PDA

View Full Version : spurs/nba forums R garbage!!

holcs50
01-14-2010, 06:03 AM
Thats exactly why i came here, for obviously the spurs forum, but I really can't stand the spurs or nba forums anymore. On the spurs forum it's seriously either a dirtbag that is way too excited over one guy having a good night or something to do with A-Tony getting traded B- Manu getting traded C-TD is old D-how bout stfu and let the season play out, where did fans lose their marbles?

Anyways the Club owns all the forums, trolls.

And this thread is for no illuzion (btw it cant hurt to bump that great thread, ha) debate-cuz if you want better one hop onto the NBA/laker forum and find a bunch of silly mav fans and laker fans who creech on this site hard.

EDIT_im in before i pass out, yep drunk as fuck go spurs bros ha. And i just re read this, its a bit funny and tarded. YESSSSS

Sancha
01-14-2010, 07:34 AM
creech?

sonic21
01-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Raise the bar

CubanMustGo
01-14-2010, 08:26 AM
OP is in a stupor at the bar, can't raise it

holcs50
01-14-2010, 10:56 AM
creech?

HAHA, creech (as in someone in person, say you want to go out with a few friends and this random fucker you don't even like comes out too-creech.......or say your eating some of your fav chips in a bag and a hand comes over without asking and even if its one of your friends taking it-creech...and pretty much the guy you know who just does awkward things-creech) is such a great word but yea really creechy message. I feel like my head weights like 30 lbs....geezus who gets hammered on a random wednesday night and day haha. This guy I guess. Man, not as mellow as awhile ago. shoot me lol

CavsSuperFan
01-14-2010, 11:31 AM
This is exactly why “Mother” gets upset when I post here…All the bad language & negativity…

Chomag
01-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Meh, go to Spursreport if you like controled opinions.

TheProfessor
01-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Meh, go to Spursreport if you if you like controled opinions.
That would suggest people are actually still posting at SR.

spursncowboys
01-14-2010, 12:31 PM
HAHA, creech (as in someone in person, say you want to go out with a few friends and this random fucker you don't even like comes out too-creech.......or say your eating some of your fav chips in a bag and a hand comes over without asking and even if its one of your friends taking it-creech...and pretty much the guy you know who just does awkward things-creech) is such a great word but yea really creechy message. I feel like my head weights like 30 lbs....geezus who gets hammered on a random wednesday night and day haha. This guy I guess. Man, not as mellow as awhile ago. shoot me lol
Or like when a guy brings in a ridiculous new word that already has over a dozen terms for the definition, like we are in middle school still, and writes about his inability to control his drinking= creech. Would that be a good time to use creech?

IronMexican
01-14-2010, 12:38 PM
They totally r

symple19
01-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Hey Holcs! Send me up some Arrogant Bastards!