PDA

View Full Version : One of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed at a game

Shank
01-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Aside from watching Jason Terry piss away every game, I saw something that made me sick to my stomach last night.

Oh, and Dampier not knowing how to dunk a ball.

Dirk hits his 20,000th point and the whole arena goes nuts. There are videos and a tributes at the break. The PA loser is going crazy, yelling like a fool. Everyone is into what they just witnessed because the fraternity is a limited one.

Everyone but a good number of the phony fucking "Lakers" fans based in DFW. Sitting. Not clapping. Mocking the Mavs fans that are happy for Dirk's accomplishment. Shaking their heads. Acting like they see something like that everyday. Waving their hand at the screen as to say "baaah, what's the big deal?".

It was fucking pathetic. I guarantee half of these shitheads have never even visited the STATE of California, much less the actual Staples Center. Your #24 jersey is fresh out of the package. You were surprised to find out Ron Artest now plays for the team. You fucking skank girlfriend talks shit about the game like the dumb cunt has a clue about what she's saying.

I don't care to what your allegiance may be, but when you witness something like that, respect the fucking game and give the man his due. Don't act like you're above clapping for someone pulling off 20k points, fuckholes. 34 guys in the HISTORY OF THE NBA have done what you saw last night. And don't act like you're some hardcore Lakers fan living in Dallas. No one is buying it.

(No, I'm not mad. No need for any "u mad?" pictures. People are just assholes.)

:flag:

MiamiHeat
01-14-2010, 09:15 AM
It is certainly an accomplishment, and Dirk is a good guy, so I am happy for him

as for the laker fans who disrespect, eh, no surprise. something about that fan base is poisoned

urunobili
01-14-2010, 09:17 AM
I have seen the Lakers get beat down by the Mavs at the AA center twice... upset win

ElNono
01-14-2010, 09:21 AM
You need to understand that most of those people became Lakerfan about a two seasons ago when Gasol arrived in LA and they started winning. So they don't know much about basketball history or basketball in general, period.

Spursmania
01-14-2010, 09:36 AM
It was a great accomplishment. Not surprising though, Laker fans are one of the worst fan bases in the league and their knowledge of BB is laughable. They just think it's cool to root for LA. They are a classless bunch.

Not all, of course, there are a few posters here who I enjoy reading. But the idiots like "crazed and deranged" amongst others typify the LA fan that would probably be disrespecting an accomplishment like that.

Shank
01-14-2010, 09:41 AM
I'm not necessarily putting them all down. It might have been something like 70-30, but that 30% made me want to puke.

Killakobe81
01-14-2010, 09:57 AM
Both Kobe and I have gave and continue to give Dirk mad props who cares about a few losers? And to be honest there are a LOT of Cali transplants in DFW I live in Frisco and work in Plano and when i wear my Laker colors MOST of the La fans that "chop" it up with me are former Southern Cali residents ...
Winning does breed bandwagon fans ...so the Lakers, Celts Bulls, Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers, Yankees Man United have the MOST bandwagon fans ...
Bulls fans are the MOST suspesct because they have little winning history BEFORE MJ ...the other teams have LONG storied histories for the most part

JamStone
01-14-2010, 09:58 AM
I think the real issue is that you're a sensitive pussy.

namlook
01-14-2010, 10:02 AM
I don't care to what your allegiance may be, but when you witness something like that, respect the fucking game and give the man his due.

I agree, but it goes both ways. Respecting the game means respecting Lakers players like Kobe.

TheManFromAcme
01-14-2010, 10:07 AM
You can't paint all Laker fans wth one stroke.
Like I've mentioned before, a true-tale pattern with recent Laker fans is their #24 Kobe gear. Not all Laker fans, but there is a pattern.
Props to Kirk and his accomplishment.

dickface
01-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Gotta loves those Lakers/Cowboys/Yankees/USC football/North Carolina basketball fans. They're diehards!

balli
01-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Out of protocol I would have given Dirk a clap or two, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal. Maybe I'm in the minority, but except for like major, major records or events -like Stocktons assist record or something like Kobe's 81 points- I could really care less about individual accomplishments. Especially those earned by the competition.

Yeah, I would have clapped. At the end of the day though? I don't really give a shit how many tens of thousands of points anybody racks up. Not until somebody knocks off Wilt, Michael, Karl or Kareem. Otherwise? meh.

rhyputa
01-14-2010, 10:15 AM

:lol She's never heard ppl chanting MVP @Kobe. Apart from Staples, I guess I've heard it from about 25 arenas

monosylab1k
01-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Out of protocol I would have given Dirk a clap or two, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal. Maybe I'm in the minority, but except for like major, major records or events -like Stocktons assist record or something like Kobe's 81 points- I could really care less about individual accomplishments. Especially those earned by the competition.

Yeah, I would have clapped. At the end of the day though? I don't really give a shit how many tens of thousands of points anybody racks up. Not until somebody knocks off Wilt, Michael, Karl or Kareem. Otherwise? meh.

I agree with this. As a Mavs fan it's a big deal, but if I'm a fan of any other team, why should I care? If I'm in the house for Tony Parker's 20,000th point I wouldn't give a crap. And I wouldn't show a bunch of reverence for his accomplishment cuz I don't like him, I don't like the Spurs, and I don't give a shit.

I don't see what the big deal is, really.

Spursmania
01-14-2010, 10:24 AM
I think he was talking about the fans who were mocking the accomplishment more so than expecting them to clap for Dirk.

monosylab1k
01-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Then again, things seem 100x worse when it's some douchey ass bandwagon Laker fan.

Donkeybong
01-14-2010, 10:31 AM
well, they were standing for a good 2 minutes. Dirk would have gotten a good 10 seconds from me, then i would sit my ass right back down and start cheering on the lakers.

Sportcamper
01-14-2010, 10:40 AM
What was really pathetic & creepy was Nowitzki at mid court celebrating, where he puts his index finder & thumb together then sticks out his tongue & poses….What the heck is up with that weird act…But I guess it just goes to show you that Dallas does not really see themselves ever beating the Lakers…They celebrate if they can just tie the Lakers for a couple of minutes knowing that inevitably they will loose the game….

In any case AA is a nice looking arena….I have never seen it on HD before & the Dallas Cheerleaders are smoking hot….The Mavericks players are a bit average & they have a defeatist mentality but at least Cuban has done his part to bring the franchise up to prime time….

Findog
01-14-2010, 10:45 AM
What was really pathetic & creepy was Nowitzki at mid court celebrating, where he puts his index finder & thumb together then sticks out his tongue & poses….What the heck is up with that weird act…But I guess it just goes to show you that Dallas does not really see themselves ever beating the Lakers…They celebrate if they can just tie the Lakers for a couple of minutes knowing that inevitably they will loose the game….

In any case AA is a nice looking arena….I have never seen it on HD before & the Dallas Cheerleaders are smoking hot….The Mavericks players are a bit average & they have a defeatist mentality but at least Cuban has done his part to bring the franchise up to prime time….

Cool story bro.

koriwhat
01-14-2010, 10:46 AM
i could give a shit less... fuck dirk!

badfish22
01-14-2010, 10:48 AM

bitches & blunts, brah!

clambake
01-14-2010, 10:49 AM
thats a nice record to go along with ANOTHER ho-hum lose.

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Laker fan is a Laker fan is a Laker fan. They don't know better.

JamStone
01-14-2010, 10:53 AM
Laker fans were like

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/ohnocommodus.gif

hitmanyr2k
01-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Laker fans were like

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/ohnocommodus.gif

From that angle Joaquin Phoenix resembles Mark Cuban :lol

dirk4mvp
01-14-2010, 11:34 AM

I think Dirk should try his best Jordan impersonation and copy his mannerisms when he scores.

It's 2010, hippie.

Muser
01-14-2010, 11:38 AM
I think Dirk should try his best Jordan impersonation and copy his mannerisms when he scores.

It's 2010, hippie.

:lol

TheManFromAcme
01-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Laker fan is a Laker fan is a Laker fan. They don't know better.

And Celtics fan is the poster child of humility? :rolleyes

timvp
01-14-2010, 12:11 PM
I was at the game that Mitch Richmond scored his 20,000th point. Spurs fans gave him a long standing ovation.

Four rings and respect for the game, maggots.

Hornets1
01-14-2010, 12:19 PM
I was at the game that Mitch Richmond scored his 20,000th point. Spurs fans gave him a long standing ovation.

Four rings and respect for the game, maggots.

If the game was in SA, would spurs' fans have gave Paul a standin O for breaking the steals record? I don't think so.....

baseline bum
01-14-2010, 12:32 PM
That's the difference between douchebag frontrunners and real basketball fans. About the only person I'd never cheer for when reaching an accomplishment like that is that bitch Karl Malone.

hitmanyr2k
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
If the game was in SA, would spurs' fans have gave Paul a standin O for breaking the steals record? I don't think so.....

Of course not...probably because Chris Paul acts like an asshole more often than not. I could see people giving someone like Mitch Richmond a standing "O". He was a classy, hard-nosed player.

Fpoonsie
01-14-2010, 12:40 PM
That's the difference between douchebag frontrunners and real basketball fans. About the only person I'd never cheer for when reaching an accomplishment like that is that bitch Karl Malone.

:lol Well put.

Dirk's a stud, and funny as hell. I'd give him his due.

timvp
01-14-2010, 12:42 PM

That wasn't a real record. It was invented after the fact.

The real steals record already resides in San Antonio.

baseline bum
01-14-2010, 12:44 PM

So you're telling me you wouldn't have given the Mavericks a standing ovation for their NBA record 55 game period a few years back?

The Gemini Method
01-14-2010, 12:44 PM
If the game were @ Staples Center and I attended, I'd give the guy a round of applause. He is a bona fide superstar and has an amazing game for a 7-footer. As a basketball fan, you just have to respect what others have done and not just what your perspective team has.

CubanMustGo
01-14-2010, 12:46 PM
If the game were @ Staples Center and I attended, I'd give the guy a round of applause. He is a bona fide superstar and has an amazing game for a 7-footer. As a basketball fan, you just have to respect what others have done and not just what your perspective team has.

Well said. Props.

timvp
01-14-2010, 12:46 PM

So you're telling me you wouldn't have given the Mavericks a standing ovation for their NBA record 55 game period a few years back?

Not just the NBA. The history of sport!

z0sa
01-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Not just the NBA. The history of sport!

:rollin

DazedAndConfused
01-14-2010, 01:11 PM
You need to understand that most of those people became Lakerfan about a two seasons ago when Gasol arrived in LA and they started winning. So they don't know much about basketball history or basketball in general, period.

That is about as stupid a statement as anyone can make.

You know nothing about the Laker fanbase other than what you make up in your teenage brain.

FYI, at least we sell out our playoff games. You faggots can't even support your own team.

Sportcamper
01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Dirks record was on his own home court & you Spurs & Mav's fans are biotching about unruly Lakers fans…What a bunch of miserable sissy’s….:lol

Findog
01-14-2010, 01:21 PM
That is about as stupid a statement as anyone can make.

You know nothing about the Laker fanbase other than what you make up in your teenage brain.

FYI, at least we sell out our playoff games. You faggots can't even support your own team.

Have you ever even smelled a woman's vagina?

JamStone
01-14-2010, 01:25 PM
This is stupid. Dirk did it on his homecourt and a Mavs fan is butthurt over a few Laker fans in the stands. Why not enjoy the moment? Why worry about something so insignificant?

And fuck applauding players on opposing teams no matter what the accomplishment. If Jesus Christ and Ghandi were on the opposing team, I'm booing their asses too. People get so sensitive over stupid shit.

YoMamaIsCallin
01-14-2010, 01:53 PM
I smirk at the irony of Mavs fans calling out other teams' fans.

I have been to exactly one game at the AA center. I really don't want to go again. (BTW it was not against the Spurs or any other team I care about -- it was a Wizards game 2 years ago.)

The Mavs fans were morons. They cheered when a player on the other team was injured. They got all upset and started chanting "bullshit" at obvious foul calls against the Mavs. And it was not just a few boisterous fans... it was pretty much the whole arena.

And... Cuban's approach was to ENCOURAGE all this. The video board, the PA announcer, and Cuban himself, all pushed this behavior.

I think Cuban is making fools out of the Mavs fans as he whips up this faux "the league is against us" charade, gets attention, and sucks money out of your pockets as he fails once again to win anything.

And this stopping the game because someone hits a milestone -- that doesn't happen in real basketball arenas. They wait for a time out, if the crowd cheers for a long time, the player comes out and gives a quick wave maybe.

spursncowboys
01-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Laker fans are classless.
uGnTsER8e34
z15VVvdy0sM
NZX70BS5DMA
bzAmmlhwj_Q

Findog
01-14-2010, 02:02 PM

I have been to exactly one game at the AA center. I really don't want to go again. (BTW it was not against the Spurs or any other team I care about -- it was a Wizards game 2 years ago.)

The Mavs fans were morons. They cheered when a player on the other team was injured. They got all upset and started chanting "bullshit" at obvious foul calls against the Mavs. And it was not just a few boisterous fans... it was pretty much the whole arena.

And... Cuban's approach was to ENCOURAGE all this. The video board, the PA announcer, and Cuban himself, all pushed this behavior.

I think Cuban is making fools out of the Mavs fans as he whips up this faux "the league is against us" charade, gets attention, and sucks money out of your pockets as he fails once again to win anything.

And this stopping the game because someone hits a milestone -- that doesn't happen in real basketball arenas. They wait for a time out, if the crowd cheers for a long time, the player comes out and gives a quick wave maybe.

Cool story. Your thoughts are duly noted.

Findog
01-14-2010, 02:06 PM
This is stupid. Dirk did it on his homecourt and a Mavs fan is butthurt over a few Laker fans in the stands. Why not enjoy the moment? Why worry about something so insignificant?

And fuck applauding players on opposing teams no matter what the accomplishment. If Jesus Christ and Ghandi were on the opposing team, I'm booing their asses too. People get so sensitive over stupid shit.

I don't care if opposing fans don't cheer. Whatever. It's just dickheaded to make a point of mocking him reaching a milestone in his own arena. And like the OP stated, most of these hershey stains have only been Lakers "fans" since January 2008.

Shank
01-14-2010, 02:21 PM

I've been at almost every home game for the last 8 years and have rarely seen any of this.

Hornets1
01-14-2010, 02:39 PM

:lol108 straight games with a steal isn't a record?

The steals record was held by Alvin, until the TRUE Man 'O Steal made it 108 games. But somehow the "real" record resides in S.A.:whine

Hornets1
01-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Of course not...probably because Chris Paul acts like an asshole more often than not. I could see people giving someone like Mitch Richmond a standing "O". He was a classy, hard-nosed player.

Even PJ Brown wouldn't have gotten a Standin O if it was him, not paul, breaking the record. It has nothing to do w/ Paul

Biggems
01-14-2010, 03:14 PM
actually what pisses me off is the league not tossing Jason Terry for his cheapshot tactics.....like when he blaintantly tripped a Spurs player after the play last week. He instead they call a bogus double T. Terry should have been tossed and possibly suspended for 1 game. That kind of activity should not be tolerated.

Terry has a history of this sort of behavior....he is nothing more than a little bitch.

hey OP, how did Dirk get his 20,000th point? Did he run into his own teammate, throw himself to the ground, and draw a foul.....then make the FTs for the milestone?

j.dizzle
01-14-2010, 03:28 PM
LOL at every motha fuckin thread on this board being something about Kobe or the Lakers...Lakerstalk.com Bitches hahahaha

spursncowboys
01-14-2010, 07:00 PM
actually what pisses me off is the league not tossing Jason Terry for his cheapshot tactics.....like when he blaintantly tripped a Spurs player after the play last week. He instead they call a bogus double T. Terry should have been tossed and possibly suspended for 1 game. That kind of activity should not be tolerated.

Terry has a history of this sort of behavior....he is nothing more than a little bitch.

hey OP, how did Dirk get his 20,000th point? Did he run into his own teammate, throw himself to the ground, and draw a foul.....then make the FTs for the milestone?
Great post.

blink
01-14-2010, 07:15 PM

i was wondering who would say/realize it first. bravo.

Chieflion
01-14-2010, 07:31 PM

Unfortunately, it was a baseline jumper.

TheMime
01-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Unfortunately, it was a baseline jumper.

PGDynasty24
01-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Well those laker fans were douches,I respect that great accomplishment by Dirk. Don't put us in with the rest of those fags

Basketballgirl25
01-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Dirk got his 20,000th point? Good for him, I don't like him, but I would have cheered if I saw it.

there are more important things going on besides a player getting 20,000th point though, so really not a big deal, guess you got to be at the game

daslicer
01-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Honestly I would have done the samething if I was in the same situation. Hypothetically if Kobe scored his 30,000 point against the spur I wouldn't stand up and give him a standing O I would just sit down quietly.

Dro210
01-14-2010, 09:23 PM
It was fucking pathetic. I guarantee half of these shitheads have never even visited the STATE of California, much less the actual Staples Center. Your #24 jersey is fresh out of the package. You were surprised to find out Ron Artest now plays for the team. You fucking skank girlfriend talks shit about the game like the dumb cunt has a clue about what she's saying.

:lmao:lmao:lmao classic

Sportcamper
01-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Remember when Texas was famous for their beer, not their Whine…

Trainwreck2100
01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Aside from watching Jason Terry piss away every game, I saw something that made me sick to my stomach last night.

Oh, and Dampier not knowing how to dunk a ball.

Dirk hits his 20,000th point and the whole arena goes nuts. There are videos and a tributes at the break. The PA loser is going crazy, yelling like a fool. Everyone is into what they just witnessed because the fraternity is a limited one.

Everyone but a good number of the phony fucking "Lakers" fans based in DFW. Sitting. Not clapping. Mocking the Mavs fans that are happy for Dirk's accomplishment. Shaking their heads. Acting like they see something like that everyday. Waving their hand at the screen as to say "baaah, what's the big deal?".

I don't care to what your allegiance may be, but when you witness something like that, respect the fucking game and give the man his due. Don't act like you're above clapping for someone pulling off 20k points, fuckholes. 34 guys in the HISTORY OF THE NBA have done what you saw last night. And don't act like you're some hardcore Lakers fan living in Dallas. No one is buying it.

(No, I'm not mad. No need for any "u mad?" pictures. People are just assholes.)

:flag:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/bunkerjamus/josephcollection.jpg

Agloco
01-15-2010, 01:27 PM
It's 2010, hippie.

And someone finally unlocked the single wide and let you tan a bit I C. :lol

xellos88330
01-15-2010, 07:46 PM
What was really pathetic & creepy was Nowitzki at mid court celebrating, where he puts his index finder & thumb together then sticks out his tongue & poses….What the heck is up with that weird act…But I guess it just goes to show you that Dallas does not really see themselves ever beating the Lakers….

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXWb-n5vcyI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXWb-n5vcyI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is that any different than this little chestnut? The Lakers still lost this game.

Personally I don't mind either. I think celebrating is perfectly fine in any circumstance. After all, you are playing in the best league in the world.

koriwhat
01-16-2010, 12:00 AM
It's 2010, hippie.

uh what? btw there arent no damn hippies these days dipshit and because i have long hair it makes me a hippie? you couldn't be farther from the truth. hippies don't workout, hippies don't get into boxing, hippies don't play bball or watch it, hippies don't wear pants but instead patchwork bs, hippies don't buy bball shoes but instead go barefoot, hippie is not something i am or ever will be... but you will always be a bitch and therefore if you want you can call me a hippie go for it but i will forever call you exactly what you are... A FUCKIN' COCKSUCKIN' BITCH who roots for a a COCKSUCKIN' team like the dallas faggots!

dirk4mvp
01-16-2010, 12:47 AM
uh what? btw there arent no damn hippies these days dipshit and because i have long hair it makes me a hippie? you couldn't be farther from the truth. hippies don't workout, hippies don't get into boxing, hippies don't play bball or watch it, hippies don't wear pants but instead patchwork bs, hippies don't buy bball shoes but instead go barefoot, hippie is not something i am or ever will be... but you will always be a bitch and therefore if you want you can call me a hippie go for it but i will forever call you exactly what you are... A FUCKIN' COCKSUCKIN' BITCH who roots for a a COCKSUCKIN' team like the dallas faggots!

This is a really cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Shank
01-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Are you a girl? Or, are you still butt hurt over that ass whooping the Lakers put on Dirk without Kobe and Gasol. Only bitches say shit like, "I almost puked," or "I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth." Who give a fuck, you bitch.

Cool response, bro. Next time, try not to be 2 days late to the party.

Shastafarian
01-16-2010, 01:03 AM
To the OP:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080226204929AAwPTPt

Hope that helps! :toast

Donkeybong
01-16-2010, 02:18 AM
To the OP:

lol

duhoh
01-16-2010, 04:31 AM
there's a huge difference between respecting the team and the respecting the fan base for sure.

love crazy pills, dirk, and the rockets, but most of their fans are complete retards.

TheMime
01-16-2010, 08:30 PM
To the OP:

BRHornet45
01-16-2010, 08:38 PM
son I agree ... I absolutely hate people who are "fans" of teams that are thousands of miles away from where they live. its truly pathetic and maybe only 10% of them are actually legit fans (aka once lived in that state, etc.).

It never fails ... anytime the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs, etc. come to town, you can always spot out quite a few tools wearing Kobe, Garnett, and Lebron jerseys.

jag
01-16-2010, 08:59 PM
son I agree ... I absolutely hate people who are "fans" of teams that are thousands of miles away from where they live. its truly pathetic and maybe only 10% of them are actually legit fans (aka once lived in that state, etc.).

It never fails ... anytime the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs, etc. come to town, you can always spot out quite a few tools wearing Kobe, Garnett, and Lebron jerseys.

I went down to Atlanta for a Cowboys-Falcons game and there were Cowboys jerseys everywhere. There were even some "fans" in 'Boys jerseys clapping for Mike Vick. I felt dirty.

duhoh
01-20-2010, 03:29 AM
I went down to Atlanta for a Cowboys-Falcons game and there were Cowboys jerseys everywhere. There were even some "fans" in 'Boys jerseys clapping for Mike Vick. I felt dirty.

you should have worn a PETA shirt :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-20-2010, 03:55 AM
Those Laker fan videos are brutal..

That pasty white guy talking shit and saying "homie" was just..damn, I can't even think of a word to describe it..

ShoogarBear
01-20-2010, 05:45 AM

:lol108 straight games with a steal isn't a record?

The steals record was held by Alvin, until the TRUE Man 'O Steal made it 108 games. But somehow the "real" record resides in S.A.:whine

Non made-up NBA steals records:
Most steals, game: 11 (tie) Larry Kenon, San Antonio, 1976-DEC-26 @ KC
Kendall Gill, New Jersey, 1999-APR-03 vs. Miami

Most steals, season: 301, Alvin Robertson, San Antonio, 1985-1986

Record that nobody ever heard of until somebody made it up:
Most consecutive games with a steal: 108, Chris Paul

56, bitches!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61752

Bukefal
01-20-2010, 05:54 AM
Real laker fans would've showed some respect

Sportstudi
01-20-2010, 12:39 PM
I agree, but it goes both ways. Respecting the game means respecting Lakers players like Kobe.

Agreed. It's a about the accomplishment. When Kobe hits the 25k mark and Duncan surpasses the 20k, I don't have any problem to give them props. They deserve it, period.

BadOdor
01-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Real laker fans would've showed some respect

A bandwagoning frenchy parker fan is telling us what a "real" laker fan would do??:lol

Shank got sand in his vagina, don't see what the big deal is. I would not have expected mav fans in LA to cheer for kobe if he had hit some kind of mark.

lefty
01-20-2010, 01:25 PM
you need to understand that most of those people became lakerfan about a two seasons ago when gasol arrived in la and they started winning. So they don't know much about basketball history or basketball in general, period.
+1

IronMexican
01-21-2010, 09:24 PM
I guess I should make a thread about Kobe being booed at the free throw line when he was going for 25k.

No, never mind. I'm not a pussy like the OP.

TheChillFactor
01-22-2010, 12:01 AM
lol mavs fans bleeding out there ass because laker fans won't cheer for their little homosexual german boy....

Shank
01-22-2010, 12:06 AM
Cool post, bro. Way to keep up.

to21
01-22-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm curious to see how the Spurs handle Duncan getting his tonight.....maybe

duncan228
01-22-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm curious to see how the Spurs handle Duncan getting his tonight.....maybe

This is what was said before the Jazz game.

If Tim Duncan scores his 20,000th career point (he is 15 points away), don't look for the game to stop. They'll likely recognize him at the next dead ball or timeout.

TampaDude
01-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Don't be surprised if Pop calls timeout after Timmy hits 20K tonight.