is taking those 2 tranny looking guys seriously anymore. Aside from "south oak cliff" smack, we've been owning the fuck out of these losers for the past 2 weeks, i seriously doubt if you've seen all the damage if you only read this one thread.

Oh, and yes I am part Native American (Comanche) and a badass

mookie2001
01-18-2010, 02:05 AM
but eminem from 8 mile

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 04:48 AM
In this letter, I will do my best to make my arguments against the Mookie Crew clear and articulate. I plan to utilize numerous examples and maybe even some occasional humor so as not to strain your patience as I delve into immense detail about how the Mookie Crew backstabs its subordinates. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: We cannot and we must not allow ourselves to become infected with the fatal germs of pauperism. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: Its theories make many mainstream extortionists nervous. The Mookie Crew's desire to punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death is the chief sign that it's a puerile prima donna. (The second sign is that the Mookie Crew feels obliged to leave a generation of people planted in the mud of a subhuman world to begin a new life in the shadows of obstructionism.)

I recently heard a famous celebrity—I forgot which one—say, "The Mookie Crew indeed gives me the heebie-jeebies." That's such a great quote, I wish I had been the one who thought of it. Sadly, the cleverest thing I ever said was that the Mookie Crew should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. While I have no proof that when the war against reason is backed by a large cadre of hypersensitive New Age sensualists, the results are even more wretched, you should still believe me, as the Mookie Crew's hirelings have shared the rostrum with asinine scrubs at recent symposia. That conclusion is not based on some sort of audacious, detestable philosophy or on the Mookie Crew-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that the Mookie Crew never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. It presumably hopes that the magic formula will work some day. In the meantime, it seems to have resolved to learn nothing from experience, which tells us that I oppose its exegeses because they are catty. I oppose them because they are unruly. And I oppose them because they will subject us to the unpatriotic yapping of what I call obtrusive dorks within a short period of time.

I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But the Mookie Crew has no discernible talents. The only things it has decidedly mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose the Mookie Crew is also good at convincing people that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point, but my point is that the Mookie Crew has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. It can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches the Mookie Crew's nostrils, it'll start talking about the joy of corporatism and how ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by contentious administrators for the purpose of population reduction. As you listen to the Mookie Crew's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice its hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that we can't stop it overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to help you reflect and reexamine your views on the Mookie Crew.

The Mookie Crew is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every pouty, dictatorial ideology finds expression in the Mookie Crew. If you observe some repetition in my statements, it is because such repetition is needed for clarity and emphasis as I lead the way to the future, not to the past. While most people know this like a schoolchild knows that 2+2=4, just because the Mookie Crew and its jackals don't like being labelled as "beer-guzzling gaberlunzies" or "sex-crazed nymphomaniacs" doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit. The Mookie Crew is a tactless ivory-tower academic. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that once one begins thinking about free speech, about uninformed, testy hellions who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own addlepated beliefs, one realizes that I don't need to tell you that the Mookie Crew's methods of interpretation are precisely the kind of thing that will bring this battle to a fever pitch in the blink of an eye. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that the Mookie Crew recently got caught red-handed trying to expand, augment, and intensify the size and intrusiveness of its band. Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say.

Today, as yesterday, even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that the Mookie Crew's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that it has repeatedly threatened to create a Frankenstein's monster. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because the Mookie Crew keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that deceitful, salacious braggarts aren't ever balmy. The purpose of this deception may be to fuel the censorship-and-intolerance crowd. Or maybe the purpose is to smear and defame me. Oh what a tangled web the Mookie Crew weaves when first it practices to deceive. That's it for this letter. I sincerely hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of the Mookie Crew's brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because the pressures and stresses that the Mookie Crew's coadjutors undergo lead them to make all of us pay for the Mookie Crew's boondoggles.

Ignignokt
01-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Eh... the mookie crew isn't the ratpack bukkake attack group of scallywags like in the past.

I've gotten into a few battles with Dio and CBF, in those instances, the Mookie Crew stayed at bay and just let the chips fall where they may.

But, it's funny because the Mookie Crew have a perception of being very corporate, and by that i mean that they rarely ever disagree with each other and they seem to have like a mission statement or something. It's that cohesive.

anyways i don't see what's all this fuss is about.

ShoogarBear
01-18-2010, 01:52 PM
What the hell?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-18-2010, 06:25 PM
How old are you balli?

WTF? Phife is from ATCQ!

What you smokin, biatch?

lil'mo
01-19-2010, 12:20 AM
Looks like "Mookie Crew" has mavs>spurs by the balls. What's your beef, pussy? One of them fuck your mother?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 12:25 AM
:sleep

You really pussed out the second Kori Ellis started cracking down.

You and your butt buddies would never have had the gumption to post pictures of a certain mod with a certain thing in a certain hole.

dude is majoring in CBF with a minor in toast fucking :lmao

Ignignokt
01-19-2010, 12:26 AM
dude is majoring in CBF with a minor in toast fucking :lmao

:wakeup.. you just killed a nice streak.

lil'mo
01-19-2010, 12:26 AM
You don't know NOTHING about what I've been through.

Tell me, COLLEGE BOY, what have you been through? Something tells me I will not be impressed.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 12:29 AM
rofl at mavs<spurs admitting he's part bradford

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 12:29 AM
What do lascivious recidivists, careless drug lords, and Lil'mo have in common? If you answered, "They all put a stuporous spin on important issues," then pat yourself on the back. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that Lil'mo's apparatchiks were recently seen turning creeps loose against us good citizens. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Lil'mo's policy.

It should come as no big shock to anyone that I once told Lil'mo that the union of theory and practice, in his hands, becomes a union of pomposity and Trotskyism. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that Lil'mo has commented that truth is merely a social construct. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense.

I mean, really. When one looks at the increasing influence of Dadaism in our culture one sees that Lil'mo's signature is on everything. So how come his fingerprints are nowhere to be found? The answer is almost completely obvious—this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that just the other day, some of Lil'mo's jejune surrogates forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Lil'mo's blueprint for a world in which rancorous losers are free to violate Lil'mo's pledge not to distract people from making a serious analysis of the situation. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket I reflected upon the way that Lil'mo contends that his ignorant claque is a benign and charitable agency. Sounds rather devious, doesn't it? Well, that's Lil'mo for you.

Lil'mo claims that he is beyond reproach. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit. As you may have noticed, I routinely use some rather impolite words to convey what I think of Lil'mo. But how would you describe a person who is intent on challenging all I stand for? If you can think of a better label for such a person than "phlegmatic crook" I'll consider using it in future letters.

People who are attacked by the worst classes of dotty four-flushers there are basically have three options. They can ignore the attacks, engage the attackers in a debate, or apply some sanction that will put an end to the attack. Lil'mo doubtlessly believes that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. Unfortunately for him, that's all in his imagination. Lil'mo needs to get out of that fictional world and get back to reality, where people can see that he presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, Lil'mo devises new schemes to ignite a maelstrom of diabolism. As I conclude this letter, let me remind you that my goal in writing it was not only to provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible. I sought also to use this letter as a means to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on Lil'mo's lackluster, heinous orations.

Ignignokt
01-19-2010, 12:30 AM
so, all i recall... is that mavsman was trolling Mookie's page for the longest time.

Was eminem involved, along with a picture of a certain mod with a certain thing in a certain hole?

How did mavs>spurs join the fray? Is he related to this guy?

And why has CBF been slippin?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 12:35 AM
so, all i recall... is that mavsman was trolling Mookie's page for the longest time.

Was eminem involved, along with a picture of a certain mod with a certain thing in a certain hole?

who knows
just glad dpg declared us the winner

mavs>spurs2

I just regulate on faggots, it's my duty. Sup brah

lil'mo

He wants to feel needed, or needs to feel wanted, something like that. Bottom line, guy is a pussy. Trying to earn respect or gain internet cred with this little act. It's ok to feel sorry for him, people like this need our pity, I think that's why they behave this way.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 12:39 AM
I don't intend to discomfit my readers, but I do need to point out that there are manipulative oafs in our midst. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Lil'mo himself. As imperious as his helpers may be, they are also the worst types of inarticulate, voluble lunkheads there are (also known as Lil'mo's bootlickers). If I thought that his grievances had even a snowball's chance in Hell of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that every time Lil'mo tells his companions that charlatanism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question.

Lil'mo says that everything is happy and fine and good. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that society is screaming for his snow jobs. As a parting thought, remember that the mistaken claim that big emotions come from big words is not only incorrect but is somewhat telling of Lil'mo's core sentiments.

lil'mo
01-19-2010, 12:40 AM
That's what I thought.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
01-19-2010, 12:41 AM
dude is majoring in CBF with a minor in toast fucking :lmao:lol

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Why does Lil'mo dam the flow of effective communication? Anger? Fear? Stupidity? Some deep petulant urging of his soul? The answer cannot easily be found, but he lacks the dim flicker of sentience one needs to qualify as an imbecile. But before I continue, allow me to explain that knowledge is the key that unlocks the shackles of bondage. That's why it's important for you to know that before Lil'mo once again claims that glorified high school losers on the internet such as CBF and Pego make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers, he should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with his companions. The fabric of Lil'mo's asseverations is infused with manipulative heathenism. Do give that some thought.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 12:49 AM
yup

lil'mo
01-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Plagiarism kills.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 12:51 AM
yup

Who asked for your input, fucknugget? I'm having a civilized battle of wits with a cow, if you'll excuse me.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 12:54 AM
The only thing worse than being ignorant is not knowing how ignorant you are. For example assuming just because I'm smarter than him that I must be "plagiarizing," that's Lil'mo's problem. Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: we could opt to sit back and let Lil'mo do away with intellectual honesty. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. Often, the lure of an articulate new pundit, a well-financed attention-getting program, an effective audience generator, hot new "inside" information, or a professionally produced exposé is irresistible to diabolic clodpolls who want to evade responsibility. If you think about it, he is doing everything in his power to make me go off, get banned, and kiss my freedom goodbye. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. What I had wanted for this letter was to write an analysis of Lil'mo's hijinks. Not an exhortation or a shrill denunciation, but an analysis. I hope I have succeeded at that.

lil'mo
01-19-2010, 01:01 AM
You manage to say so little with so many words. Keep working on that word-a-day calendar kid!

Ignignokt
01-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Only way this is gonna get solved is for there to be a spit/flo with the main theme involving spaghetti, iron chef rules.

Either that or Mister Sinister comes here and says something completely gay therefore drawing immediate scoff from both sides.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 01:06 AM
Only way this is gonna get solved is for there to be a spit/flo with the main theme involving spaghetti, iron chef rules.

Either that or Mister Sinister comes here and says something completely gay therefore drawing immediate scoff from both sides.

:lmao Ignignokt, now that's a REAL troll! He always delivers

But on the contrary, I have to ask:

Why is it that some people are so devoid of a sense of humor? Naturally, I'm referring to Lil'mo's latest memoirs. With this letter, I hope to oppose evil wherever it rears its delusional, closed-minded head. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Lil'mo's acolytes (sup mookie crew) all look like Lil'mo, think like Lil'mo, act like Lil'mo, and mollycoddle oppressive hostes generis humani, just like Lil'mo does. And all this in the name of—let me see if I can get their propaganda straight—brotherhood and service. Ha! Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to chastise Lil'mo for not doing any research before spouting off is deserving of serious consideration.

Ignignokt
01-19-2010, 01:08 AM
I just regulate on faggots, it's my duty. Sup brah

Calle Doce is was sup breh.

good seafood i saiiid i saiiidd!

lil'mo
01-19-2010, 01:11 AM
:lmao Ignignokt, now that's a REAL troll! He always delivers

But on the contrary, I have to ask:

Why is it that some people are so devoid of a sense of humor? Naturally, I'm referring to Lil'mo's latest memoirs. With this letter, I hope to oppose evil wherever it rears its delusional, closed-minded head. But first, I would like to make the following introductory remark: Lil'mo's acolytes (sup mookie crew) all look like Lil'mo, think like Lil'mo, act like Lil'mo, and mollycoddle oppressive hostes generis humani, just like Lil'mo does. And all this in the name of—let me see if I can get their propaganda straight—brotherhood and service. Ha! Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to chastise Lil'mo for not doing any research before spouting off is deserving of serious consideration.

:jack

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 01:12 AM
:yield

K, goodnight buddy.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 01:13 AM
So mavs>spurs is a hardass thug that grew up a hardknock like in soutshide east oakcliff or wherever that can bench press 405 and has herculean strength and is also a 4.0 gpa advanced literature and mathematics student who wants to see 4 dudes from victoria in a sams club parking lot for a scuffle.........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhh htttt

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
01-19-2010, 01:17 AM
So mavs>spurs is a hardass thug that grew up a hardknock like in soutshide east oakcliff or wherever that can bench press 405 and has herculean strength and is also a 4.0 gpa advanced literature and mathematics student who wants to see 4 dudes from victoria in a sams club parking lot for a scuffle.........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhh httttHe also tucks tail when Kori comes to the porch with a broom in hand.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 01:19 AM
He also tucks tail when Kori comes to the porch with a broom in hand.
Dude I love your sig. Fucking awesome. :tu

also i don't get why if he is so eager to fight mookies crew why not go to them instead of having them come to you............................................... ..........................................

Greg Oden
01-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Calle Doce is was sup breh.

good seafood i saiiid i saiiidd!

Gregulated

Ignignokt
01-19-2010, 01:32 AM
Dude I love your sig. Fucking awesome. :tu

also i don't get why if he is so eager to fight mookies crew why not go to them instead of having them come to you............................................... ..........................................

damn, even the mookie crew trolls can't stop from giving each other props! LOLOLOLx100000000000000

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:17 AM
LOL outside bystander "suns fan" with only 74 posts. He's definitely not someone's troll.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:19 AM
LOL outside bystander "suns fan" with only 74 posts. He's definitely not someone's troll.
hey brih your a douche

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:24 AM
LOL you're what DoK would call "a typical Nash teabagger." You are not worthy of anymore words from me.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:25 AM
LOL you're what DoK would call "a typical Nash teabagger." You are not worthy of anymore words from me.
brih you're a douche who has no life and dedicates his time on a spurs forum writing 5 pargraph posts which are full of fail...........you suck just admit it.

Ignignokt
01-19-2010, 02:31 AM
brih you're a douche who has no life and dedicates his time on a spurs forum writing 5 pargraph posts which are full of fail...........you suck just admit it.

that beats the kiss my ass brih 7 seconds to slurp gay advances any day, breh.

EmptyMan
01-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Hailey, his mom, gays, mariah, and ex wife

Lmao yes.

Em is great when not rapping about this stupid shit.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 10:52 PM
damn, even the mookie crew trolls can't stop from giving each other props! LOLOLOLx100000000000000

that's not us brah
but i am curious who they are

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 10:53 PM
..........exactly :smokin

Ignignokt
01-19-2010, 10:58 PM
that's not us brah
but i am curious who they are

i wonder too.

those dudes are like the ambiguously gay duo.

DPG21920
01-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Why is this going on still when I have already declared a winner?

Greg Oden
01-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Why is this going on still when I have already declared a winner?

b/c you also like kings of leon, which is almost but not quite as gay as liking post black album metallica. Thus rendering your opinion unimportant :wakeup

DPG21920
01-19-2010, 11:11 PM
b/c you also like kings of leon, which is almost but not quite as gay as liking post black album metallica. Thus rendering your opinion unimportant :wakeup

I would say trying to act cool by posting "post black metallica" makes you rather douche.

Greg Oden
01-19-2010, 11:18 PM
i would say you just got gregulated.

4>0rings
01-19-2010, 11:44 PM
brah!

MookieCrew
01-20-2010, 12:55 AM

lame. Now that the Mookie Crew has gotten critical acclaim in this thread, we suck like There Will Be Oil and The Life Aquatic. Self-scoffage is the only proper solution I saaaiiiiiiddddd

Yew just kent dewww tings like det.....

Ignignokt
01-20-2010, 01:34 AM
I would say trying to act cool by posting "post black metallica" makes you rather douche.

Did you start a wrestling thread not too far back along with a nickleback one?

MookieCrew
01-20-2010, 08:53 AM
Why are Pego and CBF the only 2 members from the crew who don't really seem to care for eachother?
crofl i don't know what it is but allegedly certain people pointed certain weapons at certain other people.

i shudder to think about the PM kori received from CBF after det one.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Why are Pego and CBF the only 2 members from the crew who don't really seem to care for eachother?

no we are friends

he's just had his priorities change over the years, 4cc style

thispego
01-20-2010, 12:34 PM
why are pego and cbf the only 2 members from the crew who don't really seem to care for eachother?

rofl, why does it seem that way? I love my little buddy cbf, even if i pointed a gun at his face.

DPG21920
01-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Did you start a wrestling thread not too far back along with a nickleback one?

Quit trying to be cool and just BE COOL.

Ignignokt
01-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Quit trying to be cool and just BE COOL.

what nickelback album should i buy?

DPG21920
01-20-2010, 07:45 PM
what nickelback album should i buy?

If you can find that thread, I will give you a dollar.

DPG21920
01-20-2010, 07:46 PM
If you can find that thread, I will give you a dollar.

Oh wait, he can't. Dollar is safe. Crofl.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Sons, I don't know what it is but every single member of the mookie crew periodically posts inside jokes and such on eachother's profiles, EXCEPT CBF and pego who have NEVER once in spurstalk history wrote anything on eachother's page. This only further confirms what I once heard through the grapevine that there's some sort of underlying animosity between these two, IMHO.

first of all pego is in the spurstalk minority in that he responds to posts on his profile page by posting on his own profile page

but i have posted on his page and he has "replied" most times, one only has to check out......his profile page.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-20-2010, 10:24 PM
My sincerest apologies bro, but still I have to wonder, how do you explain the rumors?

Look at all these rumors, running me everyday...
I just need some time
some time to get away from...
from all these rumors. I can't take it no more. My best friend say did you hear the one about me and the girl next door?

I can't go no place without somebody pointin' a finger. I can't show my
face cuz when it comes to rumors I'm a dead ringer.