PDA

View Full Version : All-star snub predictions

jazzypimp
01-14-2010, 02:37 PM
T-mac a starter? Iverson? Which players will get snubbed this year? Not everyone who deserves to make it will... unless you're in the east where dudes like mo williams and jameer can make the squad for fuck sakes! Who will be this years biggest injustice?

Hornets1
01-14-2010, 02:45 PM
If T-Mac and Iverson make it, they should make the fans' votes count only a half to pick the starters.

Blake
01-14-2010, 03:11 PM
TMac can thank Yao Ming's birth country for his votes.

Darthkiller
01-14-2010, 03:40 PM
if tmac makes it then deron wont. utah fans need to vote for nash daily.

Thunder Dan
01-14-2010, 03:43 PM
I don't have a problem with T-Mac making it because every team should have a representative, and nobody represents the Rockets better than a guy who has been hurt all year voted in by communists

Thunder Dan
01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
The Chinese voted Tmac into the game......now we know why their government won't let them vote for their politicians!

Bukefal
01-14-2010, 05:55 PM
The results of this fan voting are ridiculous (Tmac) . So they should do something about this instead of solely following the fan votes, that would be really stupid. They should make the results more realistic. It's just not fair and it is really stupid if Tmac is there.

timtonymanu
01-14-2010, 07:12 PM
D-Will will get snubbed again unfortunately if Tmac makes it.

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 07:15 PM
Dejuan Blair, he's a future HOFer and is an MVP candidate this season. He better make it.

21_Blessings
01-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Deron every year.

Bynum will get snubbed. Amare stole his vote in and Bynum shits all over Chris 'empty stats, I don't help my team win' Kaman.

Dro210
01-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Bad feeling that Gerald Wallace could get overlooked... I hope not.

Fuckin Garnett as a starter, much less an All-Star this year. What a joke. Although, obviously not as big of a joke as AI and T-Mac.

anonoftheinternets
01-14-2010, 09:21 PM
tmac has said publicly that he will decline to represent if he is voted in ..

BRHornet45
01-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Deron Williams snubbed? how? ... look the guy is a damn good player, but he isn't All Star material as long as he is playing in the Western conference. The West is STACKED with at least 5 guards better and more deserving than Williams. Now if you put him in the Eastern conference then there is no doubt about him being an All Star. The best move for his career is to get out of Utah and head East.

himat
01-14-2010, 09:56 PM
I don't think Deron Williams has made the All Star team yet...Thats a shame. Even if T Mac gets voted in I think Deron should somehow find his way in there. Brandon Roy has made it once and no offense to Roy but Deron>Roy.

himat
01-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Or lie. Say that the fans vote and really just pick the players that should be up there. Nash or CP3 in the West next to Kobe. Melo and Duncan at the forwards and Bynum at the center.

Who decides who should be in or out? The NBA would right so that would be the same as not giving the fans a vote. Which is fine, but it would be absurd to give fans a fake ballot that doesn't mean anything in the end.

himat
01-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Deron Williams snubbed? how? ... look the guy is a damn good player, but he isn't All Star material as long as he is playing in the Western conference. The West is STACKED with at least 5 guards better and more deserving than Williams. Now if you put him in the Eastern conference then there is no doubt about him being an All Star. The best move for his career is to get out of Utah and head East.

5? Really? Here are the guards close to Deron Williams in the West.

Kobe-Better
Chris Paul-better but not by as much as you might think. Thats why there is this huge CP3 vs. Deron Williams battle all the time.
Steve Nash-I'm not so sure that he is better than Deron
Brandon Roy-He is either about the same or worse than Deron Williams.

Those guys you can argue are better, but thats just 4. Here are some guys who are close, but not better. (in no particular order)

Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
Tyreke Evans
Chauncey Billups (I actually think Billups is better than Nash but I know I'd be called a homer for saying that so whatever)
Baron Davis

rhyputa
01-14-2010, 10:07 PM

Deron's better than Christina Paul anyway :rolleyes

timtonymanu
01-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Besides Deron being overlooked, I feel like Josh Smith might get overlooked too.

IMO, the starters suck this year. it should be:

East: Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, LeBron James, Joe Johnson, Dwyane Wade
West: Amare, Dirk Nowitzki, Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash

fevertrees
01-15-2010, 02:00 AM
Devin Brown

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
01-15-2010, 03:04 AM
First they need to let the players/coaches/writers pick. Take it away from the fans.Second, they should have at least one player from every team. It used to be that way.