PDA

View Full Version : Real names people have.........

redraiderinfiji
01-25-2010, 01:02 AM
There was a science teacher in junior high that went by the name......

Ethan Harry Coch

Translated in student language as "Eaten Harry Cock"

I mean, the poor guy, I bet even his fellow teachers were laughing behind the scenes.

Also, there was a person at my university named Guy Man. This could easily be translated into "Gay Man". That guy got the crap beat out of him during his pledgeship days. Poor guy.

Anyone know any other crazy REAL names people have?

David Bowie
01-25-2010, 01:07 AM
Um,

There was a Japanese girl in my school whose name was Shehori, with a nickname of Sheho

exstatic
01-25-2010, 01:17 AM
I worked with a gal who went by her nickname, Lucky. When I asked why she didn't use her real name, someone told me it was Llewana. I said what's so bad about that, and they told me to put her first and last names together. The penny dropped into the slot. Her parents should have been sent to remedial naming school.

Llewana Faulk

redraiderinfiji
01-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Um,

There was a Japanese girl in my school whose name was Shehori, with a nickname of Sheho

or you could say "she-horny"

TheMACHINE
01-25-2010, 03:21 AM
or you could say "she-horny"

or shewhore.

baseline bum
01-25-2010, 04:55 AM
In one of my classes one time there was a poor kid named Mike Hawk. Needless to say, he got pissed off when people referred to him by his full name.

Cyrano
01-25-2010, 08:04 AM
My middle school principal was named Harry Dyche.

Kermit
01-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Sharon Peters. Poor girl.

Drachen
01-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I had a history teacher in my freshman year of high school named Mrs. Dutcher. Then she got engaged. We found out the last name of the guy was Mann, so we asked her if she was taking his name. She said yes. So we started to make fun of her calling her Mrs. Mann. She got married and went hyphenated.

TheManFromAcme
01-25-2010, 09:34 AM
I went to a private catholic shcool in L.A. and specifically remember my 4th grade teachers name.....Mother Alberta Alcock.............poor lady.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-25-2010, 10:25 AM
I've always LOL'dedid at that politician Dick Armey. Especially imagining it being called out for roll call.

"Armey, Dick!"

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-25-2010, 10:29 AM
One of easjer's coworkers knew a family growing up with the last name of Zweener. Didn't what name you put in front of it because it made them all sound possessive. Bill Zweener, Becky Zweener, and so on and so forth.

I once knew a set of twins at my high school who didn't have unfortunate names so much as unfortunate first initials for their last name. I had known them for a few years and it never dawned on me until I shared a class with both of them and the teacher took role on the first day. Since they both had the same name the teacher went down the list using their initials. Anna and Peter became "A. Ness" and "P. Ness."

marini martini
01-25-2010, 11:03 AM
My husband worked for a guy named Peter Stankin. I went to school with a guy named Harold Dinger, who went by Harry.

Ronald McDonald
01-25-2010, 11:04 AM
The guy who owns this troll was often called "Ronald McDonald" because of his name.

samikeyp
01-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Made travel reservations once for "Harry Tuul" (You can guess how the last name is pronounced) and Anita Hooker.

SAGambler
01-25-2010, 11:24 AM
Back in the 70's. early 80's, there was a listing in the San Antonio phone book for a Weldon Rumproast.

Rip-Hamilton32
01-25-2010, 11:29 AM
two girls at my school with the lastname moorehead and they are both pretty hot

Viva Las Espuelas
01-25-2010, 01:55 PM
My husband worked for a guy named Peter Stankin.
Stankin, Peter

:lmao

nice

I. Hustle
01-25-2010, 02:09 PM
When I was a little kid, we would grab the phone book and look for funny names. The one that always sticks out to me is Dick King.

Hello? Yes? Is this Dick King? Yes... HAHHAHHAHAH You're the King of Dicks... hang up.

I would have said "That's right... just ask your mom"

Drachen
01-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Ok this is my best example the second instance is spelled right, the first two I cannot remember the spelling.

It was my first day of on the job training at the citibank call center. I am a month out of high school, and I have the trainer nearby so we have to follow all procedures to the "t". One of which is that we have to use the customer's name twice on the call. This guy calls in, and gives me his account number. In the process of verifying his identity I ask for his name "Meihunglo". I said "thank you mr. mehunglo" which got me all sorts of looks from my trainer and the rest of the class. Then I asked him to verify his mother's maiden name "Li-ingho" (I swear he pronouced these exactly as you are thinking). I was sweating so bad because I thought I was going to somehow get into trouble. When I repeated his mother's maiden name, the trainer ran over and gave me a dirty look, I just pointed at the screen. That was my first day taking calls. pretty crazy huh?

Two days later, still in OJT, I had a guy call. Same situation, verifying identity. Then I look at his last name... Dikfuk. Same thing happened trainer ran over and all I could do is point to the screen. What sucked is I knew I still had to say the guys name two more times.

Nothing like that happened again in my two years there. Just during training. Wonderful.

Cyrano
01-25-2010, 05:32 PM
I worked for Radio Shack for more than 20 years, and everyone is aware that they used to always ask for names and addresses. Well, the folks at HQ decided to crack down on fake names and addresses being used to bypass the system. One day, within a three hour period, I had customers named: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Kirk.
The next day it took me about two hours to convince HQ that I hadn't made up the names, and that they could easily be verified using the phone book.

Cyrano
01-25-2010, 05:32 PM

4down
01-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Kid in college was named Herman Snotgrass. No translation necessary.

spursncowboys
01-25-2010, 08:20 PM
I worked with a gal who went by her nickname, Lucky. When I asked why she didn't use her real name, someone told me it was Llewana. I said what's so bad about that, and they told me to put her first and last names together. The penny dropped into the slot. Her parents should have been sent to remedial naming school.

Llewana Faulk
So she goes by lucky faulk?

Dex
01-25-2010, 08:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ima_Hogg

jack sommerset
01-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Anita Hancock

AZLouis
01-25-2010, 10:11 PM
I know a Curly Bush and used to work with an Anita Tampon

pawe
01-26-2010, 01:36 AM
I know someone named Marie Swallows.

holcs50
01-26-2010, 02:02 AM
Middle school there was a guy a grade lower named Phillip Diaz which is bad enough, but he usually went by Phil Diaz which isn't much better. Poor kid, I gotta admit though, brought quite a bit of laughter.

BRHornet45
01-26-2010, 02:17 AM
sons I remember a Conan O'Brien episode where he talked about a Texas couple who was obsessed with NASCAR and named their kid "Winston Nascar". At the time, Winston was and had been the main sponsor for NASCAR for like 40 years and it was known as the Winston Cup Series. The next year Nextel out bid them for the main sponsorship rights and NASCAR became the Nextel Cup Series. poor kid, poor damn kid lol

The Reckoning
01-26-2010, 03:24 AM
i knew a girl in junior high named Whisky Brown

i also knew a girl named Sax Engel (switch the a and e. she was really fine too!)

i went to high school with two brothers: Holden D. Glass and Phillip D. Glass

i also went to high school with several Korean nationals, one of which named Woo Hoon and another named Ho Jun Hwang.

Slydragon
01-26-2010, 03:24 AM
In my store there is a girl that if you go threw her line the receipt will read

"you're cashier : Ana.l" I ask a mgr why not used her middle name and they said it also starts with a "L" I guess her folks wanted to make sure Anal stuck.

duhoh
01-26-2010, 04:27 AM
mike hunt

ben down

koriwhat
01-26-2010, 11:30 AM
In one of my classes one time there was a poor kid named Mike Hawk. Needless to say, he got pissed off when people referred to him by his full name.

i knew a dude named mike hawk haha

Whisky Dog
01-26-2010, 11:36 AM
knew a dude in new york named Jack Mehoff. He tried to go by John but nobody let him.

TwAnKiEs
01-26-2010, 03:31 PM
There was this girl in my psychology class name Cinnamon. She really did look like a stripper which made it funnier, lol

Bukefal
01-27-2010, 07:21 AM
There is this college basketball player, his name is; Just-in'love Smith.

http://sienasaints.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/smith_just-inlove01.html

benefactor
01-27-2010, 08:16 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ima_Hogg
We have a middle school here in Tyler named after Jim Hogg. Kids around here learn about Ima pretty early on.

The most recent one I have come across was when I went back to my old high school to watch a football game. They had a running back named Geoff Dick who was a pretty good player. In one sequence where he had strung a few good runs together the student section started chanting in unison, "We want Dick!" The awkward looks on all the adults faces around us was priceless.

markfly98
01-29-2010, 07:05 PM
I knew a Bob Laublaw. (Blah Blah Blah)

Marcus
www.guidesoftexas.com (http://www.guidesoftexas.com)