PDA

View Full Version : The few things I learn after tonight's game...

magui86770
01-21-2010, 12:04 AM
1. Manu needs to be resign. Who else out there is going to get this team going when this team is flat. Of course, manu shouldn't have to do this all the time, which leads me to...

2. What is up with this flat quarters? In years past, it wasn't that big of a problem, but now!! The team is guarantee to have one every other game now.

3. Roger Mason. I feel for you. Pop has screwed you since the 2nd half of last season. Wrong position and not enough playing time. It's in your best interest not to resign with this team.

4. Jefferson trade - epic failure. Its obvious now that RJ has the physical talent but not the basketball IQ. We can't a year for him to learn the off/def schemes. He has to help this team now. Numerous plays tonight in which RJ screw up offensively and defensively. POps/Buford didn't check on his IQ.
smarts.

I am calling it. The Spur rodeo road trip record will be below .500.

I love my Spurs, but its killing me watching them now.

mexicanjunior
01-21-2010, 12:05 AM
1. Manu needs to be resign. Who else out there is going to get this team going when this team is flat. Of course, manu shouldn't have to do this all the time, which leads me to...

2. What is up with this flat quarters? In years past, it wasn't that big of a problem, but now!! The team is guarantee to have one every other game now.

3. Roger Mason. I feel for you. Pop has screwed you since the 2nd half of last season. Wrong position and not enough playing time. It's in your best interest not to resign with this team.

4. Jefferson trade - epic failure. Its obvious now that RJ has the physical talent but not the basketball IQ. We can't a year for him to learn the off/def schemes. He has to help this team now. Numerous plays tonight in which RJ screw up offensively and defensively. POps/Buford didn't check on his IQ.
smarts.

Agreed on all counts...

Amarelooms
01-21-2010, 12:06 AM
Manu is gonna be a Mav next year :elephant

iminol
01-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Manu is gonna be a Mav next year :elephant

yes, but after popovich's death.

celldweller
01-21-2010, 12:29 AM

smarts.

Bogans needs to be benched for Suckage!

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2010, 12:45 AM
I don't really disagree with any of that, but the Spurs wanting to re-sign Manu isn't really based on ability, it's just about health and NT commitment..Ginobili obviously still has enough ability to significantly impact a game in a positive way..