PDA

View Full Version : Kori Ellis Show: Tonight 1/20/2010 11:00 PM CT - Listen now!

Kori Ellis
01-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi,

We'll be having the show at 11pm after the Spurs-Jazz game tonight. Feel free to listen live here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/spurstalk/2010/01/21/the-kori-ellis-show--jan-20 or call in at (347) 637-3015.

Thanks!

thispego
01-20-2010, 05:35 PM
can we talk about the disappearance of vbookie action?

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Is there a way to make show time earlier? I need to call in so I can come back to this place.

tlongII
01-20-2010, 11:09 PM
I thought I was going to get a Spur for supporting the show???

ashbeeigh
01-20-2010, 11:54 PM
Don't worry y'all. I'll be listening live this time.

InvolvingDesigns
01-20-2010, 11:59 PM
im on the line!

Hope for a great show :)

FalleNxWiZarDx
01-21-2010, 12:10 AM
just got done talking with Kori and Timvp!

You guys are awsome!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-21-2010, 12:23 AM
preggo i expect a full showing of dominance

lmao it sounds like timvp is yelling on a megaphone from 200 yards away in a room lined with tin walls

DPG21920
01-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Damn it, I had so many one liners but could not get a word in!

HankChinaski
01-21-2010, 12:59 AM
I went ahead and just jumped off the line. Love the show Kori and Timvp. You guys were pretty spot on about the staff and the lineups.

DPG21920
01-21-2010, 01:00 AM
I could not even get in my "Looks like Marini subscribes to the Timvp method of getting ready for shows :hat"

timvp
01-21-2010, 01:02 AM
I apologize for jumping on that one caller. I think I set off Kori and then Manny called in to finish it off. I didn't catch the name but my bad :lol

MannyIsGod
I could not even get in my "Looks like Marini subscribes to the Timvp method of getting ready for shows :hat"

Yeah I learned from last time on that if you want to talk sometimes you just gotta force your way in. :lol

Tonight was the most fun I had from calling in.

MannyIsGod
I apologize for jumping on that one caller. I think I set off Kori and then Manny called in to finish it off. I didn't catch the name but my bad :lol

:lmao I wasn't going to call in but yeah.

DPG21920
01-21-2010, 01:03 AM
Yeah I learned from last time on that if you want to talk sometimes you just gotta force your way in. :lol

Tonight was the most fun I had from calling in.

For sure. It was a good conversation.

timvp
01-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Manny crominated this show. He was stealing everything I was going to say. Also nice job to DPG for the verbal sparring.

Man In Black
01-21-2010, 01:09 AM
I was too pissed off at the refs to call in. I hate calling them out but shit...if that was LBJ or Kome...that shit would've favored the home team.

And man...Kirilenko, what improved his jumpshot? Was it his new Kyle Korver style haircut?

DPG21920
It sucks when you can murda someone with a jab, but it gets deflected and loses its luster. I had T-Long rope-a-doped.

objective
i didn't get to listen live, but I'm looking forward to the download.

MannyIsGod
01-21-2010, 01:15 AM
I was too pissed off at the refs to call in. I hate calling them out but shit...if that was LBJ or Kome...that shit would've favored the home team.

And man...Kirilenko, what improved his jumpshot? Was it his new Kyle Korver style haircut?

Yeah the refs were pretty bad but it never even came up. I was actually surprised Pop didn't get a T tonight.

tlongII
01-21-2010, 01:19 AM
It sucks when you can murda someone with a jab, but it gets deflected and loses its luster. I had T-Long rope-a-doped.

Nah. I dropped off the call soon after I stopped talking. I was pretty subdued tonight and didn't feel like piling on. I want my Spur dammit!

HankChinaski
01-21-2010, 01:21 AM

I thought he was going for some Farmer Ted/Brent Barry look

DPG21920
01-21-2010, 01:21 AM
Nah. I dropped off the call soon after I stopped talking. I was pretty subdued tonight and didn't feel like piling on. I want my Spur dammit!

I know, I was trying to get on fast enough to catch you, but I couldn't. You arent getting a spur, but they said they would give you one of those little medical symbols under your name.

duncan228
01-21-2010, 01:23 AM
I was actually surprised Pop didn't get a T tonight.

Duncan too. He was pissed, he was jawing at the refs a couple of times and was late getting back on defense. Really bugs me when he lets them get in his game like that.

tlongII
01-21-2010, 01:23 AM
Medical symbols??? WTF???

Cant_Be_Faded
01-21-2010, 01:24 AM
hey someone tell me who was the roundtable

i know kori
and timvp
but who was the high pitched guy and the other guy

Kori Ellis
01-21-2010, 01:25 AM
High pitched guy = DPG

There were quite a few other people on.. are you talking about Manny?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-21-2010, 01:26 AM
High pitched guy = DPG

There were quite a few other people on.. are you talking about Manny?

there were four people who stayed there most of the time

one of them was on before manny iirc and stayed after he left

timvp
01-21-2010, 01:27 AM
Here's the episode. (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/convertplaylist.aspx?PlayListUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww. blogtalkradio.com%2fspurstalk%2fplay_list.xml%253F itemcount%253D4%26localembed%3dprofilepage&OutputType=m3u)

WTF my first sentence got censored on the recording. :depressed

Cant_Be_Faded
01-21-2010, 01:29 AM
manny calling in was the highlight of the show

i was about to turn it off and drink myself into sadness for being swept by the jazzies but manny came in and brought tha thunder
he was like
step aside step aside, mannyisgod i saiddd

polandprzem
01-21-2010, 03:37 AM
Here's the episode. (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/convertplaylist.aspx?PlayListUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww. blogtalkradio.com%2fspurstalk%2fplay_list.xml%253F itemcount%253D4%26localembed%3dprofilepage&OutputType=m3u)

WTF my first sentence got censored on the recording. :depressed

Words like 'dang' are also censored :)

I do agree with Kori and I was thinking about it few days ago that the spurs are not getting better team and they need to get shock therapy or something. They were getting better since like december but now?

I don't know, maybe we need bonner more then we thought?

RJ really must to push himself and figure it out. At the begining of a season he was saying that he played in many systems and spurs system is not that difficult not to be able to produce.

Number one concern for the spurs is health but second thing is to get everybody on the same page.
Pop said some time ago that he will need about 40-44 games to figure it out. I know that he uses ASBreak to rethink things and pointing the direction in which spurs will go to find a way to win the trophy.

I do also agree that Hill-parker backourt works fine, but Kori saying it all the time that I really think that Hill can be a starter long term.
Manu can take over the second unit on PG position and we still have mason who can do something on playmaking ground. If rj is fine put him there and bring Bogans (like timvp said) as a role player guy.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Please post this message to forum. This comes from KBP and my inside source. Is true I swear this. Remember Pop said it was true they wanted Spanoulis and Buford later said they were talking to him in Greece like I say.

Also remember Spurs and Popovich confirm and so did Bourousis everything I say about that. You guys were mean to me and say I lied and then you found out this was all true and never were you to apologize to me. By now you know my inside sources are true.

I have important news from my source. Panathinaikos is now working on a buyout with Spurs to get Marcus Haislip. This is happening right now and I swear this is true. I want to tell you this in the show but I cannot call in at this time because I am in work.

Please after you find out what I say is true about Bourousis and after now I break this news for you please understand I was always telling truth and pleas take of my ban OK? Yes?

Boss
01-21-2010, 03:08 PM
I was with u guys until everyone ganged up on that one caller forcing him to hang up. I think the point he was trying to make was the Spurs would be much better off having a true defensive minded center instead of forcing Duncan to be the that guy and be r best offensive weapon. I don't think he was hating on Blair like yall spun it, Blair is player who would be better coming off the bench and the Spurs D would be much better if we allowed Duncan to be a help defender in the post.

xellos88330
01-21-2010, 03:26 PM
they censor this stuff?

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-21-2010, 04:56 PM
From my inside source, PAO asked Spurs for Haislip. Spurs asked them if they could kindly instead try to use Gist.

The Spurs wish Gist to go to a big club and a big league and in PAO he could be the backup PF for the next month. Spurs and PAO are working on issue right now of which player to take.

DPG21920
01-21-2010, 05:30 PM
I don't think I was the "high-pitched" guy this time. There was another guy on there that was an octave higher than me, I believe.

DPG21920
01-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Just re-listened. It was a good show. Especially when Kori went into "sailor" mode :lol

marini martini
01-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Just re-listened. It was a good show. Especially when Kori went into "sailor" mode :lol

...............and Marini bull dozed her way in!!!:toast

BTW, where's my spur???:rolleyes

Admidave50
01-22-2010, 08:04 AM
is there a direct link to download? looks like it's blacklisted, as other blog sites, in China...

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Tim and Kori please un ban me now?

Remember i told you this head of time. I told you from my inside source same as Bourousis story proved true.

Please now. After Bourousis story was true you never took my ban off. Now I again tell you this about Haislip.

I have PROVEN my truth and my inside sources.

Tim remember I told you 1.5 million euros. Haislip will be backup PF in PAO for next month due to their injuries.

I told you this BEFORE press even knew about it.

Just like everything I said about Bourousis - Popvich confirmed it was true. You banned me for arguing about it. You made fun of me. Called me a liar. You never took the ban off after you found I told the truth.

Again now I prove my truth and source to you about haislip.

Please be fair and let me back now that you know all along I was always telling truth in the boards.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Also, Tim I said over and over in this forum Haislip was a bad player and sucked and was like 20th best PF in Euroleague MAYBE to be kind and generous.

Bruno and Mountainballer lied lied lied to the forum that he was good. They lied lied lied telling all the Americans I was lying and they told truth and how good he would be and how great he would help Spurs.

I did everything to tell the truth and say he sucked and was garbage. You did not believe me - none of the fans here did.

You banned me also for arguing about this and calling Bruno and mountainballer liars.

I KNOW they are liars and never watch euroleague. Once again I was proven right. You KNOW now once again I told the truth and they were lying.

It was them all along that were lying and I was telling the truth. Please take my ban off now that you know that all along I was always being honest here and being picked on unfairly.

tlongII
01-22-2010, 11:23 PM
No Kori Ellis show tonight???

Dro210
01-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Guess not.... Too bad, cause I'm ready to blow these guys up since Pop doesn't seem to want to do it.

Reeko_Htown
01-22-2010, 11:32 PM
I've actually listen to it too. Great job, keep it up.