PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Fried Steak

JudynTX
01-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Who do you think has the best chicken fried steak in San Antonio or wherever? :D

Tip Top, Lulu's, Good Time Charlie's?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/CFS.jpg

Whisky Dog
01-20-2010, 01:56 PM
I like Bud Jones

Whisky Dog
01-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Best chicken fried steak I've ever had is in a place in Zapata, TX

Slomo
01-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Lulu's :D

I only wish the portions were a little bigger though...
On the bright side it does leave you with room for a cinnamon bun... :p:

101A
01-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Live in Pa - wife ordered "Country Fried Steak" at a restaurant the other day; came with BROWN GRAVY on it! - AND it was miserably horrible beyond that.

Damn I miss Texas.

The other staples: I cook good Tex-Mex, can smoke a hell of a brisket; CFS I have not mastered.

JudynTX
01-20-2010, 02:02 PM

5 lbs of dough. :lol

Live in Pa - wife ordered "Country Fried Steak" at a restaurant the other day; came with BROWN GRAVY on it! - AND it was miserably horrible beyond that.

Damn I miss Texas.

The other staples: I cook good Tex-Mex, can smoke a hell of a brisket; CFS I have not mastered.

I wouldn't think PA would have good CFS.....try to make it yourself. :tu

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 02:02 PM
CosmicCowboy's house. LuLu's CFS is gross.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Pound out your steak to 1/4 thick.

dip in whipped egg that has been seasoned with fajita seasoning and has had enough tabasco added to be "bright pink"

flip on both sides twice in self rising flour.

Fry in a cast iron skillet with 3/4" of hot oil. I use peanut oil.

Drain well on paper towels.

Pour out all oil except a couple tablespoons leaving all the "crumblies" (fond) in the pan.

Add about 3 tbsp flour. stir in the oil till flour turns dark tan/brown. Then stir in milk to make gravy.

Season with coarse ground pepper and a little salt.

YUM!

mrsmaalox
01-20-2010, 02:15 PM
When I first moved here I thought Alamo Cafe had the best CFS, but it's not the same anymore. I have not tried any of those other places yet.

I can cook a decent CFS myself----but it's not so good that it is worth the work + clean up.

Also I can't do CFS with mashed potatoes, I have to have french fries or just forget it. :D

Country fried steak = brown gravy, chicken fried steak = white gravy.

Dex
01-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Having tried all three, I'd have to give quality to Tip-Top.

I'd have to give quantity to Lulu's. I've only bested that plate behemoth one time.

Dex
01-20-2010, 02:17 PM

dip in whipped egg that has been seasoned with fajita seasoning and has had enough tabasco added to be "bright pink"

Pour out all oil except a couple tablespoons leaving all the "crumblies" (fond) in the pan.

Add about 3 tbsp flour. stir in the oil till flour turns dark tan/brown. Then stir in milk to make gravy.

YUM!

Might have to give this a go. :tu

JudynTX
01-20-2010, 02:17 PM

YUM!

:tu I was just going to ask you for your recipe. Thx!

I'll be sure to pound the meat. :D

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 02:22 PM
make sure you use self rising flour. It really does make a difference. The crust is light and flaky, not heavy and bready. I would SO kick Lulu's fat ass in a chicken fried steak throw down.

MiamiHeat
01-20-2010, 02:26 PM
that's fucking weird

I just ate a chicken fried steak 5 minutes ago.

wasn't as tasty as the cabrito i had yesterday though

JudynTX
01-20-2010, 02:31 PM
make sure you use self rising flour. It really does make a difference. The crust is light and flaky, not heavy and bready. I would SO kick Lulu's fat ass in a chicken fried steak throw down.

What about Bobby Flay? Could you throwdown against him? :lol

baseline bum
01-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Tip Top

SpursStalker
01-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Who do you think has the best chicken fried steak in San Antonio or wherever? :D

My house ...

:D

samikeyp
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
My house ...

:tu

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 03:10 PM
What about Bobby Flay? Could you throwdown against him? :lol

Hell yeah...heck...I'll even throw down with him on BBQ or grilling. I ain't skeered.

CubanSucks
01-20-2010, 03:25 PM
There's a small place in Boerne called Hungry Horse that's really good. But in San Antonio I have to go with Alamo Cafe or Red Barn.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 03:32 PM
There's a small place in Boerne called Hungry Horse that's really good. But in San Antonio I have to go with Alamo Cafe or Red Barn.

I have been in Little Red Barn's kitchen and you couldn't pay me to eat at that place. He must bribe the safety inspectors because that's the nastiest kitchen I have ever been in. I'm talking piles of mummified food between the walls and the counters that haven't been cleaned in years, shit everywhere, and roaches/rat shit all over the place. Yuck!

Ginofan
01-20-2010, 03:33 PM
I wasn't that impressed with LuLu's CFS...but I haven't tried the other two places either. The Scenic Loop Cafe makes a pretty darn good one.

CubanSucks
01-20-2010, 03:44 PM
I have been in Little Red Barn's kitchen and you couldn't pay me to eat at that place. He must bribe the safety inspectors because that's the nastiest kitchen I have ever been in. I'm talking piles of mummified food between the walls and the counters that haven't been cleaned in years, shit everywhere, and roaches/rat shit all over the place. Yuck!

dude...what the fuck...dude. Are you serious?!

Don't tell me Alamo Cafe is fucked up too?

Blake
01-20-2010, 03:44 PM

didn't we just do this thread a while back? :lol

Tip Top: solid

GTC: ok

Lulu's: good, but overrated, imo.

my favorite: Alamo Cafe. They give you a piping hot thick cut with little to no gristle (which is my CFS pet peeve), the batter is crisp, and the gravy is consistent. The green beans they serve on the side are awesome as well.

It's underrated I guess because the Mexican food they serve is so crappy.

JudynTX
01-20-2010, 03:45 PM

Alamo Cafe has good CFS? Go figure. :lol

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 03:48 PM

Serious as a heart attack. LRB is disgusting. They were a customer of mine for awhile and I was in their kitchen several times. I don't know about Alamo Cafe.

mrsmaalox
01-20-2010, 03:50 PM

Much better than their Mexican food, but no where as sublime as their tortillas :lol

Blake
01-20-2010, 03:50 PM

it's been a loooong while, but I was a busboy at the Alamo Cafe when it was further down San Pedro across from the old Maggies. The kitchen was always kept pretty clean and I still see one or two of the same managers still around there, so I'm going to guess the Alamo kitchen is still ok.

TDMVPDPOY
01-20-2010, 03:52 PM
isnt that same as a chicken pamajama?

JudynTX
01-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Much better than their Mexican food, but no where as sublime as their tortillas :lol

You got that right. Mexican food sucks there. :lol

Only thing good @ Alamo are the margaritas.

Blake
01-20-2010, 03:53 PM
ftr, I can't stand little red barn. Bland, overpriced food. They just happen to be in a good location.

robino2001
01-20-2010, 04:13 PM
I haven't had CFS at Alamo Cafe in probably 7 or 8 years, but they were always the best. Last time we were there ('03ish), my mother asked and was told they switched to frozen, pre-made stuff and it was not all done fresh any more... she could tell the difference right away and asked. No idea if they're still making it that way or not.

CubanSucks
01-20-2010, 04:14 PM

Oh ya, for sure. I was just worried cause of Little Red Barn's apparent disgusting kitchen.

Anyone try the steak at Salsalidos? I know it's a mexican food restaurant but their chicken fried steak is amazing. Hell, their chips are also amazing and their tortillas are the best I've ever had.

CubanSucks
01-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Serious as a heart attack. LRB is disgusting. They were a customer of mine for awhile and I was in their kitchen several times. I don't know about Alamo Cafe.

What did you do?

robino2001
01-20-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh ya, for sure. I was just worried cause of Little Red Barn's apparent disgusting kitchen.

Anyone try the steak at Salsalidos? I know it's a mexican food restaurant but their chicken fried steak is amazing. Hell, their chips are also amazing and their tortillas are the best I've ever had.

Been eating at the original Salsalitos on the NE side for 15+ years... I don't know if any of the family has ever had the CFS... mexican food is too good (for a white boy) to pass up.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 04:37 PM
What did you do? I don't remember exactly. Repairs to their steam/hot water system.

baseline bum
01-20-2010, 04:41 PM

I believe it. That place is trash.

TheTruth
01-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Alamo Cafe doesn't have the same CFS anymore. You can tell it's a frozen patty. Not terrible, but not a good CFS.

TheTruth
01-20-2010, 04:46 PM
And the best CFS i've had at a restaurant was at a tiny place called Mr. Tim's in Southtown. It was the effing bomb. They moved locations, got a little bigger, and now the food sucks. Oh well.

pkbpkb81
01-20-2010, 05:02 PM
Jail house cafe had the best when i was a kid...but now i have to go with the one my wife cooks for me

baseline bum
01-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Jail house cafe had the best when i was a kid...but now i have to go with the one my wife cooks for me

Isn't the owner of that place in prison now for hiring someone to kill his wife or something? I always wanted to try that place back in the day.

Blake
01-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Alamo Cafe doesn't have the same CFS anymore. You can tell it's a frozen patty. Not terrible, but not a good CFS.

come to think, I havent been to AC in a long time.

If that's the case, that's terrible news.

samikeyp
01-20-2010, 05:09 PM

True...its gotten smaller over the years as well. I still like it but its not as good as it once was.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2010, 05:18 PM

Lulu's is a spin off of JH Cafe. Lulu was his wife. She opened it after they got divorced.

dimsah
01-20-2010, 05:25 PM
I live in PA also and most people up here don't even know what the hell I'm talking about when I mention CFS.

I use buttermilk instead of an egg wash and AP flour instead of self-rising.
I use a combo spice setup with kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder on one side with season salt on the other.
Cooked in the cast iron skillet with canola oil. I don't usually eat mine with gravy so I don't make it too often.

jcrod
01-20-2010, 05:38 PM
didn't we just do this thread a while back? :lol

Tip Top: solid

GTC: ok

Lulu's: good, but overrated, imo.

my favorite: Alamo Cafe. They give you a piping hot thick cut with little to no gristle (which is my CFS pet peeve), the batter is crisp, and the gravy is consistent. The green beans they serve on the side are awesome as well.

It's underrated I guess because the Mexican food they serve is so crappy.

Yes, I think there has been two other threads.

Tip Top for me also, can't beat their Tuesday deal. Fried Chicken is GTG also.

Wow, thanks. I haven't been there in years, but we were just talking about going there not too long ago.

bus driver
01-20-2010, 06:01 PM

YUM!

that sounds pretty damn good! whens the CFS sale?

well not sure how it compares to the others but i like lubys CFS with their mac and cheese

CuckingFunt
01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
I am a fan of chicken fried steak (Uncle Bill's in St. Louis = yum, by the way), but have been bothered by the redundancy of "chicken fried chicken" since I was a kid. It may be the OCD, but to this day it somewhat pisses me off every time I see it on a menu.

Almost as bad as the square burger/round bun combo at Wendy's. I won't eat either, ever, based on principle.

4down
01-20-2010, 07:29 PM

That place was awesome. Chicken fried steak and a Big ass cinnamon roll :hungry:

katyon6th
01-20-2010, 07:53 PM
And the best CFS i've had at a restaurant was at a tiny place called Mr. Tim's in Southtown. It was the effing bomb. They moved locations, got a little bigger, and now the food sucks. Oh well.

Man, I remember when someone told me that Mr. Tim's was awesome. So, I decided to finally try it and they burned everything we ordered. What a disappointment.

As for the best CFS, I'm going with Lulu's.

Dex
01-20-2010, 07:56 PM
That place was awesome. Chicken fried steak and a Big ass cinnamon roll :hungry:

LuLu's also has the big ass cinnamon rolls.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3033/2850029382_f074a7597c.jpg

Sii
01-20-2010, 08:33 PM
My house ...

What time should I be over? :hat

Das Texan
01-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Best chicken fried steak I've ever had is in a place in Zapata, TX

I think I know the place you are talking about.

If its the same place I got chili and gravy on my chicken friend steak. Disgusting, damn good.

Das Texan
01-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Jailhouse Cafe was really good.

Lulu's isnt in the same ballpark....

Tip Top is the best I can think of that I've had in San Antonio.

baseline bum
01-20-2010, 09:12 PM

Is that the place that was on Man Vs. Food?

METALMiKE
01-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Is that the place that was on Man Vs. Food?

Yep

Vinnie_Johnson
01-20-2010, 10:12 PM
There are 1535 calories in 1 serving of IHOP Country Fried Steak & Eggs.
Calorie breakdown: 61% fat, 19% carbs, 20% protein.

Spurstro
01-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Has anyone had the one at Checker's Diner off Naco/O'Conner?

tlongII
01-20-2010, 10:48 PM
I think I'm going to have a heart attach just by reading this thread! :lol

marini martini
01-20-2010, 10:55 PM
I think I'm going to have a heart attach just by reading this thread! :lol

So.......... you are a heartless bastard???????:wow

Blake
01-20-2010, 11:10 PM

:lol

'sup Sii?

blizz
01-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Tip Top
GTC

Horn Tooter
01-21-2010, 01:32 AM

YUM!

Thanks again.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
01-21-2010, 01:45 AM
Thanks again.:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin So true.

4down
01-21-2010, 09:17 AM

sold. I am so going there next time I'm in town. Thanks for the visual.:lol

SpursStalker
01-21-2010, 11:18 AM

Next time I make it, you're invited ...

I. Hustle
01-21-2010, 11:54 AM
I think I am going to have a heart attach if I am not invited too.

SpursStalker
01-21-2010, 11:59 AM
I think I am going to have a heart attach if I am not invited too.

LOL ...

Want me to call the Doc?

mrsmaalox
01-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Man I'm dying for CFS now; I forgot I had a pretty good one at the Saltgrass a few months ago.

I. Hustle
01-21-2010, 12:42 PM
yuck I just ate one and it was not that good. I was starving and it was the daily special so after reading this was all hyped up. blech

Someone make me some CFS with gravy please. I will pick it up.

marini martini
01-21-2010, 04:17 PM

YUM!

What do you use to pound your steak with??? A meat pounder, edge of plate, or something else???:downspin:

SAGambler
01-21-2010, 04:25 PM

YUM!

Damn! You stole my recipe.. A;ways get compliments on it. And the gravy made from the "crumblies" always leaves 'em craving for more.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2010, 04:25 PM
What do you use to pound your steak with??? A meat pounder, edge of plate, or something else???:downspin:

http://www.alliedkenco.com/catalog/images/HUB93967.jpg

marini martini
01-21-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.alliedkenco.com/catalog/images/HUB93967.jpg

Thanks!! !:tu

So what do you pound it on?? Do you use meat tenderizer?

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks!! !:tu

So what do you pound it on?? Do you use meat tenderizer?

I have big white plastic cutting boards I buy at the restaurant supply. I don't use meat tenderizer but try to use a good well trimmed meat cut with no gristle. Cover the steak with a sheet of Saran wrap (to keep the splatters down) and then pound the shit out of it. It helps me to think of Nancy Pelosi when I do it.

marini martini
01-21-2010, 04:34 PM
:toast Thanks. And thanks for the tip on the saran wrap. Nancy Pelosi is a good one, but I'll prolly just think about my SIL.:toast

mrsmaalox
01-21-2010, 04:36 PM
:toast Thanks. And thanks for the tip on the saran wrap. Nancy Pelosi is a good one, but I'll prolly just think about my SIL.:toast

I have a big pounder like that but instead of a board I just use one of Ann Coulter's books! :lol The side with her face on it.

But really I'm lazy and I will get the pretenderized meat if I can, and not do much pounding.

JudynTX
01-21-2010, 04:45 PM
But really I'm lazy and I will get the pretenderized meat if I can, and not do much pounding.

Booooooooooooooo............How much fun is that? :lol

marini martini
01-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Booooooooooooooo............How much fun is that? :lol

:lmao

My sentiments, exactly. Everyone needs to pound something really hard every once in a while!!!:toast

JudynTX
01-21-2010, 04:49 PM

My sentiments, exactly. Everyone needs to pound something really hard every once in a while!!!:toast

Amen! :lol

mrsmaalox
01-21-2010, 04:51 PM

Amen! :lol

Eh. I'll take the pounding! LOL

Sii
01-21-2010, 04:52 PM
all this talk about meat pounding just reminds me what I heard someone found on a ex-employees computer lol

JudynTX
01-21-2010, 04:52 PM
all this talk about meat pounding just reminds me what I heard someone found on a ex-employees computer lol

Tell us. :wakeup

I. Hustle
01-21-2010, 05:15 PM
So ladies...

Sii
01-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Tell us. :wakeup

someone found video of said ex employee pounding his own meat left on his computer LOL...plus a lot more sick shit

mrsmaalox
01-21-2010, 05:32 PM
So ladies...

Don't look at me....

I. Hustle
01-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Don't look at me....

You are the only one I have actually looked at before.

marini martini
01-21-2010, 06:19 PM
So ladies...you rang???

SA210
01-22-2010, 10:37 AM

Those are awesome :tu

I. Hustle
01-22-2010, 10:39 AM
WTF man?! Who is going to make me a CFS and mashed taters? Hello

Blake
01-22-2010, 11:38 AM
someone found video of said ex employee pounding his own meat left on his computer LOL...plus a lot more sick shit

has it been hard looking for another job?

JudynTX
01-22-2010, 12:44 PM
WTF man?! Who is going to make me a CFS and mashed taters? Hello

Your wife?

I. Hustle
01-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Your wife?

She has never made it. I need someone that is a seasoned professional.

Just so we are straight here I am really talking about CFS and not sex.

JudynTX
01-22-2010, 12:49 PM
She has never made it. I need someone that is a seasoned professional.

Just so we are straight here I am really talking about CFS and not sex.

:tu I wasn't talking about sex.

yet

I. Hustle
01-22-2010, 12:54 PM

Ditty
01-22-2010, 01:40 PM
I like grady's chicken fried steak

Drachen
01-23-2010, 02:08 PM

Damn I miss Texas.

I know I will get flamed for this, but I cant stand white gravy. It just has such a disgusting taste to me. Brown gravy on the other hand rocks the house. I have a question. For those who like cream gravy, do you just prefer cream gravy on your CFS, or do you just absolutely hate brown gravy and use cream gravy for everything that you have gravy on?

samikeyp
01-23-2010, 02:10 PM
I am a traditionalist when it comes to gravy but I will admit, Jim's has a brown gravy that is good. Otherwise, white gravy for me.

baseline bum
01-23-2010, 02:27 PM
White gravy is why you can never have mashed potatoes with CFS.

CuckingFunt
01-23-2010, 03:43 PM
White gravy is why you can never have mashed potatoes with CFS.

And yet it's delicious when it moves across the plate and gets on the home fries/country potatoes.

Drachen
01-23-2010, 08:26 PM
ok, so let me see if I understand, yall only like cream gravy with the CFS, you prefer brown gravy for other things (like mashed potatoes), right?

I use brown gravy for everything. I just wanted to see if cream gravy ppl use cream gravy for everything.

Das Texan
01-23-2010, 08:37 PM
I only use gravy very few and far between.

AKA on CFS and thats about it. I think gravy by and large is just fucking disgusting more often than not.

marini martini
01-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Yuck on the cream gravy! Brown gravy on my CFS!!!:tu

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2010, 12:48 AM
:vomit:

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2010, 12:51 AM
I think gravy by and large is just fucking disgusting more often than not.

the concept of biscuits and gravy amazes me. baked flour and water covered in watery flour and water.

baseline bum
01-24-2010, 12:51 AM

If the gravy flows when one tilts his plate at any angle less than 45 degrees, it doesn't belong on a chicken fried steak. White gravy FTW.

marini martini
01-24-2010, 12:56 AM
Yuck ya'll.

Thick brown gravy, is my preference!!! With grilled onions and a side of japs!!!:tu

mrsmaalox
01-24-2010, 01:01 AM
I don't like any gravy, white or brown. That's why I only have CFS with french fries, so I can have it all with lots of ketchup :)

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Yuck ya'll.

Thick brown gravy, is my preference!!! With grilled onions and a side of japs!!!:tu

nice. i was at walmart one day getting some things. i was in the produce section i practically screamed across the store asking if "we needed japs". turned around and there were 2 asian ladies by me.
<insert krusty sigh>

Ginofan
01-24-2010, 03:07 AM
I'll take white or brown it makes no difference. I'm not racist!

SpursStalker
01-25-2010, 12:05 PM
I'll take white or brown it makes no difference. I'm not racist!

Try it with A1 steak sauce

Mmmmmmm

mrsmaalox
01-25-2010, 12:21 PM
The CFS I had yesterday tasted like it was fried in old grease. I forgot that was one of the reasons I stopped ordering CFS at restaurants.

Dex
01-25-2010, 12:23 PM
You people are coocoo. Gravy is delicious!

French fries + gravy = nomnomnom

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Most people that don't like cream gravy have tried the stuff they make with "mixes". That shit tastes like glue. Real cream gravy made in the skillet with the fond from the meat and browned a lot before adding the milk kicks ass.

CuckingFunt
01-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Most people that don't like cream gravy have tried the stuff they make with "mixes". That shit tastes like glue. Real cream gravy made in the skillet with the fond from the meat and browned a lot before adding the milk kicks ass.

Either type of gravy made from a mix (or even worse, a can) is gross, but I'm not sure that's the issue here. A lot of people just don't like cream sauces or gravies for whatever reason.

Gravy is one of those rare things that I absolutely love (give me fresh sausage gravy on a warm biscuit and I'm the happiest of campers), but also kind of understand why a lot of people don't. I'd probably stop eating it myself if it was just called by its ingredients. Fat, flour, and water... appetizing.

mrsmaalox
01-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Yea I'm not much into sauces of any kind---and if I do get a sauce I prefer to add it at my own discretion. I always get my sauce "on the side".

Drachen
01-25-2010, 02:31 PM
You people are coocoo. Gravy is delicious!

French fries + gravy = nomnomnom

Stoner 1: We were just going to Canada, for some french fries and gravy.

Officer Thorny: Almost made it

Dex
01-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Stoner 1: We were just going to Canada, for some french fries and gravy.

Officer Thorny: Almost made it

Littering and.....

JudynTX
01-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Yea I'm not much into sauces of any kind---and if I do get a sauce I prefer to add it at my own discretion. I always get my sauce "on the side".

Ok Ms. When Harry Met Sally :lol

marini martini
01-25-2010, 03:45 PM

Oh snap, I just got that!:tu

JudynTX
01-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh snap, I just got that!:tu

That's exactly what I heard when I read Maalox's post. :lol

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2010, 04:05 PM
That's exactly what I heard when I read Maalox's post. :lol

I immediately thought "money shot!"..:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
01-25-2010, 04:27 PM

JudynTX
01-25-2010, 04:28 PM

Did you watch it? :p:

Viva Las Espuelas
01-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Did you watch it? :p:

Nope. The Wild Bunch.

mrsmaalox
01-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Ok Ms. When Harry Met Sally :lolBelieve me, I have been called Sally Albright many, many times :lol

:wow Cowboy! Get your mind out of the gutter!

:angel

Viva Las Espuelas
01-25-2010, 04:32 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3801409&highlight=Albright#post3801409

JudynTX
01-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Believe me, I have been called Sally Albright many, many times :lol

Sorry girlie, but I just had to. :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3801409&highlight=Albright#post3801409

Viva Las Espuelas
01-25-2010, 04:36 PM

Smooth move, ex-lax

baseline bum
01-26-2010, 12:14 AM
Littering and.....

Do we make Liter Cola?

Drachen
01-26-2010, 09:20 AM
do we make liter cola?

i dont want a large farva, thorny. I want a liter-a-cola.

I. Hustle
01-26-2010, 10:03 AM
How about I punchasize your face?!

Drachen
01-26-2010, 10:28 AM
I am all that is man!

On a related note: I just saw that super troopers 2 is in production. I love that movie.

SpursStalker
01-26-2010, 10:28 AM
I am all that is man!

Will you be roaring now?

I. Hustle
01-26-2010, 10:37 AM
I am all that is man!

On a related note: I just saw that super troopers 2 is in production. I love that movie.

It has to be just as awesome. I just has to be.

Drachen
01-26-2010, 10:40 AM
It has to be just as awesome. I just has to be.

LOL I agree, I thought Beerfest and to a greater degree Club Dread didn't do the lizards justice. Super Troopers is their crowning achievement. I really hope ST2 will bring them back to prominence. I honestly don't know anyone who has seen the movie who doesn't love it. Oh and if they had an award for Best Movie Intro, then ST would have gotten it.

Drachen
01-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Will you be roaring now?

Its all in the lips man.

Frenzy
01-26-2010, 11:27 AM
I don't order CFS much... but most places have to much salt on/in it.

SpursStalker
01-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Its all in the lips man.

:wow