PDA

View Full Version : Haiti should be thanking Steve Nash

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 02:21 AM
Going into the game, he knew Rose was donating $1,000 for every point he scored, so he decided to let Rose nut all over his face so more money was coming. What a humanitarian.

Ghazi
01-23-2010, 02:34 AM
The great Steve Nash folks, willing to throw away a game to help the Haitians :).

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 02:37 AM
The great Steve Nash folks, willing to throw away a game to help the Haitians :).

One of many reasons Nash is willing to throw games away (to have more fun, to get coaches fired, to get players traded are a few more examples).

Ghazi
01-23-2010, 02:38 AM
NWyetpWh-yc&feature=fvst

Ghazi
01-23-2010, 02:38 AM
great fucking mvp mix :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 02:42 AM
lol living in the past

pauls931
01-23-2010, 10:16 AM
There's nothing fun right now, I went to bed at half time. It looks like they're lost again, come on Gentry, pull the team together or pull a big time trade.

Double-Up
01-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Steve Nash always gets abused by scoring PG's...what's new?

GuerillaBlack
01-23-2010, 11:44 AM
They see me rollin....they Haitin...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 11:59 AM
There's nothing fun right now, I went to bed at half time. It looks like they're lost again, come on Gentry, pull the team together or pull a big time trade.

I hate to say it but Gentry looks about as clueless as the players do. I watched the late night re-run and idk why Lopez didn't touch the court in the 2nd half when he played so well in the first half. It seems like Gentry is making random arbitrary rotation decisions and hoping they work. Shitty cause I thought he'd be a really good coach.

pauls931
01-23-2010, 12:41 PM
I hate to say it but Gentry looks about as clueless as the players do. I watched the late night re-run and idk why Lopez didn't touch the court in the 2nd half when he played so well in the first half. It seems like Gentry is making random arbitrary rotation decisions and hoping they work. Shitty cause I thought he'd be a really good coach.

Ya, their lineup seemed very random these last couple of games. Just experimenting, but at a cost. Unless they get another athletic slasher, I think they need to move Nash, he's not functioning in this system. It used to be easy with Amare and Marion driving the D nuts, but now their offense is stagnant, no one moves. About the only player I want to keep at this point is Stoudamire who ironically is the most likely to go.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 12:46 PM
About the only player I want to keep at this point is Stoudamire who ironically is the most likely to go.

Unfortunately most fans like to believe Amare is the Suns' only problem and if he's traded the Suns will be the 1996 Bulls reincarnated. If/when he's traded things will really head South.

pauls931
01-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Unfortunately most fans like to believe Amare is the Suns' only problem and if he's traded the Suns will be the 1996 Bulls reincarnated. If/when he's traded things will really head South.

I don't think most suns fans are that stupid. I just hope they make the moves to tempt him to stay, if not, blow it up and start from the ground up.
They also need to bring the right players in for Nash, or move him. He needs several players around him that can move. All they have is the stoudamire pick and roll at this point.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Ya, their lineup seemed very random these last couple of games. Just experimenting, but at a cost. Unless they get another athletic slasher, I think they need to move Nash, he's not functioning in this system. It used to be easy with Amare and Marion driving the D nuts, but now their offense is stagnant, no one moves. About the only player I want to keep at this point is Stoudamire who ironically is the most likely to go.

Thanks for hitting the nail on the fuckin head, at least someone gets it. Maybe last night Nash was the problem, but neither Nash nor Amare have been the problem this year, the big problem on the team has been at SG and SF. No athleticism, no defense, and no offense created for themselves. The loss to Memphis was a good symbol for the Suns' problems this season. Strong power big men like Gasol and Randolph and long, athletic wings like OJ Mayo and Rudy Gay getting any shot they want.

pauls931
01-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks for hitting the nail on the fuckin head, at least someone gets it. Maybe last night Nash was the problem, but neither Nash nor Amare have been the problem this year, the big problem on the team has been at SG and SF. No athleticism, no defense, and no offense created for themselves. The loss to Memphis was a good symbol for the Suns' problems this season. Strong power big men like Gasol and Randolph and long, athletic wings like OJ Mayo and Rudy Gay getting any shot they want.

Its frustrating because unlike the spurs, the suns have pieces they can trade to at least get decent again. Unfortunately a big trade would involve Nash or Amare unless they can maybe package Barbosa, Richardson, or Hill for a decent player/package.

I'm the biggest Nash homer there is, but if they can't play defense, they better have the best offense which they are far from right now.

I also agree Gentry is completely lost right now. They made some huge changes to the starting lineup and starting Barbosa is only something I'd do if both Fry and Richardson were injured.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't think most suns fans are that stupid. I just hope they make the moves to tempt him to stay, if not, blow it up and start from the ground up.
They also need to bring the right players in for Nash, or move him. He needs several players around him that can move. All they have is the stoudamire pick and roll at this point.

Again another great point. The common belief is defense is the only problem on the team and that couldn't be further from the truth. They have huge problems on offense by not being able to score for key stretches because the defense is honed in on the Nash Amare pick and roll basically asking anyone other than Nash or Amare to get a shot and no one can.

pauls931
01-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Again another great point. The common belief is defense is the only problem on the team and that couldn't be further from the truth. They have huge problems on offense by not being able to score for key stretches because the defense is honed in on the Nash Amare pick and roll basically asking anyone other than Nash or Amare to get a shot and no one can.

Stop agreeing with me, this is gettin' weird. You drunk?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 01:04 PM
If Iggy is available they should be doing whatever they can to get him. A long, athletic wing who can create off the dribble, is capable of closing out close games, and plays good D. Having him would also give a solid foundation (Amare and Iggy) to build around.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2010, 01:05 PM
Stop agreeing with me, this is gettin' weird. You drunk?

:lol if there's any evidence the Suns are bad it's that we're agreeing on so much shit.