PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans should be concerned: Cleveland has the Lakers number

ChrisRichards
01-21-2010, 11:23 PM
I know. I know. Regular season.

One can easily dismiss Cleveland's win, but any basketball fan without bias can tell that Celeveland has LA's number. They thoroughly outmatched the defending champions. I thought Ron Artest was brought in to SLOWDOWN guys like Lebron and Melo? Well, unfortunately, Artest has not demonstrated he can do this with effectiveness. Lebron is getting every point he wants. He had a 38 point night shooting 50%.
The sad part here is the Lakers compromised a very good chemistry and offensive player in Ariza to get Artest who has'nt found his niche in that team.

Pau Gasol folds against Anderson Varejao and Shaq, he just could'nt establish a position against Cleveland's frontcourt. It was actually sad to be quite honest because everytime Gasol is paired against Varejao, a healthy Garnett or Kendrick Perkins, its an automatic disappointment for Gasol because he's not going to show up. He sits in that little corner and watch Kobe bail them out in clutch situations.

Kobe and Bron. Well, there is no competition anymore. Lebron James is the better player than Kobe. It's so glaringly obvious every Laker fan should accept this, die hard or not. As much as I hate Kobe, it pains to see the guy could not produce at a rate where he's exactly the most feared player in the court. Lebron James has his number and he's embarassing Kobe out there on all aspects of the game. A few years back, people would say " Lebron does not have a jumper"...those days are long gone. Bron is drlling jumpers at a higher percentage than Kobe, and Bron is getting those rebounds and assists too. At this point, what elements does Kobe have that bron does'nt? That Kobe can play in pain? Sorry to say, but guts wont win you a championship. Not when you have an aopposing player willing to drop 37/8/9.

Laker fans, its over. I just dont see any light for you if you're going to face Cleveland. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE can neutralize Lebron on your roster, yet Cleveland has players that can stop your 2 best players.

Give it up for the 2010 NBA Champions "Cleveland Cavaliers"

bostonguy
01-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Fuck yeah. This post makes me want to raise the stakes from $150 to $500. Chris you forgot two things:

1.)Wait until they land Antwan Jamison.

2.)Wait until Leon Powe returns. Now it may be hard for him to find minutes but he just makes them deeper than they already are.

namlook
01-21-2010, 11:30 PM
The Cavs showed last year they under-perform when the pressure is on. In particular, Mo Williams wilted like a flower. He's not a prime time performer and he's their second best player. They had the best record last year and the Magic handed their asses to them when it mattered. They needed a miracle shot to avoid an embarrassing 4-1 series after they won 66 games. Until the Cavs actually win something outside of regular season games, no one is worried.

ducks
01-21-2010, 11:32 PM
cavs swepted spurs in regular season in finals they got swepted

j.dizzle
01-21-2010, 11:33 PM
HAHA do you have kobe covers on your bed cuzin..BTW is bostonguy a Cavs fan? Wtf is goin on?

ChrisRichards
01-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Fuck yeah. This post makes me want to raise the stakes from $150 to $500. Chris you forgot two things:

2.)Wait until Leon Powe returns. Now it may be hard for him to find minutes but he just makes them deeper than they already are.
Agree, most definitely. I posted in another thread that when Powe comes back then he just becomes another problem for the Lakers because Powe also plays great against the Lakers.

And if they get Jamison for Varejao and a healthy Mo Williams and Jamario Moon? Wow! Its just unfair for the Lakers. Lakers are still a top 6 heavy team but Clevleand just pounds that LA roster from 1-10.

namlook
01-21-2010, 11:36 PM
HAHA do you have kobe covers on your bed cuzin..BTW is bostonguy a Cavs fan? Wtf is goin on?

He's a Leon Powe fan. He roots for whatever team Leon Powe is on. He just hasn't updated his profile.

bostonguy
01-21-2010, 11:36 PM

I have money riding on the Cavs this season dawg.

I won $20 tonight with the Cavs winning. I would of had $40 if they had won by 10 or more points.

I have a $10 bet that the Cavs will land Jamison.

I have a $50 that they will finish with the best record in the league.

I now have $200 on them winning the entire thing.:lobt2:

DAF86
01-21-2010, 11:37 PM

Phill plays balls to the wall on the regular season, Pop doesn't.

ChrisRichards
01-21-2010, 11:38 PM
The Cavs showed last year they under-perform when the pressure is on. In particular, Mo Williams wilted like a flower. He's not a prime time performer and he's their second best player. They had the best record last year and the Magic handed their asses to them when it mattered. They needed a miracle shot to avoid an embarrassing 4-1 series after they won 66 games. Until the Cavs actually win something outside of regular season games, no one is worried.

Temas get better in the process. You can't use the same excuse against Cleveland last year. This Cavalier team is much more driven and dangerous because of that embarassment.

Lakers was embarassed by Boston too and they regrouped and won the title the next year. Sometimes you have to lick your wound to find out and Cleveland is exactly doing that.

Come on. Are you really going to compare that Cavs to this Cavs? Furthermore the Spurs were known to curise control in the regular season, even in their championship days.

Typical idiot post by a laker homer. There are great Laker fans in this board like Allanon, and there are immature people like this guy. The thread was'nt even about Kobe.:rolleyes

ChrisRichards
01-21-2010, 11:39 PM
There you go...

bostonguy
01-21-2010, 11:39 PM
Agree, most definitely. I posted in another thread that when Powe comes back then he just becomes another problem for the Lakers because Powe also plays great against the Lakers.

And if they get Jamison for Varejao and a healthy Mo Williams and Jamario Moon? Wow! Its just unfair for the Lakers. Lakers are still a top 6 heavy team but Clevleand just pounds that LA roster from 1-10.

Actually the soon to be trade is Z for Jamison. The wiz will buy Z out and he will return to the Cavs in 30 days. They won't even have to part ways with Varejao.

ChrisRichards
01-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Actually the soon to be trade is Z for Jamison. The wiz will buy Z out and he will return to the Cavs in 30 days. They won't even have to part ways with Varejao.
Yup sorry. I meant Ilgauskas Lol. Varejao's name was stuck in my head tonight for some reason. Maybe because how good he played tonight. He just embarassed LA's $25 Million frontcourt.

bostonguy
01-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Mo/Parker/Bron/Jamison/Shaq

Bench:West/Gibson/Moon/Hickson/Varajeo/Z/Powe. :wow:wow

Holy shit that is a deep ass team.

bostonguy
01-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Yup sorry. I meant Ilgauskas Lol. Varejao's name was stuck in my head tonight for some reason. Maybe because how good he played tonight. He just embarassed LA's $25 Million frontcourt.

No worries.

ChrisRichards
01-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Mo/Parker/Bron/Jamison/Shaq

Bench:West/Gibson/Moon/Hickson/Varajeo/Z/Powe. :wow:wow

Holy shit that is a deep ass team.
That is a deep ass team lol. And the one thing I love those Cleveland players is they are not afraid of contact. I still want to see a Cleveland-Lakers finals. Its going to be epic and humiliating for those folks in LA.

Banzai
01-21-2010, 11:47 PM
hmm

bostonguy
01-21-2010, 11:51 PM
That is a deep ass team lol. And the one thing I love those Cleveland players is they are not afraid of contact. I still want to see a Cleveland-Lakers finals. Its going to be epic and humiliating for those folks in LA.

That will be your 2010 finals barring health issues. Lakers are still by far the best team in the west. Cavs are by far the best team in the east.

DazedAndConfused
01-21-2010, 11:59 PM
That will be your 2010 finals barring health issues. Lakers are still by far the best team in the west. Cavs are by far the best team in the east.

You are a Boston fan you pathetic loser. Stop riding the Cavalier bandwagon.

Banzai
01-22-2010, 12:00 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/kermit-goatse-21442-1248344208-41.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/kermit-goatse-21442-1248344208-41.jpg)

namlook
01-22-2010, 12:03 AM

The Cavs aren't the best team in the East until they do it in the playoffs. They had the best record in the East last year, everyone thought they were going to the finals, and they were humiliated. The Lakers are clearly the best in the West in large part because they have proven it. They have won the Western Conference Championship the past two seasons and are on top again.

namlook
01-22-2010, 12:18 AM

Regular season wins mean NOTHING. The Magic swept the Lakers in the regular season series last year and the Lakers took them apart in the finals. DOH!

21_Blessings
01-22-2010, 12:21 AM

Magic beat the Lakers both games last year.

THE SKY IS FALLING

21_Blessings
01-22-2010, 12:22 AM

:lol

Spoken like someone that doesn't know shit about Phil Jackson and the Lakers.

Phil only hits the switch in late Feb.

ezau
01-22-2010, 12:28 AM

One can easily dismiss Cleveland's win, but any basketball fan without bias can tell that Celeveland has LA's number. They thoroughly outmatched the defending champions. I thought Ron Artest was brought in to SLOWDOWN guys like Lebron and Melo? Well, unfortunately, Artest has not demonstrated he can do this with effectiveness. Lebron is getting every point he wants. He had a 38 point night shooting 50%.
The sad part here is the Lakers compromised a very good chemistry and offensive player in Ariza to get Artest who has'nt found his niche in that team.

Pau Gasol folds against Anderson Varejao and Shaq, he just could'nt establish a position against Cleveland's frontcourt. It was actually sad to be quite honest because everytime Gasol is paired against Varejao, a healthy Garnett or Kendrick Perkins, its an automatic disappointment for Gasol because he's not going to show up. He sits in that little corner and watch Kobe bail them out in clutch situations.

Kobe and Bron. Well, there is no competition anymore. Lebron James is the better player than Kobe. It's so glaringly obvious every Laker fan should accept this, die hard or not. As much as I hate Kobe, it pains to see the guy could not produce at a rate where he's exactly the most feared player in the court. Lebron James has his number and he's embarassing Kobe out there on all aspects of the game. A few years back, people would say " Lebron does not have a jumper"...those days are long gone. Bron is drlling jumpers at a higher percentage than Kobe, and Bron is getting those rebounds and assists too. At this point, what elements does Kobe have that bron does'nt? That Kobe can play in pain? Sorry to say, but guts wont win you a championship. Not when you have an aopposing player willing to drop 37/8/9.

Laker fans, its over. I just dont see any light for you if you're going to face Cleveland. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE can neutralize Lebron on your roster, yet Cleveland has players that can stop your 2 best players.

Sad seeing Kobe get manhandled, but these things happen to any player. There is simply no fucking way that Kobe can guard Lebron. James, in spite of his antics on the court, is clearly the better player right now. Well said ChrisRichards

Allanon
01-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Cavs have indeed gotten better at matching up with the Lakers this season with Shaq and Parker.

Still, Mitch is making room in the trophy case for another LOB this year.

ezau
01-22-2010, 12:41 AM
LA can make an adjustment by improving its bench. Also, there's no fucking way that they should trade Bosh for Bynum. A Gasol-Bosh frontcourt would be the softest frontline you'll ever see

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 12:45 AM
Sad seeing Kobe get manhandled, but these things happen to any player. There is simply no fucking way that Kobe can guard Lebron. James, in spite of his antics on the court, is clearly the better player right now. Well said ChrisRichards
Yeah, I wanted to see a great battle between the Top 2 players in the game but watching Kobe shoot and miss those akward jumpers (5/21 in the second half) was difficult to watch. Lebron on the other hand was attacking and shooting jumpers at will (12 pts, 2 blks, 3 rebs in the last 6 mins)

For the sake of entertainment, I hope Kobe's health situation gets better. I want to see him and Bron battle it out in the Finals at a decent rate, because IMO this is the LAST year Kobe will be this close to Lebron in terms of value, impact and skill. Next season Bron will only get better and Kobe will have another year on his timeclock.

j.dizzle
01-22-2010, 12:51 AM
yea this thread isnt about kobe right? hahahaha

ezau
01-22-2010, 12:53 AM
Yeah, I wanted to see a great battle between the Top 2 players in the game but watching Kobe shoot and miss those akward jumpers (5/21 in the second half) was difficult to watch. Lebron on the other hand was attacking and shooting jumpers at will (12 pts, 2 blks, 3 rebs in the last 6 mins)

For the sake of entertainment, I hope Kobe's health situation gets better. I want to see him and Bron battle it out in the Finals at a decent rate, because IMO this is the LAST year Kobe will be this close to Lebron in terms of value, impact and skill. Next season Bron will only get better and Kobe will have another year on his timeclock.

Even if Kobe becomes healthier, he's not getting any better. He has hit the ceiling and Laker fans should accept that. Once a player hits his prime, there's only one way to go and that's down.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 12:55 AM
yea this thread isnt about kobe right? hahahaha

Its not^ at the same time its hard not to talk about the Lebron-Kobe matchup. But my point was Im not here to bash Kobe. just speaking out the truth son.

And I agree with Ezau, the moment LA trades Bynum for Bosh, they can kiss their championship aspirations goodbye. Shaq is well worth the $20 million the Cavs have invested against teams like LA, Orlando and Boston. At age 36? his impact is still undeniable despite being a former shelf of himself.

j.dizzle
01-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Yea gotta give props to Snaq Attack, hes playing pretty well for his age.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Even if Kobe becomes healthier, he's not getting any better. He has hit the ceiling and Laker fans should accept that. Once a player hits his prime, there's only one way to go and that's down.
Yup. I thought Kobe was playing the best ball of his career early this season. 30 PPG, 49% Shooting, 5 rebs, 4 assists and 2 steals per game was pretty good. And he kicked it up another notch by hitting 3 Game Winners in less than a month.

But reality kicked in. Father time is not on Kobe's side anymore. He just looks off right now, you know he'll recover but whether those numbers he dropped for the first 30 games was too good to be true. we'll wait and see ( I dont think so BTW).

If Im a Laker fan id be very concern on Pau Gasol too. This guy just disappears everytime he faces a physical frontline. Makes you wonder if he'll revert to his 2008 NBA Finals form when he faces Varejao,Hickson and Shaq in the FInals.

cobbler
01-22-2010, 01:07 AM
Yeah... and I'm sure having a fractured index finger on his shooting hand has nothing to do with that drop off. Purely coincidental no doubt. And before you post the blowhard its not a fracture its a jammed finger BS etc... EVEN if the finger was totally uninjured.... you go wrap up your index finger makng the joints immobile and go out and shoot some hoops. Let me know how that goes for ya.

He will be just fine, the Lakers will come out of the west and the 16th LOB will be placed in the trophy case regardless of who comes out of the east. And you will find some way to bash Kobe and make it about your obsession regardless....

ezau
01-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Yeah... and I'm sure having a fractured index finger on his shooting hand has nothing to do with that drop off. Purely coincidental no doubt. And before you post the blowhard its not a fracture its a jammed finger BS etc... EVEN if the finger was totally uninjured.... you go wrap up your index finger makng the joints immobile and go out and shoot some hoops. Let me know how that goes for ya.

He will be just fine, the Lakers will come out of the west and the 16th LOB will be placed in the trophy case regardless of who comes out of the east. And you will find some way to bash Kobe and make it about your obsession regardless....

Not resting while being injured will only makes it worse for an already aging Kobe. Just imagine his fingers nagging him in the playoffs, damn it would be a very, very sad day for Lakers fans

cobbler
01-22-2010, 01:16 AM
Not resting while being injured will only makes it worse for an already aging Kobe. Just imagine his fingers nagging him in the playoffs, damn it would be a very, very sad day for Lakers fans

Sitting Kobe to heal the finger has been discussed. It's just not feasable. It would take 4 to 6 weeks minimum. 1 or 2 weeks will not help at all. He is going to have to play through it. I like our chances.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 01:18 AM
They're not going to get it bro lol. They think Kobe is some sort of mutant that heals like Logan. He's a warrior who can play through pain and save the day. Taking days off are for Lebronze and D-Whistles. Kobe is in no way a pussy. Lol.

Kobe is such a great player. I dont understand why his fanbase have to make up all these excuses for him. Great player, aweful fanbase.

DazedAndConfused
01-22-2010, 01:19 AM

Yea we're so sad having just won the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP you dumb fuck.

Meanwhile your team is on the brink of destruction.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 01:20 AM

Dude, ease up on the insults. Ezau actually has been pretty neutral here. Sheesh.

DazedAndConfused
01-22-2010, 01:20 AM
They're not going to get it bro lol. They think Kobe is some sort of mutant that heals like Logan. He's a warrior who can play through pain and save the day. Taking days off are for Lebronze and D-Whistles. Kobe is in no way a pussy. Lol.

Kobe is such a great player. I dont understand why his fanbase have to make up all these excuses for him. Great player, aweful fanbase.

Kobe's recent drop in shooting % is directly related to the fact that his finger is fucked up. Look at the size of that fucking bandage on his finger, do you think a shooter isn't going to be affected with something like that on his shooting hand?

ARE YOU THIS FUCKING DUMB?

ezau
01-22-2010, 01:21 AM
Sitting Kobe to heal the finger has been discussed. It's just not feasable. It would take 4 to 6 weeks minimum. 1 or 2 weeks will not help at all. He is going to have to play through it. I like our chances.

4-6 weeks is a long time and the Lakers must sacrifice losses or even a string of losses while Kobe is sitting out. Even if Kobe is out, I think the Lakers will still be a top 4 team in the West, which isn't bad either.

At this rate, Kobe playing through the pain will only make it worse. Just imagine all those injured fingers getting abused game in, game out. The guy needs to rest and look at the bigger pictured. This is an opportunity for other players to step out of Kobe's shadows and take the limelight

DazedAndConfused
01-22-2010, 01:22 AM
4-6 weeks is a long time and the Lakers must sacrifice losses or even a string of losses while Kobe is sitting out. Even if Kobe is out, I think the Lakers will still be a top 4 team in the West, which isn't bad either.

At this rate, Kobe playing through the pain will only make it worse. Just imagine all those injured fingers getting abused game in, game out. The guy needs to rest and look at the bigger pictured. This is an opportunity for other players to step out of Kobe's shadows and take the limelight

We go through this every year with Kobe and every year he proves idiots like you wrong. When will you learn?

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 01:22 AM
Kobe's recent drop in shooting % is directly related to the fact that his finger is fucked up. Look at the size of that fucking bandage on his finger, do you think a shooter isn't going to be affected with something like that on his shooting hand?

ARE YOU THIS FUCKING DUMB?
Actually, I said that and the fact that he has a bad back, but it makes you feel better cursing everyone out that agrees with you, then more power to you.

BTW, since you're at it. If he has a huge ass bandage in his finger, then explain why he shot 31 times? Lol.

ezau
01-22-2010, 01:24 AM

Exactly. These fans need to realize that the playoffs is when the real competition begins. Kobe sitting out for a couple of weeks may result to the Lakers sliding down a couple of notches in the standings. Then again, when Kobe comes back healthy, there isn't a lot of team in the West that can handle them.

ezau
01-22-2010, 01:25 AM

ok

ezau
01-22-2010, 01:25 AM
We go through this every year with Kobe and every year he proves idiots like you wrong. When will you learn?

lol Lebron > Kobe

cobbler
01-22-2010, 01:26 AM

Flashback!!!!

Heard the EXACT same comments last year.

Though I wish we had the opportunity to rest Kobe, I think the home court advantage over the East is the key. You are correct. if they were a 4th seed in the West I do not see an issue. I still think they would win the west. But against the more physical East teams IMO the home court plays a huge role.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Exactly. These fans need to realize that the playoffs is when the real competition begins. Kobe sitting out for a couple of weeks may result to the Lakers sliding down a couple of notches in the standings. Then again, when Kobe comes back healthy, there isn't a lot of team in the West that can handle them.
+1

lol Lebron > Kobe
+2

Man, this thread has been derailed by insecure Kobe fans. Notice how I keep bringing Pau Gasol's play and NO ONE takes notice to that and keeps insisting Kobe this and that :lol

ezau
01-22-2010, 01:33 AM
+1

+2

Man, this thread has been derailed by insecure Kobe fans. Notice how I keep bringing Pau Gasol's play and NO ONE takes notice to that and keeps insisting Kobe this and that :lol

:lol That's just typical Laker fan behavior. Most of them are pretty ridiculous when it comes to the Kobe adoration:lol

Chillen
01-22-2010, 01:34 AM
This is a nightmare matchup for the Lakers if the Cavaliers make the NBA finals and so does the Lakers, they better hope Boston does them a favor if that's the case. Just one of those teams that's a bad matchup for them.

ezau
01-22-2010, 01:35 AM
Flashback!!!!

Heard the EXACT same comments last year.

Though I wish we had the opportunity to rest Kobe, I think the home court advantage over the East is the key. You are correct. if they were a 4th seed in the West I do not see an issue. I still think they would win the west. But against the more physical East teams IMO the home court plays a huge role.

I see your point. The best option for the Lakers right now is to sit out Kobe against light opponents. At least, those banged up fingers can get some rest once in a while.

TD 21
01-22-2010, 01:45 AM
This Cavaliers team is starting to remind me of the '03 Spurs. They clearly don't have a legit number two guy for a championship caliber team, but what they do have is the best player in the league having arguably his best season, all the while being surrounded by a big, deep roster. James is playing at such a high level at this point, that he seemingly is capable of dragging this team to a championship. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that the Lakers can't beat the Cavaliers in a series, because I think that's nonsense, but this is one of the few teams with a player not just at, but above Bryant's level and they have the length to deal with the Lakers front line. On top of that, in this current game, they handled the Lakers without their second option.

DazedAndConfused
01-22-2010, 02:00 AM
If I had to put my finger on it I would say the Lakers are lacking the fire and motivation they had last season. The Cavaliers definitely have it, I don't think they have gotten over the sour taste Orlando left in their mouths.

I will start legitimately worrying about this Laker team if I don't see them ramping things up post ASB. They have to start matching the intensity of other contending teams if they want to win these kinds of games.

The Cavs are a legitimate contending team this season and they have improved since last year. They have as good a shot as anyone at winning it all. But let's not crown them yet, they had an equally impressive regular season last year and that amounted to jack shit in the playoffs.

Don't sleep on a healthy Boston team.

TD 21
01-22-2010, 02:04 AM
If I had to put my finger on it I would say the Lakers are lacking the fire and motivation they had last season. The Cavaliers definitely have it, I don't think they have gotten over the sour taste Orlando left in their mouths.

I will start legitimately worrying about this Laker team if I don't see them ramping things up post ASB. They have to start matching the intensity of other contending teams if they want to win these kinds of games.

The Cavs are a legitimate contending team this season and they have improved since last year. They have as good a shot as anyone at winning it all. But let's not crown them yet, they had an equally impressive regular season last year and that amounted to jack shit in the playoffs.

The Celtics are reminding me more and more of the '08 Spurs. They lack depth, they're aging, injuries are starting to mount, but here was the '08 Spurs saving grace: their big three were playing at a higher level than the Celtics big three is this season. Garnett has plummeted as a player and Allen is essentially a spot up shooter at this point. Having said all that, I can't dismiss them as a top four title contender.

DazedAndConfused
01-22-2010, 02:05 AM
The Celtics are reminding me more and more of the '08 Spurs. They lack depth, they're aging, injuries are starting to mount, but here was the '08 Spurs saving grace: their big three were playing at a higher level than the Celtics big three is this season. Garnett has plummeted as a player and Allen is essentially a spot up shooter at this point. Having said all that, I can't dismiss them as a top four title contender.

With a reasonably healthy Garnett the Celtics can beat the Cavaliers.

They are the only team in the NBA that can actually shut down Lebron James.

KidCongo
01-22-2010, 02:10 AM

I was watching the Spurs 07 championship DVD, the Cleveland part anyway, every Tony Parker lay-up was slow torture then I got to the Lakers 09 DVD but only watched part 1 of that where Fisher I think was talking about the Lakers having a sour taste in their mouths from the loss to Boston. How through training camp they were all tense etc.

I get that feeling from this Cleveland team, just that bitter memory and they don't ever want that feeling again like the Lakers after their loss.

I'm feeling pretty confident it will be a Cleveland vs LA finals.

Mr.Robinson
01-22-2010, 02:10 AM
Gasol looked terrified defending Shaq.

DazedAndConfused
01-22-2010, 02:13 AM
The Laker bigs were flat out pussies tonight.

I'm extremely pissed at Gasol.

TD 21
01-22-2010, 02:15 AM

I agree. But in saying that, don't underestimate how far Garnett has fallen as a player and for as much as people pulled this with Duncan in the past year, how comes it's not brought up nearly as much with regards to Garnett? You know, the fact that he seemingly can't stay healthy anymore.

They could in '08, just like the Spurs could in '07. But this isn't '08 and it isn't '07 anymore. I doubt the Celtics could now. James is better now than he was then, Pierce has less energy now than he had then and Posey is not around to serve as the second James defender. Allen (Tony) is an erstwhile, but undersized defender.

TheMACHINE
01-22-2010, 04:18 AM
I'll worry about Cleveland when and IF they meet us at the Finals.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 04:31 AM
This Cavaliers team is starting to remind me of the '03 Spurs. They clearly don't have a legit number two guy for a championship caliber team, but what they do have is the best player in the league having arguably his best season, all the while being surrounded by a big, deep roster. James is playing at such a high level at this point, that he seemingly is capable of dragging this team to a championship. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that the Lakers can't beat the Cavaliers in a series, because I think that's nonsense, but this is one of the few teams with a player not just at, but above Bryant's level and they have the length to deal with the Lakers front line. On top of that, in this current game, they handled the Lakers without their second option.
Bingo.

I think this is the team that brings Lebron and the city of Cleveland a championship. If Lebron fails to at least bring a healthy Cavs team to the Finals then he has no excuse anymore.

namlook
01-22-2010, 06:09 AM

There is a good chance the Celtics or Magic will take them out and none of this Cavs/Lakers talk matters.

TheManFromAcme
01-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Lakers competed last night unlike X-mas day. Pau did play like a little girl and I am not going to make excuses for the lad also.

This game was won the last minute of the game and though I am concerned for the lack of testicular fortitude the Lakers are playing with, there is still no reason to press the panic button.

The Laker have the muscle to compete and pose a formidable front line just as well. They are going to have to use this advantage to it's fullest.

I am still not worried though.

F_U_Buddy
01-22-2010, 08:19 AM
I have money riding on the Cavs this season dawg.

I won $20 tonight with the Cavs winning. I would of had $40 if they had won by 10 or more points.

I have a $10 bet that the Cavs will land Jamison.

I have a $50 that they will finish with the best record in the league.

I now have $200 on them winning the entire thing.:lobt2:

By far the post of the year IMO...so funny this shit almost made me spit my Protein Shake on my screen.this cat is holding it down with $10-$50 bets..and a whopping $200 on the grand fucking prize...I needed that laugh it's been a while since a good laugh...dude is a fucking high roller reminded me of when I was betting on games with petty cash in the 3rd grade.

As for ChrisRichards...this guy is on a fucking roll...I love the sky is falling facade...perhaps he can share with us just where his man ace DWhistle fits into the equation. Dude I know you're happy and shit but slow down don't prematurely ejaculate yourself like that in front of the board...you should try to stay in it for a "minute"...but go ahead Laker haters bust nuts on themselves all the fucking time anyway...

I could have swore we saw this last year from the Cavs...Best Record in the League...they pretty much swept and stormed the first 2 rounds and sitting fat and bored until they got their asses handed to them by Orlando...So no I'm not buying the bootleg shit you're selling...

Kobe played decent....even though not his standards...and rest assured it wasn't because of Cavs defense...Kobe scored at will and only missed because he missed not anyone locking him up...but the bigger question is: "Does Lebron have the balls to win a title?" Like I've said in past times these types of wins are simply consolation prizes for everyone that didn't finish first place last year.

MiamiHeat
01-22-2010, 08:45 AM

Are you shocked that a lot of people actually agree with you? :lol

I mean, here you are 'trolling' fake opinions, which you want to make fun of, yet instead you must find yourself shocked that people actually agree

Kick in the pants to wake you up to the truth? :lmao

Welcome to reality :)

MiamiHeat
01-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Yup. I thought Kobe was playing the best ball of his career early this season. 30 PPG, 49% Shooting, 5 rebs, 4 assists and 2 steals per game was pretty good. And he kicked it up another notch by hitting 3 Game Winners in less than a month.

But reality kicked in..

Kobe is a career 45% FG shooter.

He has never even sniffed 50%. Reality was going to kick in, like it or not, come hell or high water. He's just not an efficient player, and his shot selection makes me want to puke. Falling down fadeaways with 2 guys in his face... yeah, sometimes they go in. Most of the time, they don't.

MiamiHeat
01-22-2010, 08:51 AM

You hit the nail on the fucking head.

If Laker fans would just say "He's a great player!" and leave it at that, you wouldn't have so many people chiming in to kick the laker fans with reality.

Nope, instead it's ridiculous bullshit like Kobe > MJ!! or Kobe better scorer than MJ! or Kobe most clutch player evAR!!! Kobe GOAT!

Dumbass fan base.

Ghazi
01-22-2010, 08:52 AM
There is a good chance the Celtics or Magic will take them out and none of this Cavs/Lakers talk matters.

Doubt the Magic can beat Cleveland again this year.

Boston is still the best team in the East if they're healthy IMO... but that's a really, REALLY big if... and not having home court against Cleveland which appears like it'll be the case really hurts them too.

MiamiHeat
01-22-2010, 08:56 AM
:lol That's just typical Laker fan behavior. Most of them are pretty ridiculous when it comes to the Kobe adoration:lol

:lol:lol

I totally agree with you, it is ridiculous.

I could never blindly defend a player like that.

I call Wade's bitch ass out all the time. As soon as he starts acting like a prima donna, whining for fouls instead of GETTING BACK ON DEFENSE, and shit like that, I will curse his ass out and encourage fans to let him know to pick his shit up

The NBA Players work for the league, and the league works for ME! Entertain me, bitches. Players better deserve their hype or I think all fans should let them have it.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 09:26 AM
The NBA Players work for the league, and the league works for ME! Entertain me, bitches.
:lol:lol:lol

MiamiHeat
01-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Are you shocked that a lot of people actually agree with you? :lol

I mean, here you are 'trolling' fake opinions, which you want to make fun of, yet instead you must find yourself shocked that people actually agree

Kick in the pants to wake you up to the truth? :lmao

Welcome to reality :)

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 09:29 AM
You hit the nail on the fucking head.

If Laker fans would just say "He's a great player!" and leave it at that, you wouldn't have so many people chiming in to kick the laker fans with reality.

Nope, instead it's ridiculous bullshit like Kobe > MJ!! or Kobe better scorer than MJ! or Kobe most clutch player evAR!!! Kobe GOAT!

Dumbass fan base.
Word

The Gemini Method
01-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Swore if you go by the premise of the this thread--you'd blame Kobe for the loss. Every single thread coming out of here places the blame solely on him. Even if he did go 12-31, it doesn't excuse the lack of heart shown by the remainder of the roster. It's easy to roll on the Lakers when they get beat, but its hard to deny that some of these cocksuckers who constantly obsess over a certain Laker player have the taste of his prick in their mouths more than Vanessa Bryant.

With that being said, 7 of 9 wins does compute to an advantage if you want to play it that way. However, none of those victories have came in the playoffs. Where champions are made and not in January. The Cavs beat the Lakers twice this year--they've also lost to the Celtics and are 1-2 against the Charlotte Bobcats. What does this mean? It means nothing right now because there is still a ton of basketball to be played, still chances for teams to make moves, so yeah, the Cavs got the regular series from us. Let's see the remainder of the season play out before you anoint a champion.

TheManFromAcme
01-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Swore if you go by the premise of the this thread--you'd blame Kobe for the loss. Every single thread coming out of here places the blame solely on him. Even if he did go 12-31, it doesn't excuse the lack of heart shown by the remainder of the roster. It's easy to roll on the Lakers when they get beat, but its hard to deny that some of these cocksuckers who constantly obsess over a certain Laker player have the taste of his prick in their mouths more than Vanessa Bryant.

With that being said, 7 of 9 wins does compute to an advantage if you want to play it that way. However, none of those victories have came in the playoffs. Where champions are made and not in January. The Cavs beat the Lakers twice this year--they've also lost to the Celtics and are 1-2 against the Charlotte Bobcats. What does this mean? It means nothing right now because there is still a ton of basketball to be played, still chances for teams to make moves, so yeah, the Cavs got the regular series from us. Let's see the remainder of the season play out before you anoint a champion.

Word

TheMACHINE
01-22-2010, 11:47 AM

Heck...even maybe Atlanta

My Fault
01-22-2010, 11:50 AM
The mismatch the Magic created for the Cavs is no longer there so I don't expect the same outcome if they meet in the playoffs. Dwight had problems with Shaq and I thought it would be the other way around. Needless to say Lebron is gonna be a tall task for Boston but they are the Cavs only competition out east.

namlook
01-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Doubt the Magic can beat Cleveland again this year.

Boston is still the best team in the East if they're healthy IMO... but that's a really, REALLY big if... and not having home court against Cleveland which appears like it'll be the case really hurts them too.

The Celtics seem to play almost as well on the road as at home. They also seem to play the best defense against Lebron. They match up well with the Cavs. I don't see the Cavs beating a healthy Celtics team.

The Cavs had home court last year against the Magic and got beat pretty badly even though they won a lot more games in the regular season. It's all about matchups. The Cavs don't have players who can effectively guard Dwight Howard or the Magic's shooters. Shaq will be worn down at the end of the year and will have his usual nagging injuries. He's 37 years old, not in shape, and still carrying too much weight. They will still have problems matching up. If the Cavs have to play both the Celtics and the Magic in consecutive series to get out of the East they won't make it.

bostonguy
01-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Just imagine what it is going to be like when the Cavs acquire Jamison and get Z back in 30 days. They are a damn good team as it is. Landing Jamison will put them over the top. Lebron as a #1 guy. Jamison as the #2 guy. Shaq as the #3 and Mo Williams as the #4 option. The #5 option will switch among the rest of their role players. That is a scary ass team.

bostonguy
01-22-2010, 12:24 PM
The Celts are done. They won't be healthy. They will be a nice playoff contending team but that is about it. Being old and having injuries to those old players will be why this team stays injured

DazedAndConfused
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
The Celts are done. They won't be healthy. They will be a nice playoff contending team but that is about it. Being old and having injuries to those old players will be why this team stays injured

I see what you're doing here.

That's some mighty fine reverse anti-jinx shit there.

TheManFromAcme
01-22-2010, 01:29 PM
I see what you're doing here.

That's some mighty fine reverse anti-jinx shit there.

:lol No kidding

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Swore if you go by the premise of the this thread--you'd blame Kobe for the loss.
Swore if you read the original topic of this thread, the premise was about the mental and overall make up of the Los Angeles Lakers team not just Kobe Bryant. I mean seriously, there were enough cases made how Cleveland's role players made the Lakers look pedestrian.

The Gemini Method
01-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Swore if you read the original topic of this thread, the premise was about the mental and overall make up of the Los Angeles Lakers team not just Kobe Bryant. I mean seriously, there were enough cases made how Cleveland's role players made the Lakers look pedestrian.

It never stays that way when you or MiamiHeat create a thread. It always veers off into lol @ Kobe this or lol @ Kobe that. You don't speak with an objective voice. That's the gist of it all...Look at the meat of the thread, that's all it is. Don't act like you're not guilty of such a thing--it is inherent in almost every anti-Laker thread there is. The root ALWAYS comes back to #24...

The Role Players did make the remainder of the Lakers look foolish...especially the foul on Varejao at the end that just annoyed the hell out of me.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 02:21 PM
It never stays that way when you or MiamiHeat create a thread. It always veers off into lol @ Kobe this or lol @ Kobe that. You don't speak with an objective voice. That's the gist of it all...Look at the meat of the thread, that's all it is. Don't act like you're not guilty of such a thing--it is inherent in almost every anti-Laker thread there is. The root ALWAYS comes back to #24...

Many threads were created to bash Kobe. This is not one of those. I just commended Kobe's early season success and even went further and agreed that his injuries have also slowed him down. I stated that despite the fact that Lebron has a less talented team, the Cavs roleplayers also consists a better intangible than the Lakers. What more objectivity do you want? Give Kobe props because he shot 31 times to score 31 points? That the Lakers lost was on everyone but Kobe? Kobe is the Lakers right now. He gets the glory when they win and equally he should also get the blame when his team fails. Thats the order.

You can't even call it as it is. Objectivity? Pot calling kettle black? Please...

Forrest Gump
01-22-2010, 02:21 PM

ducks at his finest

BLACKMAMBA24
01-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Maybe it does seem so long ago,but i think the magic beat the lakers more decisively twice in the regular season last year.Anyone refute that claim?

The Gemini Method
01-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Many threads were created to bash Kobe. This is not one of those. I just commended Kobe's early season success and even went further and agreed that his injuries have also slowed him down. I stated that despite the fact that Lebron has a less talented team, the Cavs roleplayers also consists a better intangible than the Lakers. What more objectivity do you want? Give Kobe props because he shot 31 times to score 31 points? That the Lakers lost was on everyone but Kobe? Kobe is the Lakers right now. He gets the glory when they win and equally he should also get the blame when his team fails. Thats the order.

You can't even call it as it is. Objectivity? Pot calling kettle black? Please...

Okay, your objectivity in this thread befalls your normal stance. Perhaps the line has been blurred by all the times before. If you do one thing over and over again and decide to switch it up, then you don't get the benefit of the doubt. You cannot sit here and say that you haven't focused most of your rhetoric at Kobe. While I agree with you that as the superstar on the team; he should get the lion's share of the blame. HOWEVER, it shouldn't be constantly focused on him when he is trying to single-handedly (no pun intended) to carry this team to a 3rd straight Finals Appearance. Again, I'll take responsibility for jumping the gun. It just gets quite annoying when its a constant attack on one of the Lakers and not the whole squad.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Okay, your objectivity in this thread befalls your normal stance. Perhaps the line has been blurred by all the times before. If you do one thing over and over again and decide to switch it up, then you don't get the benefit of the doubt. You cannot sit here and say that you haven't focused most of your rhetoric at Kobe. While I agree with you that as the superstar on the team; he should get the lion's share of the blame. HOWEVER, it shouldn't be constantly focused on him when he is trying to single-handedly (no pun intended) to carry this team to a 3rd straight Finals Appearance. Again, I'll take responsibility for jumping the gun. It just gets quite annoying when its a constant attack on one of the Lakers and not the whole squad.
Now we're talking bud. So about Pau Gasol and Ron Artest...

The Gemini Method
01-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Don't get me started at the shit Gasol pulled last night...While I think he's been out too much to really get his mojo going, I think winning the title last year made him even more complacent. That's what is kinda scary. Especially seeing how weak he played at the end of the game last night. While I know he is our 2nd option, he needs to get that swagger back that he showed last year. I don't know if he's exhausted or not, but it is concerning.

Artest--He hit some key shots last night. I don't think anyone can guard LeBron, so that's unfair to think Artest could. He's still a work-in-progress with an upside that could be a huge factor down the line. Trevor Ariza was that key player last year and the hope is that Ron will be what he was.

Like I have said a thousand times before, Cleveland's success is not what LeBron is going to do--he's going to get his. It's the Varejaos, Parkers, Wests, and Williams of the team that will win the championship for Cleveland. If they come through in the playoffs, well, then they deserve the adulation. Us Laker fans will admit defeat then and respect whomever is champion.

hater
01-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Lakers are pretty on par with the Spurs at beating winning teams.

as it stands right now:
1. Cavs
2. Celtics
3. Spurs/Lakers

j.dizzle
01-22-2010, 02:37 PM
BREAKING NEWS- Lebron has signed a deal with Interscope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afKsssTPfyw&feature=player_embedded

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Don't get me started at the shit Gasol pulled last night...While I think he's been out too much to really get his mojo going, I think winning the title last year made him even more complacent. That's what is kinda scary. Especially seeing how weak he played at the end of the game last night. While I know he is our 2nd option, he needs to get that swagger back that he showed last year. I don't know if he's exhausted or not, but it is concerning.

Artest--He hit some key shots last night. I don't think anyone can guard LeBron, so that's unfair to think Artest could. He's still a work-in-progress with an upside that could be a huge factor down the line. Trevor Ariza was that key player last year and the hope is that Ron will be what he was.

Like I have said a thousand times before, Cleveland's success is not what LeBron is going to do--he's going to get his. It's the Varejaos, Parkers, Wests, and Williams of the team that will win the championship for Cleveland. If they come through in the playoffs, well, then they deserve the adulation. Us Laker fans will admit defeat then and respect whomever is champion.
Great observation there. And what you said about the Cavs roleplayers is some real talk. If those guys keeps the same intensity in the playoffs then I would be scred facing this team.

BTW, Laker fans, dont you think Gasol is not in the full swing og things yet? he did miss almost 50% of the games this season, maybe that's the reason why he's not in rhythm yet?

The Gemini Method
01-22-2010, 02:42 PM
He's not in rhythm right now...

You can tell by the way he hesitates and doesn't hit from the perimeter like he was last year. The little stretch he had where he was averaging 13+ rebs would be a nice feat, but I would sacrifice that if he were capable of hitting that 10-12 ft jumper. If he does that, it forces the likes of J.J. Hickson/Varejao to have to come out further and not clog the lane--which was apparent last night.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Could be it, like Kobe said after the loss, "Well, we'll see in June". Gasol was a cocktease earlier this season though. He had a couple of 20 board nights IIRC. Dude was straight up cleaning the glass like a champ and was challenging Dwight for the rebounding title.

The Gemini Method
01-22-2010, 02:51 PM
He has been a solid rebounder for the majority of his career. I'm not sure if he'd sustain Rodman-like numbers, but he isn't a slouch like other big men on our team. I think the latter part of the season will go a long way to determine just what mindset the Lakers are going to have in the playoffs. I mean, even if we had beat Cleveland--there's still a tough road to traverse. After all, we're expecting a team to make it to its 3rd straight Finals. It is never easy to even just win one ring let alone to sustain a level this high.

TheMACHINE
05-13-2010, 07:24 PM

Man...You're right! Jamison is crazy...so unfair for the Lakers!

TheMACHINE
05-13-2010, 07:28 PM
just imagine what it is going to be like when the cavs acquire jamison and get z back in 30 days. They are a damn good team as it is. Landing jamison will put them over the top. Lebron as a #1 guy. Jamison as the #2 guy. Shaq as the #3 and mo williams as the #4 option. The #5 option will switch among the rest of their role players. That is a scary ass team.

scarrryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
05-13-2010, 07:29 PM
It's not looking good for that bostonguy's wallet!

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 07:30 PM
lol ChrisRichards what a flip floppin faggot

Cavs get Jamison: over for the league

Cavs down 2-3: Lebron doesnt have a real #2 option

Pick a lane, fagboy

TheMACHINE
05-13-2010, 07:35 PM

Pick a lane, fagboy

:lol:lmao

ChrisRichards
05-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Machine=Douchebag

ChrisRichards
05-13-2010, 07:41 PM
You guys can bump this all you want, but truth is you know if the Lakers meets Cleveland in the Finals, Cleveland will tore that Laker behind 10x out of 10. Its all about matchups.

Champs15
05-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Lakers are pretty on par with the Spurs at beating winning teams.

as it stands right now:
1. Cavs
2. Celtics
3. Spurs/Lakers

Sure buddy! LOL! Bron is too nice, no killer instinct.

LnGrrrR
05-13-2010, 09:15 PM

Right now, I am ecstatic that the Cavaliers got Jamison.

Donkeybong
05-13-2010, 09:19 PM
chris richards got owned so hard in this thread

Gouken
05-13-2010, 09:58 PM
http://blog.ronronmx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/piss_small.gif

TheMACHINE
05-13-2010, 10:41 PM
You guys can bump this all you want, but truth is you know if the Lakers meets Cleveland in the Finals, Cleveland will tore that Laker behind 10x out of 10. Its all about matchups.

We'll never know since you boy Lebron never holds up his end of the deal.

mavsfan1000
05-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Not happening but Jameson guarding Pau Gasol? :lol

Ghazi
05-13-2010, 10:48 PM
<----------

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2010, 10:59 PM

You right ChrisRichards Clevland does have the Lakers number and it is 16...16 titles...tell Lebronze to feel free to call anytime...

bostonguy
05-13-2010, 11:13 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao @ myself.

j-money24
05-13-2010, 11:25 PM

Killakobe81
05-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Lakers will not repeat. Cavaliers are going to win their 1st NBA title this year and Kobe fanbois will all commit mass suicide once Lebron officially and rightfully takes what's his for many years to come"

"Lakers are not even going to advance in the Finals"

j-money24
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM

Props:toast

DJ Mbenga
05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
so many people owned

j.dizzle
05-13-2010, 11:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHA so much FAIL in this thread alone.

KidCongo
05-13-2010, 11:40 PM

lefty
05-13-2010, 11:40 PM
http://kevinrobinson.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/epic_fail.jpg

Andrew Bynum
05-13-2010, 11:43 PM

Pick a lane, fagboy

j.dizzle
05-13-2010, 11:46 PM
LOL ChrisRichards signed off before the game was even over cuz hes a pussy. He must feel like a fuckin moron

j-money24
05-13-2010, 11:59 PM
ChrisRichards is a douche.

duhoh
05-14-2010, 12:54 AM
rofl :lmao:lmao:lmao

TheMACHINE
05-14-2010, 01:04 AM

The Celtics seem to play almost as well on the road as at home. They also seem to play the best defense against Lebron. They match up well with the Cavs. I don't see the Cavs beating a healthy Celtics team.

namlook
05-14-2010, 01:10 AM
^^^ Namlook takes a bow.

"Post better or post less" :lmao

LnGrrrR
05-14-2010, 01:28 AM

This might as well be 1 on 5. Granted Lebron's not playing spectacular but his supporting cast has completely been MIA

This.

Once again, Lebron's teammates has disappeared.

Vertical
05-14-2010, 02:29 AM
Lots of premature ejaculator around here..

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 02:31 AM
^^^ Namlook takes a bow.

"Post better or post less" :lmao

Props

TheMACHINE
05-14-2010, 12:53 PM

Venti Quattro
05-14-2010, 08:46 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1102/4605978087_20775d4c1d_o.jpg

:lmao

TheMACHINE
05-16-2010, 03:23 PM

LakeShow
05-16-2010, 04:12 PM

SomeCallMeTim
05-16-2010, 07:12 PM

Ouch. Hollinger not only picking the Cavs to win in consecutive years, but to win decisively... then they go and get beaten down decisively.

Lakers made his computer look silly in 2008, too.

He needs to rewire the matchup data.

mogrovejo
05-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Why are Lakers fans acting like their team beat Cleveland?

Killakobe81
05-16-2010, 11:14 PM
No, we are not. But MANY of the Laker fans that post here told you WHY Cavs would NOT win the title and many of here for some reason or another wouldnt listen ..

Even the bitchass celtics fans (Except maybe wicked pissah) was all nervous and shit when they WERE UP 3-2 ...

I just know enough about ball that 1 up and 4 down offense wont beat a top notch defensive team and that Shaq and Jamison = less minutes for Verejao and Hickson ...Even the clown ass Van Gundy & jackson duo (especially JVG) called it ...that playing those guys less to play shaq and jamison would be detrimental.

Sorry many of you sheep bought in to the hype ...

No we did not beat the Cavs but we told you they would fail ...

Nice, bump.

TheMACHINE
05-17-2010, 02:00 AM
also..this thread was bumped to show ChrisRichard's basketball expertise. :lol

Mike D
05-17-2010, 11:47 AM
He's an expert alright.

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 11:53 AM
No, we are not. But MANY of teh Laker fans that post here told you WHY Cavs would NOT win the title and many of thefans for some reason wouldnt listen ..

Even the bitchass celtics fans (Except maybe wicked pissah) was all nervous and shit when they WERE UP 3-2 ...

I just know enough about ball that 1 up and 4 down offense wont be a top notch defensive team and that Shaq and Jamison = less minutes for Verejao and Hickson ...

Even the clown ass Van Gundy & jackson duo (especially JVG) called it ...

Sorry many of you sheep bought in to the hype ...

No we did not beat the Cavs but we told you they would fail ...

It's too bad you don't know enough about the English language to make that shit you wrote above readable.

TheMACHINE
10-11-2010, 11:43 AM
I just want to welcome ChrisRichards back to the board. He actually thought he can take 4 months off and hope we would forget about this thread.

Welcome back ChrisRichards aha HarlemHeat37 aka MiamiHeat!

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Crucify 'em, MACHINE!

Ashy Larry
10-11-2010, 12:20 PM
lol..... going through this thread and seeing so much ownage just makes you wanna throw a parade for C Rich. He's turning into a definite ESPN expert ...

Ace
10-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Lol Cleveland

Quit Hatin'
10-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Nice bump. Year in and year out we get people who doubt us. Last year it was the clevland and Boston dick riders this year it gonna be the Miami bandwagon. At the end of the day it's gonna be the same results and these mothafuckas just disappear. No mercy it's about to be a massacre. It is time for the defending back 2 back champions to prove these cowards wrong once again.

Quit Hatin'

Don Ready
10-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Nice bump. Year in and year out we get people who doubt us. Last year it was the clevland and Boston dick riders this year it gonna be the Miami bandwagon. At the end of the day it's gonna be the same results and these mothafuckas just disappear. No mercy it's about to be a massacre. It is time for the defending back 2 back champions to prove these cowards wrong once again.

Quit Hatin'

Stfu your bitch ass was cowering and now all the sudden Lakers win and here you are out the woodwork. Stop acting like you been here good and bad, you front running faggot.

SanAntonioHeat
10-11-2010, 12:53 PM
haha poor Cleveland. Poor ChriRichards. No wonder he is hiding.

Ace
10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Cleveland and Boston deserved what they got. Especially Cleveland fans.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-11-2010, 01:30 PM
What's funny is it's a known fact on this board ChrisRichards posts from an LA I.P. address and isn't even a Heat fan at all.

TheMACHINE
10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
What's funny is it's a known fact on this board ChrisRichards posts from an LA I.P. address and isn't even a Heat fan at all.

hmmm...must be midnightpulp. lol

Quit Hatin'
10-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Stfu your bitch ass was cowering and now all the sudden Lakers win and here you are out the woodwork. Stop acting like you been here good and bad, you front running faggot.

i been here longer than you nigga. i was here when they were doubting us earlier in the year and i have every right to stick it to them. Now will you excuse me i got bigger fishes to fry.

Quit Hatin'

Ashy Larry
10-11-2010, 03:02 PM
C. Rich must have something in common with this man .......

8Ux3DKxxFoM

Koolaid_Man
10-11-2010, 03:19 PM
yeah man... Chris Richards *aka* Harlemheat got strung up by his little balls...for some reason he reminds me of a security gaurd...stands on gaurd at the front door flexing and shit but once some real shit goes down he starts blowing on that fucking whistle...and getting the fuck outta dodge... ;-)

ChrisRichards
10-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Not a fact. :lol@ IP address registered in LA. Get your facts straight you fuckin jew.

ChrisRichards
10-11-2010, 03:28 PM
yeah man... Chris Richards *aka* Harlemheat got strung up by his little balls...for some reason he reminds me of a security gaurd...stands on gaurd at the front door flexing and shit but once some real shit goes down he starts blowing on that fucking whistle...and getting the fuck outta dodge... ;-)
You still here?

Don Ready
10-11-2010, 07:13 PM
i been here longer than you nigga. i was here when they were doubting us earlier in the year and i have every right to stick i
t to them. Now will you excuse me i got bigger fishes to fry.

Quit Hatin'
Joined 2-5-10, hardly before the bad times. You came not only after the Gasol trade but after the Lakers were already successful. Like I said your a front running faggot, stop pretending otherwise. The smallest fish can't fry a shark so quit trying nigga.

Don Ready
10-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Laker fans exhibit many forms of bitches. This is what we call a bitch nigga.

TheNextGen
10-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Joined 2-5-10, hardly before the bad times. You came not only after the Gasol trade but after the Lakers were already successful. Like I said your a front running faggot, stop pretending otherwise. The smallest fish can't fry a shark so quit trying nigga.

lol who the fuck is this cat? He joined after the Magic made the Finals...front running faggot.

Don Ready
10-11-2010, 07:41 PM
lol who the fuck is this cat? He joined after the Magic made the Finals...front running faggot.
Nigga you got the Heat in your sig, Spurs listed as your favorite team and Lakers in your avatar. Stfu bitch boy.

TheNextGen
10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Nigga you got the Heat in your sig, Spurs listed as your favorite team and Lakers in your avatar. Stfu bitch boy.

nigga, this is San Antonio Heat territory. No one wants some faggot from Orlando on this board.

HarlemHeat37
10-11-2010, 08:08 PM
:lol Laker fan disguised as a Spurs fan, and he got so butthurt over Miami + Spurs fans hatred for the Lakers, that he made a SanAntonioHeat troll..

Ace
10-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Why would he be upset? He won the title two years in a row. Name me the last team that did that. Oh, the Lakers did it.
Why does the ring in your signature have Kobe's face on it? Shouldn't it be a picture of yourself if it is indeed your ring?

#2!
10-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Pretty brutal that the Cavs "fans" that used to be on this site have been shamed/embarrassed into disappearing.

HarlemHeat37
10-11-2010, 10:29 PM
They should be ashamed with the way they turned on Lebron during the Boston series..disgusting..

They'll regret it when their team is in Seattle in 2-3 years..

Giuseppe
10-11-2010, 10:32 PM
LeBron had it coming. He quit.

HarlemHeat37
10-11-2010, 10:35 PM
He shot more free throws in that game than he averaged for the entire playoffs..he was still going hard in the paint..he took less 3s in that game than he average for the entire playoffs..

Boston played good D on him, they deserve credit..now they have to stop him again, AND Wade AND Bosh, at the same time:lol..

SanAntonioHeat
10-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Why would he be upset? He won the title two years in a row. Name me the last team that did that. Oh, the Lakers did it.

San Antonio Heat did in 2005, 2006, 2007.

TheMACHINE
01-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Hi ChrisRichards

TheNextGen
01-28-2011, 01:26 PM
TheMACHINE

TheNextGen
01-28-2011, 01:30 PM
DAMN! This thread was made even before Antwan Jamison came to the Cavs for free. haha.

Ashy Larry
01-28-2011, 01:55 PM
never get tired of this one ..... classic

ChrisRichards
01-28-2011, 02:01 PM
:rollin

The hate is strong here

TheMACHINE
01-28-2011, 02:06 PM
:rollin

The hate is strong here

Sir, your prediction fail is strong here

Killakobe81
01-28-2011, 04:37 PM
best, thread ever ...

ChrisRichards
01-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Sir, your prediction fail is strong here
My prediction did failed, but by you bumping this numerous times is not going to change the fact that Kobe is selfish and not the best closer in the game.

Dude had 56 FGA- 1 Assist in game winning situations :lol

ChrisRichards
01-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Are you guys still butthurt over our huge win at Staples? Really...its not a big deal.

TheMACHINE
01-28-2011, 05:41 PM
My prediction did failed, but by you bumping this numerous times is not going to change the fact that Kobe is selfish and not the best closer in the game.

Dude had 56 FGA- 1 Assist in game winning situations :lol

I dont care if Kobe is selfish or not the best closer in the game. All i know is your precition failed in all sorts of levels. Not only did Cleveland not win the title, but the very team you were trying to diss won it. :lmao