PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of Rigged All-Star Votes!

noob cake
01-22-2010, 02:11 AM
http://imgur.com/hZbON.jpg

1) Not saying that TMac is more deserving than Nash
2) Simply pointing out that the commish most likely rigged the votes to screw TMac
3) Brooks was added for comparison purposes; TMac's rate of vote gain is 1.5x to 2x higher than Brooks, as evident by their similar vote gain curve.
4) Look at the spike in Nash vote at the end
5) TMac and Nash had similar vote amounts until the last report; Nash somehow manged to gain 2x the amount of votes that TMac got.

Cry Havoc
01-22-2010, 02:14 AM
A Rockets fan complaining about rigged All-Star voting.... hmmm.....

Nash2TimeMVp
01-22-2010, 02:14 AM
:td

noob cake
01-22-2010, 02:15 AM

Chinese fans are still people; learn to deal with it.

Cry Havoc
01-22-2010, 02:29 AM

And you are alleging that they are attempting to find Tracy McGrady more worthy than Steve Nash for the All-Star game?

And you don't see anything wrong with this?

ezau
01-22-2010, 02:44 AM
No they're not. Those slope eyed fucks don't deserve a vote. We need something like the 3/5ths compromise for those little zips.

There are over a billion Chinese in the world today buddy. Live with it

Chieflion
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM
And you are alleging that they are attempting to find Tracy McGrady more worthy than Steve Nash for the All-Star game?

And you don't see anything wrong with this?
We can vote for whoever we want on the ballot, McGrady's name is on the ballot, so people can vote for his pitiful ass if we want to.

j.dizzle
01-22-2010, 03:47 AM
LOL China is gonna own us in a few years.

01-22-2010, 04:04 AM
if you don't like tmac winning it, you should have voted for him. an embarrassment is the only way the league would change the methods of selecting all stars.

namlook
01-22-2010, 05:37 AM
1) Not saying that TMac is more deserving than Nash
2) Simply pointing out that the commish most likely rigged the votes to screw TMac

There is another explanation. The media was running stories about how Tmac was leading when he wasn't deserving and the publicity caused people to stop voting for him.

Lars
01-22-2010, 05:49 AM
There is another explanation. The media was running stories about how Tmac was leading when he wasn't deserving and the publicity caused people to stop voting for him.

counter

People saw Tmac winning and made mini campaigns to keep him as a starter to expose how stupid the system is.

namlook
01-22-2010, 06:06 AM
counter

People saw Tmac winning and made mini campaigns to keep him as a starter to expose how stupid the system is.

Unlikely. I think few people, if any, feel strongly enough to go to the time and effort to do that.

Bukefal
01-22-2010, 06:31 AM
Of course, they made sure Tmac wouldnt be there, and they have every right too, otherwise it would be so stupid and unfair.

mystargtr34
01-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Who votes for Iverson anyway? Does anybody here prefer to watch Iverson over say... Joe Johnson? Not a knock on Iverson, i just dont see how he is still so appealing when he is a shell of his former self.

I think it might be a bit to do with China aswell.

ChrisRichards
01-22-2010, 06:44 AM
LOL China is gonna own us in a few years.
Yup. Learn your Chinese and get used to eating Rice and Noodles for breakfast you Cereal eating, wheatbread loving inbreds.

Chieflion
01-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Who votes for Iverson anyway? Does anybody here prefer to watch Iverson over say... Joe Johnson? Not a knock on Iverson, i just dont see how he is still so appealing when he is a shell of his former self.

I think it might be a bit to do with China aswell.
Don't think so. Iverson has huge fans everywhere. Arguably one of the best little men in the history of the league and his rap image is appealing to the fans.

alamo50
01-22-2010, 11:06 AM
You are correct.
It's the same for Duncan getting by Nowitzki.
How can the greatest power forward ever to play the game take a seat for Dirk?
Only glitch is AI.

IronMexican
01-22-2010, 12:12 PM
I really wanted T-Mac in. Would have made the ASG worth watching.

Leetonidas
01-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Shit, I wish the ASG was rigged. Then that chode Iverson wouldn't be starting in the East. And how can anyone, ANYONE, complain about T-Mac not making the team? It would have been a travesty to basketball if that douche got in.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Unlikely. I think few people, if any, feel strongly enough to go to the time and effort to do that.

I voted for T-Mac on the daily. Took me all of 5 minutes cause as said I wanted to expose the stupid system.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-22-2010, 12:19 PM
What was the biggest squandered opportunity to expose the process was when Artest was suspended in 2005 but was at the top of the ballot. If he won a starter spot that woulda forced a change to happen.

sook
01-22-2010, 01:11 PM
yea i voted for him b.c it would have been funny.

THe same shit happened 2 seasons ago when cp3 overtook him like in a night. THese guys obviously deserve it more than mac, but according to the system who is an AS starter is decided by the fans.

Shits fucking riggged. Iverson starts...pitiful.

urunobili
01-22-2010, 01:32 PM
lol Bowen almost making it last year over Melo too

baseline bum
01-22-2010, 01:35 PM

:rollin

Steve Jobs
01-22-2010, 01:57 PM
And people thought the Newton was stupid, this thread takes the cake.

Trimble87
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM
ther is no doubt in my mind the NBA league office stuffed the ballot box if you will, and they should have. T-Mac does not deserve to go to the allstar game.

Obstructed_View
01-22-2010, 04:14 PM
I voted for T-Mac on the daily. Took me all of 5 minutes cause as said I wanted to expose the stupid system.

Instead you just exposed the stupid voters. Well, one of them at least.

21_Blessings
01-22-2010, 04:17 PM
I think they just ignored the Chinese internet votes when it came to selection Nash. Which is fine with me.

The people voting Iverson are just dumb-shit Americans living in the past.

hsxvvd
01-22-2010, 05:51 PM
So your evidence shows that Nash fans votes more in the closing days than TMAC.

I agree. That's why he's playing in the All-Star game.

BTW, If Tmac is an all-star, explain to me why he isn't even playing for the Rockets?

hater
01-22-2010, 05:53 PM
of course they rigged it. It would have been an embarrassment to have Tmac starting. All they had to do is not count he Chinese vote for a couple of days and case solved!

Cane
01-22-2010, 05:57 PM
If it was rigged than it was a good move.

However didn't Steve Nash do a lot of promoting on the internet? This guy utilizes the internet and has a fanbase through his videos, twitter, etc. Not too far fetched to see him pass up McGrady. I'm more surprised that Duncan beat Dirk since he doesn't hype up that shit.

Spurminator
01-22-2010, 06:07 PM
This analysis is uber-fail. I can't believe anyone who would apply such paper-thin logic to a conspiracy theory would able to create a chart in Excel.

If the Commissioner needed Nash to beat TMac, he didn't need Nash to win by 200K. he could have won by 10K. Why rig it by so many votes? And then why not rig the East vote so Iverson wouldn't make it?

In the last two weeks, Steve Nash received the Nash vote plus the anti-TMac vote. TMac got the TMac vote. There's your difference.

noob cake
01-22-2010, 06:32 PM
This analysis is uber-fail. I can't believe anyone who would apply such paper-thin logic to a conspiracy theory would able to create a chart in Excel.

If the Commissioner needed Nash to beat TMac, he didn't need Nash to win by 200K. he could have won by 10K. Why rig it by so many votes? And then why not rig the East vote so Iverson wouldn't make it?

In the last two weeks, Steve Nash received the Nash vote plus the anti-TMac vote. TMac got the TMac vote. There's your difference.

Please wait; I'll post a more substantiative analysis (whether it was poorly rigged or irrefutably rigged by next Wednesday, have no time for this shit right now). It will contain a vote analysis containing the votes of every single player, not just TMac, Nash, and Brooks.

And yes I understand that the "arguments" I presented are mostly bullshit; the graphs are not even presented correctly, now thinking about it.

Obstructed_View
01-22-2010, 06:37 PM
If it was rigged then they'd have taken out Iverson, too.

Bukefal
01-22-2010, 06:42 PM
It was just done for Tmac. They made sure the unfairness because of all the chinese voters wouldnt be so obvious and they made sure it wouldnt be realized. And that's something they should do. Im glad. As for iverson, well, that's just stupid fan voting.

DxB
01-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Its more of a coincidence than evidence...

namlook
01-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Not buying it was rigged. The NBA already has enough scandal with the refs, they don't need another one.

23LeBronJames23
01-22-2010, 10:03 PM
China hackers

flamingdts
01-22-2010, 11:35 PM
What's with the racism?

Are Chinese people not allowed vote?

Bukefal
01-23-2010, 06:57 AM
What's with the racism?

Are Chinese people not allowed vote?

This is no racism, but the goal of an all star game is to get the best players of the west to meet with the east. And when you have thousands of chinese people, who just vote for a player for another reason, and who hasn't even played more than 46 minutes this season, than come on, it's very unfair. He doesnt deserve it.

pauls931
01-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Not buying it was rigged. The NBA already has enough scandal with the refs, they don't need another one.

True, this would be as bad as the reffing scandal because dumbass fans voting are the ones watching advertisements, buying jerseys, tickets, etc... Anyway, the coach voting is added to compensate for fans.

pawe
01-23-2010, 11:47 AM

Yup. Learn your Chinese and get used to eating Rice and Noodles for breakfast you Cereal eating, wheatbread loving inbreds.

Yes, China will own everyone..til their breed dies down. You do know that they will run out of women by 2025 right?
Unless they can shift their labor force in manufacturing low quality sex robots in 15 yrs, they better get used to fucking their own asses with their microdicks.

noob cake
01-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Yes, China will own everyone..til their breed dies down. You do know that they will run out of women by 2025 right?
Unless they can shift their labor force in manufacturing low quality sex robots in 15 yrs, they better get used to fucking their own asses with their microdicks.

.....NP, 45% of the males are still reproducing; 10% are not.