PDA

View Full Version : MAVS fans constantly taking jabs at the spurs because they are inferior

SinBAD
01-19-2010, 01:56 AM
how ignorant are these MAVS fans.They have nothing to talk about except the spurs.Obviously they are bitter because we have 4 rings and they have none.I dont care if you beat an injured spurs team in the 1st round.that doesnt mean anything at all.No Manu and an injured duncan doesnt mean anything.With all our problems and all these news player we are 1 game behind you.Your team is weak and by the end the spurs will be 2nd best.not worried at all about the mavs this year.

Mavs fans now feeling confident after beating a beat up celtics team.lol.The mavs are soft, terry is done, howard is done.you just have dirk.you guard drik well no1 steps up.

Enough with this crap.At least we were called team of the decade and not chockers of the decade.lol.give it up MAVS, your window is officially closed.there is no way you are winning any championship.you had a chance in 2006 and 2007 and it slipped.Loooool

At least we didnt have a 67 win season and lost in the 1st round to a team that doesnt play any D and was coached by your x coach.loooooool.one of the biggest upsets in history.We made history in a good way.

Spurs VS MAVS breakdown

Playoffs: spurs won 2001-2003, MAVS: 2006, 2007
Conference titles: Spurs:4 Mavs: 1
Division titles: Spurs 12 MAVS 2

When you look at texas teams spurs would rank 1, rockets 2 and MAVS last.No1 will care about 2009 or 2006.

If you wanna talk about history, spurs will be remembered by having the best PF to ever play the game, Gervin and robinson, pop, 4 championships, 2 MVPs for Tim, team with highest winning % in all pro sports, Team of the decade.
Mavs will be remembered for being 1st team in NBA history to lose a 2-0 lead in NBA finals and so far the only team, being part of the biggest upset in playoff history losing to the golden state warriors in the first round, maving a D-bag owner in Cuban.

Rockets will be remembered by the dream and their 2 rings.I'm sorry MAVS fans but you lose.
Epic failure.

Best teams in the west when its all said and done will be
1-Lakers
2-spurs
3-Golden state warrior (3 championships)
4-rockets.

Dont waste your time responding.
You can beat the spurs all you want it will never change history.
No MAVS

List of San Antonio Spurs Titles and Awards

4- NBA Championships (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007)[27]
4- NBA Western Conference Championships (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007)[28]
12- Division Titles (9 Mid-west) (3 Southwest)[29]
4- Finals MVP (Tim Duncan 1999, 2003, 2005 ,Tony Parker 2007)[27]
4- MVP (George Gervin 1980, David Robinson 1995, Tim Duncan 2002, 2003)[30]
3- Rookie of the Year (Swen Nater 1974 (ABA), David Robinson 1990, Tim Duncan 1998)[31]
2- Defensive Player of the Year (Alvin Robertson 1986, David Robinson 1995)[32]
1- Sixth Man Award (Manu Ginobili 2008)[33]
1- Most Improved Player (Alvin Robertson 1986)[34]
1- Coach of the Year (Greg Popovich 2003)[29]

enough said.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
Yes!

timvp
This will not end well.

TheMACHINE
Wall of text Critically hits me for 4,000 damage.

Shastafarian
01-19-2010, 01:57 AM
This will not end well.

It's always as if I'm fighting a losing battle.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
01-19-2010, 01:58 AM
lol@ San Antonio Jazz

badfish22
01-19-2010, 01:59 AM
how ignorant are these MAVS fans.They have nothing to talk about except the spurs.Obviously they are bitter because we have 4 rings and they have none.I dont care if you beat an injured spurs team in the 1st round.that doesnt mean anything at all.No Manu and an injured duncan doesnt mean anything.With all our problems and all these news player we are 1 game behind you.Your team is weak and by the end the spurs will be 2nd best.not worried at all about the mavs this year.

Mavs fans now feeling confident after beating a beat up celtics team.lol.The mavs are soft, terry is done, howard is done.you just have dirk.you guard drik well no1 steps up.

Enough with this crap.At least we were called team of the decade and not chockers of the decade.lol.give it up MAVS, your window is officially closed.there is no way you are winning any championship.you had a chance in 2006 and 2007 and it slipped.Loooool

At least we didnt have a 67 win season and lost in the 1st round to a team that doesnt play any D and was coached by your x coach.loooooool.one of the biggest upsets in history.We made history in a good way.

Spurs VS MAVS breakdown

Playoffs: spurs won 2001-2003, MAVS: 2006, 2007
Conference titles: Spurs:4 Mavs: 1
Division titles: Spurs 12 MAVS 2

When you look at texas teams spurs would rank 1, rockets 2 and MAVS last.No1 will care about 2009 or 2006.

If you wanna talk about history, spurs will be remembered by having the best PF to ever play the game, Gervin and robinson, pop, 4 championships, 2 MVPs for Tim, team with highest winning % in all pro sports, Team of the decade.
Mavs will be remembered for being 1st team in NBA history to lose a 2-0 lead in NBA finals and so far the only team, being part of the biggest upset in playoff history losing to the golden state warriors in the first round, maving a D-bag owner in Cuban.

Rockets will be remembered by the dream and their 2 rings.I'm sorry MAVS fans but you lose.
Epic failure.

Best teams in the west when its all said and done will be
1-Lakers
2-spurs
3-Golden state warrior (3 championships)
4-rockets.

Dont waste your time responding.
You can beat the spurs all you want it will never change history.
No MAVS

List of San Antonio Spurs Titles and Awards

4- NBA Championships (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007)[27]
4- NBA Western Conference Championships (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007)[28]
12- Division Titles (9 Mid-west) (3 Southwest)[29]
4- Finals MVP (Tim Duncan 1999, 2003, 2005 ,Tony Parker 2007)[27]
4- MVP (George Gervin 1980, David Robinson 1995, Tim Duncan 2002, 2003)[30]
3- Rookie of the Year (Swen Nater 1974 (ABA), David Robinson 1990, Tim Duncan 1998)[31]
2- Defensive Player of the Year (Alvin Robertson 1986, David Robinson 1995)[32]
1- Sixth Man Award (Manu Ginobili 2008)[33]
1- Most Improved Player (Alvin Robertson 1986)[34]
1- Coach of the Year (Greg Popovich 2003)[29]

enough said.

This was not that good of a rant. I know you were probably proud when you wrote it in that other thread, but you didn't need to start a new thread for it.

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2010, 02:01 AM
http://www.thedailypage.com/media/2008/06/06/586Cover.jpg

redzero
01-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Oh, look--another Spurs-Mavs topic.

OSCAR MIKE! OSCAR MIKE!

Mr.ChugDynasty
01-19-2010, 02:13 AM
LMAO @ the OP

BadOdor
01-19-2010, 02:13 AM
Sons, I'm a bit hungry and it's 11 pm here right now. I'm about to go to the store, what should I get to satisfy the munchies?

Shastafarian
01-19-2010, 02:14 AM
http://ui15.gamespot.com/1614/invalidargument_2.jpg

blkroadrunners
01-19-2010, 02:17 AM
Sons, I'm a bit hungry and it's 11 pm here right now. I'm about to go to the store, what should I get to satisfy the munchies?

How bout that taco Laker fans receive after scoring 100? Oh wait...

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:19 AM
I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. We must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that SinBAD will expand, augment, and intensify the size and intrusiveness of his coalition of out-of-touch, loud big-mouths and mudslinging, distasteful kleptomaniacs. And to overcome these fears, we must speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to contaminate our forums.

I'm not saying this to be callow but rather to explain that the next time SinBAD decides to trample over the very freedoms and rights that he claims to support, he should think to himself, cui bono?—who benefits? We must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will definitely find that you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with SinBAD. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I clearly hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable in our society—the sick, the old, the disabled, the unemployed, and our youth—all of whose lives are made miserable by SinBAD.

I don't object to SinBAD's activities because I'm tired of brassbound slubberdegullions. I object because he is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's addlepated to celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that SinBAD's notions reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream media? Maybe they're afraid that SinBAD will retaliate by giving rise to lubricious cutthroats.

It ruffles my feathers that SinBAD wants to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. What are the lessons for us in this? First, it's that anarchism is arguably the most frightening and devastating problem facing us all. And second, he has been trying to conceal his plans to create catchy, new terms for boring, old issues. Fortunately, the truth about his untoward orations is spreading like a jungle fire. Soon, everyone will know that I feel no more personal hatred for SinBAD than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them.

The biggest difference between me and SinBAD is that SinBAD wants to take over society's eyes, ears, mind, and spirit. I, on the other hand, want to brush away the cobwebs of fascism. To inform you of the grounds upon which I base my outbursts, I offer the following. He believes that it is everyone's obligation to make a fetish of the virtues of incoherent, unenlightened stoicism. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed.

SinBAD generally tries to keep his distance from the amateurish belligerent-types who undermine the current world order. However, he sees nothing wrong with preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy. I insist that we should let him prattle on about how ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by brain-damaged thieves for the purpose of population reduction. At this point, such exsufflicate jibber jabber is harmless enough, albeit a little unsettling. Nevertheless, it does demonstrate how SinBAD will probably respond to this letter just like he responds to all criticism. He will put me down as "jealous" or "complacent". That's his standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about him except the most fawning praise.

The time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or SinBAD's particularly malign form of nihilism. It's clear what SinBAD wants us to choose, but he apparently believes that might makes right. You and I know better than that. You and I know that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for SinBAD's subterfuge. I'm absolutely stunned.

If there is one truth in this world, it's that the only weapons SinBAD has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. One of the great mysteries of modern life is, Do his attendants actually enjoy the distinction of being the most hypocritical desperados on the planet? We must indubitably ask ourselves questions like that before it's too late, before SinBAD gets the opportunity to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to promulgate partisan prejudice against others.

Discourteous goofballs can go right ahead and convict me for saying that SinBAD's churlish shenanigans may have serious repercussions, even beyond the issue of nativism, but History, acting as the goddess of a higher truth and a higher justice, will one day smilingly tear up this verdict, acquitting me of all guilt and blame. I am sick to my stomach of SinBAD's pettiness and simple ignorance. No joke. You know what? SinBAD's helpers remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting SinBAD to cannibalism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that SinBAD spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his antics while ignoring the fact that some people believe that one day his sycophants will resolve our disputes without violence. Such people are doomed to disappointment, especially when one considers that according to SinBAD, an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then SinBAD would realize that once one begins thinking about free speech, about neo-grotty, batty sewer rats who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own impulsive beliefs, one realizes that some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that he is secretly scheming to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his dupes to live in an environment that can, at best, be described as contemptuously tolerant. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, he has made "experience" all-important. SinBAD's experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly drag everything that is truly great into the gutter in the near future.

Is there anyone else out there who's noticed that SinBAD's bald-faced lies and growing list of material falsehoods raise some new and very disturbing issues? I ask because I love hearing the claims of a choleric witling who doesn't realize that he's a choleric witling. As a case in point, consider SinBAD's claim that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of sententious stereotypes. Such claims always make me laugh because, as we all know, SinBAD's policy of insulting my intelligence must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone SinBAD's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. Before SinBAD initiated a scapegoatism flap to help promote his whiney, shabby ploys, people everywhere were expected to provide some balance to his one-sided smear tactics. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that documents written by SinBAD's surrogates typically include the line, "Absenteeism is the key to world peace", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that there's an important difference between me and SinBAD. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. SinBAD, in contrast, is willing to kill for his—or, if not to kill, at least to shout obscenities at passers-by. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me enable adversaries to meet each other and establish direct personal bonds that contradict the stereotypes they rely upon to power their combative tricks, and together we'll lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. We'll reinforce what is best in people. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:22 AM
doodsies who gives a care about the mavs and spurs, they both will lose to the lakers. only team that has a chance of stopping the lakers is the suns.

redzero
01-19-2010, 02:23 AM
I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. We must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that SinBAD will expand, augment, and intensify the size and intrusiveness of his coalition of out-of-touch, loud big-mouths and mudslinging, distasteful kleptomaniacs. And to overcome these fears, we must speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to contaminate our forums.

I'm not saying this to be callow but rather to explain that the next time SinBAD decides to trample over the very freedoms and rights that he claims to support, he should think to himself, cui bono?—who benefits? We must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will definitely find that you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with SinBAD. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I clearly hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we improve the living conditions of the most vulnerable in our society—the sick, the old, the disabled, the unemployed, and our youth—all of whose lives are made miserable by SinBAD.

I don't object to SinBAD's activities because I'm tired of brassbound slubberdegullions. I object because he is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's addlepated to celebrate knowledge and truth for the sake of knowledge and truth; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that SinBAD's notions reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one's own were dealt with through violence and mistrust. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream media? Maybe they're afraid that SinBAD will retaliate by giving rise to lubricious cutthroats.

It ruffles my feathers that SinBAD wants to scapegoat easy, unpopular targets, thereby diverting responsibility from more culpable parties. What are the lessons for us in this? First, it's that anarchism is arguably the most frightening and devastating problem facing us all. And second, he has been trying to conceal his plans to create catchy, new terms for boring, old issues. Fortunately, the truth about his untoward orations is spreading like a jungle fire. Soon, everyone will know that I feel no more personal hatred for SinBAD than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them.

The biggest difference between me and SinBAD is that SinBAD wants to take over society's eyes, ears, mind, and spirit. I, on the other hand, want to brush away the cobwebs of fascism. To inform you of the grounds upon which I base my outbursts, I offer the following. He believes that it is everyone's obligation to make a fetish of the virtues of incoherent, unenlightened stoicism. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed.

SinBAD generally tries to keep his distance from the amateurish belligerent-types who undermine the current world order. However, he sees nothing wrong with preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy. I insist that we should let him prattle on about how ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by brain-damaged thieves for the purpose of population reduction. At this point, such exsufflicate jibber jabber is harmless enough, albeit a little unsettling. Nevertheless, it does demonstrate how SinBAD will probably respond to this letter just like he responds to all criticism. He will put me down as "jealous" or "complacent". That's his standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about him except the most fawning praise.

The time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or SinBAD's particularly malign form of nihilism. It's clear what SinBAD wants us to choose, but he apparently believes that might makes right. You and I know better than that. You and I know that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for SinBAD's subterfuge. I'm absolutely stunned.

If there is one truth in this world, it's that the only weapons SinBAD has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. One of the great mysteries of modern life is, Do his attendants actually enjoy the distinction of being the most hypocritical desperados on the planet? We must indubitably ask ourselves questions like that before it's too late, before SinBAD gets the opportunity to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to promulgate partisan prejudice against others.

Discourteous goofballs can go right ahead and convict me for saying that SinBAD's churlish shenanigans may have serious repercussions, even beyond the issue of nativism, but History, acting as the goddess of a higher truth and a higher justice, will one day smilingly tear up this verdict, acquitting me of all guilt and blame. I am sick to my stomach of SinBAD's pettiness and simple ignorance. No joke. You know what? SinBAD's helpers remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting SinBAD to cannibalism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that SinBAD spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his antics while ignoring the fact that some people believe that one day his sycophants will resolve our disputes without violence. Such people are doomed to disappointment, especially when one considers that according to SinBAD, an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then SinBAD would realize that once one begins thinking about free speech, about neo-grotty, batty sewer rats who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own impulsive beliefs, one realizes that some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that he is secretly scheming to enact new laws forcing anyone who's not one of his dupes to live in an environment that can, at best, be described as contemptuously tolerant. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that by indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, he has made "experience" all-important. SinBAD's experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly drag everything that is truly great into the gutter in the near future.

Is there anyone else out there who's noticed that SinBAD's bald-faced lies and growing list of material falsehoods raise some new and very disturbing issues? I ask because I love hearing the claims of a choleric witling who doesn't realize that he's a choleric witling. As a case in point, consider SinBAD's claim that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of sententious stereotypes. Such claims always make me laugh because, as we all know, SinBAD's policy of insulting my intelligence must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone SinBAD's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. Before SinBAD initiated a scapegoatism flap to help promote his whiney, shabby ploys, people everywhere were expected to provide some balance to his one-sided smear tactics. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that documents written by SinBAD's surrogates typically include the line, "Absenteeism is the key to world peace", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that there's an important difference between me and SinBAD. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. SinBAD, in contrast, is willing to kill for his—or, if not to kill, at least to shout obscenities at passers-by. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me enable adversaries to meet each other and establish direct personal bonds that contradict the stereotypes they rely upon to power their combative tricks, and together we'll lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. We'll reinforce what is best in people. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

What is the name of the site you get this shit from?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 02:25 AM
doodsies who gives a care about the mavs and spurs, they both will lose to the lakers. only team that has a chance of stopping the lakers is the suns.

God wasted a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:26 AM
God wasted a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth.
why don't you kiss my ass brih

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 02:27 AM
why don't you kiss my ass brih

The day I kiss your ass is the day the Suns beat the Grizzlies.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:28 AM
brih i smell the stench of fat fuck redneck coming from your posts. kick back and go get a life.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:30 AM

insidemybrain.com

lil_penny
01-19-2010, 02:32 AM

Seriously lol this and the other one were classics hahah

mavs>spurs2
brih i smell the stench of fat fuck redneck coming from your posts. kick back and go get a life.

i smell the stench of mookies asshole on you from a mile away brih. sup with that? would you buy it for a dollar?

DUNCANownsKOBE2

I'm plenty kicked back brah, but I can't imagine how happy you are about how good the numbers are that Nash is putting up!

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:33 AM
i smell the stench of mookies asshole on you from a mile away brih. sup with that? would you buy it for a dollar?
sup douchebag? get a life yet? or are you still wasting your life writing 5 pargraph posts on a spurs forum that no one reads?

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:34 AM
I'm plenty kicked back brah, but I can't imagine how happy you are about how good the numbers are that Nash is putting up!
ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk......................... .................................................. ............:sleep

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:35 AM
sup douchebag? get a life yet? or are you still wasting your life writing 5 pargraph posts on a spurs forum that no one reads?

you read them all and got so upset by my superior intellect that you decided to log into this troll and follow me around, brih.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:37 AM
you read them all and got so upset by my superior intellect that you decided to log into this troll and follow me around, brih.
hey brih i didn't follow you, you quoted me first in this thread. you fail again!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk......................... .................................................. ............:sleep

Hey Nash had 20+ points and 10+ assists tonight, must be a win in your book!

mavs>spurs2
hey brih i didn't follow you, you quoted me first in this thread. you fail again!!!!

like nash at winning a championship :lmao

redzero
01-19-2010, 02:39 AM

But did he draw any charges?

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:39 AM
like nash at winning a championship :lmao
like dirk at winning a championship :lmao

nash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dirk

hahaha your own franchise player sucks worse than mine. you fail again. damn that hurts, brih.

yeah not nashs fault the rest of the team sucks.............

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm actually not a mavs fan, i hit the wrong button when i signed up. I'm a suns fan who hates nash, FWIW. Breh.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:42 AM
I'm actually not a mavs fan, i hit the wrong button when i signed up. I'm a suns fan who hates nash, FWIW. Breh.
hey brih that wasn't funny or insulting try again.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 02:43 AM
yeah not nashs fault the rest of the team sucks.............

No but it's fuckwads like you who thought giving Nash a contract extension was a good idea.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:43 AM
hey brih that wasn't funny or insulting try again.

Just letting you know you look like a moron typing mavs and dirk smack to a fellow sunfan, breh.

ps: do you happen to know my good friend Nashfan?

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:47 AM
No but it's fuckwads like you who thought giving Nash a contract extension was a good idea.
brih who turned around the franchise and posts 50+ win seasons on a regular basis, 2 time mvp, arugably the best pg in the past decade, carries the team on a nightly basis? I'll tell ya this man right here:
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Steve-Nash_0.jpg

look at dem blood sweat and tears, we should be giving him MORE money.

Just letting you know you look like a moron typing mavs and dirk smack to a fellow sunfan, breh.

ps: do you happen to know my good friend Nashfan?
brih, it's brih, not breh. but brih bring some better takes, your a mavs fan.

ps: no brih i do not know nashfan

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:49 AM
I promise I'm not a mavs fan, brih. Let's be e-friends. Do you know any good Suns boards to post on? I usually just post here but these guys are a bunch of sun haters..

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:49 AM
yeah espn.com

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 02:51 AM
brih who turned around the franchise and posts 50+ win seasons on a regular basis, 2 time mvp, arugably the best pg in the past decade, carries the team on a nightly basis? I'll tell ya this man right here:
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Steve-Nash_0.jpg

look at dem blood sweat and tears, we should be giving him MORE money.

Yeah I agree, he deserves more than money for carrying the Suns to what will be two straight lottery births.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:51 AM
espn is a bunch of suns haters. no one else wants to recognize our greatness brih. do you know any homer friendly boards i might be able to suck myself off I mean post on?

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:54 AM
Yeah I agree, he deserves more than money for carrying the Suns to what will be two straight lottery births.
brih they are 2nd in there division bcuz nash is the one carrying them. without nash they would be dead last. i agree the suns will be in the lottery for years to come after nash leaves the team, because then the team will basically suck.

espn is a bunch of suns haters. no one else wants to recognize our greatness brih. do you know any homer friendly boards i might be able to suck myself off I mean post on?
brih come up with a new shtick this one sucks.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 02:54 AM
Well good trolling job mookie, you got me there for a minute. No go hit the gym and shave that Jew fro.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 02:55 AM
shtick? is that like what the mav fans do to me when they say they have a ring from 2006 and that us sun fans have no rings? how do you usually respond to that, i need to know how to handle myself next time the situation arises, brih.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 02:57 AM
brih the best way to handle yourself is by kissing my ass.

anyhoo this is not any members of the mookie crew. try again.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 03:01 AM
brih the best way to handle yourself is by kissing my ass.

anyhoo this is not any members of the mookie crew. try again.

you're all the way in phoenix brih and a fellow suns fan, why would i want to kick your ass brih? you seem like a highly intelligent fellow i'd just like to pick your brain for a little bit and hear your thoughts about nash and the suns. do you think nash is top 10 all time?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 03:02 AM
brih they are 2nd in there division bcuz nash is the one carrying them. without nash they would be dead last. i agree the suns will be in the lottery for years to come after nash leaves the team, because then the team will basically suck.

Maybe you missed it but the team already sucks.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:06 AM
you're all the way in phoenix brih and a fellow suns fan, why would i want to kick your ass brih? you seem like a highly intelligent fellow i'd just like to pick your brain for a little bit and hear your thoughts about nash and the suns. do you think nash is top 10 all time?
hey brih, you illiterate? kiss my ass, not kick you thuggish ruggish hardish mav fag, i mean fan.

you seem like a dumbfuck who doesn't have anything to say. but nash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other pg ever to play the game

he's better than magic, stockton, kidd, robertson, KJ whoever. simply is and always will be.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:07 AM
Maybe you missed it but the team already sucks.
brih i'm starting to get some doubts about you being a suns fans. after all your username is Duncanownskobe. you sure you a suns fan?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 03:08 AM
brih i'm starting to get some doubts about you being a suns fans. after all your username is Duncanownskobe. you sure you a suns fan?

brah if I wasn't a Suns fan I wouldn't care about the Suns being so shitty.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 03:09 AM
hey brih, you illiterate? kiss my ass, not kick you thuggish ruggish hardish mav fag, i mean fan.

you seem like a dumbfuck who doesn't have anything to say. but nash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other pg ever to play the game

he's better than magic, stockton, kidd, robertson, KJ whoever. simply is and always will be.

CROFL @ this faggot thinking I'd ever want to be your friend you angry little nash teabagger you. Nash is an overrated piece of shit that only got 2 mvp's as part of a scam for the nba to pimp the "fun and gun" Suns gig. That whiteboys defense blows so bad he's a joke for anyone he has to go up against that's why the mavs got better when he left. No team will EVER win a championship with Nash as it's starting pg. Man, the government must really be doing some experimental shit out there in the desert in Arizona, because you're astoundingly retarded your little brain must have gotten friend by all that radiation. You look like some freakish guy out of the movie The Hills Have Eyes you lord of the flies looking motherfucker.

LMFAO nash

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:09 AM
brah if I wasn't a Suns fan I wouldn't care about the Suns being so shitty.

but brih why you so pessmistic and all your posts reek of fellow sunfan and team hate. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i smell undercover spur fan

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:11 AM
CROFL @ this faggot thinking I'd ever want to be your friend you angry little nash teabagger you. Nash is an overrated piece of shit that only got 2 mvp's as part of a scam for the nba to pimp the "fun and gun" Suns gig. That whiteboys defense blows so bad he's a joke for anyone he has to go up against that's why the mavs got better when he left. No team will EVER win a championship with Nash as it's starting pg. Man, the government must really be doing some experimental shit out there in the desert in Arizona, because you're astoundingly retarded your little brain must have gotten friend by all that radiation. You look like some freakish guy out of the movie The Hills Have Eyes you lord of the flies looking motherfucker.

LMFAO nash
brih that was unsolicited and too long, have you no life? you just further solidifed that you're a loser douche who posts on a spurs board all day. and brih whoever thought i bought your shitty act? lol damn you're slow there brih.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-19-2010, 03:12 AM
but brih why you so pessmistic and all your posts reek of fellow sunfan and team hate. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i smell undercover spur fan

I'm pessimistic because the outlook is pretty bleak, do you not agree?

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:12 AM
I'm pessimistic because the outlook is pretty bleak, do you not agree?
yeah it is not gonna lie lol

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 03:13 AM
lol governmental testing on nuclear weapons in the arizona desert producing this deformed, retarded, guy who's under the delusion that nash is actually good for winning basketball.

:lmao @ you and your life criticizing mine, brih.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:20 AM
brih your posts stink almost as your moms hairy cooch. try again.....

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 03:24 AM
i like eating out pussy i never get any tho so shucks man

:lmao

that's a real quote btw

redzero
01-19-2010, 03:24 AM
Was is a brih?

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:26 AM
:lmao

that's a real quote btw
brih you're really cool and smart.

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 03:27 AM
brih you're really cool and smart.

thanks brih

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:30 AM
Was is a brih?
brih, brih is misusing the word brah which is misusing the word bro which is slang for brother.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:31 AM
thanks brih
not, brih

mavs>spurs2
01-19-2010, 03:34 AM
not, brih

no take backs brih. no need to feel guilty after fellating me, brih. it's perfectly natural

Nash2TimeMVp
01-19-2010, 03:42 AM
lol brih then you already fellated me a long while back in this thread. lol you fail again brih thanks for playing