PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO Cuban

Darthkiller
01-19-2010, 01:55 AM
trading away Humphries, he had a 21 and 7 in his first game as a Net.

badfish22
01-19-2010, 01:58 AM
no surprise there

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Humphries is garbage..

He'll probably play better in Jersey though, there's nothing else to do there..

Darthkiller
01-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Cuban MIssle Crisis part 2

Basketballgirl25
01-19-2010, 06:24 AM
Humphries is garbage..

He'll probably play better in Jersey though, there's nothing else to do there..

Are you kidding me. I can find more to do in Jersey, then I found to do in Dallas, now that place so boring.:toast. In Jersey just got to know where to look

symple19
01-19-2010, 07:00 AM
I can find more to do in Jersey

Like going to seaside heights - fist pumping - tanning - saying "bro" alot - wandering around in toxic waste - having people 'knocked off' - driving on turnpikes - stealing cars - being overtaxed - electing corrupt politicians - wishing you were from new york - rocking big hair - wearing animal sprint spandex - worshipping 'the boss' - going to diners - laughing at your state motto - going to Delaware - being rude - not finishing construction projects - abandoning buildings - refining oil - naming children 'Tony' - not pumping your own gas

Basketballgirl25
01-19-2010, 08:09 AM
Like going to seaside heights - fist pumping - tanning - saying "bro" alot - wandering around in toxic waste - having people 'knocked off' - driving on turnpikes - stealing cars - being overtaxed - electing corrupt politicians - wishing you were from new york - rocking big hair - wearing animal sprint spandex - worshipping 'the boss' - going to diners - laughing at your state motto - going to Delaware - being rude - not finishing construction projects - abandoning buildings - refining oil - naming children 'Tony' - not pumping your own gas

nope none of this, you got to live in NJ to respect it, trust me dude.

-the jersey shore
-the diners
-all bands thing Jersey crowds at concerts are awesome
-We have Bamboozle and use to have Skate and Surf(heard it will be coming back)
-only place to get a good taylor ham, egg, and cheese

And NJ is just like Dallas with being rude. I went to a game there when I was on vacation, since I like to see how arenas are, I saw more rude people there then I have in NJ, not saying NJ doesn't have rude people because we do for sure, but other places are the same, only place I haven't ran into rude people is in Orlando, but who would be rude at Disney I mean really:lol

stretch
01-19-2010, 08:30 AM
of course his numbers are going to go up because his minutes are going to go up. truth is, hes more effective when he gets more shots and time, but hes not good enough to get that many shots and minutes on most championship-contending teams.

Pero
01-19-2010, 08:36 AM
- naming children 'Tony' -

Wow, I didn't know Parker was so popular there.

Double-Up
01-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Wow, I didn't know Parker was so popular there.

I think he means Soprano.

Shank
01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Wait, someone actually thinks the numbers translate directly between the two teams?

Findog
01-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Devin Harris and Kris Humphries: The New Stockton and Malone.

sribb43
01-19-2010, 06:07 PM
Anyone that plays with Devin Jesus Harris instantly becomes great