PDA

View Full Version : Is Chris Duel right, about Tony Parker?

mouse
04-27-2005, 04:26 PM
http://www.chrisduel.com/PARKERban.jpg

thispego
04-27-2005, 04:28 PM
I thinks she's more distracting to fans and peeps on this forum,... oh and "informed" sports analysts...
and me

T Park
04-27-2005, 04:30 PM
She wasn't distracting in Golden State and LA.

She hasn't been distracting all year.

Chris Duel should stick to what he knows instead of sports.

ducks
04-27-2005, 04:30 PM
yeah the spurs sucked the last 30 games

tekdragon
04-27-2005, 04:39 PM
She's certainly distracting me...

101A
04-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Chris Duel should stick to what he knows instead of sports.

What, exactly, is that??

T Park
04-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Good question.

Ive wondered that since he was doing guest appearances on the Woody Johnson show on 1200.

But, oh well....

Obstructed_View
04-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Was she here the last two years in the playoffs when he disappeared? If not, she probably shouldn't have to take the blame. She's been a Spurs fan longer than he's been here. She probably told him to get his ass in gear.

ducks
04-27-2005, 04:55 PM
so what is Nowitzki excuse?

Obstructed_View
04-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Good point, Ducks. He's had as many disappearances in big games as Parker, and nobody ever says Parker's an MVP candidate or compares him to Larry Bird (shudder).

The only thing Dirk has in common with Bird is a lack of melanin.

pooh
04-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Ava/Tony (2004) = Madonna/Rodman (1994) same thing, only different years on the calendar.

50 cent
04-27-2005, 06:11 PM
:rollin
so what is Nowitzki excuse?
Yeah, Nash isn't at the _allas games - he's got his own games to be at.

:rollin

FilSpursFan
04-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Who is Chris Duel?

Willinsa
04-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Does Duel still do those annoying contest during the timeouts? I hate that guy.

GoldToe
04-27-2005, 07:18 PM
If anything she'd be "motivation" to me.

mouse
04-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Who is Chris Duel?

http://www.chrisduel.com

http://www.chrisduel.com/NewBannerLogo.jpg

Chris Duel AKA Mr. River City is why we have river center comedy club.

Him and Dennis Miller had a dream. He is a regular at the IMPROVE comedy club, and has a variety of shows TV and radio and sometimes as a favor to peter holt he will MC the Spurs half time show, his job is to be cheesy, he used to do San Antonio Iguanas hockey games as Leisure suit lanny.
he knows he is getting on your nerves that is the whole bit.

he was a Spur fans since they where still the Dallas Chaparrals that is more than 98% of you all can say,Chris Duel could very well be the most famous person to come out of San Antonio and you just don't know it yet.

http://www.chrisduel.com/CDgtm.jpg

How can you say you love San Antonio, and not love Chris Duel?
He is Mr San Antoio

http://www.chrisduel.com/LandryDuel85.jpg

FilSpursFan
04-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Thank you mouse. I don't live in San Antonio. am just a spurs fan from the other side of the world. :-)

shyne
04-27-2005, 10:10 PM
distracted i dont think so. exausted is prolly the word we're looking for, Tony needs to take the boxer approach and quit banging her before games. He needs his energy EVA! So strap on that chasity belt and let ur man go to work on something other than ur ass. When we win the championship he will have plenty of time this summer to make sure u get what u want

Obstructed_View
04-27-2005, 10:20 PM
distracted i dont think so. exausted is prolly the word we're looking for, Tony needs to take the boxer approach and quit banging her before games. He needs his energy EVA! So strap on that chasity belt and let ur man go to work on something other than ur ass. When we win the championship he will have plenty of time this summer to make sure u get what u want

Once again, Eva is a Spurs fan so she probably denied him the pooty until he started playing better.

ZStomp
04-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Distraction?

Was she there tonight?

Mark in Austin
04-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Talking about Eva Longoria gives Duel better ratings. It has nothing to do with the truth.

Sonia_TX
04-28-2005, 06:44 AM
Distraction?

Was she there tonight?

I didn't see her. I didn't see his brothers either.

Rummpd
04-28-2005, 10:33 AM
Pre-activity of this nature does not diminish athletic performance, in fact several papers have proven that in the field of sport performance.

Moreover, having one great terrific steady women (I know my wife is the same size in height - ok one inch taller, weight (size 4) and similar beauty (a little older at age 40) and also Latino like Eva) beats hunting around anytime for for "lesser talent" and wasting time in bars, trolling for strangers, the short-term dating scene, and lesser relationships. Tony will be fine!

As Paul Newman said: "Why go out shopping for hamburger when you got a steady diet of steak", and at least mine is grade A (Eva looks to be too).

No worries, Duel doesn't know dog. Makes for good conversation, whats the excuse for Melo, Dirk, Martin, Vince, Kidd, Bibby and others not showing up in playoffs.