PDA

View Full Version : Rate the following Fan Bases

D2Procon
01-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Quick Survey on the forums

Which fan base do you like the most? (not considering your own team)

Which fan base annoy you the most?

If had the chance to, which fan base would you eliminate from these forums?

Which fan base is the most retarded and ignorant?

Double-Up
01-17-2010, 12:17 PM
LOL at this thread, now you can expect the shit to really hit the fan.

Anyways to answer your question:

Which fan base do you like the most? Detroit (here at SpursTalk)

Which fan base annoy you the most? Lakers

If had the chance to, which fan base would you eliminate from these forums? Lakers

Which fan base is the most retarded and ignorant? Lakers

Which fan is the most retarded and ignorant? Culburn (only temp banned anyways he'll be back)

Muser
01-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Dallas

Most Laker fans

Most Laker fans

Most Laker fans

Lord_Infamous
01-17-2010, 12:20 PM
Is Mookie Crew considered a fanbase? I'd like to stab those guys in the chest with a pitchfork

spursncowboys
01-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Fan base I like the most is the Jazz. They are loyal and
hate the most is the Suns. Every commentator and blogger cry so damn much. Not one ever said "yeah they shouldn't have gotten off the bench" or "they lose because they cannot play any d".
Most retarded is the Knicks!! They get happy when they get Stoudamire, and Deantoni. Plus their biggest fan is racist.

TheMACHINE
01-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Lakers fans...cuz im so jealous of their winning franchise and thier warm 70 degree weather during winter.

Bukefal
01-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Nets, Blazers.

Lakers

Lakers

Lakers & Mavs

baseline bum
01-17-2010, 02:40 PM
The best fanbase here is the Pistons'. The worst is the Mavs'. The Lakers fans are arrogant, but they talk basketball.

Ghazi
01-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Mavs fan base on here is the least troll laden and has a lot of good posters (myself included :)), but incessant face fucking of the Spurs in the playoffs has caused their fanbase to be butthurt. Lakers fans have a bunch of shit posters on here but they're only hated because of the playoffs as well.

Meanwhile since the Pistons LOST to the Spurs in the playoffs they are considered a classy fanbase :lol

noob cake
01-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Blazers, minus Tlong

Lakers

Lakers

Rockets on Clutchfans, typical trade proposals: "Hey guise McGrady for Noah + EC", "McGrady for CP3", "Cook + Hayes for Anthony Randolph", "Three way trade, Iggy + Butler + Young for McGrady while Washington takes on Brand and Dalembert", "Yao Ming for Durant" :bang:bang:bang:bang

Basketballgirl25
01-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Nets, Blazers.

Lakers

Lakers

Lakers & Mavs

You like the Nets fan base? haha we have a fan base? Didn't think we had one. I guess it would be a good fan base to like when people do go to games, I mean we can joke about a crappy season at games like making history when the other team isn't and is killing the Nets so good fan base to like:lol

Bukefal
01-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Well, I know some Nets fans and It seems ( at least the people i know) like they still are not giving up on their team even though their whole future is uncertain for a long time now, they are good fans. And with their recent shit playing, they still are positive, when most of us would have been giving it up long time ago.

I mean I gotta give em some credit, for being so cool when their team is about to move to NY. I would've been going crazy.

Nice Nets fan you, talking like this about your own fans :lol

Double-Up
01-17-2010, 04:34 PM
You like the Nets fan base? haha we have a fan base? Didn't think we had one. I guess it would be a good fan base to like when people do go to games, I mean we can joke about a crappy season at games like making history when the other team isn't and is killing the Nets so good fan base to like:lol

Maybe he wants to put his key in your ignition.

Bukefal
01-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Maybe he wants to put his key in your ignition.

:lol yeah that must be it.

I didnt even know there was a nets fan around ST

baseline bum
01-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Mavs fan base on here is the least troll laden and has a lot of good posters (myself included :)), but incessant face fucking of the Spurs in the playoffs has caused their fanbase to be butthurt. Lakers fans have a bunch of shit posters on here but they're only hated because of the playoffs as well.

Meanwhile since the Pistons LOST to the Spurs in the playoffs they are considered a classy fanbase :lol

Case in point. Mavfans can't make posts here without the words facefuck and butthurt. The Pistons fans here were considered solid even when their team had all the momentum in that series after murdering the Spurs in game 4 and evening the series again in game 6.

monosylab1k
01-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Case in point. Mavfans can't make posts here without the words facefuck and butthurt. The Pistons fans here were considered solid even when their team had all the momentum in that series after murdering the Spurs in game 4 and evening the series again in game 6.

looks like someone is butthurt over the spurs getting facefucked.

baseline bum
01-17-2010, 04:46 PM
Mavfans are stuck in their freshman year of HS.

monosylab1k
01-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Spurfans take this internet shit way too seriously.

Sense
01-17-2010, 05:19 PM
Detroit
LA
LA
LA, DAL

pauls931
01-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Spurs

Lakers

Lakers

Tie Lakers,Mavericks.

angelbelow
01-17-2010, 07:19 PM

Either Pistons or Lakers

Lakers

None

Hard to pinpoint one fan base. But IMO every fan base has a few.

DazedAndConfused
01-17-2010, 07:50 PM
People will naturally hate the fanbase of the team that is most successful.

It's the same in every sport.

Basketball - Lakers/Celtics
Baseball - Yankees
Football - Patriots

Haters hate success.

midnightpulp
01-17-2010, 11:45 PM

Baseball - Yankees
Football - Patriots

Haters hate success.

Horseshit. This is something Laker fan can and will never understand. Fans of opposing teams hate the franchise and the fanbase because the latter is populated with the most arrogant, ignorant, and fairweather fans in the NBA. Has little to do with team success. I don't hate the Celtics or their fans. Don't hate the Patriots. New England area sports fans can be abrasive and aggressive but at least their fanhood contains real passion, unlike SoCal sports fan who moseys on down to the Staples Center because the Hills or American Idol wasn't on that night. Or a jackass celebrity who fuckin wears a Yankees hat to a LOS ANGELES Lakers game.

However, I hate the Yankees and the Cowboys for those exact reasons. And like you, I hate the Chargers for similar reasons. From one Socal resident to another: We have the worst fandom in all of sports. Fairweather and arrogant. The worst combination of traits a fan can have.

Findog
01-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Celtics fans are fine, by and large. It's not about the success of a franchise, it's about the conduct of their fanbase. DouchedandConfused is the epitome of a Faker fan.

JamStone
01-18-2010, 01:56 AM
You can like a team but not its fanbase.
I like the Lakers but don't like most Laker fans.

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 02:13 AM
I'm a laker fan, but there's no one I hate more than the LakerGround posters. Basically imagine if the worst spur posters upstairs were left to themselfs without the regulating influence of mav/laker fan, circle-jerking each other 24/7, you would basically get lakerground. Those people are delusional as one can get, and they are safe in their little world.

Cry Havoc
01-18-2010, 03:15 AM

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/obvious_troll.jpg

Bukefal
01-18-2010, 04:56 AM

Baseball - Yankees
Football - Patriots

Haters hate success.

That's BS. We hate you laker fans because you and your players also are so damn arrogant bastards who think they are everything. That's the difference. I dont mind you being succesful, I mind lakers being arrogant ignorant and disgusting fans. And its just the other way around, the reason you laker fans are so arrogant is because your team is succesful and everyone wants to be a fan of them and think they are everything.

We dont really give a shit about your team being succesful or not. You do, because you first became a fan just because of it and second you want to prove and show it to the rest, so you get arrogant.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-18-2010, 05:19 AM

Pistons - the Spurs fans of the East

Suns - so damn whiny, although I love Nash and there are some good Suns fans on here like Xylus

Faker bandwagoners (I don't have a problem with old skool Laker fans)

Faker bandwagoners

Also, baseline bum is spot on. :tu

I-Ball
01-18-2010, 05:22 AM
The best fanbase here is the Pistons'. The worst is the Mavs'. The Lakers fans are arrogant, but they talk basketball.

sure, because everytime the likes of dr. house, 21_blessings, F_U_buddy, lakaluva and culburn69 (before banned) posts they enlighten us with pure and unbiased basketball-knowledge....

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 05:42 AM
spurs easily have some of the worst posters. For every FromWayDownTown you have about 10 BenBeanerTron. Not to mention all the bandwagoning "manu>dirk" argies and "parker top 10 player" frenchies.

sonic21
01-18-2010, 06:44 AM
spurs easily have some of the worst posters. For every FromWayDownTown you have about 10 BenBeanerTron. Not to mention all the bandwagoning "manu>dirk" argies and "parker top 10 player" frenchies.

link?

ffadicted
01-18-2010, 09:57 AM

Suns fans have provided good laughs over the years

No doubt the bandwagonning Laker fans

None, I like the lulz

Suns lol

JoeTait75
01-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Celtics fans are fine, by and large. It's not about the success of a franchise, it's about the conduct of their fanbase. DouchedandConfused is the epitome of a Faker fan.

Celtics fans are the exact same as Lake Show fans. There just aren't as many of them here.

JamStone
01-18-2010, 11:07 AM

It's a Spurs messageboard. They have the most fans on here. Based on pure numbers, that would have to be the case. But that's with pretty much every fanbase on these boards who have more than just a couple posters. I think Laker fans have the highest percentage of annoying and ignorant posters for the number of posters they have on here.

I actually like a lot of the Mavs fans on here, even when they troll. A lot of the trolling by Mavs fans aren't about it being just blindly stupid and trolling for trolling sake. There's a wit and an art to (most of) their trolls. They may have a shitfest with Spurs fans the most, but I also think they have a very high rate of quality posting as well. Take for example mono. I think he can be an obnoxious jerk (though I'll grant that he used to be much worse and he's not as bad). But I also think he's one of the best posters on this entire messageboard. If they could just dump mavsfan1000, that fanbase would be all the better for it.

I also agree with whoever said that they wouldn't eliminate any fanbase from these boards. Every fanbase has annoying, retarded posters. And, likewise, every fanbase has some good, quality posters. It's not about eliminating fanbases. It's about eliminating the retarded and annoying individual posters.

TheManFromAcme
01-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Heck, all fan bases have their good and bad.
Recent Laker fans (especially the ones that jumped on in '96 when we landed Kobe) are the ones I don't pay much attention to. They totally dismiss the pioneers of Laker basketball and think Kobe invented b-ball if left to their own devices.
I also know some Spurs and Mavs fans that don't know squat about the game and spew anything and everything just to spite the Lakers because of their success.

Knowing your history about the game and occassionaly throwing in the insult about a team you don't like is one thing but to do nothing but bash with absolutely no substance and recognizing your opponents accomplishments is nothing but perpetual sour grapes shining light on your total ignorance.

mavs>spurs2
01-18-2010, 04:19 PM
It's time to tell the truth about Laker Fan. The key point of the following exposition is that the point at which you discover that Laker Fan's utterances represent a calculated assault on diversity within our community is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that when I was younger I wanted to delegitimize him. I still want to do that, but now I realize that his apple-polishers are cut from the same mold as superficial prima donnas. Let me rephrase that: I overheard one of his pals say, "Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to renew those institutions of civil society—like families, schools, churches, and civic groups—that even the score.

Although it requires risk, commitment, and follow-through to study the problem and recommend corrective action, I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making "statistical studies" about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I'd like to see a statistical study of Laker Fan's capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many shallow, illogical individuals realize that this conviction of mine is as firm as a rock. How much more illumination does that fact need before Laker Fan can grasp it? Assuming the answer is "a substantial amount", let me point out that Laker Fan's stories about charlatanism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. I, not being one of the many snooty, brain-damaged authoritarians of this world, like to speak of Laker Fan as "sadistic". That's a reasonable term to use, I insist, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, he should think about how his arguments lead soulless idiots to pooh-pooh the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of an odious coterie of totalitarianism. If Laker Fan doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet.

Laker Fan's chargés d'affaires are delighted with the potential for violent confrontation. That's not something that we learn in school—though it should be. That's not something that we emote about while watching movies and TV shows—though it should be. What it is is something that tells us loudly and clearly that I've repeatedly pointed out to Laker Fan that his wishy-washy opinions serve only to illuminate his lack of good taste and decency. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess Laker Fan says that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. You know, he can lie as much as he wants but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd doubtlessly prevent anyone from hearing that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent he has tried to force us to tailor our words just to suit his neo-filthy whims. The other is whether or not somebody has to tell it like it is. That somebody can be you. In any case, if we create and nurture a true spirit of community then the sea of simplism, on which Laker Fan so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. To summarize what I've written up to this point, thanks to Laker Fan, I'm now suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome. You know I'm right. Now what are you going to do about it?

djohn2oo8
01-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Most Likeable: Detroit
Most Annoying: Most Laker fans with the exception of a few on here

The reason that Faker fans are the most annoying is because of their arrogance, even though they did not discover the game of basketball until Pau Gasol arrived. And those other fans who put Kobe as the greatest Laker ever, or even in the top 10 of all time.

IronMexican
01-18-2010, 04:55 PM
All of you guys are gay.

Andrew Bynum
01-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Most Likeable: Detroit
Most Annoying: Most Laker fans with the exception of a few on here

The reason that Faker fans are the most annoying is because of their arrogance, even though they did not discover the game of basketball until Pau Gasol arrived. And those other fans who put Kobe as the greatest Laker ever, or even in the top 10 of all time.

Huh? LA had the best player in the game and made the playoffs every year but one after Shaq left and sold out almost every home game. They had a threepeat and were in the finals in 04 yet you think nobody followed them then just when Pau got there, WTF?

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
It's a Spurs messageboard. They have the most fans on here. Based on pure numbers, that would have to be the case. But that's with pretty much every fanbase on these boards who have more than just a couple posters. I think Laker fans have the highest percentage of annoying and ignorant posters for the number of posters they have on here.

I actually like a lot of the Mavs fans on here, even when they troll. A lot of the trolling by Mavs fans aren't about it being just blindly stupid and trolling for trolling sake. There's a wit and an art to (most of) their trolls. They may have a shitfest with Spurs fans the most, but I also think they have a very high rate of quality posting as well. Take for example mono. I think he can be an obnoxious jerk (though I'll grant that he used to be much worse and he's not as bad). But I also think he's one of the best posters on this entire messageboard. If they could just dump mavsfan1000, that fanbase would be all the better for it.

I also agree with whoever said that they wouldn't eliminate any fanbase from these boards. Every fanbase has annoying, retarded posters. And, likewise, every fanbase has some good, quality posters. It's not about eliminating fanbases. It's about eliminating the retarded and annoying individual posters.

Son, I absolutely agree. When not trolling, mavs have a very solid group of posters. I wish I could say the same about the lakers, but I don't know if you would consider 21_palins sucking off bynum to be basketball talk.....he belives himselfs and all, but it's still delusional. Roxx fan are definitely the shittest though....there's barely any of them, and yet somehow they still manage to make a really bad impression. Must be the fact they barely speak english and are bandwagon yao fans from china. Spur fan need the calming influence of mav/laker/sun fan, or they might end up, again, no better than the average LG poster.

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 04:58 PM
link?

Son, go look up Bukafel's posts. You'll find it there. lol parker "top 10 player".

DazedAndConfused
01-18-2010, 05:01 PM
I would say Mav fans by far contribute the least to this forum, as far as basketball goes. They are kings in the trolling department though.

Obviously there are exceptions. Findog is pretty good as are others. Same as every fanbase.

Trying to believe that somehow fans are any different anywhere in America is the epitome of stupidity. You will always have the bandwagoners, the ignorant, the intelligent, etc. Lakers have a higher concentration of all of these because they have the largest fanbase in all of basketball.

Goran Dragic
01-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Bukafel

lol Macedonia

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 05:06 PM
lol Macedonia

lol not sure what you're saying here lol I'll just play along lol parker "top 10 player"

TheManFromAcme
01-18-2010, 05:26 PM
...When in the course of the NBA season it becomes neccessary for one team, The Dallas Mavericks, to dissolve the bands which have connected them with an affiliation to another and to assume among the powers of the NBA and it's upper management the separate and equal station to which the Laws of David Stern entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the casues of mediocrity which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self evident, that not all teams are created equal, they they are not all endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are a decent playoff record, creative ownership and the pursuit of the Larry O'Brian trophy - That to secure this right, teams are instituted among men, in this case, not the Dallas Mavericks, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed - That whenever any form of a playoff run becomes destructive or it's goal not attainable, it is the right of the commisioner to alter or to abolish the team and to institute a new team laying it's foundation on such principles and organizing it's powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety, their happines and their fan base. Prudence, from Mr. Mark Cuban, indeed, will dictate that the teams short-lived established tenure should be changed for legitamacy and above all, ticket sale causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind and NBA fans alike are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than the right themselves by abolishing the Dallas Mavericks to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses from the Dallas Maverick organization and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is not their right, it is their duty, to abolish themselves, whole-heartedly from this league.

Such has been the patient sufferance of this league; and is now the necessity which contrains them to alter their existence. The history of the present Mark Cuban is a history of repeated mental lapses and savant tendencies, all having in direct object the establishment of an abolute tyranny over this league and it's fans. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

djohn2oo8
01-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Huh? LA had the best player in the game and made the playoffs every year but one after Shaq left and sold out almost every home game. They had a threepeat and were in the finals in 04 yet you think nobody followed them then just when Pau got there, WTF?

Before Kobe arrived, and after Shaq left, the bandwagon was as empty as they come

Goran Dragic
01-18-2010, 05:38 PM
lol not sure what you're saying here lol I'll just play along lol parker "top 10 player"

I'm saying lol cause Bukefal is from Macedonia.

lol Macedonia

BadOdor
01-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Before Kobe arrived, and after Shaq left, the bandwagon was as empty as they come

Son a yao fan from china should know all about bandwagoning........hey, did you remember to vote for mcgrady today?

stretch
01-18-2010, 06:19 PM
mavs fans are by far the best around

Bukefal
01-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I may have to get back on my rate for most annoying. That would the Mavs. Lakers are arrogant, but they are just that, nothing more.

But the mav fans, well, they are just so damn stupid, so damn annoying and also arrogant, but they dont even have a reason, because they are nothing really, havent really done anything.

dirk4mvp
01-21-2010, 06:26 PM
lmao butthurt because no one agrees with you on Parker being a top 10 player.

stretch
01-21-2010, 06:27 PM
lol macedonian

The Gemini Method
01-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Hell yeah I'm arrogant...but I'd be arrogant if I were a Thunder fan...It's mere fun for me to talk, but I don't really get involved.

I don't find any fault with fans of any teams. As long as everyone keeps in mind that this is sports, and just that, there shouldn't be no annoyance or worries at all.

JamStone
01-21-2010, 06:30 PM
You didn't find Dr House or Culburn annoying at any point? Really? Only arrogant?

And, for the record, I'm all for shit talk if it's fun and not serious. But, one insult I never got was bashing a fanbase saying "you guys have never done anything." Well, none of us have. We're fans. We don't play on the teams. We don't make personnel decisions. We don't coach. I don't get the idea that because the team you root for wins, it gives you more of a right to talk shit than a fan of a team that doesn't win. Remember, we're only fans.

But anyway... shrugs.

Bukefal
01-21-2010, 06:32 PM
:lol why should I be butthurt if someone agrees with me or not? You seem to have a bigger problem with it than me :lol stupid mavsfans :lol

That's an opinion, something that I myself think, not what someone else is thinking. Maybe you dont know what it means. Anyway, Yeah I think Parker is top 10 player of players who are currently playing the nba. And if you look at the thread again where I stated that, you will see that I didnt mean Parker is a top ten player based on his performances over the last 3 months. So, not current, but in general.

If you disagree, fine by me. I dont have a problem, you seem to do with my opinion. And instead of coming with argument, the only thing you can do is bitching like a little mav bitch, the typical mav fans. :lol That's exactly why they are annoying.

The Gemini Method
01-21-2010, 06:38 PM
You didn't find Dr House or Culburn annoying at any point? Really? Only arrogant?

And, for the record, I'm all for shit talk if it's fun and not serious. But, one insult I never got was bashing a fanbase saying "you guys have never done anything." Well, none of us have. We're fans. We don't play on the teams. We don't make personnel decisions. We don't coach. I don't get the idea that because the team you root for wins, it gives you more of a right to talk shit than a fan of a team that doesn't win. Remember, we're only fans.

But anyway... shrugs.

Culburn got a little tiresome at points, yeah. I haven't really followed much of Dr. House's work--but I can sense he rubs the populace the wrong way. The point of contention I have is the incessant whining about the Laker fanbase as a whole. People like to generalize that we're all the same. But that's farthest from the truth. However, I could care less what people think about me. I'm here to have fun and nothing more.

True on the fact that we haven't done anything tip...but that it sometimes gets blurred in the whole emotional status of rooting for a sports team. I mean, technically we do help in some ways by buying tickets, buying memorabilia and the such, but you're totally right about "fan ownership."

jacobdrj
01-21-2010, 06:39 PM

Spurs. It is why I am here.

On these forums, it seems the Suns fans are the most annoying, and delusional.

Suns

Suns

Bukefal
01-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Well culburn was just annoying, but that has nothing to do with fanbases or something. That's just about him being crazy

Killakobe81
01-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Heck, all fan bases have their good and bad.
Recent Laker fans (especially the ones that jumped on in '96 when we landed Kobe) are the ones I don't pay much attention to. They totally dismiss the pioneers of Laker basketball and think Kobe invented b-ball if left to their own devices.
I also know some Spurs and Mavs fans that don't know squat about the game and spew anything and everything just to spite the Lakers because of their success.

Knowing your history about the game and occassionaly throwing in the insult about a team you don't like is one thing but to do nothing but bash with absolutely no substance and recognizing your opponents accomplishments is nothing but perpetual sour grapes shining light on your total ignorance.

I agree. Why ELSE would you come to an NBA forum unless you want to see what the opposing fans think ...even if some of it is ridiculous? I am a Laker fan since 1980 ... I have been viewing this iste since the Spurs/Pistons Finals but started posting I think the next season or so ...just to see the other views besides the homers on LG ...

As far as fanbases the Miami heat are the worst cuz ChrisRichards & miami Heat are smart and slick but never objective ...and post the same crap over and over ... Kobe sucks and is overrated we get it ....BUT I still enjoy debating with them at times so I would hate to see them leave ...

The Gemini Method
01-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Well culburn was just annoying, but that has nothing to do with fanbases or something. That's just about him being crazy

Yeah, but the harmony was guilt by association as if he was the norm and not the exception of Laker fandom. Oh, if Culburn was off his rocker then that must be indicative of what the Laker fanship is all about lol.

01-21-2010, 08:16 PM
quick survey on the forums

which fan base do you like the most? (not considering your own team)
spurs.because my family is a fan of the spurs.:flag::flag:
None
if had the chance to, which fan base would you eliminate from these forums?
None
which fan base is the most retarded and ignorant?
none