PDA

View Full Version : Video: Rex Ryan after Jets win

DarrinS
01-19-2010, 01:10 PM
eyJ0os-FaAw

Red Forman
01-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Hey, get a load of this dumbass. A bandwagon Jets fan! Can you believe it? The Jets have a bandwagon now! Oh, Christ.

DarrinS
01-19-2010, 04:23 PM
I guess I should dump my Namath, Testaverde, Pennington, Coles, Chrebet, and Martin jerseys.

J.T.
01-19-2010, 04:30 PM
lol thinking owning six jerseys makes you hardcore or somehow makes it 'okay' for you to come in here and start being a jets superfan

where were you all season?

where were you the first two playoff games?

god damn i hope the colts blow that ass out of the water so this guy leaves our part of the forum

DarrinS
01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
lol thinking owning six jerseys makes you hardcore or somehow makes it 'okay' for you to come in here and start being a jets superfan

where were you all season?

where were you the first two playoff games?

god damn i hope the colts blow that ass out of the water so this guy leaves our part of the forum

I probably know more about the Colts than your stupid ass.

J.T.
01-19-2010, 04:37 PM
I probably know more about the Colts than your stupid ass.

I guess it's cool that you'll now have this post to go back to when the Colts are in the Super Bowl so you can root for them as your mistress team. You know since you know so much more about them than their own fans. :tu

J.T.
01-19-2010, 04:39 PM
I guess it's cool that you'll now have this post to go back to when the Colts are in the Super Bowl so you can root for them as your mistress team. You know since you know so much more about them than their own fans. :tu

I can't wait till he says "That's what Charger fan told me last week" and I can say "Not any Charger fans here!"

J.T.
01-19-2010, 04:40 PM
I might not hate Charger fan anymore this whole thing is so laughably preposterous. A bandwagon Jets fan. Holy fucking shit.

DarrinS
01-19-2010, 04:41 PM

You're kindof a dick compared to most Colts fans I've met. Of course, most Colts fans I've met are 70 year olds who want to talk about Johnny Unitas.

J.T.
01-19-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm not trying to be a dick, brah. Just a funny dick. And I've called out anyone who hasn't been here when times were bad for their team. I find it outrageously hilarious that your first pro-Jets postings of the 2009 season are actually occurring in 2010. Yet you don't start posting till your team wins two playoff games. What, you didn't think they'd beat the Bengals and Chargers, but now you think they'll beat Indy? Fans like you make the NFL look bad.

Trust me, nothing against you personally, you're just the latest in a long line of people who can kiss my ass. This NFL board is like a fraternity and you waiting until Championship week to start posting here is you accepting your bid. Now you're getting hazed, pledge. See you around.

clambake
01-19-2010, 05:20 PM
making friends as usual, mr. birther?

FlavoredIcecream
01-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Motha fuckin Jets 4 lyfe!@ :lobt2::lobt2::downspin:

BlackSwordsMan
01-19-2010, 08:20 PM
lol a colts/spur fan
must like watching boring games

J.T.
01-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Mostly just a fan of teams that play the game the right way. Colts are pretty entertaining though brah don't know what team you've been watching.

j-6
01-19-2010, 09:30 PM
My old lady is from Long Island and all of her family are diehard Giants fans. We're not even really Cowboys fans (we live in DFW) and they'd text her talking shit when the Giants played Dallas.

Every last one of them is on the Jets wagon. Her aunt emailed me and asked if she should buy a Sanchez or Revis jersey on Monday to wear to the firehouse. I guess I am a small market guy but I'd never buy a ChiSox jersey if I followed the Cubs or an Angels jersey if I wore Dodger Blue all season. Fuck that.

san antonio spurs
01-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Mostly just a fan of teams that play the game the right way. Colts are pretty entertaining though brah don't know what team you've been watching.
So you accuse chargers fans and jets fans of being bandwagon fans yet you say you are a fan of teams that play the right way. Were you a colts fan before Peyton? If so, it doesn't make any sense. Ask Mora:lol

symple19
01-19-2010, 11:22 PM
My old lady is from Long Island and all of her family are diehard Giants fans. We're not even really Cowboys fans (we live in DFW) and they'd text her talking shit when the Giants played Dallas.

Every last one of them is on the Jets wagon. Her aunt emailed me and asked if she should buy a Sanchez or Revis jersey on Monday to wear to the firehouse. I guess I am a small market guy but I'd never buy a ChiSox jersey if I followed the Cubs or an Angels jersey if I wore Dodger Blue all season. Fuck that.

typical despicable bandwagon fan behavior.

iggypop123
01-20-2010, 01:14 AM
he should do pants on the ground

J.T.
01-20-2010, 05:33 AM
So you accuse chargers fans and jets fans of being bandwagon fans yet you say you are a fan of teams that play the right way. Were you a colts fan before Peyton? If so, it doesn't make any sense. Ask Mora:lol

Are you a fucking dumbass or what? He scoffed me for being a fan of both the Colts and Spurs and I said I'm a fan of those two teams because they play the right way. Sorry I didn't further clarify so as to cater to your first grade reading level. :tu

And to set the record straight, I accuse fans of any team of being on the bandwagon if they conveniently show up when the playoffs roll around and start talking shit. I'm an equal opportunity hater. If the Colts advance and we get some people in here riding on Indy's sack for the Super Bowl I'll call them out too.

san antonio spurs
01-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Are you a fucking dumbass or what? He scoffed me for being a fan of both the Colts and Spurs and I said I'm a fan of those two teams because they play the right way. Sorry I didn't further clarify so as to cater to your first grade reading level. :tu

And to set the record straight, I accuse fans of any team of being on the bandwagon if they conveniently show up when the playoffs roll around and start talking shit. I'm an equal opportunity hater. If the Colts advance and we get some people in here riding on Indy's sack for the Super Bowl I'll call them out too.

Are you stupid or just trying to be cute?
You are a fan of those teams because they play the right way. So were you a fan of those teams when they were sucking and weren't playing the right way?

FlavoredIcecream
01-24-2010, 02:23 AM
Are you stupid or just trying to be cute?
You are a fan of those teams because they play the right way. So were you a fan of those teams when they were sucking and weren't playing the right way?

No, he wasn't. He clarified that hes a bandwagon Spurs and Colts fan because they play games the right way and because he has been posting on the internet for quite some time.

JT= Diehard bandwagon fan. :lobt2: