PDA

View Full Version : roflmao @ kenyon martin

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 12:29 AM
Are you guys watching TNT still? They just showed a post game in locker interview with Kenyon

he said how he wasnt mad but was obviously really really irritable

kenyon stutters when he's uncomfortable and that bitch was stu stu stu stutterin

ZStomp
04-28-2005, 12:32 AM
He did that in the 2003 Finals.

Experiment2100
04-28-2005, 12:34 AM
"was this a successful roadtrip?"

What?

"was this a successful roadtrip?"

Next question.....

TNT guys are right Nugs lost any phychological advantage they may have thought they had.

SpursFanDan
04-28-2005, 12:35 AM
What kind of person makes fun of someones speech impediment, you're sick... but when he asked the reporter if he thought they could win two games here, which he replied yes, he said he was lying, was pretty funny.

ZStomp
04-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Did anyone ask him about the "guarantee"?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 12:39 AM
What kind of person makes fun of someones speech impediment, you're sick... but when he asked the reporter if he thought they could win two games here, which he replied yes, he said he was lying, was pretty funny.

its funny because kenyon has made huge strides to overcome the stuttering impediment, now (just like any normal person) he hesitates and stutters just whenever he's angry or irritated

which he did
he doesnt stutter much at all in normal interviews lately

Experiment2100
04-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Which is still mind blowing. I'm having a hard time believing that hey didn't realize that their best effort, beat san antonio's worst effore by 7 points.

What's funny is some Nugs fans were saying after game one that was the possibly the worst effort they would put up.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 12:40 AM
What's funny is some Nugs fans were saying after game one that was the possibly the worst effort they would put up.

its times like this im glad the national media ignores our team :hat

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2005, 12:44 AM
You have to cut KMart some slack. It took him a long time to get over the pain of the Finals in '03, and now it's all coming back to him whenever he sees the number 21.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 12:45 AM
it could be worse though
he could be number 23 and snub out Hall of Famers out of championships

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-28-2005, 04:04 AM
Kenyon Martin has to be one of the most overrated players ever, dude cant hit a jumper to save his life

3rdCoast
04-28-2005, 04:10 AM
and people still talk so much crap, but the series is only tied....

Tom_Foolery
04-28-2005, 04:14 AM
K-Mart was a good player...when he was on the east.

He should've never left the Nets.

Can you imagine if he was still there and they had acquired Vince too?

What a dum-dum.

Pandaemonaeon
04-28-2005, 04:32 AM
Kidd should've saved him from that interview.

Rummpd
04-28-2005, 05:50 AM
KMart is really Me no dunk me don't bring crap. One aside, he gets a pass to me on the stuttering, that is hard to over-come.

However, to me most over-rated big in NBA. Nene comes on floor one leg and is more effective.

Bold statement: right now Nazr is a better player on floor than Martin and will be rest of series.

Cara De Dedão
04-28-2005, 06:34 AM

We said it wasn't our best... Not that it was our worst... Don't go distorting the things just to act cool...

In Game 2 you've seen our worst by far... I hope we can make up for it playing great at home.

san antonio spurs
04-28-2005, 07:37 AM
We said it wasn't our best... Not that it was our worst... Don't go distorting the things just to act cool...

In Game 2 you've seen our worst by far... I hope we can make up for it playing great at home.
I hope too, cuz that was quite embarrassing.
We (spurs) have a tendency of being overconfident, but if all games are close in denver and we still win them, it will be more usefull for us in the long run than some blowouts
________
HEADSHOPS (http://headshop.net/)

Taco
04-28-2005, 07:42 AM
K-Mart is a PUNK

GrandeDavid
04-28-2005, 07:55 AM
Yall stop talking shit about my boy from my alma mater, Cincinnati! :lol

I love(d) Kenyon, the former Cincinnati Bearcat, but obviously cannot stand his ass on the opposition. He ain't a bad guy, though.

SWC Bonfire
04-28-2005, 08:14 AM
K-Mart needs to grow up and show some maturity. Making fun of a speach impediment is not cool, though.

Frenchise player
04-28-2005, 08:33 AM
K-Mart is Kidd's creation, he can't score against a strong defense.
He had a contract of 80 million dollars, more than Ginobili and Parker, and he is playing less than Nazr.

bigbendbruisebrother
04-28-2005, 10:55 AM
Yall stop talking shit about my boy from my alma mater, Cincinnati! :lol

I love(d) Kenyon, the former Cincinnati Bearcat, but obviously cannot stand his ass on the opposition. He ain't a bad guy, though.

Give me a break. He's an idiot. Remember the interview during the finals in 2003 when they asked him how he described himself as a player? He puffed up and declared, "I'm a light skinned black man. That's all there is to say. I'm a light skinned black man." WTF was that? I still don't get it, but it shows where they guys head is and it's not in helping his team win night in and night out. He's a walking tatoo waiting for a headband.