PDA

View Full Version : lol, I love Sean's passion.

DMX7
01-22-2010, 10:50 PM
He's about to lose it but so am I. :)

Spursmania
01-22-2010, 10:52 PM
:(

timtonymanu
01-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Yet the Spurs still continue to not give a shit. they have disappointed their fans this year.

slick'81
01-22-2010, 10:57 PM
hes by far one of the best analysts period .

Dro210
01-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Very frustrating, there's no doubt about it

Sean is the man

StoneBuddha
01-22-2010, 11:08 PM
Very frustrating, there's no doubt about it

Sean is the man

Maybe we can suit him up. :bang

Sean Cagney
01-22-2010, 11:12 PM
I was pissed too!!!!!!!!

Budkin
01-22-2010, 11:20 PM
What did he say?

Killakobe81
01-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Dude is a homer. Smart guy and meant him at a Wingstop in SA ...really nice cute family ...
But this guy makes no attempt to be objective if you "like him" than how can ou rip the NO,ROX or Boston announcers?

And no Im not a huge fan of the Lakers guys either but they are not blatant homers ...

Sean sucks IMHO unless your are a homer than I guess he is cool ...
My favorite Sean moment?

2 years ago Boton@spurs:

Sean at half-time: "With the Spurs playing like this there is no way they are going to lose!"
Sean at the buzzer: Rober Horry with a great look ...It's good!!! Oh it was staright I though Robert Horry hit another game winner ...blah, blah excuse excuse.

Funniest shit I heard this side of Tommy Heinson ... but he does rip his team at times ...so he is not as bad ...

Ice009
01-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Dude is a homer. Smart guy and meant him at a Wingstop in SA ...really nice cute family ...
But this guy makes no attempt to be objective if you "like him" than how can ou rip the NO,ROX or Boston announcers?

And no Im not a huge fan of the Lakers guys either but they are not blatant homers ...

Sean sucks IMHO unless your are a homer than I guess he is cool ...
My favorite Sean moment?

2 years ago Boton@spurs:

Sean at half-time: "With the Spurs playing like this there is no way they are going to lose!"
Sean at the buzzer: Rober Horry with a great look ...It's good!!! Oh it was staright I though Robert Horry hit another game winner ...blah, blah excuse excuse.

Funniest shit I heard this side of Tommy Heinson ... but he does rip his team at times ...so he is not as bad ...

Well that is a pretty good take and Sean is a homer you are right, but I think Sean is different from the other homers because he does rip the team a little and he also does give praise to the other team at times. He is also not hateful toward the other team and never give them props like Houston or Boston announcers.

He really shouldn't be put in with those guys. They give pure hate and borderline bag the other team and everything about them. I don't understand how everyone can put Sean with those guys.

mookie2001
01-23-2010, 12:11 AM
i like sean but against the lakers he wouldnt shut up about lamar kardashian, its ok to say it once, haha, but if you say it over and over again its just stupid, be professional

Sean Cagney
01-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Sean at the buzzer: Rober Horry with a great look ...It's good!!!

^^When he did that it was good I thought it was already in watching it online and I am sure some listening to that too probably thought we won a miracle win! That pissed me off bad there lol, I thought of this the other day.....

Killakobe81
01-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Sean at the buzzer: Rober Horry with a great look ...It's good!!!

^^When he did that it was good I thought it was already in watching it online and I am sure some listening to that too probably thought we won a miracle win! That pissed me off bad there lol, I thought of this the other day.....

It WAS funny and Boston kept their huge win streak going ...the shot WAS Straight though ...

Sean Cagney
01-23-2010, 12:18 AM
It WAS funny and Boston kept their huge win streak going ...the shot WAS Straight though ...

It was funny to you man lol, we had that game in control until the end and still almost pulled it out on a late miracle steal! That one I won't forget man, that was a bad one there.

Killakobe81
01-23-2010, 12:18 AM
Well that is a pretty good take and Sean is a homer you are right, but I think Sean is different from the other homers because he does rip the team a little and he also does give praise to the other team at times. He is also not hateful toward the other team and never give them props like Houston or Boston announcers.

He really shouldn't be put in with those guys. They give pure hate and borderline bag the other team and everything about them. I don't understand how everyone can put Sean with those guys.

I also thought Lamar Kardashian was lame ...but Ok I did say he was not bad as the ROX or BOSTOn guys ...
Just saying that if you HATE those guys you have to at least ADMIT sean is a HOMER ...but those guys are old ...maybe a precusrsor to what sean will be in 10 years?! LOL

But he KNOWS basketball and is articulate ...and in college he was a beast used to destroy my alma mater (UCLA)

HarlemHeat37
01-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Isn't it sad that the announcers and the fans have more passion than the players?..

Sean Cagney
01-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Isn't it sad that the announcers and the fans have more passion than the players?..

All except TD, he has what it takes and is playing his azz off! No problem there. Hill I have no problem with either nor Blair, the rest though? STEP IT UP.

Tony is hurt I know, so he gets somewhat of a pass sides his silly jumpshots.

Killakobe81
01-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Sean in college was a slightly better scorer than Grant Hill just not as good a ball handler or defender but a better shooter he was really tough in the NBA he was good NOT great if he could of stayed healthy ...

Ice009
01-23-2010, 12:33 AM
It was funny to you man lol, we had that game in control until the end and still almost pulled it out on a late miracle steal! That one I won't forget man, that was a bad one there.

Do you remember that Boston game though. That was 2008 regular season and Manu was head and shoulders the best player on the court. He dominated that game until the end where he went for a reserve lay up, which he had some hangtime with, but came down and tweaked his hip or something.

That wasn't that long ago really. Everyone says Manu hasn't been good since 2007, but he was a beast in 2008 until he hurt himself at the end of game 1 against the Suns.

Sean Cagney
01-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Do you remember that Boston game though. That was 2008 regular season and Manu was head and shoulders the best player on the court. He dominated that game until the end where he went for a reserve lay up, which he had some hangtime with, but came down and tweaked his hip or something.

That wasn't that long ago really. Everyone says Manu hasn't been good since 2007, but he was a beast in 2008 until he hurt himself at the end of game 1 against the Suns.Ice if you see this one get in chat bra..... Peace. Good post.

BTW he was still MAD NICE in 08, 6th man of the year right? He was still elite then, all until that injury like you said and the Olympics that summer, then it has been ALL DOWN HILL.

Reeko_Htown
01-23-2010, 12:44 AM
can someone post the vid or audio of this?