PDA

View Full Version : Jets fan arrested for chanting "Jets, Jets" at the Chargers game

ManuTP9
01-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Thing that gets me is that even the chargers fans around the guy were saying he didn't do anything.

Fuck the pigs:hat

wJqd_5fC7ZI

Dro210
01-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Where did you find this? and do you know if there are any articles about it yet?

Props to the guy that had the balls to stand up for what's right and what he believes in, and ended up getting taken out himself for it. Especially when the other guy was being an annoying fan of the opposing team. Good call on having somebody video tape the whole thing too.

mardigan
01-18-2010, 11:00 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144635

EmptyMan
01-18-2010, 11:03 PM
lol @ Attica chants

stretch
01-18-2010, 11:04 PM
those cops make me sick. what a bunch of faggots. props to the chargers fans for sticking up for him

baseline bum
01-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Typical needledick police.

pawe
01-18-2010, 11:48 PM
I have uber respect for the cops but these kind of things make me change my mind little by little. I wonder how they are trained for maximum tolerance.

There's still two sides to the story though, they probably arrested the guy for something he did before the video was shot. But, you cant arrest the guy because he MIGHT do something stupid and escalate a simple cheer to a stadium brawl..that's like the Minority Report movie where they arrest people before they commit the crime.

phyzik
01-19-2010, 12:22 AM
I have uber respect for the cops but these kind of things make me change my mind little by little. I wonder how they are trained for maximum tolerance.

There's still two sides to the story though, they probably arrested the guy for something he did before the video was shot. But, you cant arrest the guy because he MIGHT do something stupid and escalate a simple cheer to a stadium brawl..that's like the Minority Report movie where they arrest people before they commit the crime.

Gullible about cops.

Sorry.

99% of Cops are dicks who jerk off on their own power.

Thse fuckers sit at home and jerk their shit while watching roadhouse.

I got taken in for a speeding ticket that I had PROOF was taken care of, they even called Castle Hills and confirmed it, the system just never sent the info, it was offline or some stupid shit excuse like that, and this was 3 MONTHS after I took care of it! While I was about to be released from the magistrate I heard a cop brag to other cops about how he pulled his crotch rocket up to 140mph on an entrance ramp from the access road.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Cops are just as crooked as any of us. the badge doesnt change shit, it just enforces their crookedness.

CubanSucks
01-19-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm curious as to what he may have done before the tape as well as in between that skip from the chant to when the cops showed up. I seriously doubt he was arrested for chanting "Jets".

pawe
01-19-2010, 01:08 AM
Gullible about cops.

Sorry.

99% of Cops are dicks who jerk off on their own power.

Thse fuckers sit at home and jerk their shit while watching roadhouse.

I got taken in for a speeding ticket that I had PROOF was taken care of, they even called Castle Hills and confirmed it, the system just never sent the info, it was offline or some stupid shit excuse like that, and this was 3 MONTHS after I took care of it! While I was about to be released from the magistrate I heard a cop brag to other cops about how he pulled his crotch rocket up to 140mph on an entrance ramp from the access road.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Cops are just as crooked as any of us. the badge doesnt change shit, it just enforces their crookedness.

Yeah but when you need help, Im sure it's the cops who you will call first. They may be dicks but they will give their lives for others and that is why I will respect them no matter what.
It's just sad that a few can tarnish a very good line of work.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
01-19-2010, 01:10 AM
Someone threw something and they thought it was the Jets fan guy and I hate all cops.

CubanSucks
01-19-2010, 01:12 AM
Someone threw something and they thought it was the Jets fan guy and I hate all cops.

You'll get through middle school, just give it a few more years.

bus driver
01-19-2010, 01:22 PM
yeah but when you need help, im sure it's the cops who you will call first. they may be dicks but they will give their lives for others and that is why i will respect them no matter what.
It's just sad that a few can tarnish a very good line of work.

true!

hater
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Cops are dicks. sky is blue

Sportcamper
01-19-2010, 04:06 PM
The guy was stirring the pot at a stadium where there have been stabbings over such things…You folks have bad understanding...

SAtown
01-19-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm curious as to what he may have done before the tape as well as in between that skip from the chant to when the cops showed up. I seriously doubt he was arrested for chanting "Jets".

This is from a member named thiruvil on a Jets board, theganggreen.com

I'm the one that posted the video and this is what down. This guy was chanting Jets for about 10 minutes straight. This is the first part of the video Obnoxious yes, but definately not breaking the law. Then this lady in a wheelchair says for him to come down to her and smacks him in the face and tells him to shut the f**k up. I didn't get this on tape (wish i did cause it was funny). He walked back up to his wife/gf. Apparently survellance called the cops to the area. When they walked up I believe she pointed her finger at him. They just knew there was some disturbance and they were checking in on it. The cops walked over to him and he was still chanting Jets. It didn't seem like they were into fact finding. The next thing you know he gets pulled which is the second part of the video. I thought it was messed up and over the line

Sportcamper
01-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Security is getting tighter at stadiums all over the country….I was at Dodger stadium several times this year...Sitting in the bleachers was fun again…Drunks & rowdies are now spirited away by security & thrown in Dodger jail till the game is over so normal folks can watch the game & spend money…It is a win win scenario...

This Jets fan was being a real jerk taunting Charger fans in their own stadium…The police did a great job…

ManuTP9
01-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Where did you find this? and do you know if there are any articles about it yet?

Props to the guy that had the balls to stand up for what's right and what he believes in, and ended up getting taken out himself for it. Especially when the other guy was being an annoying fan of the opposing team. Good call on having somebody video tape the whole thing too.

I'm not sure if their is an actual article on this but I found this in the NFL forum, which DarrinS posted but I decided to post this here for those who don't go in the NFL forum.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Fucking cops. That is the worst side of the police. Look at those fat-arsed, donut-eating Nazi fuckers.

The problem with cops is that the kind of people who want to be cops and thus become cops are the last kind of people you actually want to be cops - power hungry and without a braincell.

Dro210
01-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Security is getting tighter at stadiums all over the country….I was at Dodger stadium several times this year...Sitting in the bleachers was fun again…Drunks & rowdies are now spirited away by security & thrown in Dodger jail till the game is over so normal folks can watch the game & spend money…It is a win win scenario...

This Jets fan was being a real jerk taunting Charger fans in their own stadium…The police did a great job…

Are you kidding me? The guy paid just as much, probably more than anybody else. If he wants to yell Jets all game, he has EVERY right in the world. That's what people go to games to do.

lmao

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-19-2010, 07:37 PM
That is pretty messed up