PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys have a tough ass schedule next season

Amarelooms
01-17-2010, 06:00 PM
OMG just heard the road games on the ticket...all tough ones lol. No way they win 10 games...lucky to go 8-8 I'd bet

:elephant

Obstructed_View
01-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Can't start out slow and hope to round into shape. Doing that this season cost them playoff position.

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Here we go again. Didn't everyone say Houston would be better than them this year, and they'd suck?

Malice
01-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Here we fucking go....can we let the fucking locker room clear before we call NEXT season a disaster? BTW, cowboys exercised a ton of demons this season, like it or not. They are young, seasoned, and like it or not will be in the mix for years to come....

Amarelooms
01-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Here we fucking go....can we let the fucking locker room clear before we call NEXT season a disaster? BTW, cowboys exercised a ton of demons this season, like it or not. They are young, seasoned, and like it or not will be in the mix for years to come....

Have you seen the schedule??? Yeah didn't think so...BRUTAL :elephant

LakerHater
01-17-2010, 08:02 PM
The NFL season isnt even over yet, & next years schedule is out???

Amarelooms
01-17-2010, 08:16 PM

No but you know the teams that are gonna be played. Cowboys on the road at GB, Minny, Texans and a couple others than I don't remember but not easy

LakerHater
01-17-2010, 08:19 PM
No but you know the teams that are gonna be played. Cowboys on the road at GB, Minny, Texans and a couple others than I don't remember but not easy

WoW!
Even on paper the cowgirls are failures! :lol

crc21209
01-17-2010, 08:34 PM

Is the stupid elephant really neccessary on every post? WTF?

J.T.
01-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Is the stupid elephant really neccessary on every post? WTF?

Amarelooms has a debilitating condition known as he's a faggot.

Amarelooms
01-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Amarelooms has a debilitating condition known as he's a faggot.

wow good one...suck it :elephant

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 08:56 PM
WoW!
Even on paper the cowgirls are failures! :lol
Says the guy who cheers for the Giants...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/jpnkstn/choking.jpg

LakerHater
01-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Says the guy who cheers for the Giants...

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/jpnkstn/choking.jpg

Giants choked?

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Giants choked?
starting 5-0 and ending 8-8 and getting your asses destroyed by freaking Carolina when you had to win to give yourself a shot at the playoffs? Yeah dude...they choked.

LakerHater
01-17-2010, 09:06 PM
starting 5-0 and ending 8-8 and getting your asses destroyed by freaking Carolina when you had to win to give yourself a shot at the playoffs? Yeah dude...they choked.

I'd call it a failed season, but a choke.... nah!

Thats all Tony 0h-No!!

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 09:08 PM
I'd call it a failed season, but a choke.... nah!

Thats all Tony 0h-No!!
?? The fuck does Romo have to do with the Giants choking? and yes...it's choking. The definition of choking is losing when you're supposed to win. Cowboys were the underdogs in this game...Giants definitely should have reached the playoffs. They were 2 score favorites against the Panthers if I'm not mistaken...THAT'S choking.

edit: They were 5.5 point favorites..still a choke...at least we didn't lose as bad as you did to Minnesota...

oh..and lol losing your last two games by a combined 69 points...Giants fan has nowhere to talk here.

BlackSwordsMan
01-17-2010, 09:10 PM
cowboys were gonna tank next season and try to draft a better qb anyways

Whisky Dog
01-17-2010, 09:13 PM

The schedules are made several years in advance with only a couple slots open depending on where the team finishes the previous season. They of course play the NFC east twice then another NFC division and an AFC division that both were predetermined. Finally since they won their division they play division winners from two other divisions. If they were 2nd they'd play the 2nd place teams and so on.

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 09:13 PM
cowboys were gonna tank next season and try to draft a better qb anyways
Dude..how many times are you going to say that retarded statement tonight? It's old already.

BlackSwordsMan
01-17-2010, 09:19 PM
it's true brah

BlackSwordsMan
01-17-2010, 09:19 PM
can cowboys draft a coach? they should try anyways

BlackSwordsMan
01-17-2010, 09:20 PM
oh wait they gave away their first round drafts for williams :lmao

LakerHater
01-17-2010, 09:32 PM
?? The fuck does Romo have to do with the Giants choking? and yes...it's choking. The definition of choking is losing when you're supposed to win. Cowboys were the underdogs in this game...Giants definitely should have reached the playoffs. They were 2 score favorites against the Panthers if I'm not mistaken...THAT'S choking.

edit: They were 5.5 point favorites..still a choke...at least we didn't lose as bad as you did to Minnesota...

oh..and lol losing your last two games by a combined 69 points...Giants fan has nowhere to talk here.

Giants fan has every right to talk!!
Goin into the season every team says its a Super Bowl or failure, & cowpukes havent won one in a long time!

Cowpuke fan is funny using the "at least" comments... pathetic!!!:lol

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Sad when people spend all their time bashing other teams. It's ok..we'll forgive you. You don't seem to comprehend that Romo has the 3rd most yards in the league, top 8 in QB rating, number 4 in average yards per pass, and only 5 QBs have less INTs than him...yeah..QB is their main issue.

LakerHater
01-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Sad when people spend all their time bashing other teams. It's ok..we'll forgive you. You don't seem to comprehend that Romo has the 3rd most yards in the league, top 8 in QB rating, number 4 in average yards per pass, and only 5 QBs have less INTs than him...yeah..QB is their main issue.

Here, this guy said it best!

The Cowboys have a good team. As much as I despise them, I have to call it as I see it. With that said;

Romo just isn't the guy. You can throw me all the stats on this guy but he's missing something. What that is I don't know but he's not the guy who is taking the Cowboys to the promise land.

Inconsistency? Lack of that 6th sense the great ones have? Intelligence? Intangibles? God only knows but this guy is, has been and will always be a joke of a QB.

Oh, and Wade Phillips. Talk about a "passiontless" coach.

Anyhow, good win Vikings. Thanks for exposing the Cowboys once again.

BlackSwordsMan
drew bledsoe could have won with this stacked team

Spursfan092120
Giants fan has every right to talk!!
Goin into the season every team says its a Super Bowl or failure, & cowpukes havent won one in a long time!

Cowpuke fan is funny using the "at least" comments... pathetic!!!:lol
If that's the case, the Giants have failed a hell of a lot more times than the Cowboys...and your team didn't even give themselves a chance to succeed this year..so congrats on that. At least we're in the top teams in the league..your team hit the .500 mark after starting 5-0. 3-8 to end the season? Damn...that's epic fail if I've ever seen it.

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Here, this guy said it best!
Yeah..let's go with that guy...It's all Romo's fault right? Guess he'd rather have Trent Dilfer or Doug Williams as his QB than Dan Marino...please dude..you're digging yourself a giant hole here.

LakerHater
01-17-2010, 09:44 PM
If that's the case, the Giants have failed a hell of a lot more times than the Cowboys...and your team didn't even give themselves a chance to succeed this year..so congrats on that. At least we're in the top teams in the league..your team hit the .500 mark after starting 5-0. 3-8 to end the season? Damn...that's epic fail if I've ever seen it.

Exactly, I'd call the Giants season a failure but, choke... no, no, no thats all Tony Oh-No!

Spursfan092120
01-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Exactly, I'd call the Giants season a failure but, choke... no, no, no thats all Tony Oh-No!
God..do you repeat yourself enough? You said the same exact thing earlier. If you don't think losing to a shitty team with a backup QB by 32 points when you're favored by 5.5, and playing the last game in your stadium's history, and your playoff lives are on the line isn't choking, but losing to a team when you're the underdog is, you need to wake the fuck up.