PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg is 23% Native American lol

Red Hawk #21
01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
On Lopez tonight, Snoop Dogg and Charles Barkley were given Dna tests to determine who was "Blacker" lol. It turns out Snoop dogg is less black than Charles Barkley. Check this funny shit out:
Exz0yNdvksg

Red Hawk #21
01-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Man, Charles Barkley is one funny motherfucker lol

Drachen
01-15-2010, 02:27 PM
I loved the thumbs up that Dogg gave when he got the Glee DVD.
On a sidenote - George Lopez is not funny. I thought his standup was funny, hell I even liked his show (could have been Constance Marie, though, she is nice to look at). His talk show: horrible.

timvp
01-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Snoop B-U-Double-F-A-L-O

lefty
01-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I thought he 22.99 % Native American.

The Great White Powder Sniffing Dog.

phxspurfan
01-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Wow...not only to Snoop being 23% tatanka, but to 100% of the people thinking DNA tests determine race...believing there is a "race gene."

FalleNxWiZarDx
01-15-2010, 05:17 PM
:lol

OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!

:rollin

Im here at work laughing my ass off

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

BlackSwordsMan
01-15-2010, 05:20 PM
chief smackaho

Oh, Gee!!
01-15-2010, 05:22 PM
he's 23% Gangsta Arapaho

Bukefal
01-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Damn I hate Snoop Dog, what a douchebag, can't stand him.

As for DNA tests to find your origin, such tests doesnt mean shit. At least not in this way so specific. You can find a global origin but not so specific as they make it seem.

blkroadrunners
01-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Don't a lot of African-Americans have a good portion of Native-American blood in them?! :lol

That's some funny stuff though.

ashbeeigh
01-16-2010, 12:29 PM
George Lopez does this to a lot of his guests....I'm not sure if he's trying to show the world that race doesn't matter or if he's truly very racist and wants to know what percentage of what everyone is so he can make fun of people even more..."on my show...Snoop dogg is 23% native american so by this token nativan americans like to smoke out...."

I like George Lopez...but this not so much.

Kori Ellis
01-16-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm not a fan of George Lopez, so I have never watched his show. But I have a question... does he ever have white people on his show? Every commercial that I have ever seen, there are only black and Hispanic guests. I'm not trying to be funny...I am just curious if there are white guests and maybe they just don't put them on the commercials?

DMX7
01-16-2010, 01:05 PM
He has native american hair.

ashbeeigh
01-16-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm not a fan of George Lopez, so I have never watched his show. But I have a question... does he ever have white people on his show? Every commercial that I have ever seen, there are only black and Hispanic guests. I'm not trying to be funny...I am just curious if there are white guests and maybe they just don't put them on the commercials?

He had Sandra Bullock on once. But I think he is indebted to her...since she gave him his first show. I totally understand you, and I think we're on the same page.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-16-2010, 01:32 PM
thats hilarious

Cane
01-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Funny stuff; you know its going to be funny when Charles Barkley and Snoop are in the same skit.

He had Sandra Bullock on once. But I think he is indebted to her...since she gave him his first show. I totally understand you, and I think we're on the same page.

I have never seen his show but I assume unlike the norm for TV, Lopez goes for a mix and diverse route than the typically white-heavy guests. Kind of like the San Antonio of late shows ;) I suppose its not that different from when Oprah, Ellen, Chelsea Lately and other such shows reach for what their demographic wants. Here's a list of his episodes, he's had plenty of whiteys: :toast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lopez_Tonight_episodes

Red Hawk #21
01-16-2010, 03:50 PM
George Lopez does this to a lot of his guests....I'm not sure if he's trying to show the world that race doesn't matter or if he's truly very racist and wants to know what percentage of what everyone is so he can make fun of people even more..."on my show...Snoop dogg is 23% native american so by this token nativan americans like to smoke out...."

I like George Lopez...but this not so much.

I think George Lopez is racist on the low...

Frenzy
01-16-2010, 05:31 PM

I think white people mean even lower ratings.

he's bound to run out of non whites sooner or later aye

Southwest Texas Fan
01-17-2010, 10:27 AM

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Southwest Texas Fan
01-17-2010, 10:30 AM

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Saoirse Ronan, Mark Harmon, Ellen DeGeneres, Ray Romano, Ted Danson, Larry David, Taylor Lautner Kelly Osbourne and Kathy Griffin to name a few. I believe there are more but not sure how many. He seems to have a good balance of differnet ethnic groups I think.

Red Hawk #21
01-17-2010, 12:27 PM
I've liked Lopez's show so far, I've only seen a couple of episodes so far. My favorite one so far was when Kobe was on the show he dissed Derek Fisher en espanol. Man that shit had me rollin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apSP9w-OMZY

Frenzy
01-17-2010, 12:51 PM
I've liked Lopez's show so far, I've only seen a couple of episodes so far. My favorite one so far was when Kobe was on the show he dissed Derek Fisher en espanol. Man that shit had me rollin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apSP9w-OMZY

Lol @ the cowboys. guess he hates texas teams. Even more reason to hate him.

Clandestino
01-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Most white people don't get George Lopez. We've had this topic before. Hell, most young hispanics don't even get him.

And the funny thing is they say, "I get it, I just don't think it's funny." No, the problem is you don't get it!

v2freak
01-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Hah, I really enjoyed that. Funny guys