PDA

View Full Version : Western Conference standings adjusted for home/road splits

ShoogarBear
01-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Using the old Doug Moe formula of road wins minus home losses to correct for teams that have played a disproportionate number of one versus the other. . .

1. Mavericks +8
2. Lakers +7
3/4. Nuggets, Rockets +6
5. Suns +4
6/7/8. Blazers, Hornets, Thunder +3
9/10. Grizzlies, Jazz +2
11. Spurs 0
12. Clippers -4
13. Kings -6
14. Warriors -7
15. Timberwolves -14

Don't be fooled by the current fourth place standing in the Western Conference. Spurs currently 10th after adjusting for the huge number of home games.

Forget about how far the Spurs will go in the postseason. If they play the second half of the season exactly like they played the first half, they probably won't even make the playoffs.

Agloco
01-23-2010, 01:12 PM
:depressed

Just........................:depressed

Cant_Be_Faded
01-23-2010, 02:50 PM
Using the old Doug Moe formula of road wins minus home losses to correct for teams that have played a disproportionate number of one versus the other. . .

1. Mavericks +8
2. Lakers +7
3/4. Nuggets, Rockets +6
5. Suns +4
6/7/8. Blazers, Hornets, Thunder +3
9/10. Grizzlies, Jazz +2
11. Spurs 0
12. Clippers -4
13. Kings -6
14. Warriors -7
15. Timberwolves -14

Don't be fooled by the current fourth place standing in the Western Conference. Spurs currently 10th after adjusting for the huge number of home games.

Forget about how far the Spurs will go in the postseason. If they play the second half of the season exactly like they played the first half, they probably won't even make the playoffs.

holy crap good call
i was thinking about how many games we've been losing at home....this is flat out ridiculous

so in other words we're lucky to be at four right now.

incredible.

taps
01-23-2010, 03:38 PM
is the leadership of the franchise too set in its ways to have a run at the lottery during the td era? on the one hand i'm dissapointed we don't look like we've improved but i could take the L's if we were doing it with a plan in mind; a draft target or something.

i am sure the staff knows how to develop young talent, maybe better than anyone in the league. i'd rather get a top 10 pick than a first round exit and 23-30.