PDA

View Full Version : Best allergy medicine

Blake
01-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I've found that 4 hour chlortabs work pretty good, and theyre cheap. $3 for a generic bottle of 100.

Is there anything better than that over the counter?

leemajors
01-15-2010, 11:40 AM
I take generic Claritin from HEB. Zyrtec and its generic derivatives don't work for me.

BacktoBasics
01-15-2010, 11:48 AM
I'd break your nose for free.

Blake
01-15-2010, 12:14 PM
I'd break your nose for free.

of course you would. you get butt hurt very easily when you lose.

SpursStalker
01-15-2010, 12:20 PM
I've found that 4 hour chlortabs work pretty good, and theyre cheap. $3 for a generic bottle of 100.

Is there anything better than that over the counter?

I use the generic brand of Claritan from HEB ...

The thing with allergy meds is you need to take one every day for it to do you any good. Taking a pill when you feel congested does not do shit for you ... it might for a few hours but then you're right back where you started. If you take a pill every day, it stays in your system longer and gives you better protection against the things that you're allergic to.

Make sense?

:lol

Blake
01-15-2010, 12:48 PM
I use the generic brand of Claritan from HEB ...

The thing with allergy meds is you need to take one every day for it to do you any good. Taking a pill when you feel congested does not do shit for you ... it might for a few hours but then you're right back where you started. If you take a pill every day, it stays in your system longer and gives you better protection against the things that you're allergic to.

Make sense?

:lol

:lol well hey, haven't seen you round these parts in a while.

yes, that makes sense.

The 12 hour claritan seems to only work 3-4 hours for me and isn't the cheapest thing on the shelf. It's good that it's non-drowsy, but I dunno.

SpursStalker
01-15-2010, 12:55 PM
:lol well hey, haven't seen you round these parts in a while.

yes, that makes sense.

The 12 hour claritan seems to only work 3-4 hours for me and isn't the cheapest thing on the shelf. It's good that it's non-drowsy, but I dunno.

Awwwww Blake does that mean you've missed me?

:wow

JudynTX
01-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Zyrtec FTW

SpursStalker
01-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Zyrtec FTW

Too expensive when an off brand does it just the same ...

:D

Blake
01-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Awwwww Blake does that mean you've missed me?

:wow

well sure. The entertainment level definitely goes up when youre around.

Chingo Bling
01-15-2010, 02:46 PM
I know a curandera that will heal jou of everthing. Che can take way allergies, cure jour ED, find jour long lost vieja, take away jour herpes, and che even lets jou keep the shicken afterwards so jou can make it for dinners.

SpursStalker
01-15-2010, 03:17 PM
well sure. The entertainment level definitely goes up when youre around.

Awww me love you long time sailor man ....

:p:

resistanze
01-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Claratin and its generics stopped working for me years ago.

I cycle on and off of Reactine (Cetirizine, like Zyrtec). It works like a charm.