PDA

View Full Version : Jan 15, 2010 = 1st time the Lakers have a full team

LkrFan
01-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Gasol is set to come back. Luke already came back to run our 2nd unit with LO. The rotation will finally be set.

Fish/Farmar
Kobe/Shannon
Artest/Luke
Gasol/LO
Bynum/Mbenga

This team is ready to roll.

:lobt: to :lobt:

Muser
01-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Luke already came back to run our 2nd

TheManFromAcme
01-14-2010, 07:11 AM
Gasol is set to come back. Luke already came back to run our 2nd unit with LO. The rotation will finally be set.

Fish/Farmar
Kobe/Shannon
Artest/Luke
Gasol/LO
Bynum/Mbenga

This team is ready to roll.

:lobt: to :lobt:

:toast

DAF86
01-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Mbenga is part of the rotation instead of Powell?

Double-Up
01-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Can't wait to watch Boston stomp the shit out of you guys IF you make it to the Finals.

TheManFromAcme
01-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Can't wait to watch Boston stomp the shit out of you guys IF you make it to the Finals.

Nice to see you guys dominating the top tier teams such as minny...:rolleyes

namlook
01-14-2010, 08:26 AM

Can't wait to see what pick you get in the lottery as the Rockets continue their free fall barely beating 8-32 teams. :lmao

ffadicted
01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Luke already came back to run our 2nd unit

4>0rings
01-14-2010, 12:29 PM
You lost me at Luke.

Man In Black
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Reality:
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/12255/wednesday-bullets-145

Missing Pau Gasol for all of the game, and Kobe Bryant for part of it, was a killer for the Lakers, in no small part because Tim Duncan, with his 12-19 from the floor, 13 rebounds, four blocks, four assists and two steals was so ready to capitalize. Just watched every single Duncan possession, and it's clear that Gasol could have helped. Duncan is just too multi-faceted for Andrew Bynum. Bynum's inclination is not to stray too far from the hoop, but Duncan is happy to shoot open jumpers all day. When Bynum did venture further, at times even helped by Derek Fisher, Duncan was able to bust out his vast array of moves. (I suspect this dynamic, and mopping up minutes after Bryant sat, is no small part of the reason Bynum had the game's worst plus/minus.) And when Manu Ginobili and company were able to draw the defense, Lakers like Lamar Odom and Ron Artest had to try to slow the much bigger Duncan. They didn't seem very passionate about that task.

See Bynum's Plus Minus....Didn't you guys say that Bynum abused TD? REALITY BITES :D
http://popcornmachine.net/cgi-bin/gameflow.cgi?date=20100112&game=LALSAS

Cry Havoc
01-14-2010, 12:57 PM

:lmao

The Gemini Method
01-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Full team? Yes. Healthy? No. Kobe and Odom will still be injured...but, it will be nice to have the Barcelona Beast back lol.

z0sa
01-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Not even Stern can stop injuries.

mavsfan1000
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
This team is downright scary.

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Reality:
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/12255/wednesday-bullets-145

See Bynum's Plus Minus....Didn't you guys say that Bynum abused TD? REALITY BITES :D
http://popcornmachine.net/cgi-bin/gameflow.cgi?date=20100112&game=LALSAS

:lol Spurfan still talking shit about beating the Lakers without Pau and Kobe so banged up he couldn't even play in the fourth quarter.

So pathetic, but not surprising coming from spurfan.

Strike
01-14-2010, 01:37 PM
:lol Spurfan still talking shit about beating the Lakers without Pau and Kobe so banged up he couldn't even play in the fourth quarter.

:lol Lakerfan using injuries as an excuse for a blowout just like every other fan.

Pot and the kettle, no?

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 01:45 PM
:lol Lakerfan using injuries as an excuse for a blowout just like every other fan.

Pot and the kettle, no?

If it was Ron or Fisher or Farmar, you are correct that's bullshit. But is was PAU and KOBE, LA's two best players. GTFO, if you actually think that win means jack shit you're a fucking moron.

Cry Havoc
01-14-2010, 01:50 PM
If it was Ron or Fisher or Farmar, you are correct that's bullshit. But is was PAU and KOBE, LA's two best players. GTFO, if you actually think that win means jack shit you're a fucking moron.

Nice deflection from Laker fan claiming that Bynum was owning Duncan last night. Duncan goes for over his season average in a near-career year, and Bynum was owning Duncan?

Niiice. That 45% post shooting is straight dope.

Johnny RIngo
01-14-2010, 01:51 PM

Spurs 1-0 vs Lakers in the new decade. That's all that matters, brah.

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Nice deflection from Laker fan claiming that Bynum was owning Duncan last night. Duncan goes for over his season average in a near-career year, and Bynum was owning Duncan?

Niiice. That 45% post shooting is straight dope.

:lmao What dumbass was claiming I'm good. 21 palins :lol

I fucking suck, and my knees hurt hella bad right now.

Still spurfan is fucking retarded. "wez beet dat lakerz at home da rapisd couldt play da foourth pau waz ot but we ded it we bet da champz!!!!"

duhoh
01-14-2010, 02:02 PM

you need to go work on staying healthy brah

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 02:03 PM
you need to go work on staying healthy brah

LA's trading me to Canada with scrubs for Bosh and Jack, no worries, I'll just make my millions and slack off.

Strike
01-14-2010, 02:04 PM

When did I say it meant anything? Hmm, that's right, I didn't. Nice attempt at deflecting, though.

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 02:05 PM
When did I say it meant anything? Hmm, that's right, I didn't. Nice attempt at deflecting, though.

"Pau didn't play, look how good Duncan is!!!!!!" :lmao

Strike
01-14-2010, 02:10 PM
"Pau didn't play, look how good Duncan is!!!!!!" :lmao

"Bynum needed 23 shots to score 23 points, look how he owned Duncan!!!!!!" :lmao

panic giraffe
01-14-2010, 02:20 PM
damn that's crazy. good job on getting healthy.

too bad we're still missing finely and bonner, don't know when we will have a full team.

:rollin

Fpoonsie
01-14-2010, 02:28 PM

Strange.

Spurs go up by 22, lead by 10 or 12 going into the fourth, and he's "too banged up to play". Lakers play the next night in a game in which LA actually manages to LEAD after the 1st, and Kobe's able to "heroically will his team to victory".

j.dizzle
01-14-2010, 02:28 PM
damn that's crazy. good job on getting healthy.

too bad we're still missing finely and bonner, don't know when we will have a full team.

:rollin

:lolThe spurs dont need these slow fools in their rotation..Finley is washed up & Bonner wont do you any good in a playoff series guarding athletic bigs

z0sa
01-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Strange.

Spurs go up by 22, lead by 10 or 12 going into the fourth, and he's "too banged up to play". Lakers play the next night in a game in which LA actually manages to LEAD after the 1st, and Kobe's able to "heroically will his team to victory".

I felt the same thing. Of course poor Kobe's back spasms act up again when his team is down by 20 :rollin

z0sa
01-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Bonner wont do you any good in a playoff series guarding athletic bigs

Lakerfan's calling card. "Our bigs are just too big!" :lol

LOL@MavsFan
01-14-2010, 02:35 PM
:lmao What dumbass was claiming I'm good. 21 palins :lol

I fucking suck, and my knees hurt hella bad right now.

Still spurfan is fucking retarded. "wez beet dat lakerz at home da rapisd couldt play da foourth pau waz ot but we ded it we bet da champz!!!!"

Translation: WAAAAAA my pussy hurts:lmao

spurs10
01-14-2010, 02:43 PM

Yeah, the Spurs have lost some huge games, as well, due to injuries. You just never hear them making excuses for their losses....ever. If your bench isn't deep you will have losses due to injuries. L.A. spends too much money to be making excuses.

Ghazi
01-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah, the Spurs have lost some huge games, as well, due to injuries. You just never hear them making excuses for their losses....ever. If your bench isn't deep you will have losses due to injuries. L.A. spends too much money to be making excuses.

o rly

j.dizzle
01-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Lakerfan's calling card. "Our bigs are just too big!" :lol
LOL at thinking Matthew Bonner can guard Odom or Gasol..I actually hope POP plays him cuz its like 4 vs 5 if he isnt hitting three's :toast

Fpoonsie
01-14-2010, 02:50 PM
o rly

Sorry. He's new.

j.dizzle
01-14-2010, 02:50 PM
:lmao You been a fan for like 2 weeks or something?

Cry Havoc
01-14-2010, 03:50 PM
blah blah blah

What's it feel like having it handed repeatedly to you by a 33 year old has been?

Spursmania
01-14-2010, 05:54 PM
You should win your next game easy then.:hat

daslicer
01-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Gasol wouldn't have been able to stop Duncan either with single coverage. I just don't get they hype of Gasol being able to do anything this is the same guy Duncan bitchslapped around all the time in Memphis. When the spurs play the Lakers again its very predictable how they will guard Duncan they will have quick double or tripple teams of Odom,Gasol,Bynum.

z0sa
01-14-2010, 06:32 PM
When the spurs play the Lakers again its very predictable how they will guard Duncan they will have quick double or tripple teams of Odom,Gasol,Bynum.

Yep. Which actually makes it even funnier when lakerfan calls Timmy washed up.

Man In Black
01-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Funny...I feel the same way about the 08 Conference Finals, when Manu played on 1 leg. But what the fuck ever :hat you advanced to the next round only to get your asses handed to you in what is the greatest finals loss in HISTORY. Add that Claim to your precious lists biatch :)

21_Blessings
01-15-2010, 02:07 AM
Funny...I feel the same way about the 08 Conference Finals, when Manu played on 1 leg. But what the fuck ever :hat you advanced to the next round only to get your asses handed to you in what is the greatest finals loss in HISTORY. Add that Claim to your precious lists biatch :)

Manu played heavy minutes min in the WCF that year you fat piece of San Antonio shit.

Meanwhile the Lakers were missing their STARTING CENTER and their 2nd best perimeter defender was coming off a broken foot and unable to play more than 5 minutes.

Timmy, Parker and Manu, all played, still lost. Hahahaha. 2007 Spurs were the weakest champions this decade.

ezau
01-15-2010, 02:17 AM
Can't wait to see what pick you get in the lottery as the Rockets continue their free fall barely beating 8-32 teams. :lmao

lol at pretending to be a Spurs fan

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:21 AM
What's it feel like having it handed repeatedly to you by a 33 year old has been?

Dude's a HOFer, I'm 22. Get a fucking clue, dumbass Spurfan. I'll be better than him in two years though.

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:23 AM

Your best player played and was healthy, only Manu was somewhat injured and he played. Suck a bag of dicks bitter fuck.

lol no rings for three years.

Cry Havoc
01-15-2010, 02:29 AM
Dude's a HOFer, I'm 22. Get a fucking clue, dumbass Spurfan. I'll be better than him in two years though.

He's apparently broken down and too old to lead a team.

You at your best will probably not be Duncan in the worst of his first 15 seasons.

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:31 AM
He's apparently broken down and too old to lead a team.

Agreed.

Man In Black
01-15-2010, 02:32 AM
Manu played heavy minutes min in the WCF that year you fat piece of San Antonio shit.

Meanwhile the Lakers were missing their STARTING CENTER and their 2nd best perimeter defender was coming off a broken foot and unable to play more than 5 minutes.

Timmy, Parker and Manu, all played, still lost. Hahahaha. 2007 Spurs were the weakest champions this decade.

Recognize...1 leg, just because he played doesn't mean he was able to do all the things that makes him such a great player...YOU REALIZE THAT DON'T YOU?

If you don't I understand...because Manu was that hurt and affected, his game suffered. But then your front office thought Vujacic was now a capable defender and decent player. Based on that...you bitches signed him to a contract that you ALL now...regret.

How's that for revenge? :lmao

Oh and you stupid motherfucker. I live a healthy life in San Diego, California and the word fat doesn't apply in my household. But like every other LAL fan who knows less about their team than I do, you assume everything. :frying:

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:32 AM
You at your best will probably not be Duncan in the worst of his first 15 seasons.

Nobody will know of me in a month, I'll be stuck up in Toronto.

HarlemHeat37
01-15-2010, 02:33 AM
I actually don't think the 2007 Spurs were a strong champion, the path to the title was relatively weak..but a Laker fan saying that? LOL..they had one of the easiest paths to a title in NBA history last year..

lol insecurity..

ElNono
01-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Lakers are just not that good this season... it really shows in their fans...

HarlemHeat37
01-15-2010, 02:35 AM
It's true..the insecurity came out a little early this year, I usually wouldn't expect it right now..

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:36 AM

Best record in the league but yeah they're not good this season.

DazedAndConfused
01-15-2010, 02:37 AM

#1 record in the NBA
#1 pt differential
#1 FG defense
#1 3pt defense
#1 rebounding

Yea they really suck.

God damn you are one dumb kid.

ElNono
01-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Best record in the league but yeah they're not good this season.

Favorable home schedule... 9-6 on the road... pretty pedestrian

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:40 AM
Favorable home schedule... 9-6 on the road... pretty pedestrian

:lmao Lakers have played more road games than the Spurs you fucking moron. 7-7 on the road is even more pedestrian.

ElNono
01-15-2010, 02:40 AM
#1 record in the NBA
#1 pt differential
#1 FG defense
#1 3pt defense
#1 rebounding

6-4 in the last 10 games... star players breaking down... heavy home schedule...

Not that good indeed...

ElNono
01-15-2010, 02:42 AM
:lmao Lakers have played more road games than the Spurs you fucking moron. 7-7 on the road is even more pedestrian.

Did I say we are really good now? I didn't. You dumb bitch.

Donkeybong
01-15-2010, 02:42 AM
#1 record in the NBA
#1 pt differential
#1 FG defense
#1 3pt defense
#1 rebounding

Yea they really suck.

God damn you are one dumb kid.

for how shitty we've been playing for our standards, that is impressive.

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:45 AM
Did I say we are really good now? I didn't. You dumb bitch.

:lmao Yes the Spurs fucking suck and are going nowhere anytime soon.

Lakers, best team in the league.

ElNono
01-15-2010, 02:48 AM
Yes the Spurs fucking suck and are going nowhere anytime soon.

They suck so much they bitchslapped your team to the tune of 22 points... :lmao

This Laker team is one and done...

Andrew Bynum
01-15-2010, 02:53 AM

Cherish beating a Pau less Laker team at home, it's all you'll have to look back on this season.

This Spurs team is one and done...

Agreed.

ElNono
01-15-2010, 02:56 AM
Cherish beating a Pau less Laker team at home, it's all you'll have to look back on this season.

It's not our fault that your team is breaking down...
We're just beating the teams we're supposed to beat... :wakeup

The_Game
01-15-2010, 02:58 AM
It's not our fault that your team is breaking down...
We're just beating the teams we're supposed to beat... :wakeup

luckily L.A will be back healthy starting against the clips...been a frustrating time lately with injures.

ElNono
01-15-2010, 03:03 AM
luckily L.A will be back healthy starting against the clips...been a frustrating time lately with injures.

I hear you... We have had our share, so I know what you mean... Good luck :toast

The_Game
01-15-2010, 03:08 AM
I hear you... We have had our share, so I know what you mean... Good luck :toast

Thats the thing even with these injures we all know L.A and the Spurs will be there come end of the season. Even when spurs were struggling i've always said they would be in the WCF...Denver are good but they aren't smart enough to beat a team like the spurs in the playoffs.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
01-15-2010, 03:10 AM
Lakers should be forced to sit one player every game if they are all healthy, and not a bench warmer. That would even things out. If they get home court in the west, they go to the finals. They should finish 3rd and prove if they are the best without homecourt.

EmptyMan
01-15-2010, 12:17 PM

Gutter92
01-15-2010, 01:16 PM

Much like the Laker fans talking shit when they beat us in '08 with an injured Manu? :toast

Let me remind you you guys were down 13 when Kobe went out :toast

TheManFromAcme
01-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Thats the thing even with these injures we all know L.A and the Spurs will be there come end of the season. Even when spurs were struggling i've always said they would be in the WCF...Denver are good but they aren't smart enough to beat a team like the spurs in the playoffs.

Agreed. I have a hell of a lot more respect for Pop than I ever will for ol George Karl.

Here's to good health for both our teams. :toast

TheMime
01-15-2010, 01:33 PM

namlook
01-15-2010, 06:18 PM

That was your championship. Enjoy it.

LkrFan
01-16-2010, 02:27 AM
...then the Champs come out and blow out the Clips by 40. That is kicked of ass right there!! :blah