PDA

View Full Version : Too early to start a thread on offseason wishlists yet??

T Park
04-26-2005, 10:48 PM
First one would be to package Udrih, Nesterovic, Barry, and try to get a Ray Allen or Michael Redd.

Antonio Daniels would be a fantastic back up point guard, it seems hes finally matured into a hell of a player.

Pandaemonaeon
04-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Why not sign Mcinnis or Snow? You've got tons of cap space.

As for the Mavs, I would love to get rid of Finley and KVH then throw Marquis to attract some interest. Allen would be nice, even better if we can get Artest.

T Park
04-27-2005, 12:03 AM
The Spurs do NOT have tons of cap space.

They will use their Mid Level on Scola (hopefully) and Devin Brown.

Everyone else would be acquired VIA FA with the minimum, or sign and trade.

T Park
04-27-2005, 12:09 AM
backup points are a dime a dozen, Beno Udrih gets too scared, and is too slow for my liking, go back to the draft for one again and use a Vet to fill in, an Eric Snow would be fantastic.

never said Jason Kidd.

I think honestly Redd stays in Milwaukee cause they cleared out budget money for him.

Ray Allen is doable, an unrestricted FA, offer him about 11 million, Barry and Rasho add up to that.

Sonics get a good defensive center, and a solid SG to come off the bench behind Lewis and Wilkins.

Id love to do that.

Pandaemonaeon
04-27-2005, 12:17 AM
The Spurs do NOT have tons of cap space.

They will use their Mid Level on Scola (hopefully) and Devin Brown.

Everyone else would be acquired VIA FA with the minimum, or sign and trade.

Oops, I forgot that Manu and Parker are no longer in rookie contracts and got extensions during the summer. Oh well, you still have the MLE. I'd use it on a solid, veteran point guard like McInnis and Snow.

sickdsm
04-27-2005, 09:40 PM
If McMillian comes back i have a hard time thinking that he's going to want to come back knowing his entire strategy will have to be changed. A guy like Rasho has value but not as much to a team like that or Phoenix.

McGinnis is a solid pickup. A great value. I hope the wolves look towards him as there starter next year.

Brodels
04-27-2005, 10:19 PM
backup points are a dime a dozen, Beno Udrih gets too scared, and is too slow for my liking, go back to the draft for one again and use a Vet to fill in, an Eric Snow would be fantastic.

never said Jason Kidd.

I think honestly Redd stays in Milwaukee cause they cleared out budget money for him.

Ray Allen is doable, an unrestricted FA, offer him about 11 million, Barry and Rasho add up to that.

Sonics get a good defensive center, and a solid SG to come off the bench behind Lewis and Wilkins.

Id love to do that.

I'm willing to wait to see what happens. If the Spurs happen to win the title, why would you destroy the depth and shake up the roster like that? Would you trade all those guys even if the Spurs win the title?