PDA

View Full Version : 30 Teams, 29 missed out! **Dejuan Blair is coming after your team**

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 03:11 PM
As you all know by now, Dejuan Blair is not a 37th pick! I knew this Man was Special, but Honestly, I didnt think he had it in him to score almost 30pts and Grab 20+ boards! thats Tim Duncan/D. Howardesque! Only #1 picks, and guys like Amare, and Bynum do those numbers! If your a fan, who wouldnt want this guy on your team!!! Phx gave away that pick, thus allowing the Spurs to have the steal of the draft once again! Rookie Wall, we'll see, because its still early in Jan., but a wall is not going to hold up this Grizzly Blair! Check out how D. Blair could of helped your team more, whether a back up or starter!

Dont hate the Spurs, hate your Team! for not picking this guy! The Spurs were just smart enough to take the best man Available!

The Season still young, just about getting to its midway point! May the best team win the Championship!!!:lobt2:

Check how his game is polished like another big on the Spurs Squad!

ojsJKq1Au9Y

Blake
01-14-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm surprised nobody else has started a DeJuan love thread.

:tu good idea.

iggypop123
01-14-2010, 05:07 PM
he did an amazing job against us. what were his numbers?

Spursmania
01-14-2010, 05:10 PM
He only played 7 minutes, Iggy. There was no need to play him much apparently.:lol

hater
01-14-2010, 05:12 PM
he did an amazing job against us. what were his numbers?

we don't need to waste Blair on Laker scrubs. Rattliff is sufficient.

cheguevara
01-14-2010, 05:28 PM
:lol

iggypop123
01-14-2010, 06:13 PM
haha, I don't think I've ever heard someone talk trash about a 20 point loss.

announcers said he hit the rookie wall. i guess pop was just resting him

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 06:23 PM
In related news, his knees are more fucked up than mine.

LOL spurfan still smack talking after beating a no Pau, 20% Kobe Lakers. Fucking Shmohawks.

Spursmania
01-14-2010, 06:56 PM

LOL spurfan still smack talking after beating a no Pau, 20% Kobe Lakers. Fucking Shmohawks.

Lol, Mr. Fucked up knees can't play with Gasol selfish overrated Andrew crying on a Spurs board.

Andrew Bynum
01-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Lol, Mr. Fucked up knees can't play with Gasol selfish overrated Andrew crying on a Spurs board.

:lmao u mad?

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 09:32 PM

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Which 29 teams missed out? Fix your math.

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 09:37 PM

I think your a little mad because dejuan blair can play some ball. Granted he has no ACL's, but thats not stopping him from doing what he can do. He has Duncan, Parker, Manu, Jefferson as the first 4 options, but if given the chance, Blair can make the most of his mins. and be very efficient! That " But he has no ACL" crap is thrown at the window, because we all know he better / more durable then the 1st two picks of the 09 draft! We just appreciate that he actually was there for the spurs first pick (37th), when he should of at least been a top 15 pick! Dont be mad Andrew, because the Lakers and everybody and they mama's want to trade you for Bosh!!! :lmao:rollin

Shastafarian
01-14-2010, 09:39 PM

Replace "Pau" with "Manu" and "Kobe Lakers" "Duncan Spurs" and you sound like a Spurs fan circa 2008.

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Which 29 teams missed out? Fix your math.

um, 30 teams in the NBA, 29 missed out on Blair!!!!!!! what more do i have to say Genius!!:hat

Spursfan092120
01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
?? Mad? What do we have to be mad about? You do know our record against you this year right?...

LakerHater
01-14-2010, 09:52 PM

flakers- no Pau
Spurs- no Bonner
I say its even!!!:lol

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 09:53 PM
um, 30 teams in the NBA, 29 missed out on Blair!!!!!!! what more do i have to say Genius!!:hat

Why?

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 09:53 PM
I'll make things easier for you: what qualifies a team for missing out on Blair?

NZ Spurs
01-14-2010, 10:06 PM
I'll make things easier for you: what qualifies a team for missing out on Blair?

To be fair, the Celtic fan has a point. There are players that you would still take ahead of Blair. I guess the magic number is 6? If there are six players that are still more valuable than Blair than the claim that every did miss out stands?

Although this doesn't work because some of these players may not have been taken in the first six picks? My head hurts.

LOL@MavsFan
01-14-2010, 10:08 PM
The trolls are out in force today!

DAF86
01-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Blair > Evans

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 10:10 PM

For one thing, the fact that he has no ACL's, everyone was writing this guy off! And Obviously, the Blair can play some ball, (granted he has much room for improvement) Dont you think, Boston would of got him, instead of signing Sheldon Williams, or have Scalabrine, had they took a chance on him? I think they would of! I'm saying, he can be a starter on most teams, or simply be a big big addition to a bench in the NBA. So, Every team passed and missed out on Blair, when he could of really helped with energy or rebounds and possibly a plus in scoring, whether it be coming off the bench or starting! All im saying, and I probably speak for some, if not all Spurs fans and staff, that Blair is appreciated in San Antonio for what he can do with "No ACL's" and is exceeding better than all the big's in this past rookie class, and even some bigs in the NBA. I'm sure Memphis would of taken Blair had they known that he can still play in the NBA like he did in College! Alot of teams passed up a true Diamond in the Ruff type player! I mean dam, how much more do i have to elaborate! The Title speaks for itself, unless you need a tutor or something! :bang

Yeah, he was the 37th pick, so even if the first 6 or seven teams needed a G or SF, they still had a chance to get him in the second round!!! yea, i know what you mean, what qualifies a team for missing out on getting Blair in the Draft, well the fact that he should of been a lottery pick in my mind qualifies that which ever team, picked a big before him made a mistake or simply did not analyze good in their draft picks, and teams that needed to address getting a big for their team in the offseason also missed out on picking up a Gem, in Blair! So, had teams known he would play with this much energy, im sure they would of drafted him before the Spurs did, Thus making all teams missing out on the Blair dunk on your bitch ass Project! ya DIGGG HOMIE, DUDE, BRO, BRA, CUZ, FAM, BUDDY!!!l LOL

himat
01-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Wow. I had no idea he did that. Great steal in the second round. Pistons got a steal with Jerebko with the 39th pick too. The kid hustles a lot.

duncan228
01-14-2010, 10:15 PM
If I remember right, 25 teams had a chance at Blair before the Spurs.

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 10:29 PM
For one thing, the fact that he has no ACL's, everyone was writing this guy off! And Obviously, the Blair can play some ball, (granted he has much room for improvement) Dont you think, Boston would of got him, instead of signing Sheldon Williams, or have Scalabrine, had they took a chance on him? I think they would of! I'm saying, he can be a starter on most teams, or simply be a big big addition to a bench in the NBA. So, Every team passed and missed out on Blair, when he could of really helped with energy or rebounds and possibly a plus in scoring, whether it be coming off the bench or starting! All im saying, and I probably speak for some, if not all Spurs fans and staff, that Blair is appreciated in San Antonio for what he can do with "No ACL's" and is exceeding better than all the big's in this past rookie class, and even some bigs in the NBA. I'm sure Memphis would of taken Blair had they known that he can still play in the NBA like he did in College! Alot of teams passed up a true Diamond in the Ruff type player! I mean dam, how much more do i have to elaborate! The Title speaks for itself, unless you need a tutor or something! :bang

Yeah, he was the 37th pick, so even if the first 6 or seven teams needed a G or SF, they still had a chance to get him in the second round!!! yea, i know what you mean, what qualifies a team for missing out on getting Blair in the Draft, well the fact that he should of been a lottery pick in my mind qualifies that which ever team, picked a big before him made a mistake or simply did not analyze good in their draft picks, and teams that needed to address getting a big for their team in the offseason also missed out on picking up a Gem, in Blair! So, had teams known he would play with this much energy, im sure they would of drafted him before the Spurs did, Thus making all teams missing out on the Blair dunk on your bitch ass Project! ya DIGGG HOMIE, DUDE, BRO, BRA, CUZ, FAM, BUDDY!!!l LOL

Well, then the Spurs missed out on Tyreke Evans, Rose, Durant, LeBron James and Dwight Howard.

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 10:29 PM
If I remember right, 25 teams had a chance at Blair before the Spurs.

Dammit Duncan228!!! LOL

alright alright, 25 teams missed out then!!! maybe a team gave away their pick due to a trade or something, but all i know, is that the Guy should have not fallen into the Spurs Hands, he is to good, but hey, im happy he did, because he really is helpful, and i think he can be special in this league!!!:flag:

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 10:30 PM
To be fair, the Celtic fan has a point. There are players that you would still take ahead of Blair. I guess the magic number is 6? If there are six players that are still more valuable than Blair than the claim that every did miss out stands?

Although this doesn't work because some of these players may not have been taken in the first six picks? My head hurts.

That wasn't even my point.

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Duncan228 seems too smart to be a Spurs fan.

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Well, then the Spurs missed out on Tyreke Evans, Rose, Durant, LeBron James and Dwight Howard.

WTF!!

The Spurs would be stupid if they did not pick up those guys you just mentioned if they had the chance! those are lottey picks, fool! the Spurs hasnt been there since 1997! Blair was picked at 37, each of those guys were picked in the first 5 picks!

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 10:34 PM
WTF!!

The Spurs would be stupid if they did not pick up those guys you just mentioned if they had the chance! those are lottey picks, fool! the Spurs hasnt been there since 1997! Blair was picked at 37, each of those guys were picked in the first 5 picks!

Wait, are you saying the Spurs didn't miss out on those guys because they were out of draft board before the Spurs pick?

Really, genius?

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Wait, are you saying the Spurs didn't miss out on those guys because they were out of draft board before the Spurs pick?

Really, genius?

Ok, einstein! You got me, technically, yea, they missed out on those guys because your a F'n Retard!!!

:bang

If they had the chance to get one of those guys in the draft, best believe they wouldnt not miss that pick!

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Ok, einstein! You got me, technically, yea, they missed out on those guys because your a F'n Retard!!!

:bang

If they had the chance to get one of those guys in the draft, best believe they wouldnt not miss that pick!

But there weren't 29 teams with draft picks before Blair was picked, genius.

Was this really that hard to understand? Really?

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 10:52 PM
But there weren't 29 teams with draft picks before Blair was picked, genius.

Was this really that hard to understand? Really?

Yea, i addressed that already, you ass! Some teams gave up their pick most likely through a trade from the past or at the time of the draft! but, either way, they still missed out on him! NoGroveJoBlow! cmon man, just leave it, your thinking to much! like who cares what you mean technically, i was just making a statement, about Dejuan Blair, and the teams that could of , should of, or would of Drafted him had they not cared about his ACL's! You didnt have to reply to this Thread!!

mogrovejo
01-14-2010, 10:58 PM
But I decided to reply because there weren't 29 teams missing out on Blair so your title is misleading. Plus, you were unable to understand this for like 343 posts. You're a bit on the slow side and dumb people annoy me. And I'll keep replying whenever I feel like it, kid. Live with it.

iggypop123
01-14-2010, 11:40 PM
id still take evans and others over blair. not quite 29

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 11:45 PM
But I decided to reply because there weren't 29 teams missing out on Blair so your title is misleading. Plus, you were unable to understand this for like 343 posts. You're a bit on the slow side and dumb people annoy me. And I'll keep replying whenever I feel like it, kid. Live with it.

I do understand what you are saying! No, im not a dumbass, like you! yea i got a B.S. Degree in C.I.S.S. Acronym for Computer Information Systems and Security (Dumbass) And yes, im going to leave the Title as is, even though you say its misleading! Do i care, no! Do i believe that 29 teams still missed out in acquring Blair, Yes! Where there actually less teams that missed out on drafting blair, probably, but who cares the Spurs got HIM! Are you old, and a person that lost his MoJo, most likely! I'm 24 trick, and successful!

Oh yea, and i can actually play basketball!!! Do i care if you do, nope! You probably dont care if i do either, but you know now!!!lol, the thread is done, and you have become more annoying then the dam title i used for the thread!! so just C.T.F.O.!!!!!!!!! Brah!!

Raising the Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nope

L.I.T
01-14-2010, 11:46 PM

:lol

This was seriously entertaining. :toast

antgomez2009
01-14-2010, 11:51 PM
id still take evans and others over blair. not quite 29

Sac had a pick in the second round, they still missed out on him with! They took pendergraph (31st pick), when um, i think Blair has more upside and is better overall then him! Nuggets missed out too, Lawson in the first, Sergio Llull in the second round at 34th pick!

Im done explaining to you haters! It is what it is, like Trae and Z-ro from ABN. Assholes by Nature!!!!!!!! Hollywood and Beantown! G.T.F.O.H.

NZ Spurs
01-15-2010, 12:40 AM
1. Clippers Blake Griffin PF DIDN'T MISS OUT
2. Grizzlies Hasheem Thabeet C MISSED OUT
3. Thunder James Harden SG DIDN'T MISS OUT
4. Kings Tyreke Evans PG DIDN'T MISS OUT
5. Timberwolves Ricky Rubio PG DIDN'T MISS OUT
6. Timberwolves Jonny Flynn PG DIDN'T MISS OUT
7. Warriors Stephen Curry PG DIDN'T MISS OUT
8. Knicks Jordan Hill PF MISSED OUT
9. Raptors DeMar DeRozan SG DIDN'T MISS OUT
10. Bucks Brandon Jennings PG DIDN'T MISS OUT
11. Nets Terrence Williams SG MISSED OUT
12. Bobcats Gerald Henderson SG MISSED OUT
13. Pacers Tyler Hansbrough PF MISSED OUT
14. Suns Earl Clark SF MISSED OUT
15. Pistons Austin Daye SF MISSED OUT
16. Bulls James Johnson PF MISSED OUT
17. 76ers Jrue Holiday PG MISSED OUT
18. Timberwolves Ty Lawson PG DIDN'T MISS OUT
19. Hawks Jeff Teague PG MISSED OUT
20. Jazz Eric Maynor PG MISSED OUT
21. Hornets Darren Collison PG MISSED OUT
22. Trail Blazers Victor Claver SF MISSED OUT
23. Kings Omri Casspi SF DIDN'T MISS OUT
24. Mavericks B.J. Mullens C MISSED OUT
25. Thunder Rodrigue Beaubois PG MISSED OUT
26. Bulls Taj Gibson PF MISSED OUT
27. Grizzlies DeMarre Carroll PF MISSED OUT
28. Timberwolves Wayne Ellington SG MISSED OUT
29. Lakers Toney Douglas SG MISSED OUT
30. Cavaliers Christian Eyenga MISSED OUT

1. Kings Jeff Pendergraph PF MISSED OUT
2. Wizards Jermaine Taylor SG MISSED OUT
3. Trail Blazers Dante Cunningham PF MISSED OUT
4. Nuggets Sergio Llull PG MISSED OUT
5. Pistons DaJuan Summers SF MISSED OUT
6. Grizzlies Sam Young SF DIDN'T MISS OUT
7. Spurs DeJuan Blair PF DIDN'T MISS OUT :toast

Teams that missed out: Thunder (25) Grizzlies (2, 27) Kings (31) Timberwolves (28) Knicks (8) Nets (11) Bobcats (12) Pacers (13) Suns (14) Pistons (15, 35) Bulls (16, 26) 76ERS (17) Hawks (19) Jazz (20) Hornets (21) Blazers (22, 33) Mavs (24) Lakers (29) Cavs (30) Wizards + Rockets (32) Nuggets (34)

Teams that didn't miss out: Warriors Bucks Clippers Raptors Miami (NP) Magic (NP) Celtics (NP) Spurs :downspin:.

I make that 22 teams that missed out.

Of course this is subjective. Some of these guys could eventually break out. Players like Thabeet are obviously projects.

Killakobe81
01-15-2010, 01:35 AM
Silly thread just be glad he plays for you guys Portalnd and Clippers thought they got "lucky" in the draft the past two years ...

NZ Spurs
01-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Silly thread just be glad he plays for you guys

Good point.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
01-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Duncan228 seems too smart to be a Spurs fan.

And you are just dumb enough to be a Celtics fan. And scared of the Lakers. See link in my signature for your humiliation. By the way, since joining the NBA, Spurs > Celtics. They know how to make the playoffs almost every year. How about Boston? See 1996-2001 for example.

And I'll keep exposing you as a pussy and my little bitch. Leave good posters like Diuncan228 and antigomez2001 et al alone.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
01-15-2010, 06:42 PM
By the way, great pick up in Blair, San Antonio! I hope he gets enough minutes to make the all rookie teams!

Muser
01-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Bump

9 rebounds already and there is still 9 minutes left in the 2nd.