PDA

View Full Version : Your top 5 most hated teams............

lebomb
01-14-2010, 10:30 AM
1. Lakers Arrogant FUCKS!!! Cant stand them biatches.

2. Dallas Mavwicks........ Almost as arrogant as the Lakers. Have never won shit. :rolleyes

3. Phoenix ........... Always bitchin about why they lost :lmao

4. Utah ......... Dont really know why......I guess I still remember Stockton and Malone. :ihit

5. Boston ............ Because of their sense of entitlement :toast

Thunder Dan
01-14-2010, 10:35 AM
in no order

Utah- because I hate their players and colors

Indiana- too boring

Celtics- all they do is bitch at the refs

Wizards- they suck, yet they always beat us (until the playoffs)

Knicks- assholes trying to tank to steal our player, the same player their fans booed and chanted "overrated" when he was drafted....now they need him to save their franchise

sonic21
01-14-2010, 10:42 AM
1-jazz
2-Rockets

don't hate other teams

koriwhat
01-14-2010, 10:49 AM
1) mavs
2) mavs
3) mavs
4) mavs
5) lakers

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
01-14-2010, 10:49 AM
I don't really hate teams. I could hate the Lakers for moving away, but that was before my time. Still I respect them. I could hate all those teams that eliminated us in the playoffs, but there are too many first round losses to want to remember who beat us. Yet they beat us and proved to be the better team so I have to respect that.

Now as far as fan bases go, the worst are LA, New York, and Boston. No particular order. I guess it depends what sport and who has the title at the time.

I would feel good if I saw people hating my team, but I don't! We suck!

ffadicted
01-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Number 1 is without a coubt the Cavs, solely because of how gay they became ever since lebron. Suns, Lakers, Mavs, Celtics also deverse a bit of hate, but I got respect for them. No respect for the Cleveland LeCrabs

urunobili
01-14-2010, 11:03 AM
1) Mavs
2) Lakers
3) Jazz
4) Celtics
5) Rockets
6) NOH

Muser
01-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Don't hate teams.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-14-2010, 11:12 AM
3. Phoenix ........... Always bitchin about why they lost :lmao

You know there are plenty of Suns fans who do that and it's annoying as hell, but judging by the shit I see on this board Spurfan does it just as much, if not more than Sunfan. You guys criticized the Suns fans who whined about officiating in 2007 (and I'm not saying they were right to whine, the Suns lost the series) and then you guys whined just as much in 2008 against LA.

Danny.Zhu
01-14-2010, 11:20 AM
1. Mavs - because they own Spurs and Rockets.
2. Lakers - because Kobe has a big chance to get more rings than Duncan.
3. Jazz - because they own Rockets.

tlongII
01-14-2010, 11:34 AM
1. Lakers
2. Lakers
3. Lakers
4. Lakers
5. Lakers

TheManFromAcme
01-14-2010, 11:46 AM
1. Lakers
2. Lakers
3. Lakers
4. Lakers
5. Lakers

tlong,

..Can you give me a hint? :rolleyes:lol

TheManFromAcme
01-14-2010, 11:47 AM
in no order

Utah- because I hate their players and colors

Indiana- too boring

Celtics- all they do is bitch at the refs

Wizards- they suck, yet they always beat us (until the playoffs)

Knicks- assholes trying to tank to steal our player, the same player their fans booed and chanted "overrated" when he was drafted....now they need him to save their franchise

Wow TD,

No Lakers? After all the crud you throw at them I am quite baffled?

ElNono
01-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Hatin' on Boston is all about hatin' on KG and Rondo douchebaggery... especially KG

Thunder Dan
01-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Wow TD,

No Lakers? After all the crud you throw at them I am quite baffled?

I told you yesterday that I really want the Lakers to do well and win the west because I want to see them in the Finals because I know the Cavs could work them, but there is no way the Lakers win the west because they are too soft. That is just speaking the truth, not hating. If anything I'm upset because they aren't as good as last year.

midnightpulp
01-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Los Angeles Lakers. I could care less about their 10 championships (yes LA fans, 10. If the Lakers were still in Minny, I wouldn't hate them and the most likely wouldn't have their douchebag fan base in tow), their head-to-head to success against the Spurs, or any of their roster. If I hate anyone on their roster, it's because they don the Purple 'n Piss.

I hate the Lakers because of the idiotic, mouthbreathing, retard fans, and the celebrity donkeys who think they're fans (Denzel wearing a Yankees cap in Dodgertown, anyone?). They were deluded, obnoxious, fairweather idiots during the Randy Pfund years and they're deluded, obnoxious, fairweather idiots when they have the title.

And by virtue of the Hollywood market, any time they get a half-way decent player, he's hyped to the moon and lauded with undue praise. Since I happen to watch the entire game, I have never been starstruck and awed by current Laker flavor of the decade Kobe Bryant. Magic? Yes. Shaq? Yes. Kobe? No.

More times than I can count I've watched Kobe shoot something like 6-20, but that 21st shot happens to be a game tying/game winning shot and ESPN and his moron fans cream themselves, thinking they seen the best thing since Jordan.

If memory serves, he's something like 28% on game winners, but yet his minions think he's the clutchiest player to ever step foot on the court.

Just an annoying fan culture that surrounds that franchise.

The Gemini Method
01-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I don't know if I hate a team, but since I've sworn my life to cheer for the Lakers...after all, it is just a game we are all privileged to be fans of...

jazzypimp
01-14-2010, 12:14 PM
LoL @ the fagtards hatin on the jazz.... makes no sense to me how they can be at the top of peoples lists... They have no douchebags... only player that is semi-dislikable is boozer.. get yer head outta yer asses :lmao

jacobdrj
01-14-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't really hate 'teams'. I am a player person, both love and hate.

But if I were to 'love' or 'hate' a team with a player on it that bothers me so much, or a management that just can't get it right:

Washington - Jordan, facepalm
Philidelphia - AI
Golden State - Don Nelson
Phoenix - Such a boring brand of basketball, and the sell draft picks, double facepalm
Orlando - Clueless front office. More clueless coach.

HM:LoveHate relationship: Dallas - They used to do what Phoenix did and were a crappy version of what the Kings used to do, but they have progressed quite a bit since Avery and Carlisle came to town. However, as long as StupidHead Howard is still there, I can't help but keep my distance from the team.

HM:LoveHate relationship: Utah - What the fuck Jerry Slone? What the fuck!?!

stretch
01-14-2010, 12:18 PM
I hate the Lakers because of the idiotic, mouthbreathing, retard fans, and the celebrity donkeys who think they're fans (Denzel wearing a Yankees cap in Dodgertown, anyone?). They were deluded, obnoxious, fairweather idiots during the Randy Pfund years and they're deluded, obnoxious, fairweather idiots when they have the title.

And by virtue of the Hollywood market, any time they get a half-way decent player, he's hyped to the moon and lauded with undue praise. Since I happen to watch the entire game, I have never been starstruck and awed by current Laker flavor of the decade Kobe Bryant. Magic? Yes. Shaq? Yes. Kobe? No.

More times than I can count I've watched Kobe shoot something like 6-20, but that 21st shot happens to be a game tying/game winning shot and ESPN and his moron fans cream themselves, thinking they seen the best thing since Jordan.

If memory serves, he's something like 28% on game winners, but yet his minions think he's the clutchiest player to ever step foot on the court.

:tu X 10000000000000000000000000000000000

although i actually like Kobe

spursncowboys
01-14-2010, 12:20 PM
1. Lakers
2. Mavs
3. Suns fans
4. Valley High Football team
5. Swedish bob sled team

Kamnik
01-14-2010, 12:21 PM
1. Cleveland (cant stand Lebron, Williams and several others)
2. Boston (Garnet, Pierce,...)
3. Portland (tlong)
4. Suns (except for Dragic I dislike most of their players, owner, GM etc.)
5. Most of crappy eastern conference teams that are are bad, were bad for some time and they will continue to be bad in the future. Even Boston and Cleveland will suck in a year or 2...

p.s.

I don't hate the Lakers all that much because I have some respect for Kobe. None for Lebron on the other hand.

baseline bum
01-14-2010, 12:26 PM
1. Orlando - They shoot too many threes and are boring.
2. Cleveland - I love LeBron, but it makes me sick to my stomach seeing that shitty team that's been put around him.

Thunder Dan
01-14-2010, 12:30 PM
1. Orlando - They shoot too many threes and are boring.
2. Cleveland - I love LeBron, but it makes me sick to my stomach seeing that shitty team that's been put around him.

Cavs have the deepest team in the league

Thunder Dan
01-14-2010, 12:31 PM
LoL @ the fagtards hatin on the jazz.... makes no sense to me how they can be at the top of peoples lists... They have no douchebags... only player that is semi-dislikable is boozer.. get yer head outta yer asses :lmao

they have ugly colors and jerseys.

noob cake
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
1) Jizz
2) Sloan's Jazz
3) Utah White Jazz
4) Utah's White Fans
5) Boozer
6) AK47
7) Anyone not named DWill on the Jizz roster
8) Sloan's dirty basketball coaching
9) Salt Lake City
10) Energy Solutions Arena
100) Fakers
101) Mavs
102) Celtics

IronMexican
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Thunder
Clippers
Pacers
Bobcats
Raptors

Ghazi
01-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Spurs fans its cool to hate the Mavs... but dont make up bullshit reasons like "they're arrogant" or have never won shit... reason you hate Mavs/Lakers is cause they've continuously face fucked you in the playoffs.

Anywho, the only team I actually hate is teh Hornets. LOL 121-63

jazzypimp
01-14-2010, 12:38 PM
they have ugly colors and jerseys.

huh?? are you fuckin with me? those cleveland jerseys are nasty!

baseline bum
01-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Cavs have the deepest team in the league

10 complete scrubs, one ok player, and one great player does not equate to depth, unless you mean they have great depth of mediocrity.

lefty
01-14-2010, 01:04 PM
1. Mavs

2. Lakers - unlike the Mavs, they have earned the right to be arrogant; nothing pisses me off more than a bunch of arrogant douchebags who haven't won shit

3. Hornets

4. Suns

5. Bucks, because they own us :lol

Ghazi
01-14-2010, 01:09 PM
1. Mavs-because they've face fucked us in the playoffs the last two times we've met and I'm butthurt about it.

2. Lakers - unlike the Mavs, they have earned the right to be arrogant; nothing pisses me off more than a bunch of arrogant douchebags who haven't won shit

3. Hornets

4. Suns

5. Bucks, because they own us :lol

fixed it for you

Greg Oden
01-14-2010, 01:10 PM
:lol rack

lil_penny
01-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I don't really hate any teams

Girasuck
01-14-2010, 01:32 PM
1- Thuggets - Finally relevant and a division rival. The way hatred is suppose to be.

2- Fakers - 100% hatred because of their fake fans. Especially all the fake faker fans that show up at the ESA.

3- Whorenets - Basically cause of their god like worship of that piece of shit PG of theirs.

4- LeBron's - Can't stand watching this team play.

5- T-Pups - Cause they are suppose to be this shitty team yet they always beat us. It's like they're in the NBA Finals when they play us.

lefty
01-14-2010, 01:38 PM
fixed it for you
4 rings, maggots :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 01:43 PM
4 rings, maggots :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:lmao You bandwagon faggot, shut the fuck up.

lol 33-14

Xylus
01-14-2010, 01:55 PM
1. Lakers
2. Magic
3. Hornets
4. Pistons
5. Jazz

lefty
01-14-2010, 02:23 PM
1. Lakers
2. Magic
3. Hornets
4. Pistons
5. Jazz
You forgot the Spurs for kicking the Suns out on a regular basis

Just kidding, just kidding :toast

lefty
01-14-2010, 02:23 PM
:lmao You bandwagon faggot, shut the fuck up.

lol 33-14
Lakers > Spurs

Kobe Molested Me
01-14-2010, 02:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6g0-1kf6xI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6g0-1kf6xI
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6g0-1kf6xI)

Hornets1
01-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Spurs fans its cool to hate the Mavs... but dont make up bullshit reasons like "they're arrogant" or have never won shit... reason you hate Mavs/Lakers is cause they've continuously face fucked you in the playoffs.

Anywho, the only team I actually hate is teh Hornets. LOL 121-63

LOL living through the Nuggets

LOL 4-1
LOL November 4, 2009
LOL CP3's ownage of the Mavs
LOL Mavs "wanting" to play the Hornets in the 07-08 playoffs
LOL Kidd for Harris
LOL #1 seed losing to a #8 seed
LOL win 2, lose 4 to D-Wade
LOL making fun of Pargo when you have barrea
LOL Tyson plowing your wife
LOL your sad, sad, sad existence
LOL Cuban
LOL Mavs' fans' excuses
LOL Dirk's Girlfriend
LOL Hasselhoff
LOL Ghazi

Hornets1
01-14-2010, 02:35 PM
1- Thuggets - Finally relevant and a division rival. The way hatred is suppose to be.

2- Fakers - 100% hatred because of their fake fans. Especially all the fake faker fans that show up at the ESA.

3- Whorenets - Basically cause of their god like worship of that piece of shit PG of theirs.

4- LeBron's - Can't stand watching this team play.

5- T-Pups - Cause they are suppose to be this shitty team yet they always beat us. It's like they're in the NBA Finals when they play us.

Ever heard of the word hypocrite?

j.dizzle
01-14-2010, 02:37 PM
LOL at Ghazi..He can actually boast about the Mavs vs Spurs..Those motha fuckas shoot like all stars vs SA..I hope they play each other in the playoffs hahaha

LOL@MavsFan
01-14-2010, 02:38 PM
You know there are plenty of Suns fans who do that and it's annoying as hell, but judging by the shit I see on this board Spurfan does it just as much, if not more than Sunfan. You guys criticized the Suns fans who whined about officiating in 2007 (and I'm not saying they were right to whine, the Suns lost the series) and then you guys whined just as much in 2008 against LA.

:lolJewboy is butthurt again

LOL@MavsFan
01-14-2010, 02:41 PM

LOL 4-1
LOL November 4, 2009
LOL Kidd for Harris
LOL Cuban
LOL Mavs' fans' excuses
LOL Dirk's Girlfriend
LOL Hasselhoff
LOL Ghazi

Don't forget LOL @ http://www.beyondmoseying.com/images/lifecore_bike_LC-Spin.jpg

and LOL
http://www.hornets247.com/images/uploads/2009/01/115-dirk-nowitzki-vs-david-west.jpg

hater
01-14-2010, 02:43 PM
:lmao

the lakers would be the most liked and popular team if it wasn't for their fans

Xylus
01-14-2010, 02:43 PM
You forgot the Spurs for kicking the Suns out on a regular basis

Just kidding, just kidding :toast

Nope, I like the Spurs. One of my top 5 favorite teams.

Hornets1
01-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Don't forget LOL @ http://www.beyondmoseying.com/images/lifecore_bike_LC-Spin.jpg

and LOL
http://www.hornets247.com/images/uploads/2009/01/115-dirk-nowitzki-vs-david-west.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollinPriceless!!! :toast

j.dizzle
01-14-2010, 02:53 PM
:lmao

the lakers would be the most liked and popular team if it wasn't for their fans

Most valuable team in the league..I think they have enough fans:toast

BRHornet45
01-14-2010, 05:23 PM

wow son ... so damn bitter. its not our fault Deron Williams...

- didn't win rookie of the year
- can't learn how to put up God like numbers (or hell at least just average 20pts or 11 assist a game)
- make the all-NBA 1st team
- make the all-NBA defensive 1st team (he hasn't even made the 2nd or 3rd team yet by the way)
- or LOL ... make a damn all star team. wow, this will be the 5th year in a row that Williams will miss out on the all star game and to be quite honest, he doesn't deserve to be an all star. the West is stacked with much more talented guards and there simply just isn't enough room on the roster for Williams. if he wants to be an all star, he better demand a trade to a eastern conference team where the likes of Mo Williams (LMAO) is considered an all star.

badfish22
01-14-2010, 05:27 PM

LOL 4-1
LOL November 4, 2009
LOL Kidd for Harris
LOL Cuban
LOL Mavs' fans' excuses
LOL Dirk's Girlfriend
LOL Hasselhoff
LOL Ghazi

u mad.

Amaso
01-14-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't hate any teams or players. It's really sad if you actually hate a team.

BRHornet45
01-14-2010, 05:31 PM
sons I don't really hate a team, but I do hate the city of Dallas. hell I actually respect Mark Cuban, but wow what a sissy fan base that team has. sons I have been to Dallas for games before and never in my life have I seen such ignorant to the game, cuckold-like, butt hurt, white boys in my life who all have a sense of entitlement to them. this message board is full of them. for every half ass decent Dallas fan (of any sport), there are 100 douche bag ones.

badfish22
01-14-2010, 05:34 PM
2hVvMfgvocE

Bukefal
01-14-2010, 05:51 PM
1 - Lakers
2- Lakers
3- Lakers
4- Lakers

That's clear. I do not hate any other teams, the closest team I dislike other than Lakers, are probably the Mavs. But I dont really hate the mavs, its more that their club and their fans are funny :lol

blkroadrunners
01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
2hVvMfgvocE

Wow...

blkroadrunners
01-14-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't hate any teams or players. It's really sad if you actually hate a team.

I don't "hate" teams neither. There are teams that I can't stand, and players whom are annoying and frustrating though.

Allanon
01-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Celtics. I want to punch Ray Allen and run over Paul Pierce with a wheelchair. I don't hate KG like most of y'all, I think he's entertaining. But a few years ago, I used to like Paul Pierce.

I used to hate the Suns too but not so much recently.

I've realized that my hate directly correlates with the success of the team.

Successful teams are easy to hate while underdog teams are easy to like. I doubt there would be much hate for the Lakers if they were a lottery team.

Success breeds contempt.

namlook
01-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Los Angeles Lakers. I could care less about their 10 championships (yes LA fans, 10. If the Lakers were still in Minny, I wouldn't hate them and the most likely wouldn't have their douchebag fan base in tow), their head-to-head to success against the Spurs, or any of their roster. If I hate anyone on their roster, it's because they don the Purple 'n Piss.

I don't hate any teams. I respect good players and good teams.

I do however update my ignore list from time to time with people that are pure haters and have nothing to contribute here but their own regurgitated vomit.

I should have done this a couple days ago.

Updated Ignore List

Anthony Randolph (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18779)
Baseline (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14719)
BRHornet45 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11905)
ChrisRichards (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16909)
Frank Lucas (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17559)
HarlemHeat37 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597)
MiamiHeat (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11613)
midnightpulp (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430)
Tacker (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11534)

BRHornet45
01-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Updated Ignore List

Anthony Randolph (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18779)
Baseline (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14719)
BRHornet45 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11905)
ChrisRichards (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16909)
Frank Lucas (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17559)
HarlemHeat37 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597)
MiamiHeat (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11613)
midnightpulp (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430)
Tacker (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11534)

LMAO ... son only choking vagina's ignore people. so welcome to my choking vagina list along with Ghazi.

urunobili
01-14-2010, 08:58 PM
2hVvMfgvocE

:lmao LSU

LOL@MavsFan
01-14-2010, 09:01 PM
sons I don't really hate a team, but I do hate the city of Dallas. hell I actually respect Mark Cuban, but wow what a sissy fan base that team has. sons I have been to Dallas for games before and never in my life have I seen such ignorant to the game, cuckold-like, butt hurt, white boys in my life who all have a sense of entitlement to them. this message board is full of them. for every half ass decent Dallas fan (of any sport), there are 100 douche bag ones.

:toast Mark Cuban is one of them, too, he just has some money. Fuck him.

mavsfan1000
01-14-2010, 09:03 PM
1. Fakers
2. Thuggets
3. Rockets
4. Warriors
5. Heat

badfish22
01-14-2010, 09:04 PM
:lmao LSU
:lmao its a great thing to post after BR's anti-Dallas rants.

The Third Man
01-14-2010, 09:07 PM

Wow, you are surprised? Nobody likes the Jazz because of their fans. Also, we hate Mormons.

I kid, I kid.

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2010, 09:16 PM
The only team I actually HATE is the Lakers..they have all the key aspects when it comes to hating a team..

-A rapist? check..
-A guy that snitched on a teammate for no reason? check..
-A drama queen that exaggerates injuries when his team is losing? check..
-An ugly racist? check..
-A woman beater that Vick's animals? check..
-Phil Jackson? check..
-A media whore that married a semi-known fat woman so he can get publicity? check..
-Sasha Vujacic? check..
-Obvious ref calls? check..
-Preferential treatment from the NBA? check..
-Severe media bias? check..
-The worst fans in sports? check..

To clarify about the fans, obviously some of them aren't bad..there are some good examples of the stereotypical idiot Laker fans that post here..namlook is the best example..yes, the guy that thinks Scottie Pippen was the best player in the NBA..

I don't really see how anybody wouldn't hate them TBH..the Lakers do a really good job of getting the right players to fit in their franchise's disgusting image..I give them credit for that..

As for other teams, I dislike a few, not hate though..

I don't really hate the Mavs like most Spurs fans..it's probably because I don't live in SA..I dislike Jason Terry for being an annoying smurf..I dislike Josh Howard, there's just something about him that annoys me, especially with how he kills the Spurs and sucks against everybody else..I disliked Stackhouse..

I don't mind their fans at all..

They just have a lot of annoying players and it's partly due to the fact that they always play like an elite team against the Spurs but don't against most other top teams..at least be consistent, damn..

I dislike Denver too..

BRHornet45
01-14-2010, 09:20 PM
:lmao its a great thing to post after BR's anti-Dallas rants.

son LMAO at you thinking Texas is any better than Louisiana when it comes to clowns like in that video. just go to a Texas, A&M, etc. game and you will find plenty of them good ole boys!!

badfish22
01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
son LMAO at you thinking Texas is any better than Louisiana when it comes to clowns like in that video. just go to a Texas, A&M, etc. game and you will find plenty of them good ole boys!!

No doubt about that, but it still makes for a good video to balance out you anti-dallas rants. Don't throw stones son.

BRHornet45
01-14-2010, 09:25 PM
No doubt about that, but it still makes for a good video to balance out you anti-dallas rants. Don't throw stones son.

son I'll throw stones all over the city of Dallas. hate that place and most the people there.

Dro210
01-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Currently:

Lakers - Nuff said... Fuck the Lakers, especially the majority of their "fans".

Celtics - The guys on that team all think they're so hard. lmao. I'd almost hate them more than the Lakers if it wasn't for Laker fans being such faggots, and the fact I rarely see Celtic fans.

Mavs - Because they're never as good as they play against us, and Terry is a p.o.s. To think I used to like that guy when he was in ATL.

Hornets - Chris Paul, David West, d-bags... nuff said

Jazz - They're still the Jazz, Sloan is still there, that franchise will never be forgiven

There was a time I hated the Suns, but not anymore. Must have been D'Antoni. Raja Bell and Diaw too. Helps I don't see 'em as quite the threat they used to be.

Ditty
01-14-2010, 11:59 PM
1.Lakers
1.Mavs
3.Cavs-don't like lebron
4.Thunder-To cocky and hate fans and they always play well against spurs
5.Suns-just hate them because they hate us but enjoy beating them

Many PackYao
01-15-2010, 12:47 AM
I usually hate individual players instead of whole teams. I don't like punk/thug types that cheapshot and play dirty.

1. Derek Fisher
2. Jason Terry
3. KG
4. JR Smith (friend killer)
5. Kenyon Martin