PDA

View Full Version : been saying JET should start for a while now...

stretch
01-21-2010, 11:36 AM
and now this article is written up

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=2469

hopefully they keep starting JET

Findog
01-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I notice the Puerto Rican Smurf got less than 15 minutes against both the Lakers and Celtics. And he was starting, just as Roddy B got some starts, while Josh was out injured. I'm hopeful that the JJB infatuation by Coach Rick is simply a need to "get by" with JJB since it's a long season, and he needs guys like Josh to be ready for the playoffs.

stretch
01-21-2010, 12:43 PM
I notice the Puerto Rican Smurf got less than 15 minutes against both the Lakers and Celtics. And he was starting, just as Roddy B got some starts, while Josh was out injured. I'm hopeful that the JJB infatuation by Coach Rick is simply a need to "get by" with JJB since it's a long season, and he needs guys like Josh to be ready for the playoffs.

i definitely think that is the case. JJB really needs to come off the bench so the mavs have a PG out there at all times.

ive always felt that while carlisle seems to do some strange things at times, he always has the big picture in mind, and when looking back, it makes more sense.

stretch
01-21-2010, 12:44 PM
WTF? Mavfan is bipolar on the ninja turtle. 1 day he's garbage, 1 day he's a starter going to lead the team.

no one is saying hes the savior

just that he would probably be more effective playing as a starter, which ive been saying almost all year now

and what mike fisher wrote in the article makes perfect sense as to why hes been sucking so bad. he plays a lot better when on the floor with kidd too.

endrity
01-21-2010, 01:10 PM
You know what would actually be really good, if we had a true starting two guard that we haven't had since 2005. You know, someone like Iggy, Butler etc.

Blake
01-22-2010, 09:20 PM
34 minutes 2-12, 4 points against the wiz

hopefully they keep starting turtle

mavsfan1000
01-22-2010, 09:47 PM
It won't matter. Howard and Barea will screw us no matter what time they come in the game.