UT @ Connecticut
UMass @ Baylor

Blake
01-22-2010, 05:05 PM
the OSU @ KSU should be a good one.

The OU @ TT had better be a good one.

K-State Spur
01-23-2010, 06:28 PM
KSU = not yet ready for prime time. A thoroughly mediocre team came into Manhattan played a thoroughly mediocre game...and the Cats found a way to lose it.

symple19
01-23-2010, 06:30 PM
UT just got it handed to em'. I'm surprised

Doug Collins
01-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Aggies got the win against a much improved Colorado team. Surprised the Cats lost, but I guess it's not a huge shock when Pullen goes 2-12 on 3ptrs.

Obstructed_View
01-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Baylor's got a desperate-for-a-win K State team and a UT team that probably feels the same way coming up. Should be a good test for them.

K-State Spur
01-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Aggies got the win against a much improved Colorado team. Surprised the Cats lost, but I guess it's not a huge shock when Pullen goes 2-12 on 3ptrs.

pullen was terrible - but they still should have handled the pokes. very poor rebounding, way too many stupid fouls committed, samuels didn't come to play at all, kelly only showed up for about 5 minutes in the second half...and to the pokes credit, the cats let them hang around long enough that when muonelo got hot in the final 5, that's was enough to pull off the victory.

MajorMike
01-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Anderson was unstoppable. If he hadn't gotten hurt at uo we would have blown them away. The story for OSU was that someone OTHER than him decided to show up and play. Limiting KSU to 36% shooting helps. Plus KSU was less than 58% on free throws as a team; that's awful.

AFBlue
01-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Baylor's got a desperate-for-a-win K State team and a UT team that probably feels the same way coming up. Should be a good test for them.

I liked their swarming defense on UMass. I haven't seen much of them play this year being out on the west coast, but I got a chance to see them yesterday and came away very impressed.

In the Scott Drew era of Baylor BBall, they have always had guards that could drop 30 on any given night, but they've lacked the interior toughness to be a legitimate contender.

Not so anymore. With that huge front-line (Lomers, Udoh, Jones, Acy) and the guards that can drop 30 (Dunn and Carter) I think they're going to challenge in the Big 12 and make a run in the tourney.

Agree that K-State and Texas will be good tests.

K-State Spur
01-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Anderson was unstoppable. If he hadn't gotten hurt at uo we would have blown them away. The story for OSU was that someone OTHER than him decided to show up and play. Limiting KSU to 36% shooting helps. Plus KSU was less than 58% on free throws as a team; that's awful.

OSU packed in the zone tight and forced KSU to beat them from outside. With the exception of a couple early Clemente 3s, Cats couldn't shoot to save their lives.

Whisky Dog
01-24-2010, 02:19 PM
We got soft and lazy. This is where Rick Barnes needs to prove he's one of the best (if he is). The team is lazy in the mid season lull period, have a month and a half to regroup and get them focused again and back up to speed. With that talent there is no way they shouldn't be a final four or championship game team at least.

Obstructed_View
01-26-2010, 02:09 AM
I liked their swarming defense on UMass. I haven't seen much of them play this year being out on the west coast, but I got a chance to see them yesterday and came away very impressed.

In the Scott Drew era of Baylor BBall, they have always had guards that could drop 30 on any given night, but they've lacked the interior toughness to be a legitimate contender.

Not so anymore. With that huge front-line (Lomers, Udoh, Jones, Acy) and the guards that can drop 30 (Dunn and Carter) I think they're going to challenge in the Big 12 and make a run in the tourney.

Agree that K-State and Texas will be good tests.

I never thought they'd go much of anywhere with that zone they play, but it's been really good lately. Doesn't hurt that they just have an endless string of really good bigs to throw into the middle.

K-State Spur
01-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Cats picked a great time to come out of that shooting slump. Where was that Pullen on Saturday?

Obstructed_View
01-27-2010, 01:57 AM
And Pullen played pretty damn good defense too.

Wow, Baylor has to treat the UT game as kind of a must-win. This is going to be a big maturity test IMO. They're either going to do it or they're going to get blown out.

K-State Spur
01-27-2010, 08:03 AM
after what dunn did in manhattan last year, you better believe that pullen/martin were going to throw the kitchen sink at him.

Pistons < Spurs
01-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Game Time!!!!!

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/32/718/full/t96oee4doe8n2oxaft7f.gif

AFBlue
01-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Bears pulling out the OT win over #6 Texas!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2010, 09:16 PM
kansas is just too damn good

they are going to bukkake us in a couple weeks

Pistons < Spurs
01-30-2010, 09:23 PM
overtime

Pistons < Spurs
01-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Sherron Collins for the win! Great game! K-State's got a nice team.:toast

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2010, 09:51 PM
The entire big 12 is seething with talent this year.

Such a far cry from only six or seven years ago.

K-State Spur
01-31-2010, 12:46 AM

too much collins and aldrich, not enough clemente and kelly tonight.

not going to miss those 2 guys next year.