PDA

View Full Version : Ebay, I love you.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 10:24 AM
I got 2 tickets to tonights game under face. :D

manustarting2gd
04-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Where are the seats and how much did you come out of pocket for?

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Section 210 Row 12 and I payed 38 bucks for 2. Actually, I won the auction at 32, but dude had a six dollar shipping charge.

Face on the tickets is 24. I was going to just get them off of Ticketexchange like I did for the last game, but people are jacking up the prices to ridiculous levels.

SpursWoman
04-27-2005, 10:42 AM
Damn....I was just going to PM you that I'd sell you my *good* seats at face value and include the parking pass for free. :lol

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 10:45 AM
:lol I'm going to need you in the Finals, Christy. ;)

SpursWoman
04-27-2005, 10:47 AM
:lol I'm going to need you in the Finals, Christy. ;)

I dunno....if I don't go I might end up being one of those crazy fuckers jacking up the price on the ticketexchange.

:lol

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 10:48 AM
In the finals those tickets will actually sell at those prices. People are trying to do that right now on ticket exchagne and it just isn't working. The same fucking seats as I bought for 38 a pair are over 60 each on Ticketexchange. That's just retarded.

SpursWoman
04-27-2005, 10:48 AM
n/m .... mine sold. :)

alamo50
04-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Wow, that's amazing.
I am in the same section as you Manny, but just 6 rows lower.
I had to pay $40 face value!

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 10:58 AM
Wow, that's amazing.
Awesome!! (That you're in that section, not that you paid face :lol)

MI21
04-27-2005, 11:13 AM
Wow, you are in San Antonio again Alamo?

Dedication.

Phenomanul
04-27-2005, 11:26 AM
Wow, you are in San Antonio again Alamo?

Dedication.

WORD.

Ginofan
04-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I got jacked on Ebay a couple of months ago on tickets, and paypal only refunded a certain percentage of my 70 dollar ticket! just be careful out there!

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 12:12 PM
I got jacked on Ebay a couple of months ago on tickets, and paypal only refunded a certain percentage of my 70 dollar ticket! just be careful out there!
Damn, why did Paypal only refund part of it??

ZStomp
04-27-2005, 12:24 PM
I got some tix from a friend last night at work. ;) So I'll be there too. :)

I just looked on ticketmaster.com and there are still tickets available for anyone who is interested.

alamo50
04-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Yes I am MI.
Proud to be back.

Look for me in the darkblue Wake Forest Duncan jersey Manny!
I'll try to spot you with your two midle fingers up.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 12:56 PM
:lol

I'll be in a black golf shirt with khaki slacks. I'm sure I'll spot you though, so I'll say hi

Ginofan
04-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Damn, why did Paypal only refund part of it??

No clue, apparently that's their policy...at least it was with me...bastards :lol

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 01:05 PM
No clue, apparently that's their policy...at least it was with me...bastards :lol
Man, that totally sucks. I got the tickets in hand already, but hopefully I have no problems.

What problems did you have? I'm curious.

Ginofan
04-27-2005, 01:13 PM
The auction stated that tickets would be left at will call and they left their number and everything. I talked to the seller prior to paying and was assured they would leave them there. So I pay and everything and then I get down there and no tickets. I wait and wait and wait...past tip off. I call the seller back and of course no answer. So my friend buys me another ticket (so nice!) because I'm all pissed off.

I get home and immediately email ebay and paypal saying I want a refund and leave negative comments for the seller. Ebay NEVER contacts me and Paypal contacts me like a day later saying they can only refund me like 55 bucks (I paid 70). I never heard from the seller again. I should've been more careful but I was so desperate to go to the game I wasn't really thinking things through...I think it was one of the Minnesota games earlier in the year.

So now i'm just really really really careful when I get things off of ebay.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2005, 01:20 PM
The auction stated that tickets would be left at will call and they left their number and everything. I talked to the seller prior to paying and was assured they would leave them there. So I pay and everything and then I get down there and no tickets. I wait and wait and wait...past tip off. I call the seller back and of course no answer. So my friend buys me another ticket (so nice!) because I'm all pissed off.

I get home and immediately email ebay and paypal saying I want a refund and leave negative comments for the seller. Ebay NEVER contacts me and Paypal contacts me like a day later saying they can only refund me like 55 bucks (I paid 70). I never heard from the seller again. I should've been more careful but I was so desperate to go to the game I wasn't really thinking things through...I think it was one of the Minnesota games earlier in the year.

So now i'm just really really really careful when I get things off of ebay.
Man that blows, I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm leary of buying things from people without any feedback or with any negative feedback. The guy I bought from this time had 99.6 good feedback and he handled everything very well.

Jess sold some tickets on ebay a couple of weeks ago, and that went through very well.

Before I had ever used Ebay I was always very leary, but a few friends of mine use it all the time with no problems. That's a real bitch about pay pal though, it was my understanding you were totaly refunded any money if the Ebay situation was fraud.

ZStomp
04-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I've never bought tickets on ebay...I don't I will. I do buy other stuff though....

SequSpur
04-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Wow, that's amazing.

Sheyitt. What a way to ruin a great time. I am having second thoughts now.