PDA

View Full Version : Oh man what a day, FU nate kaeding

holcs50
01-18-2010, 04:13 AM
well, been barring it up all day in diego with fellow charger fans-not bandwagoner-long time fans-and man all I gotta say is there was a shitload of irate,drunk charger fans. Kaeding man he did it again-Im in disbelief he has the pussy to kick well all year and then do exactly what he did 5 years ago. Massive vagina, when your not clutch you just never will be. Trade him in and get a proven kicker in games that COUNT. Aside from that wtf was with all the penalties, very uncharacteristic of this team. Also, very bad play calling in the first half and some of the 2nd until they were down. Norv should've opened the field up a lot more, the run as we all know doesn't work. Rivers could throw on them even if they know as seen in the 4th quarter when it was too late. Just didn't play well, though I have to congratulate the Jets-they took advantage of the penalties, mistakes, stuck with their game plan and waited for opportunities. I knew once kaeding missed that first one and them only going in at half 7-0 it was going to be bad-just a bad vibe you get as a fan when your team isn't taking advantage and just resting on their laurels.

Oh well, I see you all had a lot of you had fun at the chargers expense, FU.

As for now I could care less about the playoffs-ill watch and will be rooting for the Saints to win it all, superbowl is always fun to get blasted. Colts/Saints could be fun. Colts i hope you don't come out with a bunch of uncharacteristic mistakes or you might see the same fate...just never know if your guys don't come to play, it happens.

Not that anyone cares but chargers future-norv will be head coach, that's a guarantee, LT will be gone, Merriman will be gone, and most likely cromartie will be gone (the guy refuses to hit anyone and is overrated). That's all I know now-hopefully they get a new kicker-and a fresh young back. Again FU nate kaeding, raiders fans, and well a lot of people right now. Im going to bed and then have only the underperforming spurs to root for now-UA wont make march madness (tho still like MM)......then baseball-oh god shoot me, outlook is bleak

GL to teams and fans left (tho not to the bitchy fans on here, which is sadly a large amount)

Fabbs
01-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Time for official name change to Chokers or Lily Pad Chargers or somesuch.

Recievers dropping the balls. Has Vincent Jackson ever fought for and then held on to a ball? The *intercpetion* that bounced off him was a joke. 6'5" vs 5'10" Reivas, Rivers throws the perfect lob ball and Jackson pusses out.

The other *interception* where Gates saunters upfield as on a Sunday stroll. Did Vegas purchase him or what?

LaDirkian Thomlinsons false start at the 18 yard line with 2nd and 6. Holcs50, I actually thought that was huge. I knew Kaeding would be weak mentally and thought "make his 1st field goal a total chip shotter. I mean like a 25 yarder."

Norv still calling LaDirkians number to the tune of 12 carries for 24 yards, 3 passes for 0 (that's zero) yards. Playoff baller Sproles on the other hand only gets 6 touches but turns them into 63 yards. Yeah Norvron, Sproles only got an NFL record 328 all purpose vs the Colts last year. Better pamper LT instead.

Go ahead and move to L.A.

J.T.
01-18-2010, 02:28 PM
I think the Colts are itching to prove they can beat the Jets and would've done so in Week 16 if they didn't pull Manning and others out of the game. Motivation and confidence shouldn't be an issue. Sucks that FG kicking had to do the Chargers in like that, I was kind of looking forward to proving the last two years were a giant fucking fluke.

IronMexican
01-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Look at holcs trying to prove that there are "real" San Diego fans. It's just in SoCal's blood to be fairweather. The only team that gets unconditional love are the Lakers and the Dodgers to a much, much, much lesser extent.

holcs50
01-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Look at holcs trying to prove that there are "real" San Diego fans. It's just in SoCal's blood to be fairweather. The only team that gets unconditional love are the Lakers and the Dodgers to a much, much, much lesser extent.

IM socal has plenty fairweather fans-as every city/area does-though what a broad/silly statement to say all socal people are. I know people born and raised in SD who have been fans since they were 10 years old (bout 28 now). Root no matter how the team is doing. I have been a charger fan for 15 years now-and though I fucking hate them sometimes you can bet your ass ill be rooting for them...same goes for the spurs though spurs are my true passion. You want to talk large fairweather fans-I agree with the lakers. A ton of lakers fans I knew mid 90s when they were shit and the few years shitty in mid 2000s wouldn't say a peep-not even root because they knew they sucked. All my good friends hung by the lakers and continued their shit talking ways to me as always...none of them are fairweather but all teams have em', deal with it, doesn't represent a whole fan base or city for that matter.

JT you seem like a passionate fan and pretty die hard so Ill wish you good luck, though again broad statements about whole fan bases is dumb and i don't do it, but hey to each their own. No doubt if i had to put money on a team i'd bet colts-but then again i would've bet chargers (though betting on your team is foolish-double loss is bound to happen), just hope the colts come out and play the game they want to play-no personal foul penalties, no boneheaded plays, stupid turnovers, and the colts should win. But any given sunday and jets do have a weird arrogance/confidence about them. Would like to see Colts/Saints in the bowl and I'd go for brees and the saints.

ducks
01-18-2010, 10:11 PM
I think the Colts are itching to prove they can beat the Jets and would've done so in Week 16 if they didn't pull Manning and others out of the game. Motivation and confidence shouldn't be an issue. Sucks that FG kicking had to do the Chargers in like that, I was kind of looking forward to proving the last two years were a giant fucking fluke.

scoreboard bitch

ps did you like the colts before manning

760Spursfan
01-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Not that anyone cares but chargers future-norv will be head coach, that's a guarantee, LT will be gone, Merriman,Sproles, will be gone, and most likely cromartie will be gone (the guy refuses to hit anyone and is overrated). That's all I know now-hopefully they get a new kicker-and a fresh young back. Again FU nate kaeding, raiders fans, and well a lot of people right now. Im going to bed and then have only the underperforming spurs to root for now-UA wont make march madness (tho still like MM)......then baseball-oh god shoot me, outlook is bleak

GL to teams and fans left (tho not to the bitchy fans on here, which is sadly a large amount)

I didn't notice this until this morning but your right Cromartie is OR and will be gone next year. Look at what he does when Greene takes that 53yd TD right past him. He doesn't even attempt to make a tackle. He might as well have had a beer in his hand and been watching from the stands. What a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=358_VS6yHdE

FU Kaeding is right. I would take N. Folk in the PS instead of that choker. 0-5 FG against the Jets in the post. what a joke.

holcs50
01-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I didn't notice this until this morning but your right Cromartie is OR and will be gone next year. Look at what he does when Greene takes that 53yd TD right past him. He doesn't even attempt to make a tackle. He might as well have had a beer in his hand and been watching from the stands. What a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=358_VS6yHdE

FU Kaeding is right. I would take N. Folk in the PS instead of that choker. 0-5 FG against the Jets in the post. what a joke.

the thing is cromartie has done that all year-he's the biggest marshmallow ive ever seen. Luckiest dude getting all those interceptions his rook year....who would've ever thought an nfl pro would be so scared to hit? On the other side though Jammer is legit, soooo underrated, guy should be a pro bowler. And yea for kaeding im sure a team will pick him up, but no matter what he does here he will always be hated on, i think the team and him should move on....imo he should gtfo. And that's being nice

iggypop123
01-19-2010, 09:40 PM
whoever made this i cannot stop laughing at this. the cameraman did an amazing job

http://209.160.24.97/ds_img_direct.php?i=259d7qr.gif&t=8&d=1fjdcjav7c&x=360&y=480&l1=169&l2=61

LakerHater
01-19-2010, 09:55 PM
whoever made this i cannot stop laughing at this. the cameraman did an amazing job

http://209.160.24.97/ds_img_direct.php?i=259d7qr.gif&t=8&d=1fjdcjav7c&x=360&y=480&l1=169&l2=61

YW, :toast