PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass Free Today

spursincharge
01-18-2010, 12:46 PM
The NBA Twittered this for those wanting to watch the Spurs game..

NBA Free NBA League Pass Preview Presented By Taco Bell Today! We have 12 games today starting at 1pm and they can all be seen for free on NBALP

Does anyone know if this will apply to League Pass Online as well?

Chico
01-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Looks like it..I received this via NBA email:

http://www.nba.com/lpfreetrial/?cid=nba188

Should be great..

MaNu4Tres
01-18-2010, 01:59 PM
This is totally irrelevant with the thread but I think the NBA not including NBA TV into NBA league pass is a bunch of garbage. Especially if NBA League pass members have UVerse, which doesn't carry NBA TV. Sorry that whole situation has been bothering me for a year and a half. I don't get it. NBA League Pass should include NBA TV.

Bukefal
01-18-2010, 02:06 PM
damn it, it isnt available for foreigners :depressed Ughh and again the tough times of being NBA fan in europe

phyzik
01-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Actually, I don't know if it will change, but I just logged on and today's Spurs game is currently listed as not available on League Pass.

Hopefully that changes.

murpjf88
01-18-2010, 02:55 PM
this is totally irrelevant with the thread but i think the nba not including nba tv into nba league pass is a bunch of garbage. Especially if nba league pass members have uverse, which doesn't carry nba tv. Sorry that whole situation has been bothering me for a year and a half. I don't get it. Nba league pass should include nba tv.

+1

murpjf88
01-18-2010, 03:06 PM
The NBA Twittered this for those wanting to watch the Spurs game..

NBA Free NBA League Pass Preview Presented By Taco Bell Today! We have 12 games today starting at 1pm and they can all be seen for free on NBALP

Does anyone know if this will apply to League Pass Online as well?

How can the 12 games be seen on lp, Three of those games are on TNT. NBATV has two of them. This leaves 7 games available, not counting local blackouts.

wildbill2u
01-18-2010, 03:06 PM
If NBA channel is not offered on your cable package, how can you pick it up?

Chico
01-18-2010, 03:13 PM
Couldn't find the Spurs game on my guide either..

IronMexican
01-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I just changed it over to a game and I didn't get it. Weak.

lefty
01-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Fucking blackout

ffadicted
01-18-2010, 04:05 PM
watching thr spurs game in LPB, good stuff actually!

polandprzem
01-18-2010, 04:25 PM
i don't have it wtf?

Technique
01-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Kinda cool watching the game muted with music on.

MarCowMar
01-18-2010, 06:53 PM
League Pass Broadband is a great idea but once you factor in the fact that you don't get:

* playoff games
* ESPN games
* TNT games
* ABC and NBC games
* NBA TV games
* blackout games

...you feel awfully left out. Especially with the Spurs being on national TV a fair amount. In addition to that:

* league pass randomly screws up and forgets to broadcast certain games
* there is no phone support and their online support is an outsourced atrocity

I ordered it and ended up canceling. But hey, thanks for the free preview for this week. At least the Hornets game worked. :)

Chris
01-19-2010, 12:55 AM
Fucking blackout

:bang

itzsoweezee
01-19-2010, 02:11 AM
the free pass is pretty cool. i'm watching a replay of the game right now.

alamo50
01-19-2010, 10:49 AM
League Pass Broadband is a great idea but once you factor in the fact that you don't get:

* playoff games
* ESPN games
* TNT games
* ABC and NBC games
* NBA TV games
* blackout games

...you feel awfully left out. Especially with the Spurs being on national TV a fair amount. In addition to that:

* league pass randomly screws up and forgets to broadcast certain games
* there is no phone support and their online support is an outsourced atrocity

I ordered it and ended up canceling. But hey, thanks for the free preview for this week. At least the Hornets game worked. :)

WOW, talking about the fine print!

:(