PDA

View Full Version : My 1000th posts (Tim Duncan,i'm going to see you this month)

Rapper
01-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Am I the first chinese who posts more than 1000 posts on spurstalk?hopefully i am, which means i am making history

Everytime i got blamed without a reason by some kids on spurstalk was like the spurs got booed in Dallas and phoenix but i don't care because i just wanna make friends and learn something here from some good people like "228" whosoever,and most importantly.I strongly know that few of the kids here are not well-educated that's why sometime their speeches were meaningless, please listen carefully , just few of the members here, most of you guys are awesome and fantastic.

A chinese spurs fan seems to be hard to post threads here due to his nationality ,However, how time flies, he has been posting here since 2004, from my very first day on spurstalk, my dream was to see Timmy play in person,i always wish to see Timmy play in person before he retires,today i'm very happy and hononed to say that my dream will be came true, even this moment, i can't still believe this, really really....

And few days later, i will be in the states, i have never been US,so hopefully everything will be alright, Timmy, can't wait to see you, if i have an honor to talk to you for a second (even very far away), i will tell you how much the chinese spurs fans love you.

May God bless you and the spurs as well as the fans

Chieflion
01-14-2010, 07:17 AM
If you mean Chinese from China, then I am ok with it.

DxB
01-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Yeaaa I think thats what he meant...

Also, can you get everyone you know out there to vote Timmy in for the ASG, coz its obvious the Rockets fans in China are just taking shit over, you needa get on your game n get niggas voting for the real best big man in the league... and not fkin T Mac!

scanry
01-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Yeaaa I think thats what he meant...

Also, can you get everyone you know out there to vote Timmy in for the ASG, coz its obvious the Rockets fans in China are just taking shit over, you needa get on your game n get niggas voting for the real best big man in the league... and not fkin T Mac!

I second that man.

austN Spur
01-14-2010, 08:55 AM
thats pretty awesome that your making the trip to SA? or a road game? If your seats are close enough take a sign saying you traveled from China and maybe you can get an autograph:hat

Rapper
01-14-2010, 09:15 AM
thats pretty awesome that your making the trip to SA? or a road game? If your seats are close enough take a sign saying you traveled from China and maybe you can get an autograph:hat

I will fly from Hong Kong to San francisco first and then transfering to San Antonio

My seat is on row 7

Bukefal
01-14-2010, 09:24 AM
Sweet, I wish I can do that soon. Have a wonderful time and scream your lungs out at the game!!!

:toast

SpursFan0728
01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
I will fly from Hong Kong to San francisco first and then transfering to San Antonio

My seat is on row 7

Congratz man.

I am also from Hong Kong. I watched my first spurs game in Portland last season. It was one of the greatest experience I've had in my life. I am planning to travel to SA next season. Perhaps you can tell me something about it :toast

DAF86
01-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Happy for you, just make sure your ticket isn't from a game in the second night of a back to back.

Rapper
01-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Happy for you, just make sure your ticket isn't from a game in the second night of a back to back.

That is not a back to back game man, thanks

45 bank shot
01-14-2010, 09:53 AM
have fun brah! love from your fellow chinaman from Canada

G-Nob
01-14-2010, 09:56 AM
They let anyone in this country?

I. Hustle
01-14-2010, 09:59 AM
While you are here I hope that you don't play joke. We don't like it when you put peepee in our coke.

TinTin
01-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Nice to hear you'll see duncan. remember to get a photo and post back here!

Also, I didn't understand restrictions due to nationality. Do you mean the language barrier?

Rapper
01-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Nice to hear you'll see duncan. remember to get a photo and post back here!

Also, I didn't understand restrictions due to nationality. Do you mean the language barrier?

Man it is hard to explain

TheSullyMonster
01-14-2010, 03:14 PM
They let anyone in this country?

To visit, sure. For most countries, it isn't hard to get in. It's only hard to stay.

Have you done any international travel?

duncan228
01-14-2010, 03:24 PM
I hope you have a wonderful trip. Seeing Duncan play in person is incredible. The camera misses a lot. He's even better live.

Travel safe and keep us posted. It will be fun sharing the experience with you.