PDA

View Full Version : Trolling on Profile Pages

Kori Ellis
01-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi,

I see there is a group of you who are trolling the heck out of people's profile pages.

If you continue to do so, then you will have no access to profile pages, PMs, etc at all -- including on your real accounts.

Consider this the first and final warning to the dumb Mavs and Suns fans participating in such activity.

Some people use their profile pages for actual communication and can't do so with your antics.

Thanks,

Kori

MiamiHeat
01-16-2010, 01:08 PM
bam

Kori has spoken

21_Blessings
01-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Point in case (look at my profile)

Get a life Mavs fan. :lol

Banzai
01-16-2010, 01:12 PM

Just checked your profile out. Would appear that you are correct.:lol

CubanMustGo
01-16-2010, 01:13 PM
You can delete these things. Not to excuse the douche-bags who are posting them, but if you don't like 'em, get rid of 'em.

Kori Ellis
01-16-2010, 01:14 PM
You can delete these things. Not to excuse the douche-bags who are posting them, but if you don't like 'em, get rid of 'em.

That's not really the point. They post 20+ messages in the row on people's profiles.

Double-Up
01-16-2010, 01:15 PM

"Were you born this big a retarded douche bag or did you have to work on it?" :lmao

At least we know who some of those trolls are now.

baseline bum
01-16-2010, 02:28 PM

Ouch. You're a douchebag and all, but that's fucked up.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:27 PM
LMFAO @ the pussy crew crying to Kori :lmao

thispego
01-16-2010, 03:37 PM
i kinda like it, let's me know someone is thinking about me. it's flattering

BlackSwordsMan
01-16-2010, 03:39 PM

:rollin

EmptyMan
01-16-2010, 03:41 PM

LOL dayyum

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:44 PM
LOL pego deleting posts. Allow me to post the original from 2 seconds ago

Kori, did CBF really pm you to get the Mav fans to stop trolling his page?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Like you didn't know after all these years that your friend was a fucking pussy :lmao

21_Blessings
01-16-2010, 03:45 PM
For the record, I could care less what was written in my profile. Half of those troll accounts are on my on ignore anyways so I don't even know what they actually say.

thispego
01-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Like you didn't know after all these years that your friend was a fucking pussy :lmao

I was referencing this....

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Cant Not Ever Be Unfaded can never claim victory in anything again.

:lmao :lmao "they're leaving mean messages on my profile" :lmao :lmao

i sarsly doubt that is a cbf quote

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:49 PM
I was referencing this....

i sarsly doubt that is a cbf quote

Yeah brah Kori just woke up this morning and simply saw the light about us dirty mean mav fans :lmao :wakeup

thispego
01-16-2010, 03:50 PM
well aparently your affection isnt aimed solely at us. looks like yall like to slob laker knob, too.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 03:51 PM
we just regulate faggots. keep your little ass in line and there won't be any bloodshed

Double-Up
01-16-2010, 03:54 PM
This forum is like therapy for some people and ain't shit wrong with that.

thispego
01-16-2010, 04:00 PM
we just regulate faggots. keep your little ass in line and there won't be any bloodshed

you must keep each other busy regulating yourselves.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 04:02 PM
you must keep each other busy regulating yourselves.

cute little word play you did on me there. speaking of play, whatever happened to our little play date? I said I'd pay for the gas as soon as you got here brah

djohn2oo8
01-16-2010, 04:15 PM

Actually, when Mav fans get in an argument, you are nowhere to be found

IronMexican
01-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Don't you hate queers who don't post in the NFL forum all season, but suddenlt rock Dallas Cheerleader avatars?

djohn2oo8
01-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Don't you hate queers who don't post in the NFL forum all season, but suddenlt rock Dallas Cheerleader avatars?

:lol

thispego
01-16-2010, 04:21 PM
cute little word play you did on me there. speaking of play, whatever happened to our little play date? I said I'd pay for the gas as soon as you got here brah

when did you say that? I'm gonna have to ask for round trip gas money also, we're talking like $75 bones. You need to ask your mommy for cash advance on your allowance?

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 04:22 PM

I've been posting under other screen names and I rocked a dallas cowboys avatar long before your brown ass ever discovered these forums.

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Actually, when Mav fans get in an argument, you are nowhere to be found

tsk tsk..

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 04:25 PM
when did you say that? I'm gonna have to ask for round trip gas money also, we're talking like $75 bones. You need to ask your mommy for cash advance on your allowance?

only catch is you have to whip my ass

djohn2oo8
I've been posting under other screen names and I rocked a dallas cowboys avatar long before your brown ass ever discovered these forums.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://blogs.targetx.com/pbu/Sam/SM131~Mom-Says-I-m-Cool-Posters.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHrKnOAjkf_Xd2PE32-Ix3Wh93zgw

thispego
only catch is you have to whip my ass

yeah i'm gonna need the gas money whether i win or lose

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 04:27 PM
yeah i'm gonna need the gas money whether i win or lose

lol sounds like a cop out. what's the matter, they don't have a payday advance places in shithole victoria so you can get that sanitation engineer check a few days ahead of schedule?

thispego
01-16-2010, 04:58 PM
lol sounds like a cop out. What's the matter, they don't have a payday advance places in shithole victoria so you can get that sanitation engineer check a few days ahead of schedule?

i live in austin fuck face. Travis heights, no they dont have payday advance places where i live, too high class.

And yeah, it does sound like a cop out, why are you copping out?

BadOdor
01-16-2010, 05:07 PM
lol 2 nerds playing e-thugs on the internet.

Allanon
01-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Lawl :lol

DPG21920
01-16-2010, 06:04 PM
LOL city smack.

nkdlunch
01-16-2010, 06:35 PM
check out my profile if you wanna know who are the faggots Kori is speaking about :)

djohn2oo8
01-16-2010, 06:44 PM
check out my profile if you wanna know who are the faggots Kori is speaking about :)

LOL, mavs>spurs seems to be really butthurt....I guess Kobe got to him

Chieflion
01-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Wow, trolling on profile pages? I got nothing to say, that guy must have nothing better to do.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2010, 07:03 PM
Wow, trolling on profile pages? I got nothing to say, that guy must have nothing better to do.You just said something.

Chieflion
01-16-2010, 07:04 PM
You just said something.
When I say "I have nothing to say", it just means I have no words that can insult the troll. Silly me.

Muser
01-16-2010, 07:07 PM
That's pretty fucking sad.

HarlemHeat37
01-16-2010, 07:31 PM
I admire his determination and work ethic..

pauls931
01-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Dang, a whole new gig that I didn't know existed, I need to join the league of dumb mav and suns fans. W00t!

MookieCrew
01-16-2010, 09:57 PM
i don't know what it is but trolling profile pages is way too mainstream ugh....

it's way more underground and cool to PM Kori crying about things.

stretch
01-16-2010, 09:59 PM
crofl getting mad over profile messages

mavs>spurs2
01-16-2010, 10:00 PM
mookie crew is getting chode bloadedddd i said said saidddddd

MookieCrew
01-16-2010, 10:09 PM
mookie crew is getting chode bloadedddd i said said saidddddd
NO I SAIIIIIIDDDDDDD

i don't want themans porkchop

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 04:45 AM
These guys are hard! :lmao

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/Brian_125/crofl.jpg

Double-Up
01-17-2010, 09:46 AM
I admire his determination and work ethic..

Maybe it should be put to use on a real job.

Leetonidas
01-17-2010, 11:56 AM
These insecure Mav fans who run around "trolling" people are so fucking pathetic and the worst part is they actually think they're getting into people's heads or causing headaches in real life when it's more like a minor inconvenience. And then all they do is post that "America, eating my..." whatever bullshit over and over, call the poster a faggot, and then they suck each other's dicks off like they just won some sort of competition.

Talk about lame. :td

Leetonidas
01-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Also, call me a faggot or whatever, I'm not gonna be clicking on this thread again so suck chode, douchers.

Dookie Crew
01-17-2010, 12:00 PM
These insecure Mav fans who run around "trolling" people are so fucking pathetic and the worst part is they actually think they're getting into people's heads or causing headaches in real life when it's more like a minor inconvenience. And then all they do is post that "America, eating my..." whatever bullshit over and over, call the poster a faggot, and then they suck each other's dicks off like they just won some sort of competition.

Talk about lame. :td

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Also, call me a faggot or whatever, I'm not gonna be clicking on this thread again so suck chode, douchers.

How many times are you gonna let us know our trolling doesn't bother you big boy? Relax, we got it :lmao

timvp
01-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Man, where'd you find that pic?

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 12:41 PM
I had to break into CBF's house and start rummaging through old pics..:lmao

balli
01-17-2010, 12:44 PM
The mavs fans trolled my profile once and I won't say it didn't bother me, because at the time, it did. In fact I cried to Kori about it.

But still, then and now, I don't think there's much more lame and gay a thing somebody could do than round up their internet friends to launch specific, coordinated attacks against other internet users and their friends. I don't even know what to say about it other than I think it takes a really dork and a pussy to do such a thing. It smacks of complete and utter loserdom. Especially when it takes place over the course of a Friday AND Saturday night.

Double-Up
01-17-2010, 12:45 PM
How'd you hack his eHarmony profile?

John Kerry
01-17-2010, 12:54 PM
The mavs fans trolled my profile once and I won't say it didn't bother me, because at the time, it did. In fact I cried to Kori about it.

But still, then and now, I don't think there's much more lame and gay a thing somebody could do than round up their internet friends to launch specific, coordinated attacks against other internet users and their friends. I don't even know what to say about it other than I think it takes a really dork and a pussy to do such a thing. It smacks of complete and utter loserdom. Especially when it takes place over the course of a Friday AND Saturday night.

lol mormon

John Kerry
01-17-2010, 12:55 PM

btw this is priceless.

balli
01-17-2010, 01:03 PM
lol fags getting digitally together on the weekend to enjoy some internet buttfucking of one another.

lol fags getting called out and pwned by Kori and immediately stopping because they're afraid of what'll happen to their internet usernames.

spursncowboys
01-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Its while they are living the dream in WOW.

John Kerry
01-17-2010, 02:49 PM
lol fags getting digitally together on the weekend to enjoy some internet buttfucking of one another.

lol fags getting called out and pwned by Kori and immediately stopping because they're afraid of what'll happen to their internet usernames.

lol crying because you got your feelings hurt on the internet.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 02:53 PM
Man, where'd you find that pic?

check the troll forum

he had to go through mouse's entire pic database to find it
this guy is hardcore :tu

he gave up and then i knew by posting in the thread he'd devote the shitload of time to finding it

i log in today and tadaa

Agloco
01-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Maybe it should be put to use on a real job.

What "real" job is there for a 15 year old? All of these tards, Mavs>Spurs, dirk4mvp, stretch, etc., etc. are just pubescent dorks living vicariously behind a veil of internet anonymity. It's the closest to relevant that they'll ever get in their lives probably.

Simply ignore them.......It's best to leave piles of shit lying on the ground were they belong.

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 09:20 PM
What "real" job is there for a 15 year old? All of these tards, Mavs>Spurs, dirk4mvp, stretch, etc., etc. are just pubescent dorks living vicariously behind a veil of internet anonymity. It's the closest to relevant that they'll ever get in their lives probably.

Simply ignore them.......It's best to leave piles of shit lying on the ground were they belong.

lol @ a soon to be grad student being a "pile of shit"

don't be mad because we know just how to get your panties ruffled :lmao

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 09:21 PM
check the troll forum

he had to go through mouse's entire pic database to find it
this guy is hardcore :tu

he gave up and then i knew by posting in the thread he'd devote the shitload of time to finding it

i log in today and tadaa

brah, all i had to do was rediscover the "mookie is a chode face" troll. it was in his sig. don't give yourself too much credit you little tranny :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 09:37 PM
brah, all i had to do was rediscover the "mookie is a chode face" troll. it was in his sig. don't give yourself too much credit you little tranny :lmao

brah that should have been the place you looked first

you're really good at copying other people's images too :toast

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 09:42 PM
brah that should have been the place you looked first

you're really good at copying other people's images too :toast

yeah i like copying things that are cool and mainstream, i'm like the anti mookie crew, i can even kick all of their asses :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 09:55 PM
yeah i like copying things that are cool and mainstream, i'm like the anti mookie crew, i can even kick all of their asses :lmao

oh know you can kick ass over the interwebs? you are the scoff innovation KING :lol what a little joke

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:05 PM
YOU guys said you were some kind of self proclaimed hardasses. I said you're some pussies, and that I'd meet you at Sam's parking lot today at 4 oclock if you wanted. I was there picking up some gatorade and cokes, you guys pussed out. you lose brah, and now your pants are around your ankles and everyone know's you and mookie look like trannies :lmao would you buy detttt for a dollar?

SpursFTW
01-17-2010, 10:18 PM
How bout them cowboys!!!!

edit: nevermind

djohn2oo8
01-17-2010, 10:19 PM

Grad students don't hang out on Spurstalk

djohn2oo8
01-17-2010, 10:23 PM
YOU guys said you were some kind of self proclaimed hardasses. I said you're some pussies, and that I'd meet you at Sam's parking lot today at 4 oclock if you wanted. I was there picking up some gatorade and cokes, you guys pussed out. you lose brah, and now your pants are around your ankles and everyone know's you and mookie look like trannies :lmao would you buy detttt for a dollar?

You can't even win a fight on Spurstalk, so how the hell can you win a real one?

SpursFTW
01-17-2010, 10:24 PM
LOL.... u shop at sams???

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:26 PM
You can't even win a fight on Spurstalk, so how the hell can you win a real one?

:lmao your ass has been owned on spurstalk plenty by some of my trolls. run along now before i call rogue and he blasts your fascist yellow ass all over these forums. this thread is like an outing for people who have gotten their feelings hurt by the mav crew in the past :lmao

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Grad students don't hang out on Spurstalk

your input won't necessarily nullify my degree, but thanks

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 10:41 PM
LOL.... u shop at sams???

hahaahhaa

plus he can kick people's ass on the web

but this guy's hard

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2010, 10:42 PM

but he knows about Sams in south oak cliff!

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:43 PM
lol taking comfort in the company of the fellow members of the butthurt crew :lmao

djohn2oo8
01-17-2010, 10:44 PM
:lmao your ass has been owned on spurstalk plenty by some of my trolls. run along now before i call rogue and he blasts your fascist yellow ass all over these forums. this thread is like an outing for people who have gotten their feelings hurt by the mav crew in the past :lmao

That's all your little bitch ass can do is run to daddy...run along now little one, run along

djohn2oo8
lol taking comfort in the company of the fellow members of the butthurt crew :lmao

so you realize your mistakes?

Cant_Be_Faded

you mad? :lol

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:45 PM
That's all your little bitch ass can do is run to daddy...run along now little one, run along

i guess you missed the part where i've trolled you in the past and you probably had no clue it was me. and yes son, rogue and I are your daddys :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-17-2010, 10:45 PM
oh know you can kick ass over the interwebs?

No, he's saying he can kick the shit out of people like this:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/Brian_125/crofl.jpg

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:46 PM
LOL at djohn coming at me full blast and accusing me of having no troll game on a screen name I rarely post on as of late until this weekend. Son I can name multiple times I've spanked your little yellow ass until it turned red, the same color of communist china and the jersey of that big 7'6 fuck you call your hero :lmao

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:48 PM
you mad? :lol

if you were ever to say something funny, it would be the first time, and it would immediately get negated for the simple fact that it's coming from a transvestite

djohn2oo8
01-17-2010, 10:48 PM
LOL at djohn coming at me full blast and accusing me of having no troll game on a screen name I rarely post on as of late until this weekend. Son I can name multiple times I've spanked your little yellow ass until it turned red, the same color of communist china and the jersey of that big 7'6 fuck you call your hero :lmao

Son, you have no game, PERIOD! Not in life, and not on the internet

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Son, you have no game, PERIOD! Not in life, and not on the internet

coming from the guy that gets trashed all over the forums on a regular basis :lmao

son the stage is yours, own me, please show us this mass TALENT and GAME that you've been waiting to unleash on me...

djohn2oo8
01-17-2010, 11:02 PM
coming from the guy that gets trashed all over the forums on a regular basis :lmao

son the stage is yours, own me, please show us this mass TALENT and GAME that you've been waiting to unleash on me...

Unlike you, I don't take message boards seriously, meaning I don't jack off to my own posts, unlike you. It's apparent you think you're a badass, why? I don't know....I guess trolling people's profiles makes you feel a great sensation that you can never experience with a woman, or give to a woman

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Unlike you, I don't take message boards seriously, meaning I don't jack off to my own posts, unlike you. It's apparent you think you're a badass, why? I don't know....I guess trolling people's profiles makes you feel a great sensation that you can never experience with a woman, or give to a woman

neither can you with your little yellow penis :lmao

ps, you're taking this thread pretty serious, with all your responses and what not. since you've lost that crutch it might be time to put up or shut up. cmon brah, let's see all this mass game you got! and i'm not talking about scoring 50ppg with yao on nba live franchise mode..

djohn2oo8
01-17-2010, 11:11 PM
neither can you with your little yellow penis :lmao

ps, you're taking this thread pretty serious, with all your responses and what not. since you've lost that crutch it might be time to put up or shut up. cmon brah, let's see all this mass game you got! and i'm not talking about scoring 50ppg with yao on nba live franchise mode..

Actually its big and black, I just wish ur slut of a mother wouldn't have given me vd

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 11:12 PM
Actually its big and black, I just wish ur slut of a mother wouldn't have given me vd

lol chinese immigrant pretending to be black on the internet

Agloco
01-17-2010, 11:15 PM

This just makes what you're doing even more pathetic actually. No you're not a pile of shit. You're something far worse. There's not really a descriptor that adequately quantifies the loads of fail you represent. Soon to be grad student indeed. :rolleyes

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2010, 11:19 PM
the internet police are in full force tonight. they feel pretty bold with big bad kori layin down da law!!!! :lmao

crofl spurs
crofl transvestite crew
crofl rocketfanbase
crofl chinese pretending to be black on the internet
crofl pussing out
crofl 4-1 faggots
crofl crying to kori
crofl butthurt posters speaking out
crofl rogue's historic ownage of djohn
crofl anyone else who wants some

SpursFTW
01-17-2010, 11:24 PM
CROFL u shoppin at sams

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-17-2010, 11:28 PM
Damn the mookie crew is pissed off :lmao

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 12:26 AM
mavs > spurs - I didn't make this thread because of CBF. The Mookie crew's profiles aren't the only one's being trolled and you aren't the only one doing the trolling.

More importantly, you need to stop with the racist comments toward djohn.

Thanks.

Findog
01-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Trolling profile pages is lame.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 01:30 AM
Trolling profile pages is lame.

pretending to be some pretentious, upstanding poster when you know damn well you signed up to troll is what's lame IMHO

milkshakeballa
01-18-2010, 01:40 AM
pretending to be some pretentious, upstanding poster when you know damn well you signed up to troll is what's lame IMHO

To those people who are outraged at Mr. Mavs>Spurs's unpleasant adages, this letter will be of interest. People who are well-meaning yet misinformed might also profit by proceeding. For the remainder who are indifferent, faint of heart, or content to let Mavs>Spurs disparage and ridicule our best posters who post here on SpursTalk, I regret that there is little reason to read further. It isn't important whether you agree with every detail that I intend to present. What matters is that you begin to realize that unlike Mavs>Spurs, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if—and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty"—he were not actually responsible for trying to destroy beautifil Kori's site, then I'd stop saying that Mavs>Spurs makes a living out of cronyism. I call this tactic of his "entrepreneurial cronyism". Mavs>Spurs and his foot soldiers, who are legion, have definitely raised entrepreneurial cronyism to a fine art by using it to assail all that is holy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 01:50 AM
FYI - all the profiles that have been trolled aren't just random people. They are people who decided to talk shit and run their mouth about the Mavs and Suns with dumb, tired, stupid smack about how neither team has a championship. Sorry that as a Suns fan I'm not willing to sit there and watch someone talk unoriginal shit about the Suns and get away with it.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 01:52 AM
FYI - all the profiles that have been trolled aren't just random people. They are people who decided to talk shit and run their mouth about the Mavs and Suns with dumb, tired, stupid smack about how neither team has a championship. Sorry that as a Suns fan I'm not willing to sit there and watch someone talk unoriginal shit about the Suns and get away with it.

Then talk crap to them via PM or in the troll forum, where trolling belongs. Spamming people's profiles will not continue to happen, or you (and the rest of your dumb Mavs friends) won't post here. Pretty simple.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 01:53 AM
And speaking of unoriginal ... not everyone in San Antonio are "beaners" just FYI.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 01:55 AM
Then talk crap to them via PM or in the troll forum, where trolling belongs. Spamming people's profiles will not continue to happen, or you (and the rest of your dumb Mavs friends) won't post here. Pretty simple.

I wasn't trying to say I'm going to continue to do it. I like posting here and don't wanna get banned. All my post was meant for was to point out that the people who got trolled weren't completely innocent.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 01:55 AM

sure, ban every mav fan/sun fan/poster with a sense of humor for simply regulating on people who need to be regulated. my eyes can only stand to see the same retarded regurgitated smack over and over and over before i'm forced to spring into action. if you ban all the funny posters who like to have a little fun yet NEVER curse in thread titles, trash the forum with worthless threads, or attack anyone who doesn't deserved to be attacked then I GUARANTEE your site will die a slow death.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 01:58 AM
sure, ban every mav fan/sun fan/poster with a sense of humor for simply regulating on people who need to be regulated. my eyes can only stand to see the same retarded regurgitated smack over and over and over before i'm forced to spring into action. if you ban all the funny posters who like to have a little fun yet NEVER curse in thread titles, trash the forum with worthless threads, or attack anyone who doesn't deserved to be attacked then I GUARANTEE your site will die a slow death.

You talk crap about regurgitated smack and your go-to move is "beaners". :lol So rich ... What's next? The River water is dirty?

Oh and you haven't been funny in a long time, so your presence (or lack thereof) wouldn't effect my site's life or death.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:02 AM
You talk crap about regurgitated smack and your go-to move is "beaners". :lol rich What's next? The River water is dirty?

Oh and you haven't been funny in a long time, so your presence (or lack thereof) wouldn't effect my site's life or death.

i'm not talking about myself, i'm talking about EVERY poster who runs smack on these losers, pretty much everyone in the mav crew. by your standards, findog, mono, myself, stretch, dok, dirk4mvp, IM in a subtle way, and basically everyone who makes the nba forum entertaining should be banned. You're getting upset because people who come into threads and post gems like "lol stupid mavs fans dirk is a choking pussy he will never get a ring" are getting regulated on and crying. tell them to grow a sack and stfu, i remember when you used to be cool and laid back :(. I can honestly say I, nor any of my so called partners in crime have ever trolled someone who didn't provoke it. Actually in most cases, those guys stop making retarded posts.

Findog
01-18-2010, 02:05 AM
I've never trolled a profile page or used a troll account to harass another poster. Either ignore them or use good trolling methods in the NBA forum to get them to back the fuck down.

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 02:07 AM
i'm not talking about myself, i'm talking about EVERY poster who runs smack on these losers, pretty much everyone in the mav crew. by your standards, findog, mono, myself, stretch, dok, dirk4mvp, IM in a subtle way, and basically everyone who makes the nba forum entertaining should be banned. You're getting upset because people who come into threads and post gems like "lol stupid mavs fans dirk is a choking pussy he will never get a ring" are getting regulated on and crying. tell them to grow a sack and stfu, i remember when you used to be cool and laid back :(. I can honestly say I, nor any of my so called partners in crime have ever trolled someone who didn't provoke it. Actually in most cases, those guys stop making retarded posts.

:lol @ you thinking I'm upset

I made a basic thread telling you guys to stop trolling on profiles.. because they make them unreadable for those who actually want to communicate. It should have ended there, but you continue to whine like a little a five-year-old. You are complaining about other people crying to me and you are doing the exact same thing :cry :cry :cry

You guys have so much freedom here at SpursTalk... honor my simple request or go elsewhere. Pretty simple.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:07 AM
I've never trolled a profile page or used a troll account to harass another poster. Either ignore them or use good trolling methods in the NBA forum to get them to back the fuck down.

So MavDynasty wasn't yours? :rolleyes

Findog
01-18-2010, 02:08 AM
So MavDynasty wasn't yours? :rolleyes

nope. I use MavericksDynasty sparingly. Only troll I ever created.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:12 AM
:lol @ you thinking I'm upset

I made a basic thread telling you guys to stop trolling on profiles.. because they make them unreadable for those who actually want to communicate. It should have ended there, but you continue to whine like a little a five-year-old. You are complaining about other people crying to me and you are doing the exact same thing :cry :cry :cry

You guys have so much freedom here at SpursTalk... honor my simple request or go elsewhere. Pretty simple.

I never said I wouldn't honor your simple request. Quite honestly I have no problem honoring it. I'd just like to request amnesty for this rule when concerning the mookie crew. I don't know why they have to hide under your skirt or why you bother to protect them, make them mod's, etc. They suck and bring nothing of value besides stupid phrases like "crofl," "i'd buy that for a dollar!" Even if you think im a shitty poster, etc, whatever, and i know I really HAVE been at times here lately, you can at least say I ridded your forum of several trash posters like mrchug, helped lead to the culburn meltdown, etc. and got a few laughs which is more than those losers have ever done.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:14 AM
nope. I use MavericksDynasty sparingly. Only troll I ever created.

It's not yours, but you use it? :tu Great copout logic. You trolled when you signed up to this site, you've created trolls, and although lately your new thing seems to be being an "upstanding poster" you still troll every now and then. I have no problem with you, you're a good poster and have alot to offer, but DON'T try to act like trolling is something that's beneath you, or that you don't ever regulate on these chodes.

Findog
01-18-2010, 02:15 AM
It's not yours, but you use it? :tu Great copout logic. You trolled when you signed up to this site, you've created trolls, and although lately your new thing seems to be being an "upstanding poster" you still troll every now and then. I have no problem with you, you're a good poster and have alot to offer, but DON'T try to act like trolling is something that's beneath you, or that you don't ever regulate on these chodes.

I created a troll, singular. MavericksDynasty.

E20
01-18-2010, 02:17 AM
I don't know what this thread is about didn't bother reading it, but best place to post this:

Everyone here sucks now.

Xylus
01-18-2010, 02:17 AM
I read on Wikipedia that everyone that lives in San Antonio is a beaner.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:20 AM

:tu

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 02:20 AM
I never said I wouldn't honor your simple request. Quite honestly I have no problem honoring it. I'd just like to request amnesty for this rule when concerning the mookie crew. I don't know why they have to hide under your skirt or why you bother to protect them, make them mod's, etc. They suck and bring nothing of value besides stupid phrases like "crofl," "i'd buy that for a dollar!" Even if you think im a shitty poster, etc, whatever, and i know I really HAVE been at times here lately, you can at least say I ridded your forum of several trash posters like mrchug, helped lead to the culburn meltdown, etc. and got a few laughs which is more than those losers have ever done.

So you are mad that they moderate the College Forum and that I said you haven't been funny lately. Got it. :cry :cry :cry

Xylus
01-18-2010, 02:22 AM
I gotta make some more troll accounts. I haven't had a successful one since SpursDynasty.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 02:22 AM

I just checked www.basketball-reference.com and it turns out the Suns don't have an NBA championship, I had no idea before just now :wow

milkshakeballa
01-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Kori - I just want to add that you are correct. We enjoy such a tremendous amount of freedom here at SpursTalk. I just wanted to take the time to commend you on the job you are doing here. If you were to ban Mavs>Spurs I quite frankly don't think anybody would care. As Kori can attest to, I have ZERO trolls.

Thanks for the job you are doing Kori!

God Bless beautiful!

Milk!

Xylus
01-18-2010, 02:24 AM
I just checked www.basketball-reference.com and it turns out the Suns don't have an NBA championship, I had no idea before just now :wow

We have several ratings championships, though.

21_Blessings
01-18-2010, 02:25 AM
Hey Kori can you Free Cubby

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:26 AM
Kori - I just want to add that you are correct. We enjoy such a tremendous amount of freedom here at SpursTalk. I just wanted to take the time to commend you on the job you are doing here. If you were to ban Mavs>Spurs I quite frankly don't think anybody would care. As Kori can attest to, I have ZERO trolls.

Thanks for the job you are doing Kori!

God Bless beautiful!

Milk!

Add one more to the butthurt list. I'm one of about 10 different people who regulate on the shitty posters, so banning me wouldnt make much difference. step your game up and be a decent poster and you won't ever have to worry about getting trolled.

DoKdynasty
01-18-2010, 02:27 AM
I gotta make some more troll accounts. I haven't had a successful one since SpursDynasty.

DoKdynasty > SpursDynasty

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 02:27 AM

Hey, it's all about having fun anyway... at least that's what Steve Nash says.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 02:28 AM

I didn't know you were a DSF troll brah.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:28 AM
So you are mad that they moderate the College Forum and that I said you haven't been funny lately. Got it. :cry :cry :cry

I'm mad that youre cracking down because of those chodes. But I'll just wrap this up by saying you run a fine site, and although it was tons better before the probation period on trolls, caring what people put on profile pages, etc. it's STILL the best forum out there. Thank you for your efforts and you have a splendid evening, Kori Ellis.

EDIT: forgot to say that i WILL NOT troll user pages anymore, FWIW

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 02:30 AM
Hey Kori can you Free Cubby

Yeah I agree, his "0 & 41!" and "ring sans daddy" posts were such a valuable contribution to the NBA forum.

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 02:30 AM
Add one more to the butthurt list. I'm one of about 10 different people who regulate on the shitty posters, so banning me wouldnt make much difference. step your game up and be a decent poster and you won't ever have to worry about getting trolled.

lol "regulating". Son, who the fuck do you think you are??!!! you're probably as shitty poster as they are, so calm the fuck down. This is the mentality that's infesting the NBA forum nowdays.....sure, I get it, people like 21_palins are dumb, but at the end of the day, as dumb as his basketball talk is(lol bynum franchise center), he's still talking basketball. Faggots like mavs>spurs have to take it personally because they get butthurt about 21_palins trashing their favorite team. weak.

milkshakeballa
01-18-2010, 02:31 AM
I'm mad that youre cracking down because of those chodes. But I'll just wrap this up by saying you run a fine site, and although it was tons better before the probation period on trolls, caring what people put on profile pages, etc. it's STILL the best forum out there. Thank you for your efforts and you have a splendid evening, Kori Ellis.

such bullshit here...it was way better before EVERY FUKING PERSON on this site started trolling...shit is a joke now imo

Kori Ellis
01-18-2010, 02:31 AM

Just FYI.. the waiting on registration isn't because of the trolls. It's because of someone who was harassing me on and off the forum. I don't like the waiting period for registrations at all; I wish I could go back to it being automatic.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 02:35 AM
lol "regulating". Son, who the fuck do you think you are??!!! you're probably as shitty poster as they are, so calm the fuck down. This is the mentality that's infesting the NBA forum nowdays.....sure, I get it, people like 21_palins are dumb, but at the end of the day, as dumb as his basketball talk is(lol bynum franchise center), he's still talking basketball. Faggots like mavs>spurs have to take it personally because they get butthurt about 21_palins trashing their favorite team. weak.

Says the guy who sometimes joins in with our trolling and was ACUALLY pretty damn funny at times. Damn brah, I thought you were one of us. I guess you can go start the "21_Palins Crew.." And I know I've been posting shitty lately. The nba forum got so retarded that rather than try to post decently it became more fun to troll. There was a point in time when I was a legit poster, before you ever got here, so kindly step off my nuts.

timvp
01-18-2010, 02:37 AM
Wait, wait ... E20 posted in this thread? Bro you almost got written out of the will.

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Says the guy who sometimes joins in with our trolling and was ACUALLY pretty damn funny at times. Damn brah, I thought you were one of us. I guess you can go start the "21_Palins Crew.." And I know I've been posting shitty lately. The nba forum got so retarded that rather than try to post decently it became more fun to troll. There was a point in time when I was a legit poster, before you ever got here, so kindly step off my nuts.

lol "one of us". Son, I'm honored you want me to belong to your exclusive club, but no thanks. And like I said, I understand that people like 21_palins are dumb, but how does attacking them personally help? you help to understand that he isn't trolling when he says stuff like "bynum>dirk", he actually belives that. So just calm yourself and talk basketball back at him.

21_Blessings
01-18-2010, 02:46 AM
Cool, though I never said Bynum > Dirk. Stop pretending you're a Lakers fan Odor.

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 02:52 AM
Cool, though I never said Bynum > Dirk. Stop pretending you're a Lakers fan Odor.

Son, do I really need to go to LG and quote you jocking all over bynum's ass?!! You are pretty far up his ass, son. I honestly don't know what you doing here, you would be better served circle-jerking the other fag "kobe iz gretest of all time!!!11" posters on LG.

21_Blessings
01-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Son,

You aren't fooling anybody.

E20
01-18-2010, 03:00 AM
This message is hidden because timvp is on your ignore list.

:rolleyes

Sike:elephant

Just MIA. I'll make guest appearances here and there, take some time out of my very important and busy life to see what regular people are up to.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 03:05 AM
lol "one of us". Son, I'm honored you want me to belong to your exclusive club, but no thanks. And like I said, I understand that people like 21_palins are dumb, but how does attacking them personally help? you help to understand that he isn't trolling when he says stuff like "bynum>dirk", he actually belives that. So just calm yourself and talk basketball back at him.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our forum.

Five score years ago, some great Spurs fans, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, helped create this forum. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to hundreds of Spurs fans who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice at the hands of the other forum. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the captivity at the hands of those who were not worthy of our time.

But five years later, the SpursTalk.com poster is no longer free. Five years later, the life of the poster is still sadly crippled by the lack of common decency rampant in these parts. Five years later, the posters live on a lonely island of personal attacks in a vast ocean of vulgarity. Five years later, the poster is languished in the corners of the forum hiding his or her true identity as to not be insulted by someone who they have never met. So I have come here today to change this shameful condition.

In a sense I've come to cash a check. When the architects of our founding mothers and fathers wrote the magnificent words of the Revolution and the Declaration of Freedom, they were signing a promissory note to which every poster was to fall heir.

This note was a promise that all men, yes, fat men and well as ugly men, would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the right to common courtesy.

It is obvious today that the forum has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as the lack of decency is concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, the forum has given the posters a bad check; a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But I refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. I refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this this forum. So we have come to cash this check- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind the forum of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of private messaging or to take the tranquilizing drug of an unplugged internet.

Now is the time to make real the promises of decency and respect. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of vulgarity to the sunlit path of justice for all posters. Now is the time to lift our forum from the quicksands of uncalled for personal attacks to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of SpursTalk.com's posters.

It would be fatal for the forum to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the posters' legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Two thousand and seven is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that I needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the forum returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in the forum until posters are granted his and her rights to common decency. The whirlwinds of justice will continue to shake the foundations of our forum until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our movement to degenerate into mass bannings. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting unnecessary vulgarity with a path to enlightenment.

The new defensiveness which has engulfed our community must not lead us to a distrust of all trolls, for many of our trolls, as evidenced by their agreement in my stance, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of the rights to common decency, "When will you be satisfied?"

We can never be satisfied as long as the Spurs fan is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of unnecessary personal insults.

We can never be satisfied as long as our fingers, heavy with the fatigue of posting, are used to wipe away tears brought on by an unnecessary insult.

We cannot be satisfied as long as the Spurs fan's basic mobility is from a mild insult to a deeper cutting one.

We can never be satisfied as long as our fellow posters are stripped of their dignity and robbed of their ability to post personal information without the fear of forthcoming unnecessary and viscous personal insults.

We cannot be satisfied as long as a poster in the club cannot post a plea for help and a poster in the Spurs forum believes he can't go to a GTG because of the personal attacks which will follow the posting of the pictures.

No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from being banned elsewhere. Some of you have come from forums where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of moderator brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. However, the freedom in which you were granted on this forum does not give you carte blanche to act however it is you wish to act.

Go back to the Spurs forum, go back to the Club, go back to the Political Forum, go back to NBA Forum, go back to the College Sports Forum, go back to the forums of the other teams who have places to discuss their team here, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair.

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of the American creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all posters are created equal."

I have a dream that one day in a thread in the Club the sons of former indecent posters and the sons of former wrongly insulted posters will be able to post together as one brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the Troll forum, a forum sweltering with uncalled for vulgarity, sweltering with the heat of personal insults, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and trolling.

I have a dream that all the posters of SpursTalk.com will one day live in a forum where they will not be judged by their GTG pic but by the content of their posts.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in the Political forum, with its vicious extremists, that one day right down in the Political forum, little Republican boys and Republican girls will be able to join hands with little Democratic boys and Democratic sisters.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every thread shall be cleansed, every insult and needless vulgarity-ridden posts shall be no more, the rough threads will remain humane, and the bashfests will be made civilized, and the glory of the freedom shall be revealed, and all posters shall see it together.

This is my hope. This is the faith that I will go back to the forum with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our forum into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.

With this faith we will be able to post together, to laugh together, to mourn together, to celebrate together, to stand up and cheer together, knowing that we will be free from personal insults on the forum in which we all built.

This will be the day when all of the posters on the forum will be able to type with new meaning, "My forum 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, on thee I post. Land where my inhibitions died, land of the Spurs' pride, from every thread inside, let freedom ring."

And if SpursTalk is to be a great forum, this must become true. So let freedom ring from the powerful laptops of the knowledgeable posters in the Spurs forum. Let freedom ring from the mighty computers of Argentina. Let freedom ring from France and fans of basketball all around the globe.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped mountains of Slovenia. Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of whichever poster wishes to post her picture. But not only that; let freedom ring from the trolls in the Troll forum. Let freedom ring from those who inhabit this forum I post this message.

Let freedom ring from every sentence in this fine message board. From every emoticon, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every thread and every post, from every argument and every celebration, we will be able to speed up that day when all of SpursTalk.com's posters, fat men and ugly men, super models and millionaires, virgins and playas, will be able to join hands and sing: "Free at last! Free at last! Thank timvp Almighty, we are free at last!"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 03:09 AM
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our forum.

Five score years ago, some great Spurs fans, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, helped create this forum. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to hundreds of Spurs fans who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice at the hands of the other forum. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the captivity at the hands of those who were not worthy of our time.

But five years later, the SpursTalk.com poster is no longer free. Five years later, the life of the poster is still sadly crippled by the lack of common decency rampant in these parts. Five years later, the posters live on a lonely island of personal attacks in a vast ocean of vulgarity. Five years later, the poster is languished in the corners of the forum hiding his or her true identity as to not be insulted by someone who they have never met. So I have come here today to change this shameful condition.

In a sense I've come to cash a check. When the architects of our founding mothers and fathers wrote the magnificent words of the Revolution and the Declaration of Freedom, they were signing a promissory note to which every poster was to fall heir.

This note was a promise that all men, yes, fat men and well as ugly men, would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the right to common courtesy.

It is obvious today that the forum has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as the lack of decency is concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, the forum has given the posters a bad check; a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But I refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. I refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this this forum. So we have come to cash this check- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind the forum of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of private messaging or to take the tranquilizing drug of an unplugged internet.

Now is the time to make real the promises of decency and respect. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of vulgarity to the sunlit path of justice for all posters. Now is the time to lift our forum from the quicksands of uncalled for personal attacks to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of SpursTalk.com's posters.

It would be fatal for the forum to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the posters' legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Two thousand and seven is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that I needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the forum returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in the forum until posters are granted his and her rights to common decency. The whirlwinds of justice will continue to shake the foundations of our forum until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our movement to degenerate into mass bannings. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting unnecessary vulgarity with a path to enlightenment.

The new defensiveness which has engulfed our community must not lead us to a distrust of all trolls, for many of our trolls, as evidenced by their agreement in my stance, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of the rights to common decency, "When will you be satisfied?"

We can never be satisfied as long as the Spurs fan is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of unnecessary personal insults.

We can never be satisfied as long as our fingers, heavy with the fatigue of posting, are used to wipe away tears brought on by an unnecessary insult.

We cannot be satisfied as long as the Spurs fan's basic mobility is from a mild insult to a deeper cutting one.

We can never be satisfied as long as our fellow posters are stripped of their dignity and robbed of their ability to post personal information without the fear of forthcoming unnecessary and viscous personal insults.

We cannot be satisfied as long as a poster in the club cannot post a plea for help and a poster in the Spurs forum believes he can't go to a GTG because of the personal attacks which will follow the posting of the pictures.

No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from being banned elsewhere. Some of you have come from forums where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of moderator brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. However, the freedom in which you were granted on this forum does not give you carte blanche to act however it is you wish to act.

Go back to the Spurs forum, go back to the Club, go back to the Political Forum, go back to NBA Forum, go back to the College Sports Forum, go back to the forums of the other teams who have places to discuss their team here, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair.

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this forum will rise up and live out the true meaning of the American creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all posters are created equal."

I have a dream that one day in a thread in the Club the sons of former indecent posters and the sons of former wrongly insulted posters will be able to post together as one brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the Troll forum, a forum sweltering with uncalled for vulgarity, sweltering with the heat of personal insults, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and trolling.

I have a dream that all the posters of SpursTalk.com will one day live in a forum where they will not be judged by their GTG pic but by the content of their posts.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in the Political forum, with its vicious extremists, that one day right down in the Political forum, little Republican boys and Republican girls will be able to join hands with little Democratic boys and Democratic sisters.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every thread shall be cleansed, every insult and needless vulgarity-ridden posts shall be no more, the rough threads will remain humane, and the bashfests will be made civilized, and the glory of the freedom shall be revealed, and all posters shall see it together.

This is my hope. This is the faith that I will go back to the forum with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our forum into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.

With this faith we will be able to post together, to laugh together, to mourn together, to celebrate together, to stand up and cheer together, knowing that we will be free from personal insults on the forum in which we all built.

This will be the day when all of the posters on the forum will be able to type with new meaning, "My forum 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, on thee I post. Land where my inhibitions died, land of the Spurs' pride, from every thread inside, let freedom ring."

And if SpursTalk is to be a great forum, this must become true. So let freedom ring from the powerful laptops of the knowledgeable posters in the Spurs forum. Let freedom ring from the mighty computers of Argentina. Let freedom ring from France and fans of basketball all around the globe.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped mountains of Slovenia. Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of whichever poster wishes to post her picture. But not only that; let freedom ring from the trolls in the Troll forum. Let freedom ring from those who inhabit this forum I post this message.

Let freedom ring from every sentence in this fine message board. From every emoticon, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, and when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every thread and every post, from every argument and every celebration, we will be able to speed up that day when all of SpursTalk.com's posters, fat men and ugly men, super models and millionaires, virgins and playas, will be able to join hands and sing: "Free at last! Free at last! Thank timvp Almighty, we are free at last!"

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DAF86
01-18-2010, 03:23 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Did you really read all that?

HarlemHeat37
01-18-2010, 03:39 AM
That has to be some kind of record for post length..

Speaking on this subject, where has my man MiamiHeat been?..Laker fans have been awfully loud since he stopped posting regularly..

milkshakeballa
01-18-2010, 04:02 AM

I have a dream today.

I have a dream today.

I have a few points of contention with Mavs>spurs. It is worth noting at the outset that it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to straighten out Mavs>spurs's thinking. Unlike everyone else in the world, he seriously believes that everything he says is totally and entirely true. Woo woooo! Here comes the clue train. Last stop: Mavs>spurs.

I've long thought it would be fun to try to explain to Mavs>spurs how I doubtlessly reject his demands. For the most part, I'm just curious as to how deep Mavs>spurs will have to dig into his profanity thesaurus to formulate a response. Only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that he has hatched all sorts of batty plans. Remember Mavs>spurs's attempt to suppress controversy and debate? No? That's because Mavs>spurs is so good at concealing his chauvinistic activities. The two things I just mentioned—the way that the inexorable cultural atrophy engendered by Mavs>spurs's methods of interpretation will invade every private corner and force every thought into an audacious mold sooner than you think and the fact that his trained seals realize that if their aims were sufficiently revealed, an informed public would have the power to upset their well-laid plans—may sound like they're completely unrelated, but they're not. The common link is that in order to place blame where it belongs—in the hands of Mavs>spurs and his scary thralls—we must avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. And that's just the first step.

Remember, Mavs>spurs uses nonrepresentationalism to interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, and privacy rights. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody talks about. Nevertheless, I decidedly contend that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that if history follows its course, it should be evident that like a verbal magician, Mavs>spurs knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak.

What do you think of this: When lying and evidence-tampering fail, Mavs>spurs usually turns to outright intimidation to lead to the destruction of the human race? When I first heard about his imprecations, I didn't know whether to laugh, because his projects are so hectoring, or cry, because I have a plan to demonstrate conclusively that he cannot endure the world of reality and must take refuge in his scornful fantasies. I call this plan "Operation push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about amoral hedonists". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Mavs>spurs's musings. It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that he used to complain about being persecuted. Now Mavs>spurs is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that if I didn't sincerely believe that there are arguments that have made respectable people out of porn stars like him, then I wouldn't be writing this letter.

Mavs>spurs's idea of virulent obscurantism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a meretricious, truculent blood-lust. It is, in every literal sense, a disdainful and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to an anti-democratic frenzy and then prompts them to stand in the way of progress. The point is that most people aren't willing to swallow what Mavs>spurs is serving up: a triple scoop of polyloquent sprinkled with polyloquent and topped off with warm polyloquent sauce.
One of the great mysteries of modern life is, What demons possessed Mavs>spurs to open new avenues for the expression of hate? The key to answering such questions is to realize that for Mavs>spurs, all roads lead to lexiphanicism. "Tolerance" means tolerance of all, not only of a select few. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplification, an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless substantially true. Who among you reading these words is not moved to go placidly amid the noise and haste?

There is no time and little temptation for those who work hard on their jobs and their responsibilities to plant the seeds of vandalism into the tabulae rasae of children's minds. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that if you looked up "lamebrained" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Mavs>spurs's picture. If you think about it you'll see that Mavs>spurs's snappish views are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Mavs>spurs's hired goons are continuing their quiet work of advancing Mavs>spurs's real goal, which is to fight with spiritual weapons that are as impractical as they are childish.

The gloss that Mavs>spurs's secret police put on Mavs>spurs's prognoses unfortunately does little to halt the destructive process that is carrying our civilization toward extinction. Mavs>spurs's vicegerents undoubtedly don't want us to make a cause célèbre out of exposing Mavs>spurs's perversions for what they really are. That'd be too much of a threat to obstructionism, Lysenkoism, and all of the other mumpish things they worship. Clearly, they prefer plaguing our minds. Mavs>spurs is intentionally being effete. Mavs>spurs may mean well but he seeks scapegoats for his own shortcomings by blaming the easiest target he can find, that is, poxy polemics. Some day, in the far, far future, he will realize that I am merely pointing out what I have observed. This realization will sink in slowly but surely and will be accompanied by a comprehension of how Mavs>spurs wants me to stop trying to view the realms of sexism and pharisaism not as two opposing poles but as two continua. Instead, he'd rather I kiss my freedom goodbye. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

Judging by the generally drugged-out nature of Mavs>spurs's representatives, I can see that Mavs>spurs says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does Mavs>spurs need to monitor our library records? This is an important question because this is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Let me therefore state that Mavs>spurs's hatred knows no bounds. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Mavs>spurs in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that I yearn for a time when anyone with a heart and a brain can put an end to dirty irreligionism. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter.

To put it another way, Mavs>spurs has repeatedly been spotted preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. When questioned about that, he either denies any knowledge of it or offers unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only an insipid adulterer could believe. Moreover, he believes that it is everyone's obligation to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. Now stay with me a moment here; I am making a point. Specifically, Mavs>spurs carries nothing but hatred and destruction in his heart. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: Mavs>spurs throws a temper tantrum every time I suggest that he is starved for attention. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the narrow-minded manner in which Mavs>spurs has been trying to turn positions of leadership into positions of complacency.

I find that some of Mavs>spurs's choices of words in his memoranda would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "jejune" for "floccinaucinihilipilification" and "crazy" for "theoanthropomorphism." I wouldn't even mention that Mavs>spurs is unable to remove his mental shackles if it weren't true. He says that he has the authority to issue licenses for practicing adversarialism. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. We need to refute his arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. Why? Because of what's at stake: literally everything. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by Mavs>spurs's cock-and-bull stories might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational will not rest until we do.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 04:25 AM
I have been following the stories and comments surrounding Milkshakeballa, and frankly, I'm appalled. What is Milkshakeballa's secret agenda? Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for Milkshakeballa's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Milkshakeballa teaches workshops on prætorianism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. His provocateurs are capable of little else but hating and lying, even to each other. We can therefore extrapolate that he is firmly convinced that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that we must focus on concrete facts, on hard news, on analyzing and interpreting what's happening in the world. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility—a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me.

Milkshakeballa keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that we should derive moral guidance from his glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented homilies. The purpose of this deception may be to make incorrect leaps of logic. Or maybe the purpose is to stonewall on issues in which taxpayers see a vital public interest. Oh what a tangled web Milkshakeballa weaves when first he practices to deceive. In keeping with all of their inner raffish brutality, his cohorts talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. He is longiloquent—maybe "unpleasant" would be a more applicable adjective. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to act as a positive role model for younger people, I must explain to the population at large that he is doing everything in his power to make me react violently. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance.

In an article I read recently, Milkshakeballa is quoted as saying that he wants to destabilize society. This was meant be taken as a joke, but the joke is on us. You see, Milkshakeballa holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City—sterile obstacles to progress who weaken family ties. Let me end by saying that I know that what I have written in this letter will send many readers (especially any who are big fans of Milkshakeballa) into a tizzy or a tantrum. I am sorry, but I remind them that Milkshakeballa reports the news selectively in order to advance his agenda.

TheManFromAcme
01-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Speaking of Cubby....
What happened to Dr. House?

Anyone?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 01:35 PM
What a puss

Someone who deletes all the posts he disagrees with as a moderator has no grounds to call anyone a puss.

Dookie Crew
01-18-2010, 04:41 PM
What a puss

Sick burn, chode bloaded I saidddddddddd

MookieCrew
01-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Sick burn, chode bloaded I saidddddddddd
ha! dets what I woulda done.

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 05:17 PM
lol suns, I know the guy with the emo haircut is CBF, what who is the fat guy with the jew-fro?

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 05:18 PM
lol suns, I know the guy with the emo haircut is CBF, what who is the fat guy with the jew-fro?

son, that would be their ring leader mookie2001

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 05:21 PM

Son don't they all look so hardcore and tough? If I saw guys like that walking towards me, I'd undoubtedly freak out and cross the street out of fear!

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 05:21 PM
son, that would be their ring leader mookie2001

lol son, thanks for the heads up, I think I understand now that the "crew" they operate in is their little circle of fags. God bless. lol fat guy with jew-fro.

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Son don't they all look so hardcore and tough? If I saw guys like that walking towards me, I'd undoubtedly freak out and cross the street out of fear!

son the real question is how long before Illuzion is admitted into the "gang"? he's got the right look, don't you think?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-18-2010, 05:23 PM
son the real question is how long before Illuzion is admitted into the "gang"? he's got the right look, don't you think?

Son illuzion and CBF have been dating for awhile.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Son illuzion and CBF have been dating for awhile.

:lmao

dirk4mvp
01-19-2010, 12:24 AM
Dirk was on fire tonight.

dirk4mvp
01-19-2010, 12:25 AM

Thanks for thinking of me :lol

lol obsessing over girls you'll never meet/talk too

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 10:55 PM
DUNCANownsKOBE you bozo! Deleting posts don't work on SpursTalk! Unless you got mod powwwuh!

And since you do have mod power you delete posts in the college forum whenever they strike a nerve with you.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 11:00 PM

it's like every letter in that post i read
is pure pwnage

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 11:01 PM
lol the mookie crew coat tailing Kori's ownage.

John Kerry
01-19-2010, 11:42 PM
lol the mookie crew coat tailing Kori's ownage.

when you've spent the better part of a week getting crominated by TPark and having to cry to Kori about Mavs fans being mean to you, I guess that's all you have.

we know this

4>0rings
01-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Just another episode of Kori flushing the toilet.