PDA

View Full Version : Kori and timvp

Jimcs50
04-27-2005, 09:47 PM
I think with these 3 predictions that were exactly on the money tonight, I deserve that 2nd Spur.

I was a flamethrower tonight.

:smokin

Today, 01:32 PM #44
Jimcs50
Nostradamas Jr.

Position: Dominant Center
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $450
Re: Call it now!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spurs will win by over 20 and be up around 30 at one point tonight.

They will send Denver back home with their tails betw their legs, having been knocked back down to earth.

Jimcs50
Nostradamas Jr.

Position: Dominant Center
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $450
Re: Spurs vs. Nuggets Game Two: How Many Points For Barry and Bowen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think they will have at least 5 three pointers betw them.

Spurs 114

Denver 86

Barry and Bowen had that 5 three pointers, and the Final score was exactly 28 pts just like my prediction.

16-20 Points

Outcome information
Current odds 6/1 (6.00)
Number of bets placed 22
Total amount staked 4499
Top bets on this Outcome
Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won
CAPARG 1500 6/1 (6.00) -
thispego 500 6/1 (6.00) -
SuperManu!!! 300 6/1 (6.00) -
gophergeorge 200 6/1 (6.00) -
101A 200 6/1 (6.00) -
Dario 200 6/1 (6.00) -
Summers 75 6/1 (6.00) -
CrimsonSpur 60 6/1 (6.00) -
Jimcs50 50 6/1 (6.00)

Their total was 19

Dre_7
04-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Didnt you wanna bet all your money on a Denver win? Or was that someone else. Cant remember, but I know someone had offered that bet.

Jimcs50
04-27-2005, 09:52 PM
No I wanted to bet that they would win by 20, and I backed out. I should have bet all my vBookie on it afterall.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-27-2005, 09:53 PM
yeah you'd probably have more money than ThisPego

LilMissSPURfect
04-27-2005, 10:08 PM
I hit it right on !.... i guessed SPURS 100 Nuggets 70 ! {close enuff} no doubt !

DEFENSE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=234960

Spurs 100
Nuggets 70

:elephant :elephant

Jimcs50
04-28-2005, 06:44 AM
Well, timvp and Kori?

Did you see this thread?

A comment please...don't leave me hanging here.

:)

CosmicCowboy
04-28-2005, 07:01 AM
That ain't Shit Jim...you just read my posts and copy...:lol

If anyone should get a Spur it should be SequSpur for this classic....

Default It's Over.
Yep, that's right. It's over. Tim Duncan is not healthy. He has no chance of getting healthy, the more he plays the more risk he's taking on getting hurt more.

The failures of the past are still haunting the Spurs. The inability to make a shot during crunch time. The poor execution, missed shots, weak defense.

There is no chemistry on this team. I don't give a crap what you say. Players are not setting screens, they aren't making good passes. Tony and Manu are driving the ball into the paint without success and making stupid decisions.

Rasho is hurt, Devin is hurt. We have a rookie pg that sucks. We have new faces that don't know each other yet.

The Spurs have been playing like shit for 2 months now. This is not fresh stuff. I don't know if you realize this but #2 seeds don't lose to #7 seeds.

This is no fluke, Denver is a better team than San Antonio since Duncan is barely 50%. Without Tim, this team has no chance.

Tim should rest and blow off this year. Save the embarassment, at least POP will have a reason.

the man is a god!...:lmao

Solid D
04-28-2005, 07:14 AM
I think with these 3 predictions that were exactly on the money tonight, I deserve that 2nd Spur.

http://www.fullsportpress.com/backpatternew.gif

Wear it proudly, my man.

travis2
04-28-2005, 07:19 AM

So what's new about that? Your ass and cigarette lighters are well acquainted. :)

http://www.n-and-d.com/text/review/vj/fart.jpg
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/ss/322/32291.gif

IceColdBrewski
04-28-2005, 07:25 AM
The "Toot-your-own-horn" club called Jim. They're still waiting for those membership dues before they can send you the "I rock" T-shirt.

A ton of people predicted Spurs blowouts. Hell I got the Bowen-Barry point total right myself. Besides, It's not as if you predicted the score EXACTLY or anything.

Anyone who shamelessly begs for a Spur needs to have one taken away.

san antonio spurs
04-28-2005, 07:26 AM
can I have Ice cream mom?
please, I didn't pee in my bed tonight
:lmao
________
White Widow Seeds (http://marijuanaseeds.org/)

Kori Ellis
04-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Duely noted and under consideration. :)

Jimcs50
04-28-2005, 09:08 AM
The "Toot-your-own-horn" club called Jim. They're still waiting for those membership dues before they can send you the "I rock" T-shirt.

A ton of people predicted Spurs blowouts. Hell I got the Bowen-Barry point total right myself. Besides, It's not as if you predicted the score EXACTLY or anything.

Anyone who shamelessly begs for a Spur needs to have one taken away.

How many said that the Spurs would be up 30 pts at one point and win by 28 pts exactly???

Do you know how many times the Spurs have been up by 30 pts in a playoff game in their history? I can not remember any, do you?

That prediction and the 5 threepointer prediction by Barry and Bowen who hit zero in game 1 was nothing less than nectar from the gods....in fact, Nostradamus himslf could not have nailed those predictions....and they came at the most important game of the year by our SA Spurs.

Yes?

You guys are just jealous of my magnificent feat, and it really hurts me that you do not give me props for standing by our team, unlike about a dozen of you who all but jumped ship after Sunday...I am really hurt here. :(

Jimcs50
04-28-2005, 09:11 AM
Duely noted and under consideration. :)

Oh thankyou my Queen.

That is all I ask....just some acknowlegement of your court soothsayer's magnificent predictions.

:)