PDA

View Full Version : injury report: Parker suffering knee and back issues

alchemist
01-19-2010, 07:07 AM
"I had a bad one in Memphis," Parker said. "My back was stiff. It was just one of those games. We had four games in five nights. Especially for me, I was trying to be very aggressive and try to redeem myself."

Parker said he's been dealing with lingering back and knee issues throughout much of the season and it times it stiffens up like it did Saturday in Memphis. Then at other times, it feels just fine. Parker said he knew once he hit the court for warmups prior to the game that his back felt loose and he'd be able to put forth a solid performance.

http://www.nba.com/games/20100118/SASNOH/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0020900601?ls=iref:nbahpt2
Definitely needs to take this summer off.

benefactor
01-19-2010, 08:00 AM
This is more fatigue than any type of real injury. Pop really needs to consider resting him some. Perhaps if they plan to rest Duncan on a back to back then Parker can rest the game before/after.

jermaine
01-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Definitely needs to take this summer off.

Parker is selfish & I don't think he wants to be a Spur much longer! He has his NBA rings, money, & a Bad Bitch! Its time to pursue his FNT & his rappin career! Lol

Chieflion
01-19-2010, 08:06 AM
You have got to be kidding me. Can the guy catch a break?

will_spurs
01-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Parker is selfish & I don't think he wants to be a Spur much longer! He has his NBA rings, money, & a Bad Bitch! Its time to pursue his FNT & his rappin career! Lol

Didn't I read something recently about trying to raise the bar on this forum? Way to go...

Back to the point, I think it's pretty clear that Parker will rest over next summer. As for this season it's going to be tough but he should definitely get some rest too. It's no use if he can play at (or near) his potential only 1 game out of 5.

Danny.Zhu
01-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Rest him please. I don't care about the seeding.

Bukefal
01-19-2010, 08:24 AM

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5562/failr.jpg

Bukefal
01-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Plus, we dont need another thread about TP having injury or not.

Its discussed in more than 5 threads already. Its fatigue and his PF. And Pop keeps him playing because despite that, he still is able to play great.

And yeah, he will rest this summer. So now drop the critics and give him some props for playing his ass off yesterday, for outplaying Paul and for winning the game.

Johnny RIngo
01-19-2010, 08:34 AM
You have got to be kidding me. Can the guy catch a break?

Parker's the dumbass that decided to play for his shitty national team over the summer. Reap what you sow.

TJastal
01-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Plus, we dont need another thread about TP having injury or not.

Its discussed in more than 5 threads already. Its fatigue and his PF. And Pop keeps him playing because despite that, he still is able to play great.

And yeah, he will rest this summer. So now drop the critics and give him some props for playing his ass off yesterday, for outplaying Paul and for winning the game.

He seemed to have some extra motivation last night to upstage Chris Paul, but I'm not quite sure I'm buying this "some days it hurts, some days it doesn't" excuse for all the bad games.

Chieflion
01-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Parker's the dumbass that decided to play for his shitty national team over the summer. Reap what you sow.
I can't help it if you bitch about the past.

Bukefal
01-19-2010, 08:53 AM

You fail even more. Damn, the hate, its really about the 'French thing' isnt it?
:bang

Johnny RIngo
01-19-2010, 09:02 AM

Says the guy that acts like the basketball gods placed a curse on Parker. Fact is that TP isn't a good enough athlete to play year round with no rest.

You fail even more. Damn, the hate, its really about the 'French thing' isnt it?
:bang

Huh? Has nothing to do with Parker's nationality. I was just as pissed off about Ginobili playing for Argentina. TP seems to value NT basketball over a chance at another NBA 'ship. Otherwise, he wouldn't be wasting Duncan's final years by wearing himself out in useless international competitions. I'm not even a big fan of Dirk but at least he was smart enough to not play for Germany this year.

Agloco
01-19-2010, 09:03 AM

I'm not a Parker hater, but I happen to think this NT business is bullshit. It's the past that shapes the present and future. You do in fact reap what you sow. I understand wanting to play for your national team, but your loyalties must lie with the hand that feeds you first. You don't pay someone an eight figure salary so he can leave for parts unknown during the offseason only to come back broken down. It's already cost us a shot at one ring (Manu 2 years ago), and it's about to cost us another.

Love Parker as much as you want to, but these issues are on him and no one else.

DAF86
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
For the love of God, rest the guy! Pop WTF are you doing?

Chieflion
01-19-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm not a Parker hater, but I happen to think this NT business is bullshit. It's the past that shapes the present and future. You do in fact reap what you sow. I understand wanting to play for your national team, but your loyalties must lie with the hand that feeds you first. You don't pay someone an eight figure salary so he can leave for parts unknown during the offseason only to come back broken down. It's already cost us a shot at one ring (Manu 2 years ago), and it's about to cost us another.

Love Parker as much as you want to, but these issues are on him and no one else.
Just one week ago, I was just labelled a Parker hater, how quick things have changed. Whatever has happened already happened, there is really no need to bitch about it. And this thing is fixable, it is not broken.

Agloco
01-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Just one week ago, I was just labelled a Parker hater, how quick things have changed. Whatever has happened already happened, there is really no need to bitch about it. And this thing is fixable, it is not broken.

Agreed.......Well, now all you have to do is convince your buddy Tony of the same. Perhaps we could enlist Eva's help, but the odds on that are slim. Just as slim as Tony coming around and seeing the light IMO.

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-19-2010, 09:19 AM

NT business is not bullshit, and the international competitions are not worthless.And I totally mean the business part of it, not just the basketball one.

Consider this - Parker is being paid by the Spurs to play for them during the NBA season, but he doesn't have any obligation or clause in his contract to forfeit his right to play for his NT. However, his 8-figure contract with the Spurs runs for another 2 years only, he'll play in the NBA for a few more, then what? He'll retire at 30-somehing and he will have to rely on his image to keep getting paid, to get commercial contracts, to keep his lifestyle. He's a public figure. Unlike Duncan, he won't retire on some sunny island.

Which means he's got to take care of his public image, especially in France, since France is not really a basketball nation and his popularity is way worse compared to their football, tennis, etc stars. He needs to build on that, to alter people's perception, because after a few years he'll be as successful as the image he has created for himself, while on top.

There's much more to participating in NT competitions than the basketball side, there's a lot of long-term potential gain there, monetary included.

Ditto for Manu, mostly.

superjames1992
01-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Rest him please. I don't care about the seeding.
Maybe we don't have to worry about seeding, but we do have to worry about just making the playoffs. The Spurs only lead the Utah Jazz by two games. As it stands, the Jazz would be the #9 seed in the West, so they would miss the playoffs. The Spurs can't afford to throw away games. I know it's been assumed that every Spurs team will easily make the playoffs due to SA's success over the last 10 years, but this year may be different. Finishing .500 won't cut it; the 8th seed in the West is probably going to win over 45 games this year.

Agloco
01-19-2010, 09:59 AM
NT business is not bullshit, and the international competitions are not worthless.And I totally mean the business part of it, not just the basketball one.

Consider this - Parker is being paid by the Spurs to play for them during the NBA season, but he doesn't have any obligation or clause in his contract to forfeit his right to play for his NT. However, his 8-figure contract with the Spurs runs for another 2 years only, he'll play in the NBA for a few more, then what? He'll retire at 30-somehing and he will have to rely on his image to keep getting paid, to get commercial contracts, to keep his lifestyle. He's a public figure. Unlike Duncan, he won't retire on some sunny island.

Which means he's got to take care of his public image, especially in France, since France is not really a basketball nation and his popularity is way worse compared to their football, tennis, etc stars. He needs to build on that, to alter people's perception, because after a few years he'll be as successful as the image he has created for himself, while on top.

There's much more to participating in NT competitions than the basketball side, there's a lot of long-term potential gain there, monetary included.

Ditto for Manu, mostly.

Red- This has been beaten like a dead horse so I won't bother going into this except to say that Tony is making these decisions, so any injuries incurred are on him. Quite simple. The consequences of this are a moral argument and not one I'm inclined to take up on a chat board.

Blue - It's very important to distinguish a WANT from a NEED. I'd argue that after making over 60 million in the NBA, he doesn't NEED to do much of anything, leaving us with what he WANTS to do. My main concern is that these WANTS come at the expense of the hand that feeds him. The only thing he NEEDS to do is remain healthy so that he can perform for his employer.

Bruno
01-19-2010, 10:09 AM
One the one hand, Parker has a stiff back, trouble at a knee, tendinitis at an ankle, and edema at the other ankle, a plantar fascistic and is very tired.

On the other hand, Parker played his 5th game in 6 and a half day against NO and scored 25 points in 38 min.

It doesn't fit together. As I said before, I think a big part of the problem about TP is mental and not physical. Most of these injuries shouldn't be more important than the ones he consistently plays through during his NBA career. He is just now in whining mode while he kept minor injuries for himself before.

romain.star
01-19-2010, 10:19 AM

Ditto for Manu, mostly.

Parker taking care of his public image in France has very little to do with him playing for the NT since NOBODY (more or less) cares about BB NT in France.
Most of BB fans here are NBA oriented. Both our domestic league and NT are non factors.
He is famous in France for being the little french guy who achieved his NBA dreams and he knows it better than anyone

romain.star
01-19-2010, 10:22 AM
One the one hand, Parker has a stiff back, trouble at a knee, tendinitis at an ankle, and edema at the other ankle, a plantar fascistic and is very tired.

On the other hand, Parker played his 5th game in 6 and a half day against NO and scored 25 points in 38 min.

It doesn't fit together. As I said before, I think a big part of the problem about TP is mental and not physical. Most of these injuries shouldn't be more important than the ones he consistently plays through during his NBA career. He is just now in whining mode while he kept minor injuries for himself before.

i'm not sure about the mental problem but i agree he's in whining mode.
From the few interviews i've read, it looks like Pop doesn't like it. He always says ''for whatever reasons'' when explaining TP's bad games

timvp
01-19-2010, 10:32 AM
TP is being an emo. He's coming up with a new reason for his poor play everyday now. He made his decision to play for the FNT, sack up and live with the consequences. If you're healthy enough to play, there's no real reason for these daily excuses.

Bukefal
01-19-2010, 10:36 AM
I dont think he really comes up with reasons and is whining alot, because if so he would have taken a step back and whined about his injuries.

But he doesnt, he gives everything and is still working his ass off and its paying off.

First some of you want players to not hold possible injuries for themselves because they are athletes, and then when they do not hold it for themselves but tell it, you see it as whining and you want them to not whine, to suck it up and keep going. :bang

Well TP told it, but he is still doing everything he can and still working his ass off, so I dont see it as him searching for an excuse or something.

timvp
01-19-2010, 10:38 AM

Exactly. TP probably has mild/moderate PF and is physically and mentally tired. The combination has led to a slow start to the season.

While his whining is lame, it's also good news. It makes me pretty confident he'll be ready to go by the playoffs. We've seen him fight through injuries before and it looks like no injury he has should be season-altering.

Bukefal
01-19-2010, 10:40 AM
He will be fine, he just needs to continue what he does now, he needs to adjust to his foot and keep working hard.

Maybe some rest when it is possible and maybe the fatigue has more effect on him at back to back games, but he'll be alright. He is doing good and will be there playoff time when we need him the most.

Brazil
01-19-2010, 11:49 AM

could be also an explanation for the pop last quote "TP has good and bad days for whatever reason"

Whisky Dog
01-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Fucking millionaires whining to the media. Whine to your wife, we don't want to hear it.

Shifty
01-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Regardless of the reasons for those pesky injuries, should Pop rest him like he rests Timmy? I believe he should.

timvp
01-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Regardless of the reasons for those pesky injuries, should Pop rest him like he rests Timmy? I believe he should.

Pop not resting him even during this extremely tough stretch tells me Pop doesn't think TP is too injured. Pop must think it's mostly mental and fatigue.

DAF86
01-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Pop not resting him even during this extremely tough stretch tells me Pop doesn't think TP is too injured. Pop must think it's mostly mental and fatigue.

Those things need rest too.

boutons_deux
01-19-2010, 12:19 PM
We'll see if Tony takes it easy during ASB or will he be flitting around with Eva, partying, and trolling the red carpets and clubs?

timvp
01-19-2010, 12:23 PM
Those things need rest too.

I don't think Pop would ever let a player sit out for more than a game just for being tired.

polandprzem
01-19-2010, 12:31 PM
I don't think Pop would ever let a player sit out for more than a game just for being tired.

Tim is the exeption?

Or it's in 'menage minutes program'?

I think more then anything Pop is testing Tony's character and wants him to push himself in that kind of situation. Also I think that is a 'revange' for playing in the summer.

lefty
01-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Rest TP for 1-2 games

Start Hill Billy

Baseline
01-19-2010, 12:56 PM
I think Parker is indirectly asking for some rest (through the media), but Pop isn't giving it to him.

Pop isn't exactly ingratiating himself to Parker these days. Right now the liklihood of TP re-signing with the Spurs is riding low.

I think Manu will re-sign this summer for 3yrs/27M or so, but I think Parker will not re-sign with us when his deal is up. We'll probably have to end up doing a sign-and-trade with Parker. That way he'll get paid, but he'll go to Miami or NY or LA where he'd rather be. Meaning wherever Pop is not.

NFGIII
01-19-2010, 02:15 PM
This is more fatigue than any type of real injury. Pop really needs to consider resting him some. Perhaps if they plan to rest Duncan on a back to back then Parker can rest the game before/after.

Agreed. Fatigue seems to be the culprit here. And getting some rest would help but also the 2nd unit closing out games would also help, too. Blowing big leads like the one in NO and several others IIRC could help not only in giving TP some rest but also in getting the playing time many at the end of the bench want and need to develop.

Exactly. TP probably has mild/moderate PF and is physically and mentally tired. The combination has led to a slow start to the season.

While his whining is lame, it's also good news. It makes me pretty confident he'll be ready to go by the playoffs. We've seen him fight through injuries before and it looks like no injury he has should be season-altering.

I agree that he should be ready come playoff time. He has enough time to get over this and has shown in the past the ability to fight through these types of situations as you pointed out. But a little rest here and there wouldn't hurt either.

I think Parker is indirectly asking for some rest (through the media), but Pop isn't giving it to him.

Pop isn't exactly ingratiating himself to Parker these days. Right now the liklihood of TP re-signing with the Spurs is riding low.

I think Manu will re-sign this summer for 3yrs/27M or so, but I think Parker will not re-sign with us when his deal is up. We'll probably have to end up doing a sign-and-trade with Parker. That way he'll get paid, but he'll go to Miami or NY or LA where he'd rather be. Meaning wherever Pop is not.

Maybe but then again maybe not. Ever since TP got here there seems to be a love/hate relationship between the two of them. Pop has continually gotten on TP and he has responded positively to that. Whether this relationship has soured a little remains to be seen from my viewpoint. In other words I think the jury is still out on this one. But if he leaves then your suggestion about a sign and trade would seem most likely. If he's going might as well get something in return.

Spursmania
01-19-2010, 02:17 PM
I am so sick of this crap. It's nauseating. You get paid to play NBA ball. Stop whining. You're hurt because you didn't rest this summer. This will bite you and the team in the ass right when they need you the most. Where are your priorities?

Well, you'll have a lot of rest in April or May again to heal your broken body because if you're not healthy the Spurs aren't going anywhere. And, it doesn't seem like you are healthy enough to last the entire season plus play-offs.

Hope summer play was worth it. I'm pretty sure I can guess what the Spurs and Timmy think about your summer play.:rolleyes

kace
01-19-2010, 02:47 PM
"Parker said he's been dealing with lingering back and knee issues throughout much of the season and it times it stiffens up like it did Saturday in Memphis"

this thread is just funny. so a writter asks TP about his health, TP answers and the writter brings this simple sentence above.

A ST member wants to make a thread about it and it becomes a "TP is a whiner" thread. :lol

Tim has said dozens of times he had sore knees last year. Almost every game. Was he whining or was he just answering the same question again and again ? Same thing with KB finger, Nash back or Manu ankle last years.

TP, with his PF mainly, has health issues this year and reporters will probably ask him about his health again and again. No need to make a thread about it every time.

kace
01-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Hope summer play was worth it. I'm pretty sure I can guess what the Spurs and Timmy think about your summer play.:rolleyes

i also know what Tim thinks about summer play. He should hate it because he simply always failed badly in international competitions and that will be a major hole, IMO, in his wonderful career.

Bukefal
01-19-2010, 03:07 PM
"Parker said he's been dealing with lingering back and knee issues throughout much of the season and it times it stiffens up like it did Saturday in Memphis"

this thread is just funny. so a writter asks TP about his health, TP answers and the writter brings this simple sentence above.

A ST member wants to make a thread about it and it becomes a "TP is a whiner" thread. :lol

Tim has said dozens of times he had sore knees last year. Almost every game. Was he whining or was he just answering the same question again and again ? Same thing with KB finger, Nash back or Manu ankle last years.

TP, with his PF mainly, has health issues this year and reporters will probably ask him about his health again and again. No need to make a thread about it every time.

Yeah, exactly.

As I said , first some of you want players to not hold possible injuries for themselves because they are athletes, and then when they do not hold it for themselves but tell it, because others ask, you see it as whining and you want them to not whine, to suck it up and keep going. :bang

z0sa
01-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Everyone plays a little injured all the time - too many games at too high of a level. Plus the bigger a dude is, the more injury prone he becomes, and everyone (mostly) in the NBA is taller than average, most of them way taller.

sonic21
01-19-2010, 03:25 PM
I think he doesn't like the fact that people forget him when they're talking about the best PGs. Sure he's hurt but he's making excuse for his poor plays this year. Like other posters said, it's mainly mental.

cheguevara
01-19-2010, 03:30 PM
I don't remember Manu blaming bad games on his injuries, at EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW :pctoss

nut up Tony!!!

lefty
01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Bobo

Gooshie
01-19-2010, 03:38 PM
i also know what Tim thinks about summer play. He should hate it because he simply always failed badly in international competitions and that will be a major hole, IMO, in his wonderful career.

Ummm, no. Timmy only failed one Summer - 2004 - and the main reason for that was he and Iverson were the only 2 elite players at the time who did not back out from their commitment to Athens.

He dominated International Competition in 1999 and 2003. I believe he was the USA bball player of the year both times.

DAF86
01-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Ummm, no. Timmy only failed one Summer - 2004 - and the main reason for that was he and Iverson were the only 2 elite players at the time who did not back out from their commitment to Athens.

He dominated International Competition in 1999 and 2003. I believe he was the USA bball player of the year both times.

Kidd

Blackjack
01-19-2010, 03:45 PM

This is what I've been tending to believe, but I haven't been able to outright dismiss the PF because of how debilitating it could be for a player of Tony's ilk; his bouts of explosiveness and stop-and-go speed doesn't lead you to believe he's walking on steak knives (the sensation some have compared their PF to), though.

The Spurs obviously need their Big 3 to be playing at the top of their game to have any kind of chance, so, in that, it definitely sounds to be good news.

One other good thing to come out of this?

His play has warranted an All-Star appearance. That should give him a decent little break and hopefully help to recharge his batteries for the second half..

fred33
01-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Since 10 years tony has played more 1100 games 1 game all 3 day

Mel_13
01-19-2010, 04:12 PM

Wrong

I don't know if there is such an award, but it would have gone to Duncan in 2003 and to Duncan or Payton in 1999.

Kidd

Kidd didn't play in 1999 and was definitely not the best player on the 2003 team.

http://www.usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=mtoa_1999

http://www.usabasketball.com/news.php?news_page=mtoa_2003

cheguevara
01-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Since 10 years tony has played more 1100 games 1 game all 3 day

Duncan has played more and has more injuries than TP.

You don't hear Duncan blame bad play to injuries. Ever.

Bukefal
01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Duncan has played more and has more injuries than TP.

You don't hear Duncan blame bad play to injuries. Ever.

Well that has also to do with him being duncan. You dont hear Duncan at all on most subjects. :)

NFGIII
01-19-2010, 04:38 PM
I am so sick of this crap. It's nauseating. You get paid to play NBA ball. Stop whining. You're hurt because you didn't rest this summer. This will bite you and the team in the ass right when they need you the most. Where are your priorities?

Well, you'll have a lot of rest in April or May again to heal your broken body because if you're not healthy the Spurs aren't going anywhere. And, it doesn't seem like you are healthy enough to last the entire season plus play-offs.

I feel your frustration and this situation is going to continue until the players themselves decide what their priorities are. As of now many players are committed to their NTs and Stern will not speak against this. He has stated that the NBA is will not do anything against any player that wants to play summer ball for their respective NTs. He is afraid that if he were to let the NBA FOs apply pressure against players that do then his world wide expansion wont happen. He really wants to have teams all over the world so as to dominate the basketball scene and all the :greedy that goes with it. I'm following the $$$ on this one.

And until the owners have the balls to go against Stern I believe the status quo will continue. Stern is looking at the overall picture of how to increase the NBA exposure - therefore dollars - while the owners are just looking at their bottom lines. The owners gave in to him a long time ago and now are starting to feel the consequences. Regaining some sort of leverage is going to be tough. Anyway Stern took a league that was finacially almost dead if not on life support and built it into what it is today. Yes, he needed players like Magic, Bird and Jordan...etc. to help him but he's on the business end of the NBA. He was/is just doing his job - selling the league and expanding it so as to max out the marketing $$$ available. The owners and players have more than reaped their fair share of the $$$. IMHO

IIRC he was frustrated at the officiating based on FIBA rules. He was getting fouled repeatedly in the paint with no calls in his favor. I frankly don't see that as a major hole if any. I've always wanted to know how an American game got hijacked by the Olympic committee that implemented international rules rather than American ones. Could it be that at that time the USA was so dominate that it really didn't matter or was there another reason. Either way it is what it is but not wanting to play by FIBA rules doesn't diminish his career whatsoever.

Solid D
01-19-2010, 10:34 PM
How many times does Parker hit the floor in an average NBA game? 5-8? Maybe that's too few, but let's say a conservative estimate of 6 per game. That's about 500 times per season, not including pre-season, playoff games and practices...not to mention National Team games and practices.

A player who drives and hits the floor and pinballs himself off of huge physical men 5,000-6,000 times over more than 10 years of professional basketball...is going to have issues.

TD 21
01-19-2010, 10:49 PM

Completely agree. What does it say about Pop's level of concern with this team that he's been rushing to put Duncan and Parker back into games at the slightest bit of adversity? Despite the fact that the team just completed their busiest stretch of the season and the fact that one is playing, if not injured, then at the very least hurt and the other they're trying to monitor the minutes of? In the past, Pop would have risked losing games at the expense of not wearing these two out. Right now, he's throwing caution to the wind.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-19-2010, 11:16 PM

timvp
always the optimist

Creation88
01-19-2010, 11:20 PM
motherfucker.

this guy is becoming more and more frustrating with each passing day.

Sean Cagney
01-19-2010, 11:25 PM

How will he be ready 40 some odd games from now if he is tired and hurt already? Wouldn't that get worse before the playoffs? I don't get why some say that. :bang

Kori Ellis
01-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't remember Manu blaming bad games on his injuries, at EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW :pctoss

nut up Tony!!!

Actually Manu talks more about his injuries than Tony ever has. For years, after every bad game Manu would list off all his bumps and bruises in almost every interview, but then add something like "that's not an excuse" at the end.

Anyway, I don't think either of them Manu/Tony are whining about their injuries. I think they are asked questions in interviews like, "You didn't play well against the XXX, are you banged up?" and then they answer. So I really don't get what the big deal is.

lennyalderette
01-19-2010, 11:48 PM
guys it just hit me!!!!!!! i bet the reason pop is playing him so much regardless of the injuries, is because he doesnt want to reward parker for playing in the summer, think about it if he rests him parker will think its ok and keep doing the same old shit, meanwhile influencing other national playerson our team.

if you think about it this is a smart way of telling parker hes going to pay for it one way or the other!!! and pop[s prob. thinking why am i going to rest him when he should have been resting in the summer, im paying this bitch to play so hes going to play.

conclusion! pop is indirectly showing these players that theyre not going to have it easy after risking their body for n/t ,and come back here and be half ass!!! i would do the same thing, and if he cant handle it well we trade him, these are all consequences of playing 4 NT and if you cant handle it dont do it next time!!!

lennyalderette
01-19-2010, 11:50 PM
who agrees w/me???????? and if you disagree i dont want to hear it!!!jk

Bambililos
01-20-2010, 07:59 AM
I don't know if you're right, but if you are, i think it's stupid. We need a healthy and rested big3 for the Playoffs.
That's why Duncan sits in b2b and Manu has limited minutes. Parker should rest some (28-30mn/game should be good).