PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Montag’s album flops

dbreiden83080
01-21-2010, 08:24 PM
:lmao:lmao

Despite a media blitz (mostly detailing her recent plastic surgeries), Heidi Montag’s “Superficial” is a total stiff, selling fewer than 1,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

To put that grim number into context, Vampire Weekend topped the charts the same week with 124,000 copies of their disc “Contra.”

Montag told EW just last week that she had spent more than $2 million on the album, leaving her broke, but still wasn’t worried about the album’s success.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34982637/ns/entertainment/

Someone should have told her, she has no talent and to save her money..

ashbeeigh
01-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Everything she does flops except her massively fake breasts. Just sayin'.

Bukefal
01-21-2010, 08:40 PM
:lol she sucks. Everyone of these blonde teenage popularity girls seem to think they should and can sing nowadays.

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-21-2010, 09:42 PM
I heard that the actual total was 658.
She and Spencer were of the opinion that her album would be just as important as Thriller!
Can the Spencer and Heidi sex tape be far behind?

fraga
01-21-2010, 10:00 PM
I can't stand these fuck heads who are famous for absolutely no fucking reason at all..no talent...not smart...do nothing...just take your clothes off and shut up...

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2010, 11:20 PM
give her a chance you guys
she's the next michael jackson

exstatic
01-21-2010, 11:39 PM
I must admit I have never seen (nor ever intend to see) even one episode of The Hills, but I lold at their constant whining on I'm a celebrity, get me out of here! They were crying and ready to leave before the end of the first day. The other D-listers were laughing their asses off

young_prosecutor
01-22-2010, 02:01 AM
LOL Heidi!

Spurminator
01-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Of course it flopped. We may love to gossip about people like her, read about her in magazines and hear about her latest exploits on shows like TMZ Extratainment Tonight Edition or whatever, but we haven't yet reached the level of idiocracy where we'll spend $10-$15 on her fucking album.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-22-2010, 10:56 AM
I'll get the torrent of this album and see how bad it is.

I. Hustle
01-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Us grown ups don't really care.

Nash2TimeMVp
01-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Of course it flopped. We may love to gossip about people like her, read about her in magazines and hear about her latest exploits on shows like TMZ Extratainment Tonight Edition or whatever, but we haven't yet reached the level of idiocracy where we'll spend $10-$15 on her fucking album.
wtf watches shows like TMZ extraoniingment tonight eiddiotn?

Stringer_Bell
01-22-2010, 03:39 PM
TMZ Extratainment Tonight Edition or whatever

:lol

She had a hawt music video, but it kinda sucks now that we all know her good parts aren't real. :(

dbreiden83080
01-28-2010, 12:20 PM

What i find funny about Reality stars, especially her is it's not that people even like her. I saw some poll that said 88% feel she should retire after this album flop. Most people think that husband of her's is the biggest scumbag on earth.. People watch the trainwreck that is her life on TV but they aren't really fans of her's..

DisAsTerBot
01-28-2010, 01:19 PM
What i find funny about Reality stars, especially her is it's not that people even like her. I saw some poll that said 88% feel she should retire after this album flop. Most people think that husband of her's is the biggest scumbag on earth.. People watch the trainwreck that is her life on TV but they aren't really fans of her's..

yet they put the money in her pocket. if you watch, you support.

angel_luv
01-28-2010, 01:39 PM
How in the world did she spend so much money on her album?

I really liked Heidi on the first season of the Hills. But she and the show went seriously down hill since Spencer came into the picture. ( No pun intended.)

760Spursfan
01-28-2010, 02:22 PM
I heard that the actual total was 658.
She and Spencer were of the opinion that her album would be just as important as Thriller!

:lmao:lmao

I would check the sex tape out. She is nice to look at as long as she only opens her mouth to "work".

http://www.rtvchannel.tv/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/heidi_montag_pose_for_playboy.jpg

Bukefal
01-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Wasnt she also the girl acting so stupid in an interview I think good morning america this week? Damn she sucks :lol

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerindex?id=9600569

CosmicCowboy
01-28-2010, 05:24 PM
That's what she gets for doing a layout in Playboy and not showing her tits. That's just plain Un-American.

easjer
01-28-2010, 06:03 PM
How in the world did she spend so much money on her album?

I really liked Heidi on the first season of the Hills. But she and the show went seriously down hill since Spencer came into the picture. ( No pun intended.)

The album was entirely self-produced. No label would take her on, because she has no talent. She had to pay for everything out of pocket.

And honestly? Without getting into a debate on plastic surgery itself, she looked a whole lot better before all the new plastic surgery. She was at least cute then. Now she's far too plastic-y looking.

(I've never watched her ever, just sayin')

Cyrano
01-28-2010, 06:16 PM
give her a chance you guys
she's the next michael jackson

Yeah....maybe they recycled some of the plastic parts.....